Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IYGEAL
Novice
Novice

Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful Empty
PostSubject: Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful   Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful Empty2011-06-22, 11:44

Most men who are condemned to the chasm of destitution have their parentage to blame. This factor is perhaps the most unfortunate in deciding where a person belongs. To be born into a family ofappalingly poor parents is to have to wage a loosing battle against uncountablewicked enemies. There's malnutrition to contend with, then comes poor education or even illiteracy. With poor feeding and ignorance forever trailing one, disease soon catch up. With these enemies forever near, a serious pursuit of meaningful profession can be ruled out.
You can make a choice butcannot know in advance exactly how your choice will treat you. Some men are destined to be engineers, they went into mUsIc; many have mUsIc in their blood but went into journalism, hacking, business or Agboro (LWKMD); some destined to be teachers, weered into medicine. Watch that man who appears to be anincurable failure at work, he may not be lazy. He may be in a wrong profession - he made a wrong choice. Once a man becomes fully trained in a profession, he cannot beat a retreat. He just remains ahapless mediocrity in that profession.
''Tell me your friend and I'll tell you who you are (orwhat you'll be)''. You can't choose your parents, but you can choose a wife/husband, friend, associates and the likes. Choice is always deceitful in the long-run. To choose a devil for a wife/husband is to be sentenced to eternal anguish; the association will colour every aspect of your endeavours, from education and social life tobusiness. Likewise, to be yoked with an incurable fraud as a business partnercan bring one down for life.
Being daring is decisive too. To climb the heights demands courage, being adventurous. One might be highly intelligent and particularly hardworking, but without the readiness to take chances. Most of the paupers among us are,in reality, potential successes - if only they canbe a little more daring in taking advantage of sitations around them. ''The worst risk a man can take is his refusal to take risks.''
Back to top Go down
IYGEAL
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful   Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful Empty2011-06-22, 11:54

Finally, there's the will-power. Most men are easily defeated by initial failures. They give up easily. Lack of will-power is the greatest foe of success. The story of Abraham Lincoln is educative. He failed almostevery human endeavour he tried his hand at. Undaunted, he tried the presidency and won. Had he given up, he would have remained at the bottom of the pit.
Don't get me wrong. I onlywrote about why some people work hard yet aint rich. Apart from the reasons above, some beliefs make people poor. For instance, some people believe that the rich are just lucky. To me, this's nonsense. It's not without any iota of truth though. But such people only thinkthat one day they'll pick up a bag of money on the road, win scholarship, win Who Wants to be a Millionaire, etc. They only dream. Many also believe that they can't be rich.
Nonetheless, some government policies and policies of international bodies like the IMF are harsh on some people and countries.
Hmm, I'll be back; lemme write some musical lyrics, make some rhymes and laugh (like LMAO). Yeah, after that I gotta swim and chat. Smile
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful   Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful Empty2011-06-22, 13:48

so how do we fight this things
Back to top Go down
IYGEAL
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful   Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful Empty2011-06-23, 17:39

By being wise and careful bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful   Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasons Why Some Hardworking People are Poor/Unsuccessful
Page 1 of 1