Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+146
Preciousempena
faitoo
martins paul
teaseme4all2
donfolex
femfush
Kingmerri
samuelugo1968
stainlez
toah
mali
Nuphase
lborne
Starpryde
ebukhaldum
Losaries
obitobe
dogud
omasworld4real
Cast88
Chilling
bucade
x_has01@yahoo.com
MCBC
exboy
awosamy
anichukwuc
kele360
gentlelionfta
j4live
Monsterg
maxdwell2447
iroro1
steveyen1
naija4real
paule
Opyone1
oghoro enite
koded
akpos4real
Harkev
techniqueman
lincolnola
Uwaksky
SmartMobility
dyoungest
biggieblaque
g3huslers
ochendo
timolblaze1991
Attahir
tayokarate
emmi
niceprince
felix247
destiblinks
petesure
Shalom30
45sirp
Whitzy
chris ymp
munajoe
sebastinlov
kombats
Mitch_daboss
ayolomo1512
spyling target
makinson
houston2020
slide05
Enrique08
Enrique88
Davidmaxwell
Jonto92
olawale86
gemstone13b
2fame2fame
donaldo
theoneandonly
kokoo
honoura1
kripen
pstfrancis
odofin
alvinnz
peter pan
akotaobi.hope7
Tayin
llakes4real
Peace4real
tony
Cherington
Don-geoffrey
Roykay
osemiede
360man
ojasope
frubic
benedict34
Okoegualek
blackadam
hackhero
Vincent ugochukwu
Segzykay
Stevolat
obodo
Kay2cee
kentro4
kolliman
DPRINCENONI
yemiola
bonaeya
Mikrizz
Gmailer
versace400
toymid
Ceazer
largernonso
Jakarta
helnkay
sexxxsexxxy
Willysoso
abelite
Jahcares
kunlegzy
ibrahimwrites
santoco22
autchmani
selica11
Olybra
oldfox
boe
Drdanskills
AWONUSI
Gsamcolee
Lottodream
fxprof
alaba153
sunnydevess
sheneneone
Fishegg45
brodavos
jaido
mrman
haji4all
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
haji4all
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-04-21, 08:26

First topic message reminder :

MTN sim card unlimited download free browsing MTN sim card tweak gives you unlimited download and internet browsing without the use of any software, application, vpn proxy or port addresses. You don’t have to be a guru to use the latest MTN sim card free browsing cheat because it’s a PLUG AND PLAY process. The re-programmed mtn sim card cheat works on all devices ranging from wireless routers, iphones, Android, Windows Pc or Macbook. interested persons to call me on 08099701445. i am giving it to 10 users only
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
toah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 16:54

pls obodo cant remeber my pass for my old ID so i had to open anoda...u know the roles here...i cant pm with a new ID till am qualified...pls u send me the stuff in pm...i dnt want to break any rule by posting my mail here in the thread...Tnks boss
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 17:06

toah wrote:
pls obodo cant remeber my pass for my old ID so i had to open anoda...u know the roles here...i cant pm with a new ID till am qualified...pls u send me the stuff in pm...i dnt want to break any rule by posting my mail here in the thread...Tnks boss
call make I tell you on phone check ur pm
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 17:59

obodo wrote:
femfush wrote:
obodo, pls help me with the treatment

tanks
is that why you register here bro
Help me ask am o.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 18:23

I wonder ooooo
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 18:46

sunnydevess wrote:
obodo wrote:
femfush wrote:
obodo, pls help me with the treatment

tanks
is that why you register here bro
Help me ask am o.
una funny oo
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 18:51

groovin on mtn nooni
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 18:54

Stevolat wrote:
groovin on mtn nooni
abie!
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

Location : Lagos Nigeria. Curtessy!! I COUNT MY RICHES BY THE AMOUNT OF SMILES I PUT ON PEOPLE'S FACES NONI

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 19:03

obodo wrote:
I wonder ooooo
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

Location : Lagos Nigeria. Curtessy!! I COUNT MY RICHES BY THE AMOUNT OF SMILES I PUT ON PEOPLE'S FACES NONI

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 19:08

obodo wrote:
I wonder ooooo
Obodo u 2 Gbaski.oo. I must say" dat cheat will never die@all till satan repent.oo.(PLZ CHECK UR PM AND WIRE ME.OO) If we didn't kill emptHEN" Who Will?? Hahaha. Plz wire me.o noni
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 19:22

I can see that Obodo has now become a Medical Doctor who everybody seeks for treatment.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 19:27

Olybra wrote:
I can see that Obodo has now become a Medical Doctor who everybody seeks for treatment.
hmmmmmm, na wa oh
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 19:37

I WANT TO KNOW, WHEN YOU ARE FLEXING THE FOOD JUST COOKED AND LANDLORD MESSAGE YOU THAT YOUR TENANCY RATE HAS EXPIRED AND HE THEN CAME BACK TO TELL YOU IT HAS NOT EXPIRED WHICH ONE WILL YOU BELIEVE, BECOS THIS WILL DETERMINE IF YOU WILL FLEX ON WITH THE FOOD YOU ARE EATING OR NOT
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 19:42

I BEG MAKE UNA NOR KILL THIS OBODO OF A GUY NA HUMAN BEING LIKE US
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 20:05

pliz am cookin food for my friend,so am using old sim,please someone should help me with d procedure,i mean d one posted by obodo
Back to top Go down
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 20:12

Chai! This people don chop my money dis evening. Expired straight without browsing.
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 20:26

Obodo tanx 4 the info i got ur message
Back to top Go down
teaseme4all2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 20:37

Guy plsss, help me on dis free browsing of A thing now.......my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 20:41

teaseme4all2 wrote:
Guy plsss, help me on dis free browsing of A thing now.......my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NO PASTING OF EMAILS HERE
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 20:44

boe wrote:
teaseme4all2 wrote:

NO PASTING OF EMAILS HERE
gbam!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 20:57

teaseme4all2 wrote:
beware of sledge hammer on ur head oooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
ebukhaldum
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 21:35

obodo wrote:
I wonder ooooo
my chairman pls check ur PM tnks
Back to top Go down
martins paul
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 22:28

if no body tk about u de u are no body
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 22:45

martins paul wrote:
if no body tk about u de u are no body
nah so jare
Back to top Go down
ibrahimwrites
Amateur
Amateur
ibrahimwrites

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-20, 22:46

oga OBODO reply my message for you PM naaaaaa
Back to top Go down
faitoo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 02:20

pls gist me bro, about mtn unlimited package.
Back to top Go down
Preciousempena
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 17:31

Someone should pls update me on this latest way of cooking this mtn dish. After i used mine for bis and the bis expired the unlimited stopped too. Mtn has eaten my 250 twice still its not working. Someone pls help me out
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 19:50

please my megabyte,fail to expire since all dis while,it keep on replying me dat have almost exuasted my megabyte,pliz i need help what did i need to do nw?
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

Sex : guy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 20:12

THIS IS THE LATEST
You have been banned from this forum. "KUNLEGZY1"
Until 23/09/2014
For the reason : he use the word of God to course the moderators

You have been banned from this forum. "KUNLEGZY"
Until 04/06/2013
For the reason : he is not posting a good comment!
This was what ur beloved "KUNLEGZY" and "KUNLEGZY1" was ban for this afternoon, but one thing i realize is dat any member they see that is active in the forum is been banned by a certain moderator. well this are the name of the moderators online as at the time i was banned: "allykay", "aneke peter chukwujekwu", "Drdanskills", "Fishegg45", "malosky07". well i appreciate you all for ur good jobs here, but as a matter of fact, there is a judas among you. For the judas than ban for no just cause, then this is for you:
1. psalm 3. v7b. Arise oh lord, Slap all my enemies in the face, shatter d teeth of the wicked.
2. As you torment me this much, host of heaven will torment you
3. As u put pulse to d pleasure i derived on here, God will pulse ur succeess, promotion, goodhealth and seize ur peace away from you.
4. As long as you derive pleasure in frustating me, God of heaven will frustate you and ur generation to come.
5. GOD of heaven will hault your promotion and progress in life as you have done to me in Jesus name.
6. unless i have not treated everybody here like friends but if i have and you have treated me this way like ur foe or enemy may the good lord turn against you, and may you be the foe and enemy of many generations soo much that you ll leave the remaining days of ur life in disgrace, turmoil and disunity.
7. As you mock me today on 9jatc may the good lord mock you throughout ur existence in life.
8. for the fact that u ve used ur ladder and position to cheat me, i pray to God that your subsequent progress in life will come to a hault, and you fail in ur endeavour in life.
9. let me quickly put it this way that this position that u used to cheat will be d last you ll ever attained in life. amen.
10. its not everybody that you can cheat and go scot free with, my own will be d last you ll do , unless you publicly ask for the forgiveness of ur sins from God in this forum, and apologise for cheating me bcos you re moderator, may dis curse remain soo for the remaining days of ur life. host of heaven has said amen to it.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 20:20

Beta correct ur self by coursing ur mods!
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 20:23

blackadam wrote:
Chai! This people don chop my money dis evening. Expired straight without browsing.

That is emptyhen hammer ow.
Back to top Go down
toah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 20:55

Anyone tested the obodo procedure with success? pls post here lets hear from u
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 21:21

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
this mode of athing don dey enter ur head u wey he never reach 24hrs wey dey take you be moderator. na waooo
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 21:28

na waoo.hemtyhen don da fight back nw,i even thank God i enjoy my 2HRS..plan.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 21:36

kunlegzy2 wrote:
this mode of athing don dey enter ur head u wey he never reach 24hrs wey dey take you be moderator. na waooo
beta take ur time becz if u reply me again u will receive it hot this night!
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 21:55

yah, i appreciate you all that have stood by me in thick and thin over the matter that escallated this afternoon, i appreciate the members that were with me even those against me. i appreciate those moderators that stood by me and also those that re against me that ve engage in constructive criticism over this subject matter. I thank all the moderators nd members that make their calls to me eventhough they know me not, but make there reference and advice me, you all re in my heart. And as for you that decided to ban me, hmmm, what can i say, if i can sin and our Lord Jesus can forgive me, who am i not to. i forgive you, and i rescind all my curses. Once again, i thank the leardership of this great forum for the timely intervention in dis matter.

Thank you all and God bless
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 21:59

kunlegzy2 wrote:
kindly respect urself and never inbox me again.
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 22:07

kunlegzy2 wrote:
hmmm.GUY MAKE UNA TAKE IT EASY.O. Buh @kunlgy wetin u do 2 recvd dat ban nw?
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 22:10

Don-geoffrey wrote:
kunlegzy2 wrote:
hmmm.GUY MAKE UNA TAKE IT EASY.O. Buh @kunlgy wetin u do 2 recvd dat ban nw?
brov i don let go, thanks for ur concern
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 22:12

LET ME TELL U MR. MAN IF U POST THIS COMMENT AGAIN I WILL BAN U UNTILL FATHER NOTICE, WHEN EVA U USE ANOTHER NAME I WILL CONTINUE TO BAN U SOO TAKE NOTE!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 22:21

LET ME TELL U MR. MAN IF U POST THIS COMMENT AGAIN I WILL BAN U UNTILL FATHER NOTICE, WHEN EVA U USE ANOTHER NAME I WILL CONTINUE TO BAN U SOO TAKE NOTE!
Bros, take it easy na, what has kunzely2 done to you? I refuse to sit back and support this ok. Maybe uv never tested ban b4, JUST LET HIM BE!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 22:28

sunnydevess wrote:
Bros, take it easy na, what has kunzely2 done to you? I refuse to sit back and support this ok. Maybe uv never tested ban b4, JUST LET HIM BE!
no wahalla!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 22:35

sunnydevess wrote:
no wahalla!

...THATS MY MAN...
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 22:44

Na theatre of "banning" we dey now ooooo...
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 22:53

stainlez wrote:
Na theatre of "banning" we dey now ooooo...
...THIS TROUBLING TIMES WILL SOON BE OVER...

Last edited by sunnydevess on 2013-05-21, 23:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 1)
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 22:58

kunlegzy2 wrote:
yah, i appreciate you all that have stood by me in thick and thin over the matter that escallated this afternoon, i appreciate the members that were with me even those against me. i appreciate those moderators that stood by me and also those that re against me that ve engage in constructive criticism over this subject matter. I thank all the moderators nd members that make their calls to me eventhough they know me not, but make there reference and advice me, you all re in my heart. And as for you that decided to ban me, hmmm, what can i say, if i can sin and our Lord Jesus can forgive me, who am i not to. i forgive you, and i rescind all my curses. Once again, i thank the leardership of this great forum for the timely intervention in dis matter.

gud one bro,it's nice hearing dis 4rm u my guy.Peace out
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-21, 23:03

Stevolat wrote:
kunlegzy2 wrote:

gud one bro,it's nice hearing dis 4rm u my guy.Peace out
stevooo ur the best
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-22, 04:36

u welcome bro
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-22, 06:36

hehehehe wonder shall never end on this site
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-22, 06:45

obodo wrote:
hehehehe wonder shall never end on this site
NA NOW u know(when banning of a member is now the greatest fin eva 4nw.)nawa.o
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty2013-05-22, 07:13

I BEG THE HOUSE TO STOP ALL THIS 'GBEGE' SO AS TO FORGE ON. I CANT STILL BROWSE AFTER TRYING TO COOK TWO FAILED SIM, PLS WHAT DO I DO?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next