Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.

Go down 
+3
smile2012
flashyberry
Stevolat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty
PostSubject: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-03, 00:40

Have you anyone ever wonder
why water is always adviced by
doctors and physician to be
taken firstly in the morning
after you wake up? Well water
can broadly be define as a
universal solvent that helps in
the neutralization process of
the bodies chemical and
substances. It also enhances
the metabolic processes of the
body and as well aids digestion
and uptimal utilization of
injested meal. However, either
we like it or not, it is very
important to drink atleast a
glass of water ( also equivalent
to a sachet of pure water)
immediately after waking up
from bed early in the morning
because the water will help
prepare the bodies towards
the days activities, it will also
enhance ease of defication.
Therefore, always endeavor to
drink 1 to 2 glass of water first
thing each morning.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-03, 00:41

Water therapy is a gud tip 2 longlife
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-03, 03:52

health care.... Powerful!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-03, 18:06

Water is a universal solvent and cure universal diseases...It is also a form of exercises...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-03, 18:08

Take up to 2-3 litres per day...u will be okay....it will takes care of ur CVS,KIDNEY,LIVER and odas
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-03, 18:47

Helpful thread , helpful advise.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-04, 14:32

me n my family eat most times without drinkin water.. Or rather drink less
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-05, 01:21

How does a thread like this grow when all we can talk about is drinking water in the morning...owner should perhaps alter title into something more dynamic and interesting...maybe something like 'how to improve eating habits'...then severa; dynamic contributions would come...my humble opinion
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-05, 06:12

me on d other hand cnt imagine maself drinkin water in d morning without brushing 1st
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-05, 22:53

The thread still valuable than unvaluable ones that noone benefit...so,thread remain open to all...if u r bored ignore not a must
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-05, 22:54

flashyberry wrote:
me n my family eat most times without drinkin water.. Or rather drink less
u r close to kidney thread...u beta adjust
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-05, 23:27

thanks @ smile.. I'll heed words..
Back to top Go down
Precitec
Amateur
Amateur
Precitec

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-06, 00:22

Same with me too. I don't do water much. But it's like I gotta change my ways and increase my water drinking ability so I don't get a kidney problem just like Smile said.
Back to top Go down
http://9jatc.com/precitec
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-06, 06:47

lol, are u scared
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-06, 07:30

flashyberry wrote:
lol, are u scared
who no go scare of organ damage? Na vital issue bro
Back to top Go down
matindow
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-06, 18:26

Good information
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty2014-02-06, 22:20

Na so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.   Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day. Empty

Back to top Go down

Health tips: Why you should drink water first thing before you start your day.
Page 1 of 1