Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV

Go down 
+105
router
hayzee
kunlegzy
Spacetrotter
Kay2cee
techniqueman
press2
oldfox
salim pari
Adeshii
casper12
bricks2014
morakone
DONFOOTY
bode4real
Songod
agooo
andekiriaben
jaykay05
Guente02
mcheartz
biggieblaque
Honourable
chrisniger
matindow
spygens
bonchi
emmy40
danzz
CS_Master
wise view
realman42
chuks93
ghsat2014
gamsky
konkonbelow
bricks2013
spyling target
aldakon
justsatbiz
samboha
ataboka
mpabua
satflex
kofi boye
obodo
eric ondiba
jokheny
satman2014
Niscue
sunnyga
sonofGod
Drdanskills
Evido78
emmaidabie1
kelllis89
Eddyjon
rakara
olumi123
hadebayor
glare247
lalobo
cableman02
boe
irondehero42
seyola
obamo
nanayawadjei
tunderite
shaktech
Justusnsereko
SmartMobility
planner2
keside
okenze
michealblakky
Olukay
mcmakay
mcbesto
akpatagoddy
obijohn
walash
lawalahmed
niranfam
moriztuos
wallosh10
arsenaaaaaal
Iyke Philip
Safex
soul0007
sirjake
ezzy0124
kayy_bbee
HORIZONTAL
princeamabebe
AWNLJERROL
smile2012
turkcorp
stainlez
isaac311
jacquari
manabbey
drbayo
icerockx
ancl
109 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-08-11, 04:54

First topic message reminder :

This server open all dstv channels without freezing 99% stable grab your copy now!!
if you need it pm me
Skype- ancl.sy
all
Hddvb use port 01006

Last edited by ancl on 2014-09-20, 20:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
konkonbelow
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-03, 20:55

morakone wrote:
bricks2014 wrote:
dead already not working at the moment
Seconedd

Thanks..
Sleep my head then, maybe they get it fixed soon ...how I wish there could be more alternatives
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-03, 21:03

this is the height of all this about cccam. when atlantis was bad it was criticised, saqme to adegoke too and othe naija made ccam. all were critized. but now tv1 is using us client to play and we keep quiet and some pple still but daily. i tink ios high time we stop buying this cccam of tv1 account and for we that just bought that our accouts have not expired will find alternatives. let crynyfingers rectify his server or risk loosing all his customers here. we need to speak out. this things are money been spent. we no get am free. when we pay for a service he has to render that service. that is why there is money involved to use in maintaining his server. the most annoying part is the disconnecting and connecting stuff. accont can't be watched for 5mins. assuming is connected and we just have ss3 and 2 oda sport staion that is stable is beta that full dstv with off and on. clients keeps insulting us daily bcos we bought account for them, all u hear here is u see some pple coming out to say manage am like dat i dnt complain since is illegal as if na free we dey get am. truth has to b told and action done. admins take note. oga at the top baba john bull hope u r watching. i have said my own piece of mind.
Back to top Go down
princeamabebe
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-03, 21:04

It seems to be having connection problem cos it connects nd disconnects almost immediately
Back to top Go down
bricks2014
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-03, 21:24

back and stable
Back to top Go down
princeamabebe
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-03, 22:17

bricks2014 wrote:
back and stable
Are u sure of that?
Back to top Go down
casper12
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-03, 22:26

its only ss3 dats is showing and all channels still freezes
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-03, 22:27

For the past 30-45mins the few channels that are online are super stable, though I am not impressed. Ask me why? The reason why majority of peoples bought tv1 cccam is to be able to watch ss1-9, SLCT 1 and 2 conveniently.
Back to top Go down
nanayawadjei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-03, 23:51

It seems almost as though server owner has
lost complete control of his own server,we
keep experiencing this same problem day in
day out for de past week + some days without any margin of improvement with server so can anyone tell us exactly what crzyfngrz n his team of engineers r doing? To me they don't hv answers to the problem , Coz at least by now we ought to hv seen massive improvement but everyday same problem. Terrible how Tv1 is behaving now.

Last edited by nanayawadjei on 2014-09-04, 00:03; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
morakone
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-03, 23:54

stainlez wrote:
For the past 30-45mins the few channels that are online are super stable, though I am not impressed. Ask me why? The reason why majority of peoples bought tv1 cccam is to be able to watch ss1-9, SLCT 1 and 2 conveniently.

Stable sha abeg e don sleep again mtcheew
Back to top Go down
ghsat2014
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 00:01

michealblakky wrote:
this is the height of all this about cccam. when atlantis was bad it was criticised, saqme to adegoke too and othe naija made ccam. all were critized. but now tv1 is using us client to play and we keep quiet and some pple still but daily. i tink ios high time we stop buying this cccam of tv1 account and for we that just bought that our accouts have not expired will find alternatives. let crynyfingers rectify his server or risk loosing all his customers here. we need to speak out. this things are money been spent. we no get am free. when we pay for a service he has to render that service. that is why there is money involved to use in maintaining his server. the most annoying part is the disconnecting and connecting stuff. accont can't  be watched for 5mins. assuming is connected and we just have ss3 and 2 oda sport staion that is stable is beta that full dstv with off and on. clients keeps insulting us daily bcos we bought account for them, all u hear here is u see some pple coming out to say manage am like dat i dnt complain since is illegal as if na free we dey get am. truth has to b told and action done. admins take note. oga at the top baba john bull hope u r watching. i have said my own piece of mind.

Thanks you well live long   Mr tv1 ceo @Ancl pls forward this message to hem now
Back to top Go down
kofi boye
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 02:31

hamorabi wrote:
I just woke up to watch US Open and realized that the server was down because I wasn't able to get connected. This is irritating. People are paying almost a quater of what DSTV is charging just to enjoy some stability and what happens ? You get long periods of total disconnection. I have a steady 2MBits Wifi connection on my receiver so I'm pretty sure its not my problem. If only DSTV will be sensible enough to drop their prices then all of us would rather pay to them because I bet the next card sharing service might cost half of what DSTV is asking for and yet with persistent server problems.
Just wanting to vent my frustration !
IF U NEED DSTV EMAIL I CAN HELP U OUT TO FORWARD THIS MASSAGE lol!
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 06:28

They should backup this long down times are getting out of hand
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 06:29

Wahala
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 07:21

ghsat2014 wrote:
michealblakky wrote:
this is the height of all this about cccam. when atlantis was bad it was criticised, saqme to adegoke too and othe naija made ccam. all were critized. but now tv1 is using us client to play and we keep quiet and some pple still but daily. i tink ios high time we stop buying this cccam of tv1 account and for we that just bought that our accouts have not expired will find alternatives. let crynyfingers rectify his server or risk loosing all his customers here. we need to speak out. this things are money been spent. we no get am free. when we pay for a service he has to render that service. that is why there is money involved to use in maintaining his server. the most annoying part is the disconnecting and connecting stuff. accont can't  be watched for 5mins. assuming is connected and we just have ss3 and 2 oda sport staion that is stable is beta that full dstv with off and on. clients keeps insulting us daily bcos we bought account for them, all u hear here is u see some pple coming out to say manage am like dat i dnt complain since is illegal as if na free we dey get am. truth has to b told and action done. admins take note. oga at the top baba john bull hope u r watching. i have said my own piece of mind.

Thanks you well live long   Mr tv1 ceo @Ancl pls forward this message to hem now
the guy is always here to read all your comments just that this is hard time for him, but i believed he we bring the stability back.
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 07:28

Not easy for now. D..tv meant business with cccam owners and dongle owners but with time, these owners will get it right.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 08:05

Amin o
Back to top Go down
Adeshii
Novice
Novice
Adeshii

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 09:15

The Storm will surely come to pass.
Back to top Go down
salim pari
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 09:33

true talk adeshii, they dont know its hard to lower the ecm time for 0604 at the moment. it will end soon
Back to top Go down
walash
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 09:49

i tink it wld be best if the owner could off it for some days so he could work on it to it best rada than having some 30mins show and goes off. very very frustration but stil believe and hope they wil find solution to the problem. gudmrnin pals
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 10:08

there's so much work going on behind the scenes and sometimes the bad times make us forget the good times. anyway I also hope and pray that all will be fixed and we get back to the good old days. certainly for now everyone is struggling including avatar
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 10:50

all strong users rescan your decoder server bk all sports OK nw.
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 11:06

ancl wrote:
thanks
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 11:30

let them know that WE are NAIJA when comes helpout we already to provides logistic in carry-out good services for them#CHINCO#
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 12:06

better service
Back to top Go down
morakone
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 14:27

K o we de waitoO
Back to top Go down
HORIZONTAL
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 16:44

well done
Back to top Go down
walash
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 16:59

am not in the haus to chk but i hop all the sport channels are blazing hot
Back to top Go down
emmaidabie1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 17:39

ancl inbox me ur fone no.....am  new here pls i ned ur number so that i can call u
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 17:50

ancl wrote:
me wey no dey use strong nko; wat shld I do?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 18:49

Safex wrote:
ancl wrote:
me wey no dey use strong nko; wat shld I do?
pure water on it lolz
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 19:05

So funny!
Back to top Go down
nanayawadjei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 19:43

oga Ancl, pls not sure all sports channels r working well Coz some of dem no dey come n also channel zapping is very slow
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 20:34

uuhh
Back to top Go down
Adeshii
Novice
Novice
Adeshii

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 22:11

hamorabi wrote:
Everyday at night at this time, I get disconnected. Whats the issue ?
Was wondering if it was only me, usually switches off at night only to reappear the next day.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 22:19

***strong face**** Like play like play.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 22:24

Nop bro!
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 22:29

hamorabi wrote:
Is anyone connected at present ?
Wahala dey o. D..tv don dey win be that?
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 22:35

Na only server owner know wetin dey happen.
Back to top Go down
nanayawadjei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 23:11

hamorabi wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Maybe no generator fuel ?
Am sure Ancl too knows exactly what dey happen to server but doesn't want to share dat info. Isn't he in constant touch in crzyfngrz? In de morning as usual, he will come n say, "server blazing hot my people, enjoy ", then late afternoon towards evening wahala don start again.
Back to top Go down
danzz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 23:19

[quote="nanayawadjei"]
hamorabi wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Maybe no generator fuel ?
Am sure Ancl too knows exactly what dey happen to server but doesn't want to share dat info. Isn't he in constant touch in crzyfngrz? In de morning as usual, he will come n say, "server blazing hot my people, enjoy ", then late afternoon towards evening wahala don start again. [/quote
Now server is not working he is silent whn the traffic turns green he start to market...
Back to top Go down
nanayawadjei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 23:21

we've asked server owner to shut it down,work on it to render a better service but no, he wouldn't bulge
Back to top Go down
danzz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-04, 23:28

nanayawadjei wrote:
we've asked server owner to shut it down,work on it to render a better service but no, he wouldn't bulge

He will never listen because he is the boss and he knows what he is doing...
Back to top Go down
oldfox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-05, 00:16

its simple guys de thieves tried to kill se***r n the guys r tryin their best so logically do u think that the owners tried to mess with it sriously nways the people who prays it every now n then bring us problems
Back to top Go down
danzz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-05, 00:59

oldfox wrote:
its simple guys de thieves tried to kill se***r n the guys r tryin their best so logically do u think that the owners tried to mess with it sriously nways the people who prays it every now n then bring us problems

Oh... i agree. those who praise the server are the same ones pulling it down..
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-05, 03:07

New name for this account is vampire, Hw can it work in the mid night (although 68% stable) than in the morning different tori........
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-05, 06:53

lawalahmed wrote:
New name for this account is vampire, Hw can it work in the mid night (although 68% stable) than in the morning different tori........
Non be their fault. Nah d..tv handiwork. Some said non be upgrading/attack dat caused d server to misbehave. Then, they should tell us d cause o. Im waiting.
Back to top Go down
HORIZONTAL
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-05, 06:59

cant tell you exactly problem, its a secret just be patient
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-05, 06:59

Upgrading wahala always
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-05, 07:04

hmmmmmm see plenty talk here wel if you want me to says the true i will, the last d...tv upgrading cos all this mess and it we take weeks b4 it can be resolved and server need to be off. can we all agree to this b4 owner off it?
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty2014-09-05, 07:17

HORIZONTAL wrote:
cant tell you exactly problem, its a secret just be patient
U'RE A COMEDIAN. WHAT KIND OF SECRET IN ILLEGAL BUSINESS? OFFICER IN-CHARGE OF SECRET PERSONALISED IT O. I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE, U'RE NOT TV1 SERVER OWNER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV   TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

TV1 CCCAM WITH FULL DSTV
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next