Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get a certificate from strong technology

Go down 
+4
ger_gemam
Safex
ikbright4real
kingtobi01
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

Sex : male

Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty
PostSubject: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-20, 08:13

Are an installer a marketer and still yet you do not have adequate knowledge and even you do not have a certificate to show that you are an installer why not just click to strong technology website to register for a training in your own region of the country
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-20, 08:15

Please do note that the trading registration is free on line thank you
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-20, 10:39

Thanks for d info, but I've registered once but till now nobody contacted me. I'll give it another shot
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-20, 13:42

I have received a call from them so i believe the will soon start
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-20, 13:46

kingtobi01 wrote:
Are an installer a marketer and still yet you do not have adequate knowledge and even you do not have a certificate to show that you are an installer why not just click to strong technology website to register for a training in your own region of the country
9z info, keep it up
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 03:06

Aya ya ya ya ya ya ya............ Who there Who there Who there who there Who......... What are Strong technologies up to.... Another Way of creating a seminar to bleep us since ppl r not dAt patronizing them
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 08:08

ger_gemam wrote:
Aya ya ya ya ya ya ya............ Who there Who there Who there who there Who......... What are Strong technologies up to.... Another Way of creating a seminar to bleep us since ppl r not dAt patronizing them
U think so?
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 15:15

Ger German is it what you think. Well i believe it is an opportunity to benefit from them since every thing is free so guys what are you still waiting for
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 17:49

actually mytv have lost a lot of subscribers by what they did
Back to top Go down
mb3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 17:54

after the certificate are we going to use it to get a job in an oil company. lol. Nice one sha. just an individual talent to earn there
Back to top Go down
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 19:49

The training, really worth it I attended that of my region recently.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 21:52

what link will i click to register. i don search their site i no see am o. please put link here o
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 21:55

finally, i don see am for under their page. registration sharp sharp
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 22:05

done
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 22:52

mb3 wrote:
after the certificate are we going to use it to get a job in an oil company. lol. Nice one sha. just an individual talent to earn there
But do u know it can get u a very biiiiig contract???
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 23:44

Safex wrote:
ger_gemam wrote:
U think so?
Yes keh::::: that what I think
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-21, 23:46

kingtobi01 wrote:
Ger German is it what you think. Well i believe it is an opportunity to benefit from them since every thing is free so guys what are you still waiting for
Okay.... Sha watch closely
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-22, 00:00

Starpryde how was the training did you pay any money during the training or was it free of charge thanks i just hope the will come and do this in my own region.
And mind you all who said it is mytv it is not because it is strong themselves that are the organizes so that means the are only promoting their product and not promoting mytv
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-25, 21:38

The training is wonderful and in did i can say let every one who is an installer or a marketer should register immediately one love
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty2013-10-29, 23:24

Go to strong web site in order to register and get trained
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get a certificate from strong technology    Get a certificate from strong technology  Empty

Back to top Go down

Get a certificate from strong technology
Page 1 of 1