Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL

Go down 
+90
mozeeb
smart2precise
samvehe
austin kofi boakye
SSenior
excoiyke
arike2011
mpabua
kazeem56
geefivez
gamsky
princeamabebe
llcooljoeboy
saintg6
akpatagoddy
manabbey
press2
Adefrancey
Drdanskills
omaba1
Nelcliff
eshunfrank
triumphant
Brainy02
philip
ezumah
Preacherman
AWONUSI
Emmy80
moruff4babes
ogelemaster
easy
Bitsgh
Okoegualek
yinka123
samdavton
emilolo
Dareguy
spiritual
SmartMobility
gadoonline
ManofGod
abidemidare
frank74
belotely
sunnyga
bonchi
turkcorp
naveed7us
BOBBY
obonogwu
telecom
steva
kibs
wallex_2
ebuny
faithchild
Eddyjon
Sensicut07
dstv
Follymike
Emmykwel
obodo
Oliver Obekpa
Kingdom
Scofield76
stainlez
Donchris
Stevolat
irondehero42
Femistic02
tunderite
yemiola
Femwal
arsenaaaaaal
smile2012
59pm
munajoe
heavenboundpkay
Gmailer
Bisoye
ALHAJI K.
Safex
obinnaj
Olukay
phemmy008
cableman02
ancl
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 12:46

First topic message reminder :

Ade is working again all what you need is there new account and there loader its opening up to 70channels on devil tv if you need it pm me.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 20:13

I think this thing should be for free peeps. Let me Holla my chinko contacts
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 20:29

Sleeping mode activated in Eastern part of the world! Will get back to you tomorrow. Goodnite all!
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 20:32

wish to meet u again
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 20:38

Gmailer wrote:
Sleeping mode activated in Eastern part of the world! Will get back to you tomorrow. Goodnite all!
Appriciate your drift chairman gud nite rest.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 20:57

God dey ooo
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 21:00

let's see a grits tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 21:04

Wot about A+ gold?
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 21:06

I think the leaders are working on it let's do it morrow then you post this
Back to top Go down
Donchris
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 21:41

ancl wrote:
Ade is working again all what you need is there new account and there loader its opening up to 70channels on devil tv if you need it pm me.
i really want to say this authouritively dont mean any disrespect , dat a+ is still in the same state with his bros gbenga. I have asked my contacts and its a fact. Those using it can verify d authenticity of it .
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 21:44

Donchris wrote:
ancl wrote:
i really want to say this authouritively dont mean any disrespect , dat a+ is still in the same state with his bros gbenga. I have asked my contacts and its a fact. Those using it can verify d authenticity of it .
Have you purchased and tried the nu account ancl talked about? Maybe you should giv it a shot first before
authoritative sayings come forth. Shalom
Back to top Go down
Donchris
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 21:45

ancl wrote:
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 22:01

Donchris wrote:
ancl wrote:
U no see say hin mention new acc and new loada.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 22:25

So funny
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 22:31

cableman02 wrote:
@ smile,safex,stainlez,pls confirmed the workability,stability,and expiration month on the new account of this dog
Helo bro, am hearing it from the first time but I'd try to update you guys asap sha. Thanks
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 22:36

Donchris wrote:
ancl wrote:
Have you purchased and tried the nu account ancl talked about?
Maybe you should giv it a shot first before
authoritative sayings come forth. Shalom
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 22:41

smile2012 wrote:
Ade's account is for a month o and it doesn't worth d stated amount unless u want to waste ur money
A month service account? Chinco should get a life
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 22:52

Please guys let's get our fact right, before we start calling ourselves names. If I get any concrete info about these, I'd notify the house sharply.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 22:53

Please guys let's get our fact right, before we start calling ourselves names. If I get any concrete info about these, I'd notify the house sharply.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 22:56

Gmailer wrote:
I think this thing should be for free peeps. Let me Holla my chinko contacts
I heard is a test account, but would do my findings tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 22:56

It is a fact...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 22:57

It is d distributor selln it accordn to d distributor in ib..Am still sourcing 4 more info about it sa
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 23:02

smile2012 wrote:
It is a fact...
If it's a test account, it shouldn't be sold then. How can we get the test account? @ancl please come to our rescue
Back to top Go down
Bisoye
Amateur
Amateur
Bisoye

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 23:04

smile2012 wrote:
It is d distributor selln it accordn to d distributor in ib..Am still sourcing 4 more info about it sa
bros any information about the duration?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-28, 23:06

Where's @scofield77? He can of help.
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 01:44

stainlez wrote:
The big genious were still sourcing for (tangible) info b4 they come out of herbanation,by 11.55a.m central african time things will be ok.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 02:04

cableman02 wrote:
stainlez wrote:
The big genious were still sourcing for (tangible) info b4 they come out of herbanation,by 11.55a.m central african time things will be ok.
Hope this is authentic info..Good work
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 05:47

stainlez wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
It is a fact...
If it's a test account, it shouldn't be sold then. How can we get the test account? @ancl please come to our rescue
we need to wait to see what hppn today cos the one we test we dt run flashtool on it although it work but at a time it begin misbehave, then since yestday chinco hv bn test run some software hw it goes today i we keep u posted thks.
Back to top Go down
ALHAJI K.
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 06:25

I greet all my people How far for here this mor
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 06:38

ancl wrote:
stainlez wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
It is a fact...
we need to wait to see what hppn today cos the one we test we dt run flashtool on it although it work but at a time it begin misbehave, then since yestday chinco hv bn test run some software hw it goes today i we keep u posted thks.
Aiit Baba girlfriend mi! Weldon
Back to top Go down
ALHAJI K.
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 06:50

I greet all my people How far for here this mor
Back to top Go down
Bisoye
Amateur
Amateur
Bisoye

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 07:35

morning house i hope we will get a better and clearer picture over this A+and tool 2day
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 07:50

As promised yesterday, I have spoken with my people in the eastern part of the globe. It is now apparent, that the chinko have gained more experience, and wisdom in this type of business; and no thanks to the dealing activities of our cccam dealers in and out of of this forum. In other words my people, chinko ti jasi gan mehn! They are now don Jazzy! The deal is very much now look like that of local cccam account. They are not ready to reel out 6month, and 1year account again, they prefer short term service. In a nutshell peeps. The accounts that will be out shortly are for 1 & 3months services. The prizes are very much similar to that of HotandHoly 1month prize. I wont mention prizes here now to protect the interest of our retailers.

I still dey come....
Back to top Go down
Bisoye
Amateur
Amateur
Bisoye

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 08:12

Gmailer wrote:
As promised yesterday, I have spoken with my people in the eastern part of the globe. It is now apparent, that the chinko have gained more experience, and wisdom in this type of business; and no thanks to the dealing activities of our cccam dealers in and out of of this forum. In other words my people, chinko ti jasi gan mehn! They are now don Jazzy! The deal is very much now look like that of local cccam account. They are not ready to reel out 6month, and 1year account again, they prefer short term service. In a nutshell peeps. The accounts that will be out shortly are for 1 & 3months services. The prizes are very much similar to that of HotandHoly 1month prize. I wont mention prizes here now to protect the interest of our retailers.

I still dey come....
Leader will always be a leader thank you for the informatoin.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 08:32

Like I said in my post yesterday night that the business can only run smooth if they choose to run the dogs on dedicated cccam servers.
I hope they av learnt there lesson shearing servers on w3 is not save for their biz. Monkey go dey chop baboon go dey work
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 08:36

3months account not yet ready! Just the one month account at exorbitant prize. The choice is yours peeps!
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 09:11

I WAS ONLINE WITH ADE SERVER OWNER WHERE WE ARGUED ABOUT D NEW SYSTEM & HE TOOK TIME 2 EXPLAIN THINGS 2 ME;
D A/C IS ONE MTH & D PRICE ON D HIGH SIDE, REASON BEING THAT D A/C IS 2 HOSTED ON ANOTHER FELLAS SERVER; PENDING D TIME ADE SERVER WILL GET A SOLUTION 2 HIS OWN SERVER- THEN ADE WILL RUN ON ITS NORMAL STYLE
ADE SERVER IS PAYING 5,000 DOLLARS WEEKLY 2 BE HOSTED ON THIS SERVER, MULTIPLY THAT BY 4 WKS=$20,000=N3.3MILLION MONTHLY.
HE CHOSED D MONTHLY OPTION BCOS HIS SERVER MAY BE READY ANYTIME WITHIN THIS CONTRACT & HE'LL HAVE 2 MIGRATE HIS DOGS BACK 2 HIS ORIGINAL SERVER. D OPTION OF THIS FOREIGN SERVER IS JUST 2 MAINTAIN HIS CUSTOMERS TILL HE FINISHES HIS SERVER
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 09:18

Gmailer wrote:
3months account not yet ready! Just the one month account at exorbitant prize. The choice is yours peeps!
I even heard dat d one mth acct is stil a test acct. So I guess we shld just wait n c ao it goes
Back to top Go down
Kingdom
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 09:37

pls house where can download A+ tools.thanks
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 09:40

Scofield76 wrote:
I WAS ONLINE WITH ADE SERVER OWNER WHERE WE ARGUED ABOUT D NEW SYSTEM & HE TOOK TIME 2 EXPLAIN THINGS 2 ME;
Believe me bro, these guyz
D A/C IS ONE MTH & D PRICE ON D HIGH SIDE, REASON BEING THAT D A/C IS 2 HOSTED ON ANOTHER FELLAS SERVER; PENDING D TIME ADE SERVER WILL GET A SOLUTION 2 HIS OWN SERVER- THEN ADE WILL RUN ON ITS NORMAL STYLE
ADE SERVER IS PAYING 5,000 DOLLARS WEEKLY 2 BE HOSTED ON THIS SERVER, MULTIPLY THAT BY 4 WKS=$20,000=N3.3MILLION MONTHLY.
HE CHOSED D MONTHLY OPTION BCOS HIS SERVER MAY BE READY ANYTIME WITHIN THIS CONTRACT & HE'LL HAVE 2 MIGRATE HIS DOGS BACK 2 HIS ORIGINAL SERVER. D OPTION OF THIS FOREIGN SERVER IS JUST 2 MAINTAIN HIS CUSTOMERS TILL HE FINISHES HIS SERVER
Believe me bro, these guyz are taking us as fools. We all know they are all using one parent server that is y they all went down at they same time. Now that he wants to pay for his own problem come occur.
Make then give us software to convert our dogs to cccam compatible o jare
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 11:44

Ade on point
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 11:48

smile2012 wrote:
Ade on point
down wit the new acct.?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 11:51

Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 12:58

yemiola wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:
Believe me bro, these guyz
Believe me bro, these guyz are taking us as fools. We all know they are all using one parent server that is y they all went down at they same time. Now that he wants to pay for his own problem come occur.
Make then give us software to convert our dogs to cccam compatible o jare
If they make em open cccam compatible, they know the would lose..Guys can renew account anywhere other than frm them.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 13:01

Chinco nvr want take risk
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 13:13

Nah wah ☺º°˚˚°ºoo
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 13:16

Na hin be say then be mumu. Se na den papa pay eutelsat for w4 wey den dey still den feed? Chop make I chop GOd no go vex
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 13:41

yemiola wrote:
Na hin be say then be mumu. Se na den papa pay eutelsat for w4 wey den dey still den feed? Chop make I chop GOd no go vex
chinko of now is now diff 4rm chinko of dose days
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 13:46

Chico ti jasi gan. I bow o. Soon this year I go waka go there again.i don they for naija
Back to top Go down
Bisoye
Amateur
Amateur
Bisoye

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 13:50

is it there fault?if not for the greedy of devil tv over their subscription who will have near the dogs talkless of dealing wt chinko
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty2014-04-29, 15:21

We the hunters have now become the hunted.....
This pain is becoming unbearable for common man whose love and quest for free sat tv has led to unlocking dsthieves; but now been swindled off his hard earned money by the chinks.

God abegi come help man pikin ow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL   A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A+ NEW ACCOUNT AND TOOL
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next