Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF

Go down 
+65
Emyjones97
mayday23
Akin4yeee
Lordomasia
tuns71
Olupeace12
petar8
hibeeke
Freeboy
mrman
bing
Kingdom
mailman
epiphany
worldsat
Drdanskills
biss1
vivcome
geefivez
lisonic
oscar4free2air
abudavis
Kay2cee
Hotandholy
Harkev
Unic
babsleeway
yaw7x
moyosire
nomade
topycrown
kinmen2004
mozeeb
seunoluomo
eke kingsley nduka
Oluwasegun victor
gadotor2
ewayhome1
boe
abou1
Fishegg45
yinka123
Mamafish
Sensicut07
D REAL MAN
360man
mayo4gem
austin kofi boakye
mstcompu
akanjoe
jubilant
triumphant
bola_yeni
obodo
beejay28
adewoyin
ezumah
ojasope
versace400
Gmailer
Emmykwel
Don1
ancl
donfolex
69 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 12:03

mayo4gem wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
@mayo4gem,is prof lecturing in english session?
says donfolex

yes prof, was back in english class before i left. The english class resumed ard midnite. No dull moment with prof.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 12:15

Hope to see it bk b4 2night uefa european league matches.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 12:44

obviouschild wrote:
Don1 wrote:
...It should be back by mornin...G'nite y'all...

Have a nice sleep
...thanks Man...had a good rest...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 12:47

Don1 wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Don1 wrote:

Have a nice sleep
lol eyin ti lbadan
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 12:52

ancl wrote:
Don1 wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Don1 wrote:

Have a nice sleep
lol eyin ti lbadan
...awa nu...lol
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 12:54

ancl wrote:

which one be dat.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 12:57

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:

which one be dat.
am talking abt prof or abi he bk online again?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:00

Don1 wrote:
ancl wrote:
Don1 wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Don1 wrote:

Have a nice sleep
lol eyin ti lbadan
...awa nu...lol
are u bk n town? Mayb i can stop to say hi whn come 4 sat installnation n ul 2morrow
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:01

ancl wrote:
donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:

which one be dat.

am not home to give confirmation now? Wen did it went off.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:05

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:

which one be dat.

am not home to give confirmation now? Wen did it went off.
around 10;43am dis morning.
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:06

When will all this stop. Now they will not allow us to do our ic business. Nawa for dongle. Prof pls wake up i have many client waiting to change ic just now.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:12

Emmykwel wrote:
When will all this stop. Now they will not allow us to do our ic business. Nawa for dongle. Prof pls wake up i have many client waiting to change ic just now.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:14

Emmykwel wrote:
heheh lol prof nd to rest aftr many days of lecturing or u want prof to die?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:17

prof now serving working class peeps well, i always see it on once i return from work and always enjoy it till the time i depart around 7.30am
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:21

donfolex wrote:
prof now serving working class peeps well, i always see it on once i return from work and always enjoy it till the time i depart around 7.30am
m2
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:22

donfolex wrote:
...na so o...he takes away all the stress from work...but he's still second to my 1 and Only sha o... lol!
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:25

donfolex wrote:
What happen to us regular students. We need to graduate with 1st class.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:27

Don1 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
...na so o...he takes away all the stress from work...but he's still second to my 1 and Only sha o... lol!
whch 1 be ur no1?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:45

ancl wrote:
Don1 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
whch 1 be ur no1?

help me ask am oo, dont even mention mb @ all!
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:46

ancl wrote:
Don1 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
whch 1 be ur no1?
...my Iyawo now...na she dey handle my stress after a long day @ work...before Prof takes over with lectures...o ye ko ye e...
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 13:59

Don1 wrote:
ancl wrote:
Don1 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
whch 1 be ur no1?
...my Iyawo now...na she dey handle my stress after a long day @ work...before Prof takes over with lectures...o ye ko ye e...

kk, na confirm no1 be that.
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 14:35

Prof is not coming back soon and will work with a new sw this time. The server have been move to another satellite.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 15:12

Wetin do prof ooo. Make una no say rubish to my prof ooo
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 16:06

Bola-yeni and his wife thrills me so much ystday.They are one of d best couple that exists in dis world.So friendly,wonderful and fun to be with.Thanks for d outstanding reception i got from people ystday. May ur continue to flourish in all ur endeavours and may ur family continue to grow in good health and wealth. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 16:15

Bola-yeni and his wife thrills me so much ystday.They are one of d best couple that exists in dis world.So friendly,wonderful and fun to be with.Thanks for d outstanding reception i got from u people ystday. May u continue to flourish in all ur endeavours and may ur family continue to grow in good health and wealth. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 16:26

versace400 wrote:
Bola-yeni and his wife thrills me so much ystday.They are one of d best couple that exists in dis world.So friendly,wonderful and fun to be with.Thanks for d outstanding reception i got from u people ystday. May u continue to flourish in all ur endeavours and may ur family continue to grow in good health and wealth. Thanks
Bola yeni nah something else
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:02

Emmykwel wrote:
Prof is not coming back soon and will work with a new sw this time. The server have been move to another satellite.
story story
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:15

ancl wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
story story
...Ancl...is it that Prof is offline???...i'm not home now...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:21

Don1 wrote:
ancl wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
story story
...Ancl...is it that Prof is offline???...i'm not home now...
since they says hre dat its nt online i just bk home and d't bothr to on gen to check.
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:23

anybody is around to confirm whether prof back to lecture room
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:25

Let me check am coming
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:31

ancl wrote:
Let me check am coming
am waiting
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:34

versace400 wrote:
Bola-yeni and his wife thrills me so much ystday.They are one of d best couple that exists in dis world.So friendly,wonderful and fun to be with.Thanks for d outstanding reception i got from people ystday. May ur continue to flourish in all ur endeavours and may ur family continue to grow in good health and wealth. Thanks.
longest time how parol 4 ur side
Back to top Go down
ezumah
Novice
Novice
ezumah

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:34

a new server will soon come up n astra will be the new server D***V don finally block W3a
get ready for new satelite positioning
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:36

Prof stil sleeping 4 nw thks.
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:36

ezumah wrote:
a new server will soon come up n astra will be the new server D***V don finally block W3a
na lie mb still dey rock on w3a
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:38

ezumah wrote:
na so we go they hear o ga gan ooo
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:40

mr lecturer as gone to sleep for now...d security men on gate said so....till next two week..check it out on sirius......just dont worry urself...avatar as no i.c security...
Back to top Go down
beejay28
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:41

people just post wat they dont know, hw would they block wat they do nt own
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:41

ojasope wrote:
ezumah wrote:
na lie mb still dey rock on w3a
abi ooo
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:44

adewoyin wrote:
mr lecturer as gone to sleep for now...d security men on gate said so....till next two week..check it out on sirius......just dont worry urself...avatar as no i.c security...
lol
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:46

adewoyin wrote:
u mean it
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 17:59

ancl wrote:
CHAIRMAN MI ETI JE TAN BAYI OO SO WHAT NEXT.
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 18:04

at last ds******* kill mr prof and martini security men and enter the lecture room and demolishing everything. so now no lecture room again for student u better find another way to receive 2day lecture as for martini and prof no lecture again till further notice
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 18:05

obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
CHAIRMAN MI ETI JE TAN BAYI OO SO WHAT NEXT.
prof ask me to tel u to stop so ibaje ohun mo ooo
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 19:08

versace400 wrote:

My broda, wetin i wan do for my life again if i leave my broda no assist am. Anyway u are too much bro. Really nice and wonderful meet u.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 19:11

ojasope wrote:
at last ds******* kill mr prof and martini security men and enter the lecture room and demolishing everything. so now no lecture room again for student u better find another way to receive 2day lecture as for martini and prof no lecture again till further notice
Prof will be back but not today. Expect him tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 19:11

Why u guys worrying urselves,use backup at a time like this & stop complaining
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 19:39

bola_yeni wrote:
ojasope wrote:
Enough of this assumptions.Let hear from the horse's mouth what actually happened to prof.Where are people getting the rumors that a new server is coming on sirus?Some are saying the w3 server has been blocked.They are all untrue.The only truth is that the chinkos decide on the server.And that is what is happening now.Gurus in the house confirm this.
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-03-15, 19:51

bola_yeni wrote:
ojasope wrote:
Let tell ourselves the truth, avatar, 007, segam, strong xii, ic and so on are all same avatar product. There server has been compromised and dstv will always pay heavy to stop them from working. There is noting to worry about, if we see we watch that all. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty

Back to top Go down

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next