Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF

Go down 
+68
beejay28
Unic
legacy20th
yaw7x
Gmailer
Delight
walukoe
BoscoGh
obinnaj
akanjoe
Dotfel
bolajilanre@yahoo.com
saintchyco
tuns71
jones
versace400
austinvsb
ojasope
gadotor2
thunder74
King411
zabdulai
mstcompu
Fishegg45
mozeeb
otiamoney
pigzie
kinmen2004
olofin17
Ibaku
abedima
obodo
babsleeway
geefivez
Emmykwel
triumphant
alijunior
samdada
odunmanuel
ugotuf
Americas_man
topycrown
moschnitnt
Kingdom
dmote
gadotor
blessonic06
sat-master
ewayhome1
chejuli
360man
ARISEKOLADE
mayo4gem
mrman
easy
ibadek
abajaanka
austin kofi boakye
Hotandholy
Songod
bola_yeni
Ashawo
bejs
donfolex
Don1
ancl
lawalahmed
biss1
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2011-12-30, 08:29

First topic message reminder :

The Dongle side upgrade bin file of MARTINI is written in chinese 'Key加速AF' which means 'key to accelerate AF' and when you input it to the upgrade loader 'Upgrade3328G' it says; 'can not open file'. I have not tried the Decoder side of the upgrade as you know, Martini is a decoder with an inbuilt dongle. I will edit with notepad++ later and try it.
The file is here for anyone to edit and try out, if you have MARTINI.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 17:13

ancl wrote:
donfolex wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
My boss good morning,how is ur family?hope u all are in goodnick.do u still need that stuff?or have you got already?sorry 4 disappointing u yesterday
Ezendigbo, biko nu, i will appreciate it if you can send it to me ASAP. Bless u bro.

PM things. E ku ise ooo.
Whatz up bro? Au r u doing and the family too?

i dey ooo, just that BH just threw bomb for my domot yesterday, but i dey alrite sha.
OGUN TI POJU ODESI HE NO GO ENTR

chai Ancl to ba rija, wa mare.lol
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 17:28

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
donfolex wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
My boss good morning,how is ur family?hope u all are in goodnick.do u still need that stuff?or have you got already?sorry 4 disappointing u yesterday
Ezendigbo, biko nu, i will appreciate it if you can send it to me ASAP. Bless u bro.

PM things. E ku ise ooo.
Whatz up bro? Au r u doing and the family too?

i dey ooo, just that BH just threw bomb for my domot yesterday, but i dey alrite sha.
OGUN TI POJU ODESI HE NO GO ENTR

chai Ancl to ba rija, wa mare.lol
my gov plz goto church wit ur bumb proof
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 19:11

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 20:00

hope that bomb no touch u?
Back to top Go down
yaw7x
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 20:18

my avatar3 after upgrade is not opening anything the 2 light is still on pls help watch something ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 21:33

yaw7x wrote:
my avatar3 after upgrade is not opening anything the 2 light is still on pls help watch something ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Look for fuji hd lnb or any better hd lnb it will work. It just selective when it comes to lnb dats all.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 21:40

@Donfolex, don't worry my broda. Isho oluwa ati aabo re ko ni fiwa sile ni igba kankan. You are alwayz protected.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 21:47

@Donfolex, don't worry my broda. Isho oluwa ati aabo re ko ni fiwa sile ni igba kankan. You are alwayz protected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 22:14

De boss,have u ever try to do voldka transfer b4 changing ic,the way we do it back to the day of ...........hoped u understand
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 22:18

obviouschild wrote:
hope that bomb no touch u?

it did not, to God be the glory. Thanks
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 22:18

obviouschild wrote:
De boss,have u ever try to do voldka transfer b4 changing ic,the way we do it back to the day of ...........hoped u understand
Yeah my broda, tried one last wk and ended up with a dead ic which am still trying to see what will happen to. Any luck with u?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 22:21

bola_yeni wrote:

yes ooo; Oluwa ama fi iso so gbogbo wa. Amin.
Back to top Go down
King411
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 22:28

Has anyone noticed that Boomerang,Animal Planet & all the channels in that tp are not showing?.change of syllabus or what?.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 22:37

King411 wrote:
Has anyone noticed that Boomerang,Animal Planet & all the channels in that tp are not showing?.change of syllabus or what?.
yes it has been off for long.If not more than 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
King411
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-12, 22:41

triumphant wrote:
King411 wrote:
yes it has been off for long.If not more than 2 weeks.
Sharp bro,thanx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-13, 00:13

King411 wrote:

Mind the way u open up here or u will end up opening ur yash
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-13, 07:00

obviouschild wrote:
King411 wrote:

Hehehe......:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-13, 07:07

My boss,may ur days be long,may u walk & never stumble,may u shine & shine 4ever just like the stars of the night,may goodness & mercy follow u all the days of ur life & u will dwell in the house of the LORD 4ever & ever........
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-13, 07:40

obviouschild wrote:
My boss,may ur days be long,may u walk & never stumble,may u shine & shine 4ever just like the stars of the night,may goodness & mercy follow u all the days of ur life & u will dwell in the house of the LORD 4ever & ever........
Amen oga mi and may the goodness and mercy of the Lord never depart ur house hold. May dis day bring forth joy and happiness in ur life and every one of US.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-13, 09:33

bola_yeni wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Amen oga mi and may the goodness and mercy of the Lord never depart ur house hold. May dis day bring forth joy and happiness in ur life and every one of US.
make una pray 4 me 2 0 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-14, 08:01

@mayo4gem,tell me when u are going to come at that shop,i will to see u 4 an important discussion
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-14, 10:55

U ppl don turn prof class to prayer grand abi? Even u fail to pray for prof gangan BABA IBE
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-14, 17:29

Prof is nt lecture on whiskey for nw bt french package is online thks.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-14, 19:13

ancl wrote:
Prof is nt lecture on whiskey for nw bt french package is online thks.
same with other boxes but they are back now check
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-14, 19:31

Prof will never leave us without an option, o ooo ku ise
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-14, 20:03

Prof told me to inform you dat you shld continue to enjoy ur lectures in French and mymy for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-14, 20:25

nice to know that
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-14, 20:46

donfolex wrote:

Prof told me to inform you dat you shld continue to enjoy ur lectures in French and mymy for the time being.
class captain, eku ise kilasi ooo.
Back to top Go down
King411
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-14, 21:53

obviouschild wrote:
King411 wrote:

Hmmm.......
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-14, 22:15

...It should be back by mornin...G'nite y'all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 00:00

Don1 wrote:
...It should be back by mornin...G'nite y'all...

Have a nice sleep
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 07:00

donfolex wrote:

Prof will never leave us without an option, o ooo ku ise
beni ooo agba lo to oro fo PROF lo to eyin erin fon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 07:48

Ancl,how u dey now?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 08:15

prof has been backin class since for english session
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 08:30

donfolex wrote:
prof has been backin class since for english session
prof. All the way. Box wey no be prof knw fit be like prof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 08:34

@mayo4gem,is prof lecturing in english session?
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 08:40

obviouschild wrote:
@mayo4gem,is prof lecturing in english session?
says donfolex
Back to top Go down
kinmen2004
Amateur
Amateur
kinmen2004

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 10:43

Prof is on leave, both english & french classes are off now.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 11:08

obviouschild wrote:
Ancl,how u dey now?
my guy i dey fine ooo hw ur end hope u dey enjoy ur prof lecture wella
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 11:11

kinmen2004 wrote:
Prof is on leave, both english & french classes are off now.
OGA PROF ND TO EAT AND REST 4 MORE LECTURING
Back to top Go down
kinmen2004
Amateur
Amateur
kinmen2004

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty2012-03-15, 11:21

Ok oh!

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20