Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER

Go down 
+126
Ojor4u
nafygee
Okoegualek
sadiq4u6173
sexxxsexxxy
itex
morakone
prettycut
cisco
textme
Spacetrotter
mrman
pgideonite
glare247
moblet02
Akinte oluwole
Menachelsea
compaqRELOADED
Niyi070
topycrown
Ameboperoo1
abou1
Femistic02
Eclink
fureuchi
omaba1
asif
guru1
Onyedika
jors
Evido78
AWONUSI
kibs
agooo
SULEIMAN01
Giboi
Follymike
Tokoko
moussono
obitobe
Emmy80
59pm
gentlelionfta
Advans
Mossyworld
ashipa
oscar4free2air
ezo4fta
Wolex ib
osemiede
faithchild
dyoungest
samdavton
frank74
asa1964
jaykay05
sunnydevess
bachelor
fxprof
chuckychux
facebook
Honourable
Samcoflex
abelite
Benatural
Olybra
edniroya
moruff4babes
easy
Ayosam
emilolo
divinegiftmodel
Yaweh
ikbright4real
walash
exga
stainlez
sunnyga
Drdanskills
geefivez
Olukay
kunlegzy
Scofield76
$EBO
Safex
ger_gemam
akpos4real
smile2012
Oliver Obekpa
Daddyking
Kay2cee
Iyke Philip
Kayodema
boe
Don1
ussals
Tofes
Andymola
Satfinder
world richest
Adegoke23
ojasope
nomade
chopup
bonchi
obodo
Fishegg45
yemiola
triumphant
tony
hibeeke
dewaves
bejs
osteen
SmartMobility
excellence63
lawal012000
brothaken
@opoki
ancl
Ameen
Stevolat
microsat
mayo4gem
Gmailer
130 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty
PostSubject: GPRS-Dongle   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 04:02

Dear sir:
Sorry to reply your e-mail so late,Because I have a business trip these 2 days.
For the GPRS dongle,the price is base on your order,it is easy to use for the user,the user no need ADSL network and no need to install 2 dish. so they may save
many money.
1-5pcs GPRS dongle,the price is 80USD.
5-10pcs GPRS dongle, the price is 60USD.
10-50pcs GPRS dongle, the price is 53USD.
50-200pcs GPRS dongle, the price is 45USD. 1K-2Kpcs GPRS dongle,the price is 36USD.
Best regards

This is the response I got from our GPRS-Dongle guy. What do you think my people? Do you think the prizes commensurate with it qualities? Letz brain storm on this!
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 05:25

we still need more information since it uses an inbuilt account.

did he say anything as per the duration.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 05:44

yea more info
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 07:13

mayo4gem wrote:
we still need more information since it uses an inbuilt account.

did he say anything as per the duration.
tanks mayor
Back to top Go down
Ameen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 07:38

In d mail he sent to me he also said 'as for expiry, user dont wory the dongle will not be stop'
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 07:47

Nic1 gmailer if som1 nd a box n the market nw hw much is going to cost? Cos am sure the marketer too we want to gain.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 07:54

@ancl. . . You should at least have money/capital in the range of 70k above. Becuz 80USD X N160 = N12,800. N12,800 X 5pcs = N64000.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 07:58

Nt so much money anyway let me snd the guy mail.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 08:00

The marketers in the house should go for it first. The guy doesnt want to give the prizes out becuz of dealers who will want to add profit on the boxes. But, I decided to let the cat off the bag to let the who house know how much the boxes go for. If you'll want to buy it in 9ja market, it shouldnt be higher than 10k
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 08:01

The marketers in the house should go for it first. The guy doesnt want to give the prizes out becuz of dealers who will want to add profit on the boxes. But, I decided to let the cat off the bag to let the who house know how much the boxes go for. If you'll want to buy it in 9ja market, it shouldnt be higher than 10k
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 08:06

Thks gmailer 4 dis info, i we like dis box than liberty star box dat go upto 20k n the market nw and both box are the same.
Back to top Go down
@opoki
Novice
Novice

Sex : Hermaphrodite

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 10:26

Gmailer wrote:
Back to top Go down
@opoki
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 10:31

Gmailer wrote:

My though exactly!
I want to testrun the dongle but the guy refuses to respond though i got the same message as that of Gmailer but no phone #. Mr. Dongle should in case u're here, we're not so obsessed with this dongle o, we've seen alot of this stuff and we still strongly blv ds dongle can be our Messiah! So bring d price of a piece to 10k @least to testrun before we broadcast to d nook and crenies as though EPL don almost start!
Back to top Go down
@opoki
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 10:34

Gmailer wrote:

My though exactly!
I want to testrun the dongle but the guy refuses to respond though i got the same message as that of Gmailer but no phone #. Mr. Dongle should in case u're here, we're not so obsessed with this dongle o, we've seen alot of this stuff and we still strongly blv ds dongle can be our Messiah! So bring d price of a piece to 10k @least to testrun before we broadcast to d nook and crenies as though EPL don almost start!
Back to top Go down
@opoki
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 10:38

Hahahaha...how do i modify my post?
I mean ds dongle can't be our Messiah! So reduce d price and lets see its worth!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 11:59

Gud talk
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 12:48

Ameen wrote:
In d mail he sent to me he also said 'as for expiry, user dont wory the dongle will not be stop'

so they will always say. unless at least we get one test run it b4 EPL start then we can begin to share the testimony
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 12:54

Just put ur rest ur mine it we sn hit 9ja market
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 13:59

some it will last...... for that price
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 16:26

Hopefully
Back to top Go down
excellence63
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 16:46

plz am much interested in the marketing but at least we need to test run the product to see how effective and efficient it is because we then introduce them to the final product consumer,,, tell your contact if his product is good and affordable in the market place,, the product will sell
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 17:55

ancl wrote:
Thks gmailer 4 dis info, i we like dis box than liberty star box dat go upto 20k n the market nw and both box are the same.

Me too! Letz keep our fingers crossd
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 18:04

excellence63 wrote:
plz am much interested in the marketing but at least we need to test run the product to see how effective and efficient it is because we then introduce them to the final product consumer,,, tell your contact if his product is good and affordable in the market place,, the product will sell

Testing of the product will cost you 80USD = N12k. You can be a marketer or distributor, provided you have the capital.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-16, 18:34

Thks g
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-17, 08:43

Gmailer wrote:
Dear sir:
For the GPRS dongle,the price is base on your order,it is easy to use for the user,the user no need ADSL network and no need to install 2 dish. so they may save
many money.
50-200pcs GPRS dongle, the price is 45USD. 1K-2Kpcs GPRS dongle,the price is 36USD.
Best regards

This is the response I got from our GPRS-Dongle guy. What do you think my people? Do you think the prizes commensurate with it qualities? Letz brain storm on this!
You did not soppose to post this pize here!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-17, 09:32

SmartMobility wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
Dear sir:
many money.
Best regards

You did not soppose to post this pize here!! Evil or Very Mad
whats wrong postin da price here,,, oh U want start sellin 4 22k!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-17, 10:17

He is one of the people that want to make life difficult for common man. Nigeria marketers/businessmen love making life difficult for people, that is we at ntcguys will not accept. Do your worst Mr. Smartmobility
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-17, 10:19

He is one of the people that want to make life difficult for common man. Nigeria marketers/businessmen love making life difficult for people, that is we at ntcguys will not accept. Do your worst Mr. Smartmobility
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-17, 10:30

Gmailer wrote:

my broda say again
Back to top Go down
dewaves
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-17, 12:15

how can i get one to buy.so as to test it b/4 further business.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-17, 13:35

Abeg d price dey too exhorbitant. Dis one na reap off!!! Abeg make dem drop d price bcos all man no gree.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 07:04

Has anybody seen this box in 9ja market? Cuz I'm more than ready to scrafice my paired box for G-D dog
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 07:08

i neva see am o
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 07:34

M2
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 07:52

microsat wrote:
i neva see am o
same here, the anticipation is high.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 07:54

Am sure chinko we make it availabl sn
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 08:01

then it will work for a while and then they will tell us that they are upgrading server.wetin person go do?na to buy n keep as option.so make e come out jor!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 08:32

it means this one doesn't use account
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 08:39

lets wait and see
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 09:25

The guy has not even responded to my questions that, 1. does the dog has an inbuilt acct? and 2. when will it stop? 3. what will be the solution if it eventually stoped? I am still waiting for his reply ow!
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 09:36

Gmailer wrote:
The guy has not even responded to my questions that, 1. does the dog has an inbuilt acct? and 2. when will it stop? 3. what will be the solution if it eventually stoped? I am still waiting for his reply ow!
make this guy answer sharply
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 09:49

Gmailer wrote:
let's hope he responds
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 10:53

thats it
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 13:20

He wil cos am sure they really want to do business wit us.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 13:37

yea of course
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 14:42

We need better deal this time around. Not the f'oni ku, f'ola dide type of dongle that prolifirate our market.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-19, 14:47

Gmailer wrote:
We need better deal this time around. Not the f'oni ku, f'ola dide type of dongle that prolifirate our market.
well said
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-22, 06:04

Hope noffing bad has happened to this G-D guy? All mails to him have not been responded to. What do you think could be holding him back?
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-22, 06:08

Mayb he is not a direct dealer
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-07-22, 06:26

Sorry friends it is available in naija market for 22k. It is called Liberty star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty

Back to top Go down

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next