Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.

Go down 
+5
k-banj
dayopem
Turwei
desty4real
charlly007
9 posters
AuthorMessage
charlly007
Novice
Novice

Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty
PostSubject: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-11, 15:53

I am a Nigerian,who had been trying to make money online a long time now.I thank God that i had gained some knowledge which i am ready to share with others for free.I want us to work together and help each other.I am working on sites that requires nothing from you to earn from them,i mean you need not pay any money.They are completely free and they are not Paid To Click or HYIPs programs,i really hate those ones.
I just found this site where we can write anything and get paid $20.The hard part is,it need to be voted good by other members for you to get paid.We can join together and help each other on that.You vote for me and i vote for you.We will try to get others too to vote for us.We will be needing minimum of 20 votes to get paid.They paid to Paypal for Internationals and check for US residence.The site is from US and there are lot of married US women on the site.A friend of mine referred me to the site and i have posted three posts but i need more votes to get paid.As for the Paypal issue,i can help you completely free on that and you won't have any problem getting your money.
If we can work together in the best way,we can be making more than $300 monthly from this one site.There are still others that i have earned more than $200 from within two months.
I am here to help anyone who is ready to make money online completely for free without paying any money.I need people to join with me and help each other.
So,if you are interested,do write me on : goldencharlly2011@yahoo.com or add me to your Yahoo Messenger-goldencharlly2011.
Consider yourself lucky if your find this post and act on it.
I will be waiting to hear from the lucky ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycashlessincome.com
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-11, 16:25

let do it here, at least you can get alot of people from here
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-11, 16:27

let do it here, at least you can get alot of people from here,
just give the instruction and we will follow you,
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-11, 19:41

Ya if you are here to help people, just post it here.
Back to top Go down
dayopem
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-11, 21:51

put it i am interested i will register and follow u there ..lets work together pm me ur number Very Happy
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-11, 23:33

oga du somthing now to avoid suspitions.
Back to top Go down
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-12, 00:15

it al guud
Back to top Go down
Enesmop
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-12, 06:34

Guy am deep intrested
Back to top Go down
Enesmop
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-12, 06:36

Guy am deeply intrested
Back to top Go down
uu001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-12, 11:13

WE ARE READY TO FOLLOW YOU BUMPER TO BUMPER...... OYANOW

Back to top Go down
charlly007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-12, 11:27

Okay guys.Do give me some minute to update you all.
Back to top Go down
charlly007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-12, 12:06

Good to hear from you all,

First,you will need to have a Paypal account to get your money from that site.If you have a laptop that will be an advantage because you can install a VPN on it and use it to run the account with another country IP address but not US. It does not matter if the account is verified or not.
To earn from this site,you must be able to come up with a good write up on anything you wish to write on.It must be voted good by other members to get paid.I am thinking of having up to twenty people to work with and help each other.this will make the post get paid for on time.
Now go to www.goodblogs.com and register.After that click on these links and give me your vote.When you make your own posts,let me know and i will also vote for you.
To help each other better,you should let me know if you are interested on working on the site and i will include your email among those ready to work on it.we will notify each others whenever there is a new post.

As for how to get the money converted to Nigeria money,that won't be a problem for now.Let's focus on making the money first.

Click these links and vote for my posts.

http://www.goodblogs.com/view-post/Why-Women-Cry-During-Love-Making

http://www.goodblogs.com/view-post/Problems-In-Pregnancy

http://www.goodblogs.com/view-post/What-Kind-Of-Hubby-Are-You

By the way,there are other sites to work on.There is a paid to post site that will be earning you 4cents per each comment made.You will be making $4 per hundred made.You can be making 20 or ten per day if you don't have the time.They all paid to Alertpay and Libertyreserve which is far better to get in Nigeria.Go to www.libertyreserve.com to get your own account and www.alertpay.com to get your own account too for that one.Alertpay needs you to verify your account but you can use it without getting it verified.The other benefits apart from getting paid for working on these sites is,you will be able to learn other ways to make good money online.

Let me hear from you,again.
Back to top Go down
charlly007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-12, 12:11

I need up to twenty people to work with me on the goodblogs site.If you are interested and ready,do write me on goldencharlly2011@yahoo.com and i will include you among the list.

There is another site that will be paying you $3 everyday just to make 15 posts or comment with just 50 words minimum and they pays everyday.You can talk on Movies,Sports,Internet,Marriage,Cars etc.

Write me on that email address,stating you are in.
Back to top Go down
sholescky
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-12, 14:42

guy thanks, am also interested on dis level this is my email id. coolsholay@yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
charlly007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty2011-07-12, 19:45

Guys,what you need to know is,i can't not write you.You have to show me that you are interested by writing me through the email i included in the earlier message.I am always on Yahoo Messenger.You can add me there and let's chat one on one.I am offering this for free.I am not getting any referral bonus.
If you are interested,write me through that email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.   Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free. Empty

Back to top Go down

Make $20 for writing on anything you like for free.
Page 1 of 1