Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P Dora Akunyili

Go down 
+9
SmartMobility
Safex
Sensicut07
tunderite
nafygee
cpaul
turkcorp
boe
Ashawo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 00:15

She died in a hospital in India
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 00:17

when???????
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 00:20

when???????
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 00:21

Rest in peace
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 00:29

Unconfirmed yet...this runour has been making the rounds since last week but was debunked by her family... I hope it remains a rumor.
Back to top Go down
nafygee
Amateur
Amateur
nafygee

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 00:47

when please
Back to top Go down
tunderite
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 05:42

She isn't dead yet. Pls stop spreading false rumour but rather pray for her quick recovery. She needs our prayers at this critical stage of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 07:02

Means its unconfirmed news
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 07:36

cpaul wrote:
Unconfirmed yet...this runour has been making the rounds since last week but was debunked by her family... I hope it remains a rumor.
I also hope o
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 07:36

Or mayb we shld ask @ashawo d source of dis info
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 08:03

1 week ago NATIONAL, NEWS

“She is grateful to Nigerians for their prayers and remains confident that Almighty God will hear our prayers and grant her quick recovery.”

The media advisor to former Minister of Information, Dora Akunyili, Isaac Umunna, has denied reports circulating on social media that the former minister is dead.

“My attention has been drawn to the rumour circulating on social media claiming that immediate past Minister of Information and Communications, Prof. Dora Akunyili, is dead.

“I have also received several enquiries in this regard,” Mr. Umunna said in a statement on Friday.

He said the rumour was not only “baseless, but also the height of wickedness”.

The rumours began last week Friday with posts on social media that the health of the former Information Minister who is suffering from Cancer has deteriorated and that she had been flown to India for treatment.

Mrs. Akunyili’s ailment gained public attention when, as a delegate, she appeared in an emaciated state at the ongoing National Conference in Abuja.

In his statement on Friday, Mr. Umunna said, “I spoke with Dora’s husband, Dr. Chike Akunyili, and her brother, Dr. Francis Anayo Edemobi, both of whom are with her in the hospital, and they both assured me that she is responding to treatment. The conversation took place from 2:20 this afternoon and lasted for some minutes”.

He also stated that Mrs. Akunyili fell sick over the weekend and was first attended to by doctors in Abuja but had to travel to India on Sunday on the advice of the doctors for further medical attention.

“She is grateful to Nigerians for their prayers and remains confident that Almighty God will hear our prayers and grant her quick recovery.

“The public is advised to disregard any rumours or reports to the contrary. Those engaged in spreading this satanic rumour should desist. What Prof. Akunyili need at this time is not prophesies of doom or alarming false reports about her health condition but continued prayers and best wishes,” Mr. Umunna said.

Dora Akunyili became popular when, as head of the National Agency for Foods and Drugs Administration and Control, NAFDAC, she spearheaded the battle against fake drugs and their manufacturers which were hitherto common in Nigeria.
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 15:58

U have said all
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 17:16

may God grant her quick recovery
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 21:56

Mr. Ashawo pls re write the thread topic please. Dora Akunyili is not confirmed dead.
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 22:44

yara gbo oro, lora lati fesi
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty2014-05-26, 22:46

i neva hear dis ooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dora Akunyili   R.I.P Dora Akunyili Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Dora Akunyili
Page 1 of 1