Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winners for the month of October

Go down 
+8
stainlez
ancl
smile2012
arsenaaaaaal
Safex
peter pan
kazeem56
John bull
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Winners for the month of October  Empty
PostSubject: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 13:32

1. Smile = #10,000
2. Stainless = #5,000
3. Aneke and Safex = #3,000 each
Inbox me your account info.

November Prize will be top 3 best thread of all time. This includes old and new thread. Prize will be 5k each.
Back to top Go down
kazeem56
Senior
Senior
kazeem56

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 14:10

wao....congrat
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 14:13

VERY GUD
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 16:06

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
VERY GUD
wat is 'very gud'? U no go kolet anytin cos I go join ur 3k to ma own making 6k. Go n queue for nov
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 16:25

Safex wrote:
VERY GUD
wat is 'very gud'? U no go kolet anytin cos I go join ur 3k to ma own making 6k. Go n queue for nov
U THEY PROVOCK ME, PLEASE STOP THAT KIND JOKE BE SERIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 18:26

Safex wrote:
VERY GUD
U THEY PROVOCK ME, PLEASE STOP THAT KIND JOKE BE SERIOUS.
u don provoke just becos of N3k ehn? Nawa 4 u o
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 18:59

YOU BETTER CHANGE HOW YOU COMMENT DON'T YOU ME TO DO THAT KARIKA JOKE.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 20:10

e b lyk say person need 2 stay away 4rm u cos wen efrybody dey face east, na west u go face
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 20:15

Safex wrote:
e b lyk say person need 2 stay away 4rm u cos wen efrybody dey face east, na west u go face
BETTER TO STAY AWAY
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 20:59

Safex wrote:
BETTER TO STAY AWAY
hahahahahahhaha!na wa for you o,peter.u no dey take money play o.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 21:50

@ARSENAL IS NOT MATTER OF MONEY OKAY 3K IS A CHANGE OKAY EVERY1 PASS THE AMOUNT BUT WHAT PAIN ME IS THAT SAFEX DID NOT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE. DID HE THINK AM SMALL BOI OR SOO. EVERYBODY HERE IS WELL MATURED YOU DON'T NEED TO USE PEOPLE TO JOKE.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 22:34

To the big BOSS; GBOSA! One Lό̲̣̣̣̥♡ε̲̣̣̣̥ once again. .ℓ̊ really appreciate. U r d only boss that crown our efforts with token. God bless u.Expect more from me as usual. Long life 9jacity. .ℓ̊ need more power Boss and .ℓ̊ will not disappoint u.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 22:39

@ARSENAL IS NOT MATTER OF MONEY OKAY 3K IS A CHANGE OKAY EVERY1 PASS THE AMOUNT BUT WHAT PAIN ME IS THAT SAFEX DID NOT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE. DID HE THINK AM SMALL BOI OR SOO. EVERYBODY HERE IS WELL MATURED YOU DON'T NEED TO USE PEOPLE TO JOKE.
my oga,no vex.u suppose don know safex by now o.na clown,e no mean any harm at all.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 22:45

LET DIE THE MATTER.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 22:46

That's ok...
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-08, 22:46

LET DIE THE MATTER.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 00:42

Nice one bro...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 00:42

Nice one bro...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 08:26

gbogbo yin e ti gbowo
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 08:28

our recharge card ooooo
eyin ti e gbowo send 10% to me oooo
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 08:41

ancl wrote:
gbogbo yin e ti gbowo
TRANSLATE THIS YOUR COMMENT OH.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 08:49

Hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 09:33

ancl wrote:
gbogbo yin e ti gbowo
TRANSLATE THIS YOUR COMMENT OH.
Used Google  lol!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 09:35

Haha chiefo...he lamented on our success
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 12:03

smile2012 wrote:
Haha chiefo...he lamented on our success
smile make sure u pay tithe 4rm d money o; cos I kno say u fit spend efrytin 4 angelina @ Alpha beach. Buhahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 12:07

u r a small boy cos u r 19yr old! I'll make sure u say sorry 2 me and force u 2 b my fwend by fire by force, u neva kno anytin!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 12:08

ancl wrote:
our recharge card ooooo
eyin ti e gbowo send 10% to me oooo
dnt tell me u r jelos o. Buhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 12:23

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
BETTER TO STAY AWAY
hahahahahahhaha!na wa for you o,peter.u no dey take money play o.
u don 4get say na Ibo boy?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 13:55

So funny sa
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 14:02

YEA MR. SAFEX THANKS VERY MUCH ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU IS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME THAT'S ALL. YOUR CHARACTER HERE SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOT WELL MATURED TOO IF AM 19YRS THEN YOU MIGHTY BE 40YRS AND THAT 40YRS SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOT WITH YOU MANNER.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 14:02

YEA MR. SAFEX THANKS VERY MUCH ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU IS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME THAT'S ALL. YOUR CHARACTER HERE SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOT WELL MATURED TOO IF AM 19YRS THEN YOU MIGHTY BE 40YRS AND THAT 40YRS SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOT WITH YOU MANNER.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 14:24

@ Aneke and SafEx .â„“ÌŠ dnt want to here any comment from both of u or else u will be suspended for sometimes to wait for trial either both of u fit for being the Leader. .â„“ÌŠ am very serious with this....No comment @ all. Thanks.
Cc: JB
Cc:AnCL
Cc:Ashewo
CC:Elders and Mods.

Last edited by smile2012 on 2014-11-09, 16:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 16:16

@SMILE2012
PLEASE TRY TO CORRECT MY NAME ABEG AM NOT ANELE OKAY.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 22:08

smile2012 wrote:
@ Aneke and SafEx .â„“ÌŠ dnt want to here any comment from both of u or else u will be suspended for sometimes to wait for trial either both of u fit for being the Leader. .â„“ÌŠ am very serious with this....No comment @ all. Thanks.
buhahahahahahahahahahaha, sum1 shld plz join me laff in spanish
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 22:09

smile2012 wrote:
buhahahahahahahahahahaha, sum1 shld plz join me laff in spanish
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 22:34

smile2012 wrote:

Seconded bro
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-09, 23:21

Una d fall my hands for public o
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 06:33

Ashawo wrote:
ABEG ENDURE
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 07:26

Ashawo wrote:
gud day bro, I've been expectin u 2 com. Hop na our package u cary com abeg? Cos body don dry o
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 14:35

Ashawo wrote:
I neva receive my airtime bro... Pls do something about it ok
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 14:47

Safex wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
gud day bro, I've been expectin u 2 com. Hop na our package u cary com abeg? Cos body don dry o
network wahala. I go deliver soon.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 15:14

Ashawo wrote:

Honestly, this forum is turning to something else just bcos of pple choose to be elder (Mod)....#I dont even know what to say again
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 15:32

THAT'S WHAT AM TRYING TO XPLAIN. THE WAY WE COMMENT AND TREATH OUR FELLOW MEMBERS HERE IS NOT GUD. AM SAYING MY OWN AND NO ONE CAN CLOSE MY MOUTH. EVERYWHERE FULL OF LOLZ AND NON-REASONABLE COMMENTS.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 17:33

The word "no one" has boundary bro, d sky is big enough for everybody since u didn't cross d path. The is always reward for proper handling puzzle. .â„“ÌŠ dnt like the idea of elders using violating words which they had known against d rule. Do ur own and leave the rest.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 22:39

Ashawo wrote:
Safex wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
yes o, I trust u bro!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 22:39

Ashawo wrote:
Safex wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
yes o, I trust u bro!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 22:43

I remain ur chief comic artist, cos dat's d best way 2 enjoi dis climate. @Aneke do u care 4 a cup of tea?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 22:46

stainlez wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
for sept/oct???
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-10, 23:19

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
for sept/oct???
Sep bro...... Are we getting for airtime for Oct ni?
Back to top Go down
kazeem56
Senior
Senior
kazeem56

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty2014-11-11, 03:09

Hmmmm..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winners for the month of October    Winners for the month of October  Empty

Back to top Go down

Winners for the month of October
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next