Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device

Go down 
+30
naija4real
Moon27
malikberry1999
Ashawo
Gee247
belotely
tinsgbo
ryusufu
Thuggish ruggish
abelite
kingtobi01
tommyking
Luvuall55
obodo
egomero
ALHAJI K.
Gmailer
heavenboundpkay
yemiola
Olybra
stainlez
Stevolat
Drdanskills
smile2012
icerockx
izuakachinkoro
Safex
phemmy008
SmartMobility
youngswagger
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
youngswagger
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty
PostSubject: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 10:36

*loading**********
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 10:56

Ur system is too slow. Might be bitten by virus
Back to top Go down
youngswagger
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 11:09

Use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as access point
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 12:11

Any mtn bb users here, try to confirm... Never say never.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 14:40

phemmy008 wrote:
u nko? Are u exempted?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 14:40

phemmy008 wrote:
u nko? Are u exempted?
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 15:02

Safexphemmy008Any mtn bb users here, try to confirm... Never say never.u nko? Are u exempted? I'm gloing with pride on my bb
Back to top Go down
izuakachinkoro
Amateur
Amateur
izuakachinkoro

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 15:24

Hope it work
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 17:02

phemmy008 wrote:
Safexphemmy008Any mtn bb users here, try to confirm... Never say never.u nko? Are u exempted? I'm gloing with pride on my bb
hun?
Back to top Go down
icerockx
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 17:05

not working
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 17:27

Serious!!!
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 20:52

Seriously what should we do to posters such as this? Its over 10hrs since he created this thread and yet no info! Taking us for granted....
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 21:01

It is totally uncalled 4
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 22:28

If d guy is dealth with now...anoda story we go hear...floodn everywhere with fake info
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 22:28

If d guy is dealth with now...anoda story we go hear...floodn everywhere with fake info
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 23:13

Let's give him another 48hours, may be he is yet to get the trick right.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 23:24

Drdanskills wrote:
Seriously what should we do to posters such as this? Its over 10hrs since he created this thread and yet no info! Taking us for granted....

Moderators should apply the right punishment because thing of this nature is becoming rampant on the forum, and the culprits have always seemed to get away with it.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-28, 23:30

Olybra wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:

Moderators should apply the right punishment because thing of this nature is becoming rampant on the forum, and the culprits have always seemed to get away with it.
Easy bro, let's give him a second chance ok.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 00:38

Think about it guys. Wha cha wanna do with mtn bis that is undercapped. Imagin 350mb for 1k when glo na 3gig for same amount. Abeg delete this thread no lock am o delete am
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 02:12

yemiola wrote:
Think about it guys. Wha cha wanna do with mtn bis that is undercapped. Imagin 350mb for 1k when glo na 3gig for same amount. Abeg delete this thread no lock am o delete am
The throughput matters. Plenty data without commensurate speed can be irritating. Have realized mtn 3.5G broadband isnt bad at all. Maybe it's worth paying attention to. Buh we're still waiting for the dude
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 03:44

@Yemiola: is glo blackberry data still dey browse on androids and PCs?
Back to top Go down
ALHAJI K.
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 07:00

How Glo network own
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 08:37

@ my Ogas at the top, glo bis no browse for android or pc o but it dey waka for pc if you teach an how to waka using ur bb fon
Back to top Go down
egomero
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 09:11

yemiola wrote:
@ my Ogas at the top, glo bis no browse for android or pc o but it dey waka for pc if you teach an how to waka using ur bb fon
Make am clear for us oooooooo,
E dey work?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 09:24

Those thaT av my number can call me for the gist. Bb series z sef dey work with am.
Sorry thread owner if I derail o
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 09:33

yemiola wrote:
Those thaT av my number can call me for the gist. Bb series z sef dey work with am.
Sorry thread owner if I derail o
y can't u post it here?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 09:45

For a reason bro.
I am not collecting any penny or kobo from it. It is not a software that u go pay for now. But if I am to post it for no reason should anyone quote it or write it out cuz they are longing to block it and this is my only way wey I get now
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 09:47

Olybra wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:

bros long tym wey we c ur face 4 here o. Can u plz send me ur contact?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 10:07

Done

Last edited by yemiola on 2014-04-29, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 10:30

Copy dat oga
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 10:31

What of android?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 10:32

What of android?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 10:34

Olybra wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:

Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 10:39

It was openly working with android before but not again. Only on bb now
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 11:54

But what of PC u said
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 13:06

smile2012 wrote:
But what of PC u said
thief
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 13:11

@ smile if u read am well u go understand my stand on pc.
@ obodo BECAREFUL o, lest I go ban u for chinko land of gbenga. LOL
OGA SMILE NA OLIVA
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 13:15

yemiola wrote:
@ smile if u read am well u go understand my stand on pc.
@ obodo BECAREFUL o, lest I go ban u for chinko land of gbenga. LOL
OGA SMILE NA OLIVA
lolz Н̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊ your side now its been a longtime now not even heard from you
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 13:18

No vex jare I dey enter aus everyday na my fon dey do one kin. Na for iPad I dey post wen I come online.
Back to top Go down
Luvuall55
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 13:36

Discover the real way to make money online. Start smiling to the bank. Get the info at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 13:41

Y now broda. We don tire of una. With all this una method bill gate no even get half the money wey I get online.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 13:50

obodo wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
But what of PC u said
thief
lolz
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 13:54

yemiola wrote:
Y now broda. We don tire of una. With all this una method bill gate no even get half the money wey I get online.
rilly?
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 13:57

Safex wrote:
Olybra wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:

Tnx Safe! You can check your pm now...
Long live 9jatc!
Back to top Go down
tommyking
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 16:12

@Yemi what of the PC own, I no see anything wey u post concerning the PC own ooo
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-29, 18:08

Not workn on PC o...mean blackberry.net....
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-30, 00:57

Bb wahala. I just pary for money to pay my fees and start enjoying free internet
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-30, 14:39

Luvuall55 wrote:
Discover the real way to make money online. Start smiling to the bank. Get the info at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dem don start again
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-30, 18:08

Correct!!
Back to top Go down
Thuggish ruggish
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty2014-04-30, 18:19

abelite wrote:
Luvuall55 wrote:
Dem don start again
Lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device   How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use MTN BlackBerry plan on any device
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next