Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+177
gbadestic
oladipokolawole
abajaanka
IsaacBro
geenak2011
young
gyarou
lalazio
donmike
dmote
eben.asore
Yaweh
gadotor1
paizo10
yusufbelloelaji
neyobounty
buwefashion
easy
wallyjohnny
worldsat
Sensicut07
jimmypoker
Agbalagbi
daysat1
jinter
mahamadou cisse
cirebarock
justin
madu
number7
Osekele
alaba153
justhots4u
freemanlyrical
Ibaku
whizkidme2002
fc bonsai
tonididdy
Rif's
kuntash
orobiyis
joebone
zico4real
boadeck
otiamoney
sombel
obinabo.urch
boura80
kola92
henryboadu2011
austinvsb
blackadam
Lala-deuce
magichand
agaj4life
kipeps
DODO
Rondy
gytee
joelsat
tido
boe
TIOKIM
akanjoe
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
MEGEE
pokuk29
chris25
noonstar2k9
junate
ussals
lorena007
klauskinski
Patson Kalulu
donfolex
kureka
kb1
mickyhans
vicibere
Xflint
ambibi
femola77
jostunde
kriss
chejuli
mac clever
oladipodbest
sanobi1
Joyful
ARISEKOLADE
geefivez
ornguga
DOngle Avatar Chair
chant20052000
King of boys
mrman
bazzikk
johnengine
versace400
Brainy02
ibadek
olujacob
raphsark
ekkywolex
Americas_man
rashbaba
yinka123
samchez
lawal012000
akogun seun
kaymuid
okusunique
ancl
ranchzb2
Ameen
solovic
gercool
rano217
bigjay
lastbrume
Arno
bellokingson
biss1
Ericnyambi
kazma
evansgh2
rafeeqe_ak
wharelie
jbiddrisu
Starpryde
collinsmuseka
alpha
ak hey
chunk
baba bounty
noblebenny
Larotee
hibeeke
oloye
Segzykay
peax12
adeomoade
tdalyn
moschnitnt
Arowolo
olaseni
chelski
moschnitnt1
Jerryk
FreedomUserGhana
Adekunle23
justhermed007
Songod
DiViNE
Precious4luv
abou1
360man
naija4real
Don1
wello360
saintchyco
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
tony
adewoyin
taofeeqoduwole
Suny11
Drdanskills
yemiola
abudavis
mattdesaaint
dynamic_virgin
felx
timire2
ayass
Walelove
John bull
181 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-19, 19:44

First topic message reminder :

unzipped using winrar

Last edited by John bull on 2011-09-19, 21:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Arowolo
Amateur
Amateur
Arowolo

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 00:36

Arowolo wrote:
Someone help me my avatar2 is using sim adapter and its not downloading the software while other is downloading with the software
Back to top Go down
Arowolo
Amateur
Amateur
Arowolo

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 00:40

So boss, how do i come of it. Does it mean that it cannot work .please what can i do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 00:47

Arowolo wrote:
So boss, how do i come of it. Does it mean that it cannot work .please what can i do.
Give me ur email to send it to u
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 02:12

moschnitnt wrote:
harper2k3 wrote:
Will HiTV show live matches this season?

they show la liga and epl on hi sports. they will advertise
hisport will not show football matches this season
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 04:51

Somebody help me I need the loader pls.
Back to top Go down
peax12
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 05:20

Segzykay wrote:
I can only see chinese language frm the site u gave that we can download the loader.I cannt find any loader there at all.Pls for God sake since u hav download the loader,attach it here so that we can benefit frm u.Thank and God bless

I tried to upload the loader on here but its not working. If you can give me your email, I will send it to you as an attachement.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 05:43

GOOD MORNING PEAX12.PLEASE THIS IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] HELP ME WITH THE SOFTWARE ATTACHMENT AND HOW STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO UPGRADE
Back to top Go down
oloye
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 06:26

@all pls help me with d avatar with memory card software.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 07:14

Guest wrote:
GOOD MORNING PEAX12.PLEASE THIS IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] HELP ME WITH THE SOFTWARE ATTACHMENT AND HOW STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO UPGRADE
i warned about droping of email but you never wanna take my advice and i won't be tired of deleting people like you.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 07:26

John bull wrote:
Guest wrote:
i warned about droping of email but you never wanna take my advice and i won't be tired of deleting people like you.
Please do, I am in support of this, I was becoming tired and frustrated of the emails.
Back to top Go down
Jerryk
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 07:40

JB is the software opens only hitv channels it does not open

Sky News International,BBC World News,

Fox News Channel,Al Jazeera English,Eurosport News,

Setanta Africa,Fox Entertainment,1 Music.Trace Urban,BET UK

on the same TP why can you help me
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 08:06

Segzykay wrote:
Somebody help me I need the loader pls.

Last edited by Songod on 2011-09-21, 11:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larotee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 08:54

pls, help me,how can i upgrade my microbox,someone told me dat it workink with d***v and nss7.pls help oga JB
Back to top Go down
noblebenny
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 09:12

John bull wrote:
unzipped using winrar
Oga JB God bless as much as poSsible and continue to enrich you upstairs as you spread ur blessings to us down here. U shall continue to shine! Pls I will to know know if d software above is dsame to be used for NILESAT most importantly JSc sports? And do I need to also work on my reciever too(SRT 4663X Original) at any instance? I have no problem with d upgading, just need clue on dis actions. Xnks!
Back to top Go down
olaseni
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 09:15

working perfectly as at now trying to update another one
Back to top Go down
baba bounty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 09:56

baba jb,i have the loader and i have the software,now do i need an internet to upgrade or internet connection doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
peax12
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 09:58

baba bounty wrote:
baba jb,i have the loader and i have the software,now do i need an internet to upgrade or internet connection doesnt matter.

No, internet connection doesn't matter. You don't need it. Just connect your dongle, follow the instructions and upgrade.
Back to top Go down
chunk
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 12:01

i can,t still get my download done .pls can i have it by my mail posted.
Back to top Go down
olaseni
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 12:24

chunk wrote:
i can,t still get my download done .pls can i have it by my mail posted.

Working perfectly
Back to top Go down
ak hey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 13:21

please send avatar2 software 4strong to my mail pleaseoooooo
Back to top Go down
baba bounty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 13:49

pls help me out,the new software does it open nss7
Back to top Go down
alpha
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 15:01

am trying to upgrade is not working i need help please
Back to top Go down
peax12
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 15:04

alpha wrote:
am trying to upgrade is not working i need help please

What are you doing wrong? Download the software and the gxloader, read the instructions, you should be ok.
Back to top Go down
alpha
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 15:18

wen i connected the dongle 2 my desktop nothing came up the progress bar was not moving, do i need to unplug my dongle and connect back help
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 15:22

alpha wrote:
wen i connected the dongle 2 my desktop nothing came up the progress bar was not moving, do i need to unplug my dongle and connect back help
are u sure your dektop is communicating with d dongle...that is are u using the right port? have u read the upgrade instructions and followed it??if yes then u should be good
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 15:37

alpha wrote:
to ensure the systems connecting d dongle, do this
GO TO UR DEVICE MANAGER AS USUAL, CHECK TO SEE IF ANY DEVICE IS LISTED AS USING ANY OF THE COM PORTS 1 TO 3, RIGHT CLICK ON THE DEVICES WITH THE PORT U WANT TO USE (eg COM1), THEN CLICK ON PROPERTIES, THEN CLICK THE "PORT SETTINGS TAB", THEN CLICK ADVANCE BUTTON, THEN AT THE BOTTOM, U WILL SEE A DROP DOWN LIST TITLED "COM PORT NUMBER"

CLICKING ON THIS WILL OPEN A LIST OF ALL COM PORTS, CHECK FOR ANY FREE PORT, AND SELECT IT. THIS WILL CHANGE THE COM PORT FROM THE PRESENT No. (ie COM1) TO THE NEW NUMBER YOU HAVE SELECTED (THIS PROCESS FREES COM PORT 1 FOR U TO USE)

CLICK OK ON BOTH WINDOWS WHEN YOU ARE DONE

THEN RESTART YOUR SYSTEM.

AFTER RESTARTING YOUR SYSTEM, PLUG IN THE USB TO SERIAL CABLE, GO TO DEVICE MANAGER ONCE MORE, RIGHT CLICK THE SERIAL TO USB CABLE LISTING (ie COM4 OR COM5) AND FOLLOW THE SAME PROCESS ABOVE TO CHANGE ITS COM PORT TO COM1 (WHICH IS NOW FREE).

RESTART YOUR SYSTEM AGAIN. AFTER THIS YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

IF YOU HAV ANY PROBLEM AT ANY STAGE, GET BACK TO ME
THE SECOND METHOD IS FOR YOU TO UNINSTALL ALL USB BY FOLLOWING THE PROCESS BELOW.

1. UNPLUG ALL DEVICES USING USB

2. GO TO YOUR DEVICE MANAGER

3. EXPAND THE "UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS CONTROLLERS" - YOU WILL FIND THIS TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF THE LISTS IN THE DEVICE MANAGER

4. RIGHT CLICK EACH LISTED ITEM THERE, ONE AFTER THE OTHER, AND CLICK UNINSTALL UNTIL YOU HAVE REMOVED ALL LISTED ITEMS.

DONT BE AFRAID TO DO THIS, IT WILL NOT WIPE ANYTHING FROM YOUR SYSTEM, THEY WILL ALL INSTALL BACK AUTOMATICALLY LATER.

NEXT, IS TO RESTART YOUR SYSTEM WHEN YOUR DONE.

DONT PLUG IN ANY USB DEVICE WHEN RESTARTING (EVEN USB MOUSE)

AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FULLY RESTARTED, ANY USB U PLUG IN WILL AUTOMATICALLY CHOOSE THE 1ST AVAILABE COM PORT WHICH II USUALLY
Back to top Go down
alpha
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 15:46

EVEN D VGA CORD
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 15:48

baba bounty wrote:
pls help me out,the new software does it open nss7
no
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 15:51

Don1 wrote:
alpha wrote:
are u sure your dektop is communicating with d dongle...that is are u using the right port? have u read the upgrade instructions and followed it??if yes then u should be good
choose com1 and let all this be the same as yours gx6102,4mhz,spifash,sdram,64mbit
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 15:56

alpha wrote:
EVEN D VGA CORD
leave the VGA cord..thats for d monitor...have you tried Chelski's suggestion?
Back to top Go down
collinsmuseka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 17:15

Avatar 2 can't open mytv today why? any one with information on this.
Back to top Go down
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 17:22

Pls House, I download the sw here and its upgrade my av****-2 completely, but on connecting with my receiver, the green light locked but the stb lite continue to blink red... and I ve waited Hours now. What should I do Pls.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 17:47

Starpryde wrote:
Pls House, I download the sw here and its upgrade my av****-2 completely, but on connecting with my receiver, the green light locked but the stb lite continue to blink red... and I ve waited Hours now. What should I do Pls.
redo the upgrade
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 17:53

permission from site owner and moderators

if you still av problem upgrading ur av2, i can assit provided u can bring it down to ikorodu lagos state and pay a token for fuelling of generator.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
jbiddrisu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 18:14

hi @ all specilly jb & don 1
i woul be very greatful if someone among us can show me how to download the loader (Gxdownloader).
each time i try to download, my system will ask me to save or open with firefox,explorer or opera, that is when i become confused,
JB/DON1/ANYONE can you please come to my aid.
THANK YOU ALL.

Back to top Go down
olaseni
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 18:38

jbiddrisu wrote:
hi @ all specilly jb & don 1
i woul be very greatful if someone among us can show me how to download the loader (Gxdownloader).
each time i try to download, my system will ask me to save or open with firefox,explorer or opera, that is when i become confused,
JB/DON1/ANYONE can you please come to my aid.
THANK YOU ALL.

when you see that question again, click on save file.

my av2 does not open nss7 and mytv, what could be the cause of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 19:26

i downloaded gxdownloader v3.06 and without even connecting the avatar to my pc, i uploaded the bin file unto the gxdownl...and when i click on download the progress bar reads and completes.How would i know if this will realy upgrade my avatar.....my avatar is still not working after i later connected it to the pc and followed the instructions...the gxdowloader at the official dongle site dont work....help me guyz...thx
Back to top Go down
wharelie
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 19:35

PLS HOW WILL I GET THE NEW FILE FOR MY AVATAR 2, IAM NEW HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 19:41

still waiting for ur help gurus in the house..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 19:45

i downloaded gxdownloader v3.06 and without even connecting the avatar to my pc, i uploaded the bin file unto the gxdownl...and when i click on download the progress bar reads and completes.How would i know if this will realy upgrade my avatar.....my avatar is still not working after i later connected it to the pc and followed the instructions...the gxdowloader at the official dongle site dont work....help me guyz...thx
Back to top Go down
wharelie
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 20:30

use this site to download loader [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i need the working software for avatar 2 for strong receiver
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 21:16

evansgh2 wrote:

you may have used the wrong firmware. Look through the threads and download the newest firmware or drop your email I will send it to you
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 21:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thx man,
Back to top Go down
rafeeqe_ak
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-21, 23:11

where is avatar (not avatar2) new soft?

any information?plz.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
evansgh2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-22, 01:29

well thx bro...the gxload will simply not download unto my avatar...is it bcos both lights on my avatar has turn red??????????
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-22, 02:17

yemiola wrote:
permission from site owner and moderators

if you still av problem upgrading ur av2, i can assit provided u can bring it down to ikorodu lagos state and pay a token for fuelling of generator.
Thanks

helping others is not a crime.
If u r intereted just quote my post and indicate interested. I'll contact you.
Thanks to the site owner.
Back to top Go down
kazma
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-22, 03:10

Hello , Guys hope you are watching hitv, nile sat ,hotbird , etc. go to my website.www.kazma.mylivepage.com and enjoy your self there bye. KAZMA AHMADU CHAGWAS UBA.
Back to top Go down
Ericnyambi
Novice
Novice
Ericnyambi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-22, 04:31

Is nilsat and west showing
Back to top Go down
Ericnyambi
Novice
Novice
Ericnyambi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-22, 04:40

A friend told me his mytv is not showing I don,t have a dish to confirm that can any help?
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty2011-09-22, 05:45

Ericnyambi wrote:
A friend told me his mytv is not showing I don,t have a dish to confirm that can any help?
yes that is true yesterday there was no mytv and today i did not check
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar official Software thread   Avatar official Software thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next