Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016   Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016 Empty2016-01-14, 09:54

New Tecno Flagship device, the Tecno Phantom 5 is designed to receive any available Over The Air OTA Update in the feature and currently, it is running on the latest Android lollipop. Many users have criticized Tecno mobile for not been able to provide a software update for their products and believe me, this is one of the main reason people seems to run away from
Tecno and their smartphone products.
Even brands like Gionee, Infinix provide OTA updates for their smartphones but it now seems that Tecno mobile have noticed this and have sorted it out already with their latest device Tecno Phantom 5. Now my question is, what about other numerous Tecno products out there that people are using especially the new ones like Tecno Camon C5 and Tecno Camon C8? Even Tecno Phantom Z is supposed to have an OTA update.

Be it as it may, without OTA update for any of their new devices, people will continue to degrade Tecno products. Though, for me, their smartphones are not that bad as people label it. I have handled many Tecno devices and the only thing am against about their phones is the unavailability of software updates to the recent ones.

Now over to you reading this now, is Tecno phones as bad as people label them? Are you using a Tecno product right now? What are the drawbacks in their products? And for those buying the latest Tecno Phantom 5, it is a great news as you will be able to upgrade to Android 6 (marshmallow) as soon as its released.
Back to top Go down
watch31
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016   Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016 Empty2016-01-14, 20:04

Tecno J5 has the facility for system upgrade, it is true that they have worked on it
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016   Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016 Empty2016-01-14, 21:09

i updated my c8
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016   Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016 Empty2016-01-15, 06:18

M2
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016   Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016 Empty2016-01-15, 07:12

Techno doing great here...kudos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016   Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tecno Phantom 5 Will Receive Android 6 Update By June 2016
Page 1 of 1