Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!

Go down 
+4
fayz
farooq2012
Roykay
AmmarGaffar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmarGaffar
Novice
Novice
AmmarGaffar

Sex : Male

What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty
PostSubject: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-26, 18:39

We can see some guys looking for exchange, most of users don't know it.

Here I will explain it simple way.

First of all, the exchange is for Server Owners, not for us as a users.

If I have a CCcam server (Server A) opening DSTV and you have a CCcam server (Server B) opening MyTv.
I have subscribers and also you do. My subscribers will watch what I have on my server which is DSTV, your subscribers will watch MyTv
I will ask you for exchange, that means you will create a cccam user for me in your server, and I will do the same for you.
So, when my DSTV subscribers open MyTv channel, the request automatically will be redirected to your server and also when your subscriptions open DSTV channel, the request will be redirected to my DSTV server.

My Server will includes DSTV as local card and MyTv as exchange.
Your Server will includes MyTv as local card and DSTV as exchange.

That is it.
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-26, 19:27

Thanks for your explanation
Back to top Go down
farooq2012
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 01:17

am new on this how will i be able to join these servers. am accessing dstv through hawk can i be able to use there server to access mytv server? please assist
Back to top Go down
fayz
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 01:22

farooq2012 wrote:
am new on this how will i be able to join these servers. am accessing dstv through hawk can i be able to use there server to access mytv server? please assist
hawk is a dongle receiver u cant get access to add cccam account
Back to top Go down
farooq2012
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 01:25

fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:

so i have to own a DSTV account?
Back to top Go down
fayz
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 01:27

farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:

you have to buy other receiver which is supporting cccam
Back to top Go down
farooq2012
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 01:32

fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:

can you give me example of such recievrs. and can i use thhis reveiver to use my dongle (hawk) to access DSTV?
Back to top Go down
fayz
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 01:41

farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:

can you give me example of such recievrs. and can i use thhis reveiver to use my dongle (hawk) to access DSTV?
for eg:dreambox or just google cccam receiver and you will see there is many

and about dongle im not expert on that
Back to top Go down
farooq2012
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 01:57

fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:

thanx buddy 4 info...... any expert out there who can share whether dongle can access cccam
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: check ur pm   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 02:31

farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:

thanx buddy 4 info...... any expert out there who can share whether dongle can access cccam
my guy check ur pm pls
Back to top Go down
farooq2012
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 03:11

topycrown wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:

my guy check ur pm pls

already sent you the software check ur pm plz
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 07:16

farooq2012 wrote:
topycrown wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:
fayz wrote:
farooq2012 wrote:

my guy check ur pm pls

already sent you the software check ur pm plz
pls can you also send to me too pls
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 09:13

that is a good explain on exchange. thanks. but how can i own a server. if i have a dream box can i make a server. thanks for the explanation
Back to top Go down
AmmarGaffar
Novice
Novice
AmmarGaffar

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-11-27, 10:38

creg.africano wrote:
that is a good explain on exchange. thanks. but how can i own a server. if i have a dream box can i make a server. thanks for the explanation

Yes you can, but it requires a lot of configurations and experience as well.
I didn't before because I don't have Dream Box, and my receiver doesn't support server plugins.

Requirements:
1- Smart Card - Official subscription (My TV, DSTV), but I think there is only one type DSTV card supported in sharing.
2- Server plugins for your DM.
3- VPS server with Cccam server software.
4- Router support ports forwarding.
5- No-IP host.

The server configuration and installation required a good experience in Linux and it is not easy to be done.

You can Google it, you will find starter topics may helps.
Back to top Go down
HAJJDAN
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-12-02, 19:25

HI
AM A NEW HERE CAN U PLEASE HELP ME GET CCCAM FOR MY STRONG ( SRT 4669Z ) FOR DSTV AND MYTV ? PLS. THANKS
Back to top Go down
HAJJDAN
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty2012-12-02, 20:04

HI GUY CAN ANYBODY HELP ME GET CCCAM FOR 3669Z PLZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!   What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it! Empty

Back to top Go down

What is CCcam exchange? here you can get it!
Page 1 of 1