Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chidinma Cried Over Compromizing sex video news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Chidinma Cried Over Compromizing sex video news Empty
PostSubject: Chidinma Cried Over Compromizing sex video news   Chidinma Cried Over Compromizing sex video news Empty2013-12-21, 17:02

"All she did was cry her eyes out"- Ill Bliss said this during an interview with Hiphopworld magazine.

Ill Bliss disclosed that Chidinma's alleged sextape got her devastated and she cried bitterly..

He said:

‘I got an e-mail from a blogger one morning saying that ‘your artiste Chidinma has a Compromizing Video out, get in touch with us’ and I called her that morning and told her (Chidinma),’

‘All she did was cry her eyes out, saying ‘I’m only a small girl; I’ve not wronged anybody, why will anyone do this to me?’ He added..

On how the scandal was handled, he said:

"I told her that we will speak when we want to
and it will not be to defend the Compromizing Video issue but to communicate her success. And indeed it worked,’
Back to top Go down

Chidinma Cried Over Compromizing sex video news
Page 1 of 1