Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER

Go down 
+76
kinmen2004
ray1251
mozeeb
rhoneygate
felx
Tireli
noonstar2k9
ARISEKOLADE
John bull
ewayhome1
bejs
adewalethomas
Mamafish
killerbill7
akins16ng
Emmykwel
obodo
Americas_man
austin kofi boakye
Gbengajosephp
yaw7x
Drdanskills
geefivez
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
oscar4free2air
sessyone
Niyi070
Delight
alabama
next22
moschnitnt
donsams
Songod
topycrown
ffiyinfolu
jostunde
abidemidare
360man
Kingdom
whizkidme2002
scubbey
ibadek
oluchicago
freedan
osteen
lemmy28
danapache
bing
Joyful
spyling
Adekunle23
d-link
biss1
omaba1
babsleeway
prof_b
martiqo
odunmanuel
walukoe
donfolex
tuns71
bola_yeni
Gmailer
Don1
mrman
Suny11
Segzykay
yemiola
blessonic06
adewoyin
dmote
bazzikk
mayo4gem
ancl
yinka123
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-11-30, 18:26

First topic message reminder :

THERE IS STILL ANOTHER BOX THERE IS SIX MONTH AIRTIME ON IT AFTER WHICH YOU RECHARGE WITH ABOUT 5K FOE SIX MONTH
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-06, 22:17

i wt to belief those of us with martini are enjoying the champions league.
Back to top Go down
Joyful
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 06:16

pls bros i need this martini, d price and how to get it pls
Back to top Go down
bing
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 11:43

how do i get the box and how much will it cost me? thanks
Back to top Go down
bing
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 11:53

@mayo4gem, how do i get the box and how much will it cost me? thanks
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 13:38

Anothr life.
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 13:42

Yeah,what does it cost
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 13:46

Check ur pm
Back to top Go down
lemmy28
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 13:47

Plss anybody that is selling this martini thing should plss give me the price i want to buy it plss inbox me the details before they block it again
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 13:56

lemmy28 wrote:
Plss anybody that is selling this martini thing should plss give me the price i want to buy it plss inbox me the details before they block it again
lol wit ur just two post hop u are nt whiskey agent
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 14:01

Very Happy Laughing lol! hope so!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 14:06

I wonder ooo
Back to top Go down
freedan
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 15:56

pls pm me ur number and info on hw to reach cos i need one also.
Back to top Go down
freedan
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 15:58

Back to top Go down
lemmy28
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 19:42

ancl wrote:
lemmy28 wrote:
Back to top Go down
lemmy28
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 19:45

am not an agent you may check my profile
Back to top Go down
prof_b
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 20:13

lemmy28 wrote:
ancl wrote:
lemmy28 wrote:

Oga lemmywapka u sef dey here?He b like say dem no sabi u datz y dem tink say u b agent. D price na 14k as I was told.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 21:32

lemmy28 wrote:
check ur box av pm u
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 21:39

freedan wrote:
check ur pm
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 21:46

danapache wrote:
Yeah,what does it cost
check ur pm
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-07, 21:53

ancl wrote:
I wonder ooo
u don relocate frm ib to os. how far abt our discusion. are we still going to have a deal this weekend so that i can av u in mind.
Back to top Go down
oluchicago
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 00:23

oga MAYO4GEM, am new in dis site and av read the tread from page 1 to 3.and i felt in luv with MARTINI as it was renamed.will be glad if u can PM ,e d price,ur phone number and ur location so i could do d stuff too
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 06:42

mayo4gem wrote:
ancl wrote:
I wonder ooo
u don relocate frm ib to os. how far abt our discusion. are we still going to have a deal this weekend so that i can av u in mind.
surely
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 08:02

Does it work in lagos
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 08:03

Does it work in lagos
Back to top Go down
odunmanuel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 08:04

oluchicago wrote:
oga MAYO4GEM, am new in dis site and av read the tread from page 1 to 3.and i felt in luv with MARTINI as it was renamed.will be glad if u can PM ,e d price,ur phone number and ur location so i could do d stuff too
the rate at which we are having new member demanding 4 martini look somehow suspicious oo.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 08:14

danapache wrote:
Does it work in lagos
perfectly well. i stay in lagos.
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 09:53

odunmanuel wrote:
oluchicago wrote:
the rate at which we are having new member demanding 4 martini look somehow suspicious oo.
.Lets us wise and learn from our past.Especially the experience we had on vodka.
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 09:56

Mathini here and there pls brothers take it easy ooo.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 10:16

SEGAM XS800 = MARTINI 2.

REASON: THEY USE THE SAME SERVER.

Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 10:18

1. martini 1 and martini 2 open the same number of station.

2. they are using the same server. which means the effectiveness is the same.

2. they work with the same procedure ie six month account and can also be renew for another six month.

3. martini 2 also uses memory card just like martini 1.

4. THE MAJOR DIFFERENT THERE IS THAT MARTINI 2 IS A DECODER WITH INBUILT DONGLE. U WILL HAVE TO CONNECT UR DSTV AND W3A CABLE @ THE BACK OF THE DECODER.

5. THE DECODER CAN ALSO BE USE FOR OTHER FREE TO AIR STATION BASE ON SATELLITE DIRECTION.

6. IT ALSO SUPPORT OTHER DONGLE LIKE AVATAR, MB. etc.

6. MARTINI 2 IS MPEG2 DECODER.

7. MARTINI 2 IS MAJORLY FOR THOSE THAT DID NOT HAVE STRONG DECODER ALREADY.

i want to belief with this have been able to answer people that send me pm on the segam..

if u have any other question feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
oluchicago
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 12:57

tnx mayor4gem, i got ur pm but couldnt reply.wil want to knw hw many dish is d requirement for me to use dis martini.would be expecting ur reply,tnx 4 replying d first 1.all i want to knw is d requirement cause i av 1 dish and a strong 4966 decoder,tnx
Back to top Go down
bing
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 14:21

@mayo4gem got ur pm, I stay in apapa talk to u later. Thanks all the same
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 14:48

Does martini one usd memory card?
Back to top Go down
scubbey
Novice
Novice
scubbey

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 15:53

mayo4gem wrote:
SEGAM XS800 = MARTINI 2.

REASON: THEY USE THE SAME SERVER.

Oga mi i will like you to pm me on this of martini of a stuff with the price and how to get thanks
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-08, 20:18

ancl wrote:
Does martini one usd memory card?
yes
Back to top Go down
oluchicago
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 07:04

mayor4gem, am still expecting ur reply as per my last post. said i want to d requirement for martini2.all i need to get in order to use martini2
Back to top Go down
whizkidme2002
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 10:51

mayo4gem wrote:

pls how much be dis martini and martini2.i need am urgently and also how to contact you.pls also give me a list of cups d tin dey shark on whiskey.will apreciate a prompt response from you
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 12:12

check ur pm
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 13:17

mayo4gem wrote:
...wooorrrddd....
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 14:47

oluchicago wrote:
mayor4gem, am still expecting ur reply as per my last post. said i want to d requirement for martini2.all i need to get in order to use martini2
is still the same procedure as if u are using avatar.

u need a dish for dstv direction and another dish for w3a which will serve as server
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 15:07

Don1 wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
...wooorrrddd....
Don1 do u think am not hapy dat vodka is back. blief me am happy bcos we now have many server to bypass whiskey.
Back to top Go down
scubbey
Novice
Novice
scubbey

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 18:30

mayo4gem wrote:
Don1 wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
...wooorrrddd....
Don1 do u think am not hapy dat vodka is back. blief me am happy bcos we now have many server to bypass whiskey.

mayo4gem am still waiting for you to pm me i know you are online now i need were to get martini and the price please
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 18:51

scubbey wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
Don1 wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
...wooorrrddd....

mayo4gem am still waiting for you to pm me i know you are online now i need were to get martini and the price please
check ur pm now
Back to top Go down
scubbey
Novice
Novice
scubbey

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 18:57

mayo4gem wrote:
scubbey wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
Don1 wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
...wooorrrddd....

check ur pm now
have done that but i didn't see anything is only the message i sent to you that is their
but am still waiting ok
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 19:38

check it again now
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-09, 20:26

Beware of agents of destruction, they are around the corner.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-10, 00:16

mayo4gem wrote:
check it again now

mayo4, be careful martini is not meant for everybody. my concern is not for whiskey guys blocking (its obvious they have ran out of options) it, but for your wellbeing. whiskey guys have been know to have muscled vodka sellers in the past. cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Kingdom
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-10, 08:02

let someone help my segam xs8000 is wirting paring failed and also i will like to add mb on it
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-10, 08:26

donfolex wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
check it again now

mayo4, be careful martini is not meant for everybody. my concern is not for whiskey guys blocking (its obvious they have ran out of options) it, but for your wellbeing. whiskey guys have been know to have muscled vodka sellers in the past. cyclops cyclops cyclops
thanks bro. u are right. which means i av 2 reduce d rate at which i atend 2 newcomers.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty2011-12-10, 08:32

Kingdom wrote:
let someone help my segam xs8000 is wirting paring failed and also i will like to add mb on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next