Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?   Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? Empty2014-10-06, 11:28

Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? 184796967

Sometimes when watching some Movie you become so emotional that Tears roll down Cheek, Has this ever happened to you when watching Movies?
If Yes, Whats the Name of the Movie and What actually make you Cry?
Mine was a Yoruba Movie, titled Maami and What actually make me me Cry was when they said “Snap a Picture with your Mum before its too Late”, I don’t to ever lose my Mum.
SAD!!!
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?   Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? Empty2014-10-06, 16:42

I try not to cry. but 2 movies have gotten me almost to cry.
1. Passion of the Christ. simply because I thought that the beating was too much and here was an innocent person dying for the sins of the whole world.
2. Who will love my children. This is a movie where every bad thing that happened to a loving family kept on turning worse until the woman herself died and all her children were sent to children's homes for adoption.
The second movie is a movie I am 100% sure will make over 90% of u diehards to cry real tears.
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?   Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? Empty2014-10-06, 20:01

Me too passion of the christ and then those slave movies
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?   Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? Empty2014-10-06, 20:36

WITH THAT MOVIE CRYING IS ALL OVA
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?   Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? Empty2014-10-06, 21:21

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
WITH THAT MOVIE CRYING IS ALL OVA
meaning?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?   Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? Empty2014-10-06, 21:24

isaac311 wrote:
I try not to cry. but 2 movies have gotten me almost to cry.
1. Passion of the Christ. simply because I thought that the beating was too much and here was an innocent person dying for the sins of the whole world.
2. Who will love my children. This is a movie where every bad thing that happened to a loving family kept on turning worse until the woman herself died and all her children were sent to children's homes for adoption.
The second movie is a movie I am 100% sure will make over 90% of u diehards to cry real tears.
9z one; I'll try n c d 2nd movie
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?   Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? Empty2014-10-06, 21:45

Cry ke...
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?   Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? Empty2014-10-07, 06:53

smile2012 wrote:
Cry ke...
yeske
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?   Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question Of The Day:- Have You Ever Cried When Watching A Movie?
Page 1 of 1