Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CCCAM AND ORTON X403P

Go down 
+77
tennybiz
yaw7x
olateju1974
spyling target
obayor2free
Fishegg45
boe
Guente02
Gmailer
jovnal
versace400
fayz
fluzy7
world richest
tetteh
olawale86
Adegoke23
Nalerigu
austin kofi boakye
sunnyga
roicard
Irunmole
gyarou
SmartMobility
strong4899
killerbill7
Freeboy
exga
oluwanisola
michealblakky
chejuli
munajoe
nelprince
helnkay
Kay2cee
deeplo
abou1
owonatty
microsat
danaffisah
adex70
bonchi
lawalahmed
Drdanskills
carbo
AWONUSI
daniel tevi
slide05
seunoluomo
triumphant
dimoune
donfolex
newcamd
jaido
iyemik
sohagpnk
mrbonti
weekpzva
noblegiant
blackadam
bejs
abudavis
kouaho
twinskenny
oscar4free2air
buchi
spyling
timire2
bola_yeni
danapache
Suny11
whizkidme2002
mayo4gem
ancl
Americas_man
obinnaj
biss1
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2011-12-16, 21:23

First topic message reminder :

I have been trying to make my Orton x403p work with cccam without success. I just confirmed that the account is working as I used a friend'd strong 4930 to test the account and it worked.

I have used hsdata.cfg file which loaded successfully but did not work. I have inputed the account data manually without success.

The following is from my effort

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-20, 20:44

now I know some peeeps are in real soup!!!
Back to top Go down
dimoune
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-21, 07:27

biss1 wrote:
bejs wrote:
timire2 wrote:
@abudavis cccam is far better than dongles.Makesure you have a fair internet connection.

where can i get a very good cccam ? not those asian ones, those ones are just like their dongles. i need the european type. i subscribed for a six month type which was very good. no freezing hardly goes off but unfortunatly went dead just after a month.

Check your PM.

I am also interested in such a cccam account. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-21, 16:05

dimoune wrote:
biss1 wrote:
bejs wrote:
timire2 wrote:
@abudavis cccam is far better than dongles.Makesure you have a fair internet connection.

where can i get a very good cccam ? not those asian ones, those ones are just like their dongles. i need the european type. i subscribed for a six month type which was very good. no freezing hardly goes off but unfortunatly went dead just after a month.

Check your PM.

hmn
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-22, 08:06

triumphant wrote:
dimoune wrote:
biss1 wrote:
bejs wrote:
timire2 wrote:

yeah euro acct is very good bt xpens4ve

Check your PM.

hmn
Back to top Go down
mrbonti
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-23, 14:13

newcamd wrote:
Watch DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO By Newcamd account+ seabox 700HD for one year price USD65/pcs;

Watch HD DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO By Newcamd account+ seabox 700HD for one year price USD75/pcs;

Watch DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO+HD skyltalia+HD Cyfra+HD UPC Direct+HD Cs&Skylink+Platforma HD by Strong 5000 for six months price USD28/pcs;

Watch HD DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO+HD skyltalia+HD Cyfra+HD UPC Direct+HD Cs&Skylink+Platforma HD by Strong 5000 for one year price USD33/pcs;
im in kumasi and i want ur contact
Back to top Go down
mrbonti
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-23, 14:15

mrbonti wrote:
newcamd wrote:
Watch DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO By Newcamd account+ seabox 700HD for one year price USD65/pcs;

Watch HD DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO By Newcamd account+ seabox 700HD for one year price USD75/pcs;

Watch DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO+HD skyltalia+HD Cyfra+HD UPC Direct+HD Cs&Skylink+Platforma HD by Strong 5000 for six months price USD28/pcs;

Watch HD DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO+HD skyltalia+HD Cyfra+HD UPC Direct+HD Cs&Skylink+Platforma HD by Strong 5000 for one year price USD33/pcs;
im in kumasi and i want ur contact
just bought openbox s11 from uk so i need a perfect account badly.
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-23, 19:20

@mrcbonti
no acct is perfect,it also abt serve and internet facility
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-23, 19:22

@mrcbonti
no acct is perfect,it also abt serve and internet facility
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-23, 21:36

hmm!
Back to top Go down
timire2
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-23, 22:19

For those using Orton decoder, if u must use any software higher than Amster X403-ps-1.4.34 version then u must input ur cccam details manully using the remote.This is because the hsdata.cfg file of any software higher than(1.4.34) eg amster or lemontree proton 1.4.54 etc are of different layout which the cccam details dont comprehend well hence some people complain their server don't work on Orton.And again don't use this format C:ntcguys.no-ip.info 24000 id pw to create config file and load in Orton it won't work.That format is for dreambox. openbox and some other decoders.For Orton start with cccamd~ntcguys.no-ip.info~24000~id~pw and create ur cfg file.When u create this file load it on software ver 1.4.34 or lower.For software higher than this version use manual input.
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-24, 08:52

k
Back to top Go down
jaido
Novice
Novice
jaido

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-24, 12:42

gud work timire
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-04-24, 17:02

thank timire
Back to top Go down
daniel tevi
Novice
Novice

Sex : mail

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-06-15, 04:45

please,how can i conect dongle to orten receiver. my name is shinny
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-09, 10:12

I give thanks to every body 4 there great contribution. More great ur elbow with 3 gboo sa.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-25, 11:43

Please Help !! How do i connect my Orton x403p HD to the internet using my laptop as host?
And how do i know its connected to the internet?

Any contributions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-25, 12:00

All u need to do is get a Lan ethernet cable and connect it from ur laptop to ur decoder.
Next step is dat u ve to activate ur ICS settings on the network u r using with ur local area connection.
After u ve done dat, den go to internet on ur decoder»Wheather forecast»add ur city or any other city of ur choice. If u see ur city weather forecast den u are on.
If u need help den PM me.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-25, 12:40

Drdanskills wrote:
All u need to do is get a Lan ethernet cable and connect it from ur laptop to ur decoder.
Next step is dat u ve to activate ur ICS settings on the network u r using with ur local area connection.
After u ve done dat, den go to internet on ur decoder»Wheather forecast»add ur city or any other city of ur choice. If u see ur city weather forecast den u are on.
If u need help den PM me.

i have activated ICS and connected the PC and the receiver with a crossover Ethernet cable. My PC discovers the network as unidentified network with no internet access. But i am able to browse the web when the modem is connected. My Orton x403p HD is able to get an IP address automatically when i connect the ethernet cable. how do i test the internet connection on Orton reciever?

thanks 4 ur support
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-25, 12:59

Another way is to check RSS feeders for information. What operating system are u using sef?
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-25, 23:32

Drdanskills wrote:
Another way is to check RSS feeders for information. What operating system are u using sef?

Im running Windows 7 x32bits, 2GB RAM and AMD Athlon X2 5000+ processor
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-25, 23:35

carbo wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:

Personally, windows 7 has not worked for me with orton...I normally use vista, works wella.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-26, 08:54

Drdanskills wrote:
carbo wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:

Personally, windows 7 has not worked for me with orton...I normally use vista, works wella.

I will install Vista and report later.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-26, 14:03

@carbo,

Is not operating system issue, dont bother to format ur system..

The question is there any connection between ur system and ur decoder ?

Did you try both cable (Cross-over and straight cable) to connect your decoder to your system ?

If there is connection between both, have u try to ping ur account server from ur decoder if the internet is share from ur system (just press blue botton from ur Orton romote control) ?

If you can't sort it out from this issue then go and buy Router to free ur self and if you need cheap router then i got one Tokunbo i want to sell, you can P.M for more info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-26, 14:30

lawalahmed wrote:
@carbo,

Did you try both cable (Cross-over and straight cable) to connect your decoder to your system ?

If there is connection between both, have u try to ping ur account server from ur decoder if the internet is share from ur system (just press blue botton from ur Orton romote control) ?

If you can't sort it out from this issue then go and buy Router to free ur self and if you need cheap router then i got one Tokunbo i want to sell, you can P.M for more info.

I used only the cross-over cable. When i put off the DHCP funtion on the Net Client config screen and press the button P/N, it automatically gets the IP: 192.168.137.2 which is OK because the IP of my shared internet gateway is 192.168.137.1.

1. Do I need to upgrade the software version? mine SW version: 1.1.70

2. Also, how do i check to be sure the Orton is connected to the internet?

Thank you for your support
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-26, 14:42

@lawalahmed its only just an advice to a needy member. The reason I adviced as such was dat I personally passed thru his condition sometime ago using windows 7 after doing all dat need to be done.... But after trying with vista it connected once and has been working all these while. Till now I still don't know why my windows 7 didn't connect...am still researching.
@Carbo, am not saying u should format ur system O! I only did so bcos my system has two operating system in it. So d choice is urs bro.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-26, 15:44

Drdanskills wrote:
@lawalahmed its only just an advice to a needy member. The reason I adviced as such was dat I personally passed thru his condition sometime ago using windows 7 after doing all dat need to be done.... But after trying with vista it connected once and has been working all these while. Till now I still don't know why my windows 7 didn't connect...am still researching.
@Carbo, am not saying u should format ur system O! I only did so bcos my system has two operating system in it. So d choice is urs bro.

I think since u experience the same problem before ur advice might be d best, i'm only suggesting that change of operating system should be the last option.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-26, 15:49

carbo wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
@carbo,

I used only the cross-over cable. When i put off the DHCP funtion on the Net Client config screen and press the button P/N, it automatically gets the IP: 192.168.137.2 which is OK because the IP of my shared internet gateway is 192.168.137.1.

1. Do I need to upgrade the software version? mine SW version: 1.1.70

2. Also, how do i check to be sure the Orton is connected to the internet?

Thank you for your support

U can ping ur server account from orton remote control by pressing d blue button, If there is a response then ur decoder is online (make sure the account is active)...
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-26, 23:01

Guys i don't know how to express my apprecaition. Thank you all for your support. I succeeded!!! cheers

I got a free NSS 7 CCcam server from a friend and its working pretty well. Stable and no freezing.

Once again thank you all !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-27, 05:16

Good for reporting back to d House....Congrat
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-27, 07:49

Nice!
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-30, 11:50

What firmware is more stable on Orton x403p HD ?
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-30, 12:05

Some Orton x403p HD useful links;

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-30, 18:31

Nice info!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 01:20

right.
Back to top Go down
adex70
Novice
Novice
adex70

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 11:59

@lawalahmed how much is ur router & pls @all who have account to sell w4/6, hotbird, cannal 22w, jsc 7w waiting to hear 4rm u all.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 14:09

guy try contacting joshuaghana or any of the gurus here, they can help u.
Back to top Go down
weekpzva
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 19:50

carbo wrote:
Guys i don't know how to express my apprecaition. Thank you all for your support. I succeeded!!! cheers

I got a free NSS 7 CCcam server from a friend and its working pretty well. Stable and no freezing.

Once again thank you all !!!!!!

May you pm where you got the free cccam account,l am looking for one..
Back to top Go down
danaffisah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 20:05

where can I have the cccam software in ghana. moreover, does the program support strong decoder 4669xii. email me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 00:47

bro i dont think 4669xii work with cccam
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 01:04

microsat wrote:
bro i dont think 4669xii work with cccam

It can work unless you have an RS-232 to RJ-45 converter cable but would advice you go for a new box which supports cardsharing - one with ethernet port (supports cccamd, newcamd ...) such as SRT 4930HD, orton x403p HD, seabox 700 HD or any of the dreambox HD series.

Last edited by carbo on 2012-08-01, 01:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 01:12

Long way to go!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 02:06

seriously
Back to top Go down
owonatty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 11:53

Can Someone send me a picture of T.Link 900 HD Receiver? my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or a link to where I can read all the features and how to purchase it
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 12:11

sorry mr man, nobody will answer cos u've gone against d rule by posting ur mail.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
owonatty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 12:24

Thanks man, I cant PM because I havent reached the limit yet.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 13:08

why dont u try google
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 14:00

can you help me with this.. i mean what does it mean concerning cccam
C: arbveo.dynns.com 16000 tanger3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 16:22

deeplo wrote:
can you help me with this.. i mean what does it mean concerning cccam
C: arbveo.dynns.com 16000 tanger3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know where u get this account from but is not working with dstv...only with Aljazera hotbird, Nova e.t.c

C: arbveo.dynns.com means Server address

16000 means Port number

tanger3 means I.D (Username)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] means password
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 16:27

@ all,

Has anybody use Orton x403p "RF port" before bcos i check d back only loop port is there and i try to use it as RF but is not working..

The default channel for RF is channel 38, which make me believe there inbuilt "RF port" in it but how can i use the RF port ?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 17:52

BONANZA,BONANZA GET UR ONE YEAR CCCAM ACCOUNT FOR JUST TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY OFFER CLOSES ON 25 OF AUGUST 2012,MY ACCOUNT IS VERY STABLE NO FREEZING,OPENS ALL HD CHANNELS.INTRESTED MEMBERS SHOULD PM ME.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM AND ORTON X403P   CCCAM AND ORTON X403P - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CCCAM AND ORTON X403P
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next