Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar dongle new software has ready

Go down 
+203
ker
mekydy01
mac clever
samayod2000
boosel
Agbalagbi
akanjoe
adahvilla
cyrdumiel
agame
Osekele
fc bonsai
sense100
ranchzb2
obese82
number7
sombel
tony
junate
oladipokolawole
Brainy02
justhots4u
whizkidme2002
tonididdy
husilam
wizzy0249
kipeps
jostunde
femola77
waessoko
owonatty
ancl
donfolex
ibadek
lorena007
ibrahim104
evansgh2
saintchyco
jaguarwang
Austeno
babsfola
obinabo.urch
kaymuid
timire2
georgite
naija4real
ornguga
wharelie
DOngle Avatar Chair
prettyddd
gyarou
ousbittaye
bulus
mrman
imothep_xp
versace400
donaldo
spyling
jimmy2012
joeleon
moyosire
lemmy28
9jatician
asuo
Segzykay
monsorjay
Joyful
Sky80
asa1964
kenrik
solovic
vide
ask4oyebayo@yahoo.com
amaika
kingcokanson
babsleeway
alayebaba
anning
collinsmuseka
Walelove
Cey
jossy4k
justhermed001
austinvsb
sadio
taofeeqoduwole
biss1
Yungmo11
austin kofi boakye
felx
bisiking
geefivez
rano217
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
dogstyle007
shittu191
recx
Harkev
kb1
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
Shexy
Adekunle23
boura80
chris25
zeph77t
shamsu11
orlarmy
deeplo
Salgam
gmustapha
tido
pokuk29
zerrox
mickyhans
kwame gabriel
boe
olaidre
kobbygosh
malanfar
joseph ugbameta
jamesejima
dasco3191
ogunmolasunday
ayass
TIOKIM
ot
ulitox
Suny11
Dellmoore
Jerryk
mvlaming
neyobounty
nubian
bawuba
Rondy
jojo40
MEGEE
lalazio
emmyart
gbadestic
moschnitnt1
jimmypoker
gaspardchung
calvinpower
lawal012000
seunoluomo
pedro
bellokingson
zico
Lala-deuce
musiotunya
lakins2011
danapache
noblebenny
muja-baya
saltersammy
Don1
ekkywolex
hadji
sefunmi
eke kingsley nduka
eguabado
DsTvFucker
muggy
joesat
Edunwa
sweetsudan
olaseni
chelski
baba bounty
maximussusan
moschnitnt
kuntash
ALORVEY
emmaxs
stilz
Drdanskills
fluzy7
toto2
abou1
Patson Kalulu
wallyjohnny
ARISEKOLADE
kach
adewoyin
John bull
twumay2000
louismikkyfun
kureka
Americas_man
Songod
eulogefoot
hibeeke
chant20052000
ejames
360man
francis osemakin
yemiola
mazehh
tdalyn
Precious4luv
digitvtime
207 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
digitvtime
Novice
Novice

Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-08-28, 23:21

First topic message reminder :

Avatar dongle new software has ready ,some customer are testing now,we will release the software late,please notice.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Salgam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 16:54

Suny11 wrote:
if you are talking about the newmax software i don't think so if it can work with avatar, because software goes with hardware and avatar has different hardware from newmax. Coming to microbox i heard that you can convert your microbox from 1 to 2 so you can try both of them on one microbox.

which of the microbox is working
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 17:05

No body to confirm since morning
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 17:10

moschnitnt1 wrote:
Don1 wrote:
ive sent it to boe and saltersammy too... i hope they respond...
@ moscnitnt hope u got it cos no failure delivery notice now.... if not go to the site chelski pasted...its there

ok, im goin to try it. ive the firmwRE 4RM THE SITE
am waiting from your research guy
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 17:27

some people register here to get more ideal but will never share theirs
Back to top Go down
Salgam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 17:34

Salgam wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
if you are talking about the newmax software i don't think so if it can work with avatar, because software goes with hardware and avatar has different hardware from newmax. Coming to microbox i heard that you can convert your microbox from 1 to 2 so you can try both of them on one microbox.

waiting 4 answer
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 17:41

i just download the sw right now. bt dont know how to use it, if any1 can assist on how to use it will come back to share testimony.. good or bad
Back to top Go down
gaspardchung
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 17:41

the problem is from the signal that we receive from ew3a cause the signal according to my receiver is not stable. its levels drops from 75 % to 16% many times in one minutes. How can a..... locked the signal?
Back to top Go down
orlarmy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Hei   Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 17:52

Hello everyone in the house. Plz can anyone confirm to me if microbox software is working on his or her avatar and not that he sees it somewhere. Waiting to read soon . And this goes specially goes to John bull; kudos for your good work in the house and Plz keep it up, and for all the spies in the house Plz stop drawing the forum back cos idea generation leads to success always and forever. Plz John bull here is mailbox; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Plz mail so that we can get hooked up. Once again I commend everyone in this forum for all your supports. FTA for life[list=1][*]
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 17:56

gaspardchung wrote:
the problem is from the signal that we receive from ew3a cause the signal according to my receiver is not stable. its levels drops from 75 % to 16% many times in one minutes. How can a..... locked the signal?
lol.....good lecturer.....
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 18:31

i believe it is time we start developing our ICT potentials. if a nigerian can develop a thing of this nature by now all these Chinese will not be playing on our intelligence. even dstv go done run away from our country since. yeye people wey no fit pay den tax
Back to top Go down
Lala-deuce
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 18:43

yemiola wrote:
i believe it is time we start developing our ICT potentials. if a nigerian can develop a thing of this nature by now all these Chinese will not be playing on our intelligence. even dstv go done run away from our country since. yeye people wey no fit pay den tax

Guy, u correct.
Back to top Go down
Lala-deuce
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 18:48

I am already doing a research on how to edit the bin files especially ****** and how to extend the dates of the Box. The binary is not easy task. But if you are good in calculus, you can beat the digits. Concerning tps being changed. Its possible, cos evry1 knows they are glued to 728. Sum1 asked me if it was Lnb skewing to H. I wouldn't know. The green is steady, but the red is blinking every seconds or two.
Back to top Go down
Rondy
Amateur
Amateur
Rondy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-09, 20:28

Lala-deuce wrote:

I am already doing a research on how to edit the bin files especially ****** and how to extend the dates of the Box. The binary is not easy task. But if you are good in calculus, you can beat the digits. Concerning tps being changed. Its possible, cos evry1 knows they are glued to 728. Sum1 asked me if it was Lnb skewing to H. I wouldn't know. The green is steady, but the red is blinking every seconds or two.

Hi Bro. There 2 sw at this link (http://debi.forumalgerie.net/t289-voici-comment-decompiler-et-recompiler-le-firmware). They can allow to edit bin files.
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-10, 00:15

gaspardchung wrote:
that one is your dish fault broda.....
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-10, 00:21

gaspardchung wrote:
that's your dish fault broda
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-10, 00:25

Rondy wrote:
Lala-deuce wrote:

Hi Bro. There 2 sw at this link (http://debi.forumalgerie.net/t289-voici-comment-decompiler-et-recompiler-le-firmware). They can allow to edit bin files.
guys dey vex
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-10, 06:00

Salgam wrote:
Salgam wrote:
Suny11 wrote:

waiting 4 answer
i have just heard not yet tried out that the microbox 1 is working but if it fails then you can download converter software and convert it to microbox 2.
Back to top Go down
shamsu11
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-10, 12:03

Hello
Please how can i get the new avatar dongle software
Back to top Go down
zeph77t
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-13, 08:11

How can i stall the software
Back to top Go down
bellokingson
Amateur
Amateur
bellokingson

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-14, 17:03

@ Zeph77t Download the PDF file on the official avatar site the explanation is ther just follow every step one by one.
Back to top Go down
chris25
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-14, 20:39

chelski wrote:
gaspardchung wrote:
that's your dish fault broda

mine is not like that check ur dish and tigthen it,it has shifted or change ur lnb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 09:06

Hello Mr. Garry,
Sorry for the late reply. Avatar Dongle Firmware is being under
process for Up-gradation so its not working presently. According
to the person i confirmed with, this process might be finished on
Sunday 25-Sept-2011 but its not a fixed date. Hopefully it will start
working On/After Sunday 25-Sept-2011.
If anything else i can do for you, Let me know.
Take Care
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 10:44

@ all,

this was the message i received in my mail box this morning,

All buyers,

1,from September 13th until now, DONGLE :"avatar 1/avatar 2/ strong 2012/strong 99x/strong

4799/2011 receiver", will open HITV /MYTV /Nilesat /Hotbird gradually .

2,most stable software ,see attachment ,

--avatar 1 see"08292011-avatar 1 upgrade.rar"

--avatar 2/ strong 2012/strong 99x/strong 4799/2011 receiver see"08292011-general

models upgrade.rar"

so if you have the dated software(08292011) upload it ,connect ur dog,and blind scan ur decoder

thanks
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 11:28

thanks but did you check it?
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 11:40

pls seunoluomo : upload the 29/08/2011 avatar 2 software from ur box 2 my box: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Pls and pls
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 11:47

please senu are online my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please add me or your email please so i can add you please
Back to top Go down
zerrox
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 11:57

please everybody send it to to at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
boura80
Novice
Novice
boura80

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 12:05

seunoluomo wrote:
@ all,

All buyers,

1,from September 13th until now, DONGLE :"avatar 1/avatar 2/ strong 2012/strong 99x/strong

--avatar 2/ strong 2012/strong 99x/strong 4799/2011 receiver see"08292011-general

models upgrade.rar"

so if you have the dated software(08292011) upload it ,connect ur dog,and blind scan ur decoder

thanks

My avatar1 is opening some Hitv cahnnels, but the avatar2 is still not working with me.
any help will be apreciated
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 12:34

boe, arisekola, zerro
check ur box
Back to top Go down
zerrox
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 12:44

i check it, but software, just reply notication, could you send again. thanks
Back to top Go down
Adekunle23
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 12:44

zerrox wrote:
please everybody send it to to at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Please send it to my mail. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Shexy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 12:47

Seunoluomo pls send d august software 2 me n how 2 instal it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:00

ok
i will send again
Back to top Go down
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:02

boura80 wrote:
seunoluomo wrote:
@ all,

All buyers,

models upgrade.rar"

thanks

My avatar1 is opening some Hitv cahnnels, but the avatar2 is still not working with me.
any help will be apreciated
which channels on mytv does ur avatar 1 opend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:02

send to me, send 2me. what is happning?.. am going to hack una email 1by1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:12

Plssss send it to my email, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], God bless you Guyz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:20

SEUNOLUOMO!!! PLSSS HERE IS MY EMAIL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] God bless you....
Back to top Go down
olaseni
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:25

seunoluomo wrote:
@ all,

All buyers,

models upgrade.rar"

thanks

can you pls forward the software to me and the procedure on how to do the upgrade..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks
Back to top Go down
gbadestic
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pls send it to me, God bless u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:41

this email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] am using fta2011 recevier
Back to top Go down
Shexy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:45

Tanx seunoluomo i ve seen it bt hw can i install it to make my avatar 2 start working
Back to top Go down
kb1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:46

pls send this software to me too idowuf @yahoo . com
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:51

all
adekunle,
segxy ,
please check your mail box
zrroex, your gmail is always failure delivery .
Back to top Go down
Shexy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:57

seunoluomo wrote:
ok
i will send again

shexy wrote:
tanx i ve seen it bt i need d procedure on how 2 upgrade it pls send it 2 my mail box

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Shexy on 2011-09-15, 14:01; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Back to top Go down
zerrox
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 13:59

email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . send it again please. thanks a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 14:08

seun i have not see it oOO... pls send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] AM PLEADING!
Back to top Go down
Jerryk
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 14:11

GUYS I AM SURE THE AVATAR WILL COME BY THE END OF THIS MONTH OR FIRST WEEK OF NEXT MONTH BY LOOK OF THINGS. EVEN THE CHINA PEOPLE ARE NOT SURE OF WHEN IS COMEING BACK
Back to top Go down
kb1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 14:15

I have not seen the software for Avatar 2, this is my box again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am using strong 4669x, thanks and God bless you.
Back to top Go down
Harkev
Novice
Novice
Harkev

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 14:16

seunoluomo wrote:
all
adekunle,
segxy ,
please check your mail box
zrroex, your gmail is always failure delivery .

@Olu-Omo pls bro inbox me the August version. My email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am using 4669x. Thanks in advance bro!
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty2011-09-15, 14:23

all
please has many i have sent the software to please forward to our fellow here , i am going out of office now
official duty

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar dongle new software has ready
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next