Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are

Go down 
+10
flashyberry
Lottodream
Ashawo
peter pan
stainlez
lawalahmed
ancl
Safex
heavenboundpkay
John bull
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty
PostSubject: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 10:02

1.Ashawo: he will get 10k for remaining on the top spot.
2.Safex: he dethroned Lawalmed from second spot and will get 5k as the second prize.
3.Youngswagger/Lawalmed: its difficult to know who to choose between the two as the two have contributed equally. So please members, choose one for me.

Added to this, all moderators will get 2g airtel or Glo data plan. Thread contest winners and moderators should Pm me their account number and phone number respectively, thanks.

farao 
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 12:44

Wonderful...Ashawo's win was obvious...creating threads every other day
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 12:52

John bull wrote:
2.Safex: he dethroned Lawalmed from second spot and will get 5k as the second prize.
3.Youngswagger/Lawalmed: its difficult to know who to choose between the two as the two have contributed equally. So please members, choose one for me.

Added to this, all moderators will get 2g airtel or Glo data plan. Thread contest winners and moderators should Pm me their account number and phone number respectively, thanks.

farao 
I THINK it'll just b beta to share d money equally btw dem in order 2 avoid bias cos I observed dat @youngswagger is more specialized in job advert threads while @lawalahmed has been our brazil 2014 reporter. Therefore, people will choose based on who post dia need (e.g. Sum1 who lyk soccer buh doesn't want job wud choose lawalahmed). I stand 2 b corrected
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 13:04

John bull wrote:

farao 
ah boss you forget admin ooo when minister get houses na waiting Mr president go get? Abeg review this bouget oooooo
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 13:07

John bull wrote:

farao 

It just an honor to be notice and appreciated but waitttttttt 3rd for me  Sad  ? (Only joking  Razz  ),  ....

Being appreciate is enough, i will vote for the young lad ( Youngswagger) to be 3rd ii but the price should go to him.....

Good job Mr. JB....... Idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 13:16

lawalahmed wrote:
John bull wrote:

farao 

It just an honor to be notice and appreciated but waitttttttt 3rd for me  Sad  ? (Only joking  Razz  ),  ....

Being appreciate is enough, i will vote for the young lad ( Youngswagger) to be 3rd ii but the price should go to him.....

nice1 ALHAJI lawalahmed both of you we get the money 50/50
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 13:17

ancl wrote:
John bull wrote:

farao 
ah boss you forget admin ooo when minister get houses na waiting Mr president go get? Abeg review this bouget oooooo
u no even dey d show cos JB said all moderators (nt admin). Hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 13:19

lawalahmed wrote:
John bull wrote:

farao 

I lyk ur (big) heart
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 13:20

ancl wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
John bull wrote:

farao 

nice1 ALHAJI lawalahmed both of you we get the money 50/50
seconded!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 13:37

lawalahmed wrote:
John bull wrote:

farao 

Nice one my friend.... Lets encourage the guy then... The price should go Youngswagger @JB
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 13:42

Safex wrote:
ancl wrote:
John bull wrote:

farao 
Lol you don started, this na money matter ow Abeg if na joke stop it you no i dt like joke ow even my oga nvr talk since maybe he is busy prepare my own personal goodies
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 14:08

9ce one@JB
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 15:10

affraid santa 
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 15:53

Ashawo wrote:
affraid santa 
chairman no giv us gesture, talk ni jor! Lolz
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 15:55

ancl wrote:
Safex wrote:
ancl wrote:
John bull wrote:

farao 
Lol you don started, this na money matter ow Abeg if na joke stop it you no i dt like joke ow even my oga nvr talk since maybe he is busy prepare my own personal goodies
dnt fret, I don help u beg JB sha, so he'll giv u 100mb
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 17:16

Safex wrote:
ancl wrote:
Safex wrote:
ancl wrote:
John bull wrote:

farao 
dnt fret, I don help u beg JB sha, so he'll giv u 100mb
so gba e jor
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 17:23

Ashawo wrote:
affraid santa 
for where we go meet to spend this money together
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 20:48

I HOPE THIS IS FOR REAL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 20:50

ME DO SEND PM I WAN DOWNLOAD PLENTY THIS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 20:55

ancl wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
affraid santa 
for where we go meet to spend this money together
una go meet on whatsapp or bbm nah. Hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 21:00

Ancl abeg pm me your account number. How I for take forget oga on top?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 21:02

lawalahmed wrote:
John bull wrote:

farao 

I love your spirit bro. For that I will give you the same amount, please PM me your account number.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 21:03

I will make all the transaction on Monday.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 21:06

We hope so
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 21:08

John bull wrote:
Ancl abeg pm me your account number. How I for take forget oga on top?
dat settles it all! Ancl shld b apy now. Lolzz
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 21:17

Me m nt ooooo, I neva get alert long tym nw
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 21:18

flashyberry wrote:
We hope so
lol
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 21:54

Because say Oga JB don give people money now... Make anybody no con dey use dan one Flood this faithful 9jatc ooo abegy... Create Threads whey make sense ni ooo.. ##Just Saying##

okay IN OTHER NEWS: Who wins that 10K price ok Na Ashawo kudos to you bro u deserve it and SAFEX whey carry second no forget me for your Kingdom ooo, maybe one day sha me self go turn Moderator, i guess that should be in the year 2050  Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing To the Oga @ the Top (Mr. John Bull) this sharing of money this period of the year.. he dey rear ooo... well i shall get there anyway, he looks like 1960 Just paid me my debt..... Baba ese
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 22:03

Free world baba...tanxs oga JB
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-27, 22:53

flashyberry wrote:
Me m nt ooooo, I neva get alert long tym nw
una no dey get job alert too? LWKMD o!
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 06:07

Congrats to all the winners and to @Johnbull for the gesture,it will be good if you attribute the various thread that earned them victories to their names,lest the topic might be misleading.One other thing I observed is that the contest had no place for the novices,we have to encourage them too because I observed that the winners are either "Moderators" ,"Admin" etc.Remember a novice today is a "Moderator" tomorrow.One love and viva FTA.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 06:26

To me, Okoegualek has the best thread that is not a copied and pasted thread. I think the rule says it shouldn't be copy and paste thread! Anyway, congrats to the winners. I too will copy and paste next month.
@JB: pls delete some of your inbox, my message stay in the outbox since yesterday. Moin Doro boss!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 06:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is the best traffick thread. My opinion though
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 06:41

Okoegualek wrote:
Congrats to all the winners and to @Johnbull for the gesture,it will be good if you attribute the various thread that earned them victories to their names,lest the topic might be misleading.One other thing I observed is that the contest had no place for the novices,we have to encourage them too because I observed that the winners are either "Moderators" ,"Admin" etc.Remember a novice today is a "Moderator" tomorrow.One love and viva FTA.
u hav spoken well
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 06:43

Gmailer wrote:

best thread...so he shld win all d 3 positions?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 08:49

@ Gmailer .ℓ̊ do not agree with u on dat, TV3 issue started on 9jact n thru dis thread- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (then no copy and paste) b4 d key was released by a member in dis forum from ghana b4 it was spread like a virus on oda site and d idea of d key copied from fb and nairaland to here...We gained many members from oda site thru d first innovation by me and stainlez thru d sw we had in our library..On d issue of non moderator, .ℓ̊ think younswagger is not a mod and he won. Best trafficking thread is not d one u posted sir...Stainlez released his owned and people was moved as well b4 d idea of d key.The brain behind it is far beyond dat.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 09:10

Bros: that thread of yours was created in May sir. And it was a software stuff, but the thread of Okoegwulak was a Bisskey stuff and was created in June.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 09:12

Am not talkn about d time it was created sa....ℓ̊ know d thread is not meant 4 competition bcos .ℓ̊ dnt like competition as well...all join jawe
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 09:31

Gmailer wrote:
To me, Okoegualek has the best thread that is not a copied and pasted thread. I think the rule says it shouldn't be copy and paste thread! Anyway, congrats to the winners. I too will copy and paste next month.
@JB: pls delete some of your inbox, my message stay in the outbox since yesterday. Moin Doro boss!
@Gmailer,you see that my thread was created in June,and within 3days of creation it geometrically progressed and attained 44pages,this was what the so called "Moderators" saw as a threat that made them lock my thread for 2days instead of the proposed 12hrs it was billed to be locked.This was what made me furious about the thread being locked.Moreover I have never copied from any site to paste here.If the words of @JOHNBULL is to go by,the contest was for the Month of June,and my thread was created in June,so it baffles me.@JOHNBULL should answer my first post as well as this,because he created the contest stuff.I created the thread even before the issue of contest came up,If not for the bias they have here my thread wouldn't be locked in the first place.All I want is fairness and equity,if with the little position we occupy,we can't manage well what happens when we are offered bigger positions.Corruption is everywhere and must be fought painstakingly inorder to move this country forward.If we fail to speak when necessary posterity will never forgive us,at all.Viva FTA.One love
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 09:41

Gmailer wrote:

My Oga hailings ooooo,corruption everywhere,before you know it now,birds of a feather will come and post here that I bribed you,ThankGod am above that and will never do.Atleast Thank GOD we still have Vigillant and Truthful people like you in this great forum of ours!Viva FTA,one love.Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 10:43

Okoegualek wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

My Oga hailings ooooo,corruption everywhere,before you know it now,birds of a feather will come and post here that I bribed you,ThankGod am above that and will never do.Atleast Thank GOD we still have Vigillant and Truthful people like you in this great forum of ours!Viva FTA,one love.Enjoy

Bro this has nothing to do with corruption sir. It's about opinions. The way I see it might be different from the ways others see it. What I read from that JB's competition thread is a a thread that will be most trafficked, devoid of copy and paste, in the month of June. And I have painstakingly searched through all the threads created in the month of June, and found non matching your thread. That is how I see it ow, I dont know about others.

Kindly eliminate the idea of bribery or corruption as nobody here can bribe JB. If it were to be favouritsm, Ancl and Drdanskills or my thread would have been favoured. What JB saw might be different from what I see. That's why I said it's all about opinions and choices.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 10:57

Okoegualek wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

now I c ao obstinate u r! Ur talking manner is 0% if u don't know
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 11:04

Okoegualek wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
@Gmailer,you see that my thread was created in June,and within 3days of creation it geometrically progressed and attained 44pages,this was what the so called "Moderators" saw as a threat that made them lock my thread for 2days instead of the proposed 12hrs it was billed to be locked.This was what made me furious about the thread being locked.Moreover I have never copied from any site to paste here.If the words of @JOHNBULL is to go by,the contest was for the Month of June,and my thread was created in June,so it baffles me.@JOHNBULL should answer my first post as well as this,because he created the contest stuff.I created the thread even before the issue of contest came up,If not for the bias they have here my thread wouldn't be locked in the first place.All I want is fairness and equity,if with the little position we occupy,we can't manage well what happens when we are offered bigger positions.Corruption is everywhere and must be fought painstakingly inorder to move this country forward.If we fail to speak when necessary posterity will never forgive us,at all.Viva FTA.One love
mayb u shld create a thread 2 teach us wat 2 do wen we occupy big position. One more irrelevant words 4rm u n just c wat I'll do
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 11:21

It's very amazing 2 c ao pple react 2 dis issue sha. Simply bikos of money (3k>=5k<=10k), o ga o! I fink person just need 2 talk less in dis environment cos I'm baffled wif wat I've bin seeing of recent. I'm glad cos I hav met gud pple lyk bola_yeni, olybra, emmykwel etc in dis place n I don't regret it. As bad as I may appear; I'm sure sum pple will still notice d gud works dat I hav given 2 dis forum. I rest my case for now
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 11:29

Please guys what is all this arguments all about. We are adults and we shouldn't be arguing on a non issues. JB has picked is best three or best four, so let's respects his opinion. In conclusion I'd support that the best traffic threads should wins the subsequent prices and not those that copy and paste news and flood the forum with unnecessary news. Please this is personal opinion, every members has his own personal view too. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 11:35

I am giving out 5k next month
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 11:43

Gmailer wrote:
Okoegualek wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

Bro this has nothing to do with corruption sir. It's about opinions. The way I see it might be different from the ways others see it. What I read from that JB's competition thread is a a thread that will be most trafficked, devoid of copy and paste, in the month of June. And I have painstakingly searched through all the threads created in the month of June, and found non matching your thread. That is how I see it ow, I dont know about others.

Kindly eliminate the idea of bribery or corruption as nobody here can bribe JB. If it were to be favouritsm, Ancl and Drdanskills or my thread would have been favoured. What JB saw might be different from what I see. That's why I said it's all about opinions and choices.
ONE LOVE MAN.NOTED.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 11:45

Gmailer wrote:
I am giving out 5k next month
That's a welcome idea bro.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 11:45

Safex wrote:
Okoegualek wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

now I c ao obstinate u r! Ur talking manner is 0% if u don't know
I THINK FROM THIS YOUR POST ABOVE THE WORLD CAN TELL WHO IS WELL-CULTURED AND MANNERED.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty2014-06-28, 11:48

Safex wrote:
Okoegualek wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
mayb u shld create a thread 2 teach us wat 2 do wen we occupy big position. One more irrelevant words 4rm u n just c wat I'll do
WHO CARES WHAT HAPPEN NEXT,THANKGOD YOU ARE NOT GOD,IF MEN WERE GOD,LAUGHING IN CHINESE LOLZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are Empty

Back to top Go down

Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next