Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel

Go down 
+14
montella
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
moschnitnt
blessonic06
Suny11
babsleeway
magichand
Frederick osei
360man
Olayinkaontop
abou1
Drdanskills
John bull
gbadestic
18 posters
AuthorMessage
gbadestic
Novice
Novice

soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty
PostSubject: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-08-25, 09:32

i know dstv multichoice are working seriously to stop avatar from unscramling there channel, just 2days now all ss1 to ss10 are scramble and some other are also going on and off, maybe multichoice have hijack w3 satilite and microbox avatar owner can someone tell us any latest new on what to do and any solution maybe we only upgrading software house pls help out what to be done.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-08-25, 09:47

Creating a thread just for this?
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-08-25, 10:36

Nonsense thread!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-08-25, 10:46

dis guy,i dont know wht 2say.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-08-25, 11:28

Some threads here need to be delete,admistrator take note
Back to top Go down
Olayinkaontop
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-08-25, 14:48

Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-08-25, 15:26

CHAI! MY GOODNESS, just creating thread in the name of thread abi? hmmn.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-08-25, 16:54

Pls note from henceforth irrelevant topics/threads with no useful & purposeless information WILL BE DELETED! So don't complain if ur topic is affected.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-08-25, 17:23

dia are some tins i'm tired of, like dis thread and some oda.dis site is getting biga.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Frederick osei
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-10-28, 13:39

pls i want the latest updating software for avatar 2 decoder . and pls tell where and how to get it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-10-28, 14:32

Frederick osei wrote:
pls i want the latest updating software for avatar 2 decoder . and pls tell where and how to get it. Shocked

how many time with one question goto the first thread you asked the question
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-10-28, 14:48

Guys, is there any solution for avatar dongle? Everything is getting boring.
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-10-28, 15:08

babsleeway wrote:
Guys, is there any solution for avatar dongle? Everything is getting boring.
you the new software of 13,oct
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-10-28, 16:29

Action will be taken by the admin.
Back to top Go down
blessonic06
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-10-28, 18:18

This thread do not have any depth.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-10-28, 20:59

my guy you no try at all .... ah!!!
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2011-10-29, 00:05

moschnitnt wrote:
my guy you no try at all .... ah!!!
Hehehee... Hahahaaahaaa! Ibe his serious prob he de talk lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
montella
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2012-05-09, 23:13

please can can someone tell me how to download dstv software fo avatar 2? i beg of u guys
Back to top Go down
tuns71
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2012-05-10, 06:04

montella wrote:
please can can someone tell me how to download dstv software fo avatar 2? i beg of u guys
Contact d person from whom u buy it. To get such info from dis site, am afraid with ur 1 post u will b considered as a d:-*v agent.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2012-05-10, 07:06

tuns71 wrote:
montella wrote:
Contact d person from whom u buy it. To get such info from dis site, am afraid with ur 1 post u will b considered as a d:-*v agent.

That's correct. We cant ascertain your identity yet. Hence, visit ur seller for assistance. GBAM
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2012-05-10, 11:13

2ru talk
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty2012-05-10, 13:30

gbadestic wrote:
i know dstv multichoice are working seriously to stop avatar from unscramling there channel, just 2days now all ss1 to ss10 are scramble and some other are also going on and off, maybe multichoice have hijack w3 satilite and microbox avatar owner can someone tell us any latest new on what to do and any solution maybe we only upgrading software house pls help out what to be done.
right now everything is blazzing hot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel   soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel Empty

Back to top Go down

soluton to avatar 2 from scramble channel
Page 1 of 1