Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.

Go down 
+45
coolsegun
moschnitnt
Samsondada
webdezyna
easy
Suny11
tdalyn
austin_niceguy
pastord4u1
chelski
ancl
ARISEKOLADE
hafinor
maj
sombel
kingsbig2001
bykee
yemiola
justhermed001
austin kofi boakye
akanjoe
amaika
oscar4free2air
magichand
drift64
eke kingsley nduka
babsleeway
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
donaldo
Ericnyambi
jossy4k
phobia30
orlarmy
mayo4gem
ulitox
Precious4luv
fajemibola
hussean
desty4real
hoged
Kola4u
phizz
stay
abou1
John bull
49 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty
PostSubject: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-15, 12:06

This is a special gift to moderators and users above 70 post.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-15, 14:02

John bull wrote:
how do we get it chairman.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-15, 17:41

wat if my dish is at mytv position
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
phizz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-17, 22:24

nilesat on 90cm dish, hmmm dats intresting
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-17, 22:49

stay wrote:
wat if my dish is at mytv position
you know where to ask
Back to top Go down
Kola4u
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-18, 06:35

pls,consider those below 70 posts
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-18, 07:02

Kola4u wrote:
pls,consider those below 70 posts
the problem is that i've already finish with that.
Back to top Go down
Kola4u
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-18, 12:56

You can still do something
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-18, 18:44

i'm lost somehow.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-19, 14:30

abou1 wrote:
i'm lost somehow.
don't give up.
Back to top Go down
hoged
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-28, 10:03

John shed more light on dis nah,
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-05-28, 18:06

please explain more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-06-08, 02:09

John bull wrote:
do smetn 4 dos of us below 70 pls guy
Back to top Go down
hussean
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-07-11, 07:20

gudm i need freq to tracking nilesat pls
Back to top Go down
fajemibola
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-07-11, 13:09

give me the imposible bird tracker
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-07-20, 18:02

Oga JB, pls can u pm me on how to track nilesat invincible. I beg u, pls help.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-07-20, 18:25

It was long shared "n" gone.
Back to top Go down
fajemibola
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-07-20, 19:52

drop the link if you really get something
abi watin dis?
desame story too for nairaland
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-08-15, 10:31

to track birds dat re out of footprint, using a 90cm dish, you will need a very powerful lnbf e.g echosat, digisat, skyfire, invacon, fuji etc u can use it to track hotbird also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-08-15, 15:25

ulitox wrote:
to track birds dat re out of footprint, using a 90cm dish, you will need a very powerful lnbf e.g echosat, digisat, skyfire, invacon, fuji etc u can use it to track hotbird also
can i use it and track nilesat?
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-08-22, 02:35

@skynet, yes. nilesat is an off footprint sat in nigeria bt dat lnbf has been doin some magic lately especially invacom. tnks
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-08-22, 11:04

how much is this lnb and is it readily available?
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-08-27, 08:37

@jb tell me the type of lnb to use and i will give it a trial on a meter dish
Back to top Go down
orlarmy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-22, 08:03

@johnbull pls help me on his too. Many thanks
Back to top Go down
orlarmy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-22, 15:38

@Johnbull: plz pm me on this as i dont want to start posting rubbish on the forum all bcos i want to make a certain point. Plz do. Waiting to read
Back to top Go down
phobia30
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-22, 22:17

pls oga jb hlp ooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
jossy4k
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-23, 00:02

pls oga jb am also intrested in dis but show mercy with this task you placed on it pls ooooooo
Back to top Go down
Ericnyambi
Novice
Novice
Ericnyambi

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-23, 01:38

Pls oga jb can you pm on dis, cos I need to know how to track ooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
donaldo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-23, 05:34

Pls teach me i will make u proud
Back to top Go down
http://donald908.peperonity.com
orlarmy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-23, 20:19

@Johnbull; please please and please
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-23, 21:04

pls Mr JB, have mercy n show as how to do it. I'm even falling sick cos I've missed the football channels
Back to top Go down
orlarmy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-23, 21:10

@all;plz plead on my behalf for johnbull to help me on this. Thank you all
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-24, 09:31

Guy, I learnt that the old micro box opens dstv channels and channels on nss7. How and how can I get one. Pls.
Back to top Go down
eke kingsley nduka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-24, 11:02

yes, is true but is micro box2
Back to top Go down
drift64
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-24, 13:10

loyalty is all that is needed.70 posts and above.
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-24, 13:26

pls i need it also my mail is pls help me
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-24, 14:03

magichand wrote:
pls i need it also my mail is pls help me
no droping of mail addresses here..... Remember d rules pls!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
amaika
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-24, 14:15

pls be kind lets all enjoy this with u. drop the info
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-24, 14:32

Oga JB,i am really intrested in it can you let me know...? please
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-24, 14:34

orlarmy wrote:
@Johnbull; please please and please
Please Oga JB help me also with the
frequency and how 2 track nilesat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-24, 14:36

i am waiting
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-24, 15:20

can this possible in Ghana?
Back to top Go down
justhermed001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-25, 07:25

oga John I beg me self need am badly consider plsss
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-26, 05:26

JB,
am above 70 points, though the time has pssed. but it is better late than never. could you pls give me the info i need it cuz it is the only way to enjoy avatar for now. thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-09-26, 05:56

Everybody is not equally gifted. SoJB share this with all here.
Back to top Go down
bykee
Novice
Novice
bykee

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-10-08, 07:28

i'v bn lookin 4 d particular thread 2 make dis request...do 4giv me if i'm way outta line by postin it here.i need help wiv trackin arabsat(4 joy tv).i only seem 2 get d 1 4 mytv(intelsat 7,/10k).with mytv position as reference, someone pls guide me on how 2 track d sat' for joy tv.thanx
Back to top Go down
kingsbig2001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-10-16, 10:22

i wonder why ppl dont like simple task. just small thing for free . guys lets learn to contrbute more to our site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-10-16, 12:38

Not true impossible task...with 90 cm around 9ja.,you can't get it and if you did,how many channel did u get with ur small dish?
Back to top Go down
sombel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-10-16, 18:50

faaljanko wrote:
Not true impossible task...with 90 cm around 9ja.,you can't get it and if you did,how many channel did u get with ur small dish?
hi
for thoses who want to get nilesat i advice you to wait the end of this month because the signal will be really improved due to the activation of the new satellite atlantic bird 4 . then you will get nilesat with less 90cm.
Back to top Go down
maj
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty2011-10-16, 19:34

pls guys how do i get the new the software for avater
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.    Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracking Nilesat invincible with 90cm without changing your dish position.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next