Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.

Go down 
+26
mali
brothaken
Thuggish ruggish
Ephy
Wolex ib
Dareguy
Gmailer
walukoe
Awt
world richest
honoura1
Drdanskills
Ashawo
ger_gemam
jay1
Safex
GreatPal
osas4jame
Iyke Philip
stainlez
smile2012
Olybra
sunnyga
peter pan
Segzykay
Starpryde
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty
PostSubject: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 19:32

Airtel Nigeria has concluded plan to stop BB plans from working on non BB Devices or from being use as modem. you know what that mean?https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_cry.gif
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 19:40

Why this airtel? Atleast they should introduce a plan for android
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 19:45

let them do there own job @least we av glo on board!
Back to top Go down
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 20:06

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Are you saying Glo BB plans is working on PC and other non BB devices?
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 21:23

let him explain please
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 21:28

I don't believe the creator of this thread! Let him substantiate his story with a valid link.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 21:49

Na android people cause am o...lobatan
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 21:52

@Aneke share the trick for Glo bis on other devices
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 22:13

Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 22:38

I saw the message on my device - but we can only wait and see what will happen on the 3rd of December!
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 23:00

smile2012 wrote:
Y u dey post 1 comment twice?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-11-30, 23:46

those that is using android smart phone that subscribe to airtel bbud to (***) do not worry u will subscribe in cheeper rate like airtel in glo!
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 07:13

good morning all,... hmmm,speaking in parable......
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 07:50

osas4jame wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Y u dey post 1 comment twice?
ask again!!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 07:51

those that is using android smart phone that subscribe to airtel bbud to (***) do not worry u will subscribe in cheeper rate like airtel in glo!
hmmmmm...glo again abi
Back to top Go down
GreatPal
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 11:24

there will always be a work around for naijaman. No dulling...
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 12:38

Starpryde wrote:
Dnt mind him. Airtel's d last man standing. But is d info true sef?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 12:42

Safex wrote:
Starpryde wrote:
let's wait till then
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 12:54

Safex wrote:
Starpryde wrote:
Call their customer care and confirm!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 12:59

Iyke Philip wrote:
Safex wrote:
Starpryde wrote:
Call their customer care and confirm!
Dem fit no tel us d truth
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 13:09

Exactly!!!
Back to top Go down
jay1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 13:36

Is true,I received message from them yesternight that BBM subscibtion will not work again on android.
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 13:39

the issue is that.. If Airtel decides to block the BB plan for non-BB users.... dey are going to loose alot of customers, I can bet this cause i know of ppl subscribing for dis plan every two weeks and it's #1,500 Plan... Shikena
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 13:59

ger_gemam wrote:
the issue is that.. If Airtel decides to block the BB plan for non-BB users.... dey are going to loose alot of customers, I can bet this cause i know of ppl subscribing for dis plan every two weeks and it's #1,500 Plan... Shikena
na survival of d fittest...
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 14:29

smile2012 wrote:
ger_gemam wrote:
na survival of d fittest...
Elimination of unfit
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 15:42

Weda e go work on my micro sim BlackBerry q10
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 15:49

ger_gemam wrote:
Dat's wat u fink abi? Would dstv lose customers even if dey cease 2 show EPL? (I know u'd say yes)
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 15:52

Ashawo wrote:
Weda e go work on my micro sim BlackBerry q10
U 2 get mouth o baba
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 16:29

Safex wrote:
ger_gemam wrote:
Dat's wat u fink abi? Would dstv lose customers even if dey cease 2 show EPL? (I know u'd say yes)
They'll definitely loose ooo... Drastically self like 60-65%
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 16:41

ger_gemam wrote:
Safex wrote:
ger_gemam wrote:
They'll definitely loose ooo... Drastically self like 60-65%
Cut d crab ma broda, just wait n c nah!
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 16:59

ger_gemam wrote:
I can't agree more. They will definately loose a lot which is why i think they will come up a plan that is similar!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 17:04

Iyke Philip wrote:
ger_gemam wrote:
I can't agree more. They will definately loose a lot which is why i think they will come up a plan that is similar!
plan? Are u sure
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 17:08

Let's c wat apun
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 17:15

Safex wrote:
Let's c wat apun
yes o...we r waitn sa
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 18:16

Wahala go dey o.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 18:45

Drdanskills wrote:
Wahala go dey o.
big one
Back to top Go down
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 19:25

Olybra wrote:
I don't believe the creator of this thread! Let him substantiate his story with a valid link.
Sorry for coming back on board quite late, but I received the message on my device (Modem) yesterday night. But let wait any see what will happen. Is just that I have 1.60GB left on my balance and presently on 2G area downloading is sympathetically slow, am afraid I will loose that data in 2 days time if that happen.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 20:51

i want subscribe now and i receive the same thing!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 21:45

i want subscribe now and i receive the same thing!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh! Dis is a bad news cos I'm plannin 2 sell of ma BB in order 2 buy android fone already. Nawa o
Back to top Go down
honoura1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-01, 23:57

No worries for me. I'v been using my Glo Unlimited for months. Airtel is too jam packed for me. By the way, hot new BBM Channel here -C0043BF43
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-02, 06:43

honoura1 wrote:
No worries for me. I'v been using my Glo Unlimited for months. Airtel is too jam packed for me. By the way, hot new BBM Channel here -C0043BF43
Is glo unlimited workin on non-bb devices?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-02, 07:06

Safex wrote:
honoura1 wrote:
Is glo unlimited workin on non-bb devices?
answer d questn
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-02, 07:53

Drdanskills wrote:
Wahala go dey o.
Infact, cirios one
Back to top Go down
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-02, 08:54

Who come advise this people about this thing now? Na bad advise o, for we and of course for them. at least I spent N1500 every 2week on my first sim and the same every month on the 2nd one. for me no more big data be dat, and for them no more N4500 monthly from me and many others like me. but sha na big o. anybody with Glo stuff should help me o. Bcos today be the last day for airtel be dat!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-02, 10:18

Starpryde wrote:
Who come advise this people about this thing now? Na bad advise o, for we and of course for them. at least I spent N1500 every 2week on my first sim and the same every month on the 2nd one. for me no more big data be dat, and for them no more N4500 monthly from me and many others like me. but sha na big o. anybody with Glo stuff should help me o. Bcos today be the last day for airtel be dat!
google glo u will get everything there
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-02, 10:24

If dey continue to give megabyte on bb plans it we stil wrk
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-02, 10:27

world richest wrote:
na u dey engine room
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-02, 10:31

smile2012 wrote:
world richest wrote:
na u dey engine room
wait n see its just two days
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-02, 10:48

honoura1 wrote:
PLEASE HOW MUCH FOR THE GLO UNLIMITED AND WHAT IS THE CODE? AND DOES IT WORK ON ALL DEVICE?
Back to top Go down
Awt
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty2013-12-02, 11:39

No shaking. Both parties will lose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.   Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December. Empty

Back to top Go down

Airtel To Stop BB plans on non BB devices and modems on 3rd December.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next