Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+110
BlackAngel
kofi boye
isaac311
kingtobi01
javanet
cableman02
emilolo
terundu
Songod
gamsky
satflex
quz
router
Arbourboateng
Gbengajosephp
eerox
blackadam
stereofreak
obinnaj
Starpryde
boatnil
canme4u
nellyray
dewaves
ger_gemam
odukoko
TSHIRT2
dorg
heavenboundpkay
un_kassa1
DONFOOTY
balooyem
Delight
spyling target
talion
kele9ice
rhemite
Emmy80
mb3
Gee247
rassoulsat
cybermekx
kayondo
topycrown
obodo
speachet
obinabo.urch
Hensonjohn
Oliver Obekpa
Kay2cee
Bisoye
ikbright4real
$EBO
ALHAJI K.
stainlez
yinka123
morakone
Ayosam
tboy4142
spiritual
billamo
Follymike
yemiola
AmBy
tinsgbo
samuelugo1968
Xexi
brothaken
wallyjohnny
mayo4gem
mimislodge
mcbesto
kibs
killerbill7
poverty-must-die
Kayodema
biggieblaque
smile2012
Drdanskills
Femwal
arsenaaaaaal
Niyi070
deeplo
tblaze
excoiyke
Honourable
asif
tellarichie
myforeigneronline
emmy40
viazi
Gmoore4luv
ancl
osky
nalucha
Jonto92
stupid
flashyberry
hone1977
gunnz
Olukay
Safex
AWONUSI
munajoe
sunnyga
turkcorp
pitodenz
chuckychux
114 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
chuckychux
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-13, 20:39

Olukay wrote:
chuckychux wrote:
Is dere a new sw for queen 11
Yah! For purpose of easy activation and accessing active code. NB- Pls don't use sw made for 13g for 11g and verce versa. Be wise. Obey d directives of d Makers i.e Chincos.
Thanks bro, how will I get d SW
Back to top Go down
pitodenz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-13, 21:20

Its ok to use in q11 just that ur logo will change to q13
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-13, 21:27

Well it seems to have recovered will wait a while to try new tonic
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-13, 21:57

chuckychux wrote:
Olukay wrote:
chuckychux wrote:
Is dere a new sw for queen 11
Yah! For purpose of easy activation and accessing active code. NB- Pls don't use sw made for 13g for 11g and verce versa. Be wise. Obey d directives of d Makers i.e Chincos.
Thanks bro, how will I get d SW
the soft should be use if your dec..r find it hard to get active code only, if your dec..r is connecting easily no need for soft
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-13, 23:10

@olukay downlaod the software on there facebook page and lo you on avacamserver and flex with us.just did mine today and all working and activated.
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 01:21

v get d software from d facebook page kudos for d gurus in d house
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 01:26

Wat's d version of d new sw?
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 01:27

v6.05 both q11g & q13g now avalaible
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 06:25

munajoe wrote:
@olukay downlaod the software on there facebook page and lo you on avacamserver and flex with us.just did mine today and all working and activated.
I've downloaded d 11g sw on my memory card. Hope to transfer it to flash drive this morning. Now, Gurus, after d transfer, how can i upload d sw on my 11g box? What are d processings or ways of transferring d software from flash drive to d decoder? Waiting for reply pls.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 07:06

Olukay wrote:
munajoe wrote:
I've downloaded d 11g sw on my memory card. Hope to transfer it to flash drive this morning. Now, Gurus, after d transfer, how can i upload d sw on my 11g box? What are d processings or ways of transferring d software from flash drive to d decoder? Waiting for reply pls.
press menu,scroll to upgrade the face item is usb/card upgrade press ok.it will Identify your flash,press ok on the usb disk and select the file you downloaded and press ok.the decoder will start reading the file.after then it will reboot.then press menu-xcam setup-avatarcam-redbutton.then you on avatarserver.note when upgrading use generator,if nepa take light you are on your own ooo.used steady power suply
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 07:30

munajoe wrote:
Olukay wrote:
munajoe wrote:
press menu,scroll to upgrade the face item is usb/card upgrade press ok.it will Identify your flash,press ok on the usb disk and select the file you downloaded and press ok.the decoder will start reading the file.after then it will reboot.then press menu-xcam setup-avatarcam-redbutton.then you on avatarserver.note when upgrading use generator,if nepa take light you are on your own ooo.used steady power suply
Thanks. Noted, standby generator dey.
Back to top Go down
gunnz
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 07:40

Olukay wrote:
munajoe wrote:
Olukay wrote:
munajoe wrote:
Thanks. Noted, standby generator dey.
Can sum1 pm me with the new tonic for my 11............
Back to top Go down
chuckychux
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 08:09

AWONUSI wrote:
v get d software from d facebook page kudos for d gurus in d house
Please what is their Facebook page name
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 08:56

My 11g has received d holy water for easy activation and is doing well. Shame to talkatives who are saying d box cannot and will never be activated again. Kudos to Chincos.
Back to top Go down
chuckychux
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 09:38

Olukay wrote:
My 11g has received d holy water for easy activation and is doing well. Shame to talkatives who are saying d box cannot and will never be activated again. Kudos to Chincos.
Please can u send me d holy water? Q11g
Back to top Go down
hone1977
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 10:25

I was upgrading my Redline TS3000HD and when it finished its now rebooting continuously for about 5min then it will display '' download fail in open file'' The remote is no longer responding.What can i do to make it wrk again?
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 10:39

chuckychux wrote:
Olukay wrote:
Sorry, its against the rules of this forum. Contact your dealer pls.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 10:45

Olukay wrote:
chuckychux wrote:
Olukay wrote:
Exactly, plss consult ur dealer.. We dnt do that here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 12:00

@Niyi070 check ur pm u v message
Back to top Go down
gunnz
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 12:06

hone1977 wrote:
I was upgrading my Redline TS3000HD and when it finished its now rebooting continuously for about 5min then it will display '' download fail in open file'' The remote is no longer responding.What can i do to make it wrk again?
Send me a PM ........
Back to top Go down
stupid
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 12:29

gunnz wrote:
hone1977 wrote:
Send me a PM ........

download the old version software or use booter software then it will be back to normal then use again new version software or load internet bandle to your modem and connect to internet and it will update it self to new update from internet

good luck
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 13:24

Which internet bundle of mtn or etisalat good for modem intending to be used for iks?
Back to top Go down
hone1977
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 14:04

stupid wrote:
gunnz wrote:
hone1977 wrote:
Send me a PM ........

download the old version software or use booter software then it will be back to normal then use again new version software or load internet bandle to your modem and connect to internet and it will update it self to new update from internet

good luck
I have about 9 Redline old version software but the problem is is saying ''LoAD and L'' on the display panel continuously and not responding to the remote control and where do i get the booter software? When i tried to PM you the admin says i haven't reached enough posts to be eligible to PM a member.
Back to top Go down
Jonto92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 14:32

Pls who will send me d new holy water ??
Back to top Go down
nalucha
Amateur
Amateur
nalucha

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 15:00

who is opposed to the throne of the queen?
Back to top Go down
Jonto92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 15:59

nalucha wrote:
no body sir
Back to top Go down
gunnz
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 16:09

Jonto92 wrote:
nalucha wrote:
no body sir
xx3 is not showin here .......... am i d only 1 xperiencin that.........
Back to top Go down
osky
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 16:37

Jonto92 wrote:
nalucha wrote:
no body sir

QUEEN RULES bounce 
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 17:04

QUEEN IS A SPIRIT FROM OTHER WORLD.
Back to top Go down
chuckychux
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 17:23

flashyberry wrote:
Olukay wrote:
chuckychux wrote:
Olukay wrote:
Hmmm,I ain't new here. But if u can't give me d cure give me their Facebook page name
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 17:49

Olukay wrote:
at last u praise Queen hmmmmm human
Back to top Go down
Gmoore4luv
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 17:56

ancl wrote:
Olukay wrote:
@ ancl pls pm me d new syrup pls o bros.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 17:59

come to whatsapp
Back to top Go down
viazi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 18:10

hmnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 18:59

chuckychux wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
Olukay wrote:
chuckychux wrote:
Olukay wrote:
Hmmm,I ain't new here. But if u can't give me d cure give me their Facebook page name
wat?? Wat??? Do u wanna fry ur box?? Online softwares has bugs and glitches.. Just goto ur dealer or so.. He's good to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
chuckychux
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 19:19

ancl wrote:
Olukay wrote:
Boss Ancl how will I get d new syrup
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 19:37

is already on ur bbm
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 19:39

viazi wrote:
hmnnnnnnn
ABUJA guy Lol hw far
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 19:56

AWONUSI wrote:
v6.05 both q11g & q13g now avalaible
Owk
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 19:59

Olukay wrote:
munajoe wrote:
So u ve finally got quack???
Back to top Go down
chuckychux
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 20:04

ancl wrote:
is already on ur bbm
Huh? U mean me?
Back to top Go down
emmy40
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : mail

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 20:59

pls is our queen currently down?
Back to top Go down
myforeigneronline
Amateur
Amateur
myforeigneronline

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 21:01

It's down @ my end here.
Back to top Go down
tellarichie
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 21:18

Pls i need the latest software 4 my q11g @olukay and other great gurus in the house.tanx
Back to top Go down
asif
Senior
Senior

Sex : asif

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 21:20

myforeigneronline wrote:
It's down @ my end here.
is very much on line now
Back to top Go down
emmy40
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : mail

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 21:26

mine is still down code 55....
Back to top Go down
nalucha
Amateur
Amateur
nalucha

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 21:58

Bad siginal on satelite is it general
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 22:01

Truely, queen is a mother of iks dongle. D difference is clear too much.
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 22:04

nalucha wrote:
No! Delete all ur channels and rescan it.
Back to top Go down
Gmoore4luv
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty2014-03-14, 22:54

Olukay wrote:
nalucha wrote:
No! Delete all ur channels and rescan it.
@ olukay pls help me wit d new syrup pls sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Decoder   AvatarCAM HD Decoder Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next