Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE

Go down 
+35
eben.asore
ancl
Drdanskills
microsat
chemistvictor
gruka
weekpzva
nnamdi900
fc bonsai
Kay2cee
newcamd
MACHINEMAN
kwabenaacheampong2003
tommyking
hibeeke
Sensicut07
asa1964
viewtelsat
Suny11
Don1
obinabo.urch
waessoko
triumphant
seunoluomo
walukoe
donfolex
rhoneygate
oscar4free2air
Fishegg45
Gmailer
akanjoe
ibadek
D REAL MAN
nokiakonnectpromo
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nokiakonnectpromo
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-03-28, 16:22

please...give us step by step guidance...please
Back to top Go down
nokiakonnectpromo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-03-28, 16:24

please let someone who knows how to do this contribute...god bless NB:this is not a stupid thread
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-03-28, 16:36

nokiakonnectpromo wrote:
please let someone who knows how to do this contribute...god bless NB:this is not a stupid thread

Not at all. I think this will help to educate members on this site. Let the discussion begin. Gbagannnnn
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-03-28, 16:44

nokiakonnectpromo wrote:
.I suspect the g** who created this topic are not one those d******* a****.pls be wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-03-28, 16:49

Guys,be wise
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-03-28, 16:51

This thread is not necessary.....go to avatar website and get tutorials.....
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-03-28, 16:56

akanjoe wrote:
This thread is not necessary.....go to avatar website and get tutorials.....
.True talk oga mi
Back to top Go down
nokiakonnectpromo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 16:57

wellll.....whatever...got mine working now...i got my ic changed and did my pairing upgrade...''incase ya all dont know i be MAYE HUNTER(yahooboy) not dstv whatever
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 18:16

nokiakonnectpromo wrote:
wellll.....whatever...got mine working now...i got my ic changed and did my pairing upgrade...''incase ya all dont know i be MAYE HUNTER(yahooboy) not dstv whatever
Looools! You just got yourself shot by the leg dude! You are too dull to be a yahoo-guy. No.1 Yahoo guys dont publicly call themselves yahoo guys or maye hunter. 2 you dont actually need dongle if you are one of them. 3, Changing of IC is diff. from pairing. You cant change ic and pair it at thesame time. Think deep next time dude. Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 18:25

Gmailer wrote:
nokiakonnectpromo wrote:
Looools! You just got yourself shot by the leg dude! You are too dull to be a yahoo-guy. No.1 Yahoo guys dont publicly call themselves yahoo guys or maye hunter. 2 you dont actually need dongle if you are one of them. 3, Changing of IC is diff. from pairing. You cant change ic and pair it at thesame time. Think deep next time dude. Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 18:30

hahahaha does guys funny eeh!!!
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 18:34

This thread should be deleted,its a distraction
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 18:39

surpported....
Back to top Go down
rhoneygate
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 18:47

The moderators should come together and DELETE this thread. The agent of Destruction Is around
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 19:10

agents of destructions?
Back to top Go down
nokiakonnectpromo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 19:53

lol you guys are funny and yes i have 2avatars...so u expect me to pay 10k a month wwhen i can watch it for free with avatar,i barely flexed it too weeks b4 it went off,then diffrent softwares were coming out 1by1...my fav software was that of july cxos it was freezless and booted faster...i rememeber then when avatar was avatar i created a thread titled ''your fav dstv channel'' and it gained wide acceptance...i told you how i make my tho cos ya dont know me,only ''dradinskills'' has seing me in person when he came to benin and we tried to do some upgrade eperiment ...chikinah
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 20:40

Your two avatar cost you 30k for just two weeks, yet, you couldnt pay 10k for 1month. Nah wah for 9ja brains oo. Anyway, Goodluck bro!
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 21:13

lol
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 22:06

moderator shld pls close dis thread
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 22:28

lolzzz Razz Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
nokiakonnectpromo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 22:39

i dont know lets just say am the ''greedy nigerian''...i have a uk ccam account i set up for bout 65k,avatar plus dish and all about 40k...right now i need hawk which am willing to buy @ any amount(and i already requested for em on the hawk thread)....lets just say I GOT SOME DOE TO SPEND...chikinah...i just like to keep my eyes glued...
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-01, 23:15

nokiakonnectpromo wrote:
i dont know lets just say am the ''greedy nigerian''...i have a uk ccam account i set up for bout 65k,avatar plus dish and all about 40k...right now i need hawk which am willing to buy @ any amount(and i already requested for em on the hawk thread)....lets just say I GOT SOME DOE TO SPEND...chikinah...i just like to keep my eyes glued...
Back to top Go down
waessoko
Novice
Novice
waessoko

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-19, 01:17

D REAL MAN wrote:
nokiakonnectpromo wrote:

Not at all. I think this will help to educate members on this site. Let the discussion begin. Gbagannnnn

please helpe me to download the sofware for 007 dongle my email is : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-19, 07:50

y r we stil havin dis discusion wit dis guy..........free him n let him b
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-19, 14:18

...Really intrsting conversations we have here...
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-19, 22:15

waessoko wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
nokiakonnectpromo wrote:
please helpe me to download the sofware for 007 dongle my email is
no emails here
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-19, 22:17

nokiakonnectpromo wrote:
please...give us step by step guidance...please
the best way to get a step by step guide is to go deep in the forum looking for pages by pages all your answer will be there
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-04-19, 22:34

If u cannot read n think den u cannot join d clas pls read through d forums nothing is entirely free u hav to work to eat
Back to top Go down
viewtelsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-05-27, 11:13

for ur wireless networking contact me on skype engr.nonso.akigwe or 08035066320 if u re in abuja
Back to top Go down
asa1964
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-14, 09:52

Please moderator, we have to be careful about this guy. How can we know he is telling the truth. Lets close it like that.
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-14, 11:46

Its an old thread nobody even talk about it again
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-14, 13:08

Sensicut07 wrote:
Its an old thread nobody even talk about it again
case closed
Back to top Go down
tommyking
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-14, 13:25

Hello, Someone should Help Me out, I have TITV decoder and strong LNB, how do I connect it so I can watch cable channels
Back to top Go down
kwabenaacheampong2003
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-15, 19:53

pls help me new software for my avatar dongle.....Email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MACHINEMAN
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-15, 20:22

Get all avatar 2 chitz at www . Vegalinternational . Com
Back to top Go down
newcamd
Amateur
Amateur
newcamd

Sex : mr

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-25, 06:05

Original Avatar-2/007FTA is working and very very stable by w3a satellite now. pls not change IC, So i can send original sw to you.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-25, 06:10

newcamd wrote:
Original Avatar-2/007FTA is working and very very stable by w3a satellite now. pls not change IC, So i can send original sw to you.
check your pm
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-25, 06:26

Kay2cee wrote:
newcamd wrote:
check your pm
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-25, 08:24

kwabenaacheampong2003 wrote:
pls help me new software for my avatar dongle.....Email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-25, 08:30

newcamd wrote:
Bro...please pm me the avartar2 original software.....pls....
Back to top Go down
weekpzva
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-25, 13:00

kay2cee can send me the IC l will pay you for it.pm me pliz.
Back to top Go down
gruka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-28, 07:14

gentlemen i think the purpose of having this forum was to help and teach one another with the the sat info but i feel very sorry that most of the time when one ask something people are full of bosting of how much they know about something Why? Let those that feel they want to help others do so.This forum was created for educational purposes so lets share what we feel we can.

In my case i am interested with this topic cause last year sometime in October i bought from china two avatar -2 boxes that has never worked up to now and when i saw this topic i thought i have the remedy.Currently i have the H...wk box which is working with Fortec fs 4700 and my question is for avatar do i need a different receiver for it to work,please gurus advise and teach me on how i may make the avatar to work.
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-29, 03:09

Try out ur box on strong reciever first before concluding it is not working. Fortec fs might really be the problem. A friend complained of difficulties connecting Orthon HD reciever to avatar sometime ago. So try strong and report back to d house!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-29, 06:17

gruka wrote:
gentlemen i think the purpose of having this forum was to help and teach one another with the the sat info but i feel very sorry that most of the time when one ask something people are full of bosting of how much they know about something Why? Let those that feel they want to help others do so.This forum was created for educational purposes so lets share what we feel we can.

In my case i am interested with this topic cause last year sometime in October i bought from china two avatar -2 boxes that has never worked up to now and when i saw this topic i thought i have the remedy.Currently i have the H...wk box which is working with Fortec fs 4700 and my question is for avatar do i need a different receiver for it to work,please gurus advise and teach me on how i may make the avatar to work.
the question now is have you changed the ic or paired the avatar 2 dongle ???... if yes then make sure that the fortec fs 4700 is updated by with its latest software. its possible your Hawk will be working with it without updating or you can also try using a different receiver apart from the fortec to testit and see as long as it has twin protocol may be a strong srt 4663x or srt 4663xii or srt 4622xii
Back to top Go down
gruka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-29, 21:32

I really thank you gentlemen for your constructive ideas but now am still puzzled my brother Microsat spoke of changing the ic or paired the avatar 2 dongle.May you explain better about this,what do you mean of changing and paired the box.which chip is involved in the avatar and which firmware do i need to load in my strong str 4663x.if possible may you give me in detail or the website i may get the info on how i may go about
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-29, 21:45

If u refer to the first page of this thread den ur questions are answered. If u still don't get it den u really need to see ur dealer close to u or hook up with any willing member close tu too, PERIOD!!!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-29, 23:44

Drdanskills wrote:
If u refer to the first page of this thread den ur questions are answered. If u still don't get it den u really need to see ur dealer close to u or hook up with any willing member close tu too, PERIOD!!!
gbam... u have spoken my mind
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-30, 06:36

True talk! Atleast u bought ur box from somewhere....don't they have customer service? Cos if this thread is not enough to help u, then ur only option is ur dealer!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-30, 06:49

Newbie sha wit thre wahala questions intend 4 them to read
Back to top Go down
eben.asore
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty2012-06-30, 10:15

gruka wrote:
I really thank you gentlemen for your constructive ideas but now am still puzzled my brother Microsat spoke of changing the ic or paired the avatar 2 dongle.May you explain better about this,what do you mean of changing and paired the box.which chip is involved in the avatar and which firmware do i need to load in my strong str 4663x.if possible may you give me in detail or the website i may get the info on how i may go about
You are welcome but do have a little patience to read through the forum from beginning to date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE   HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR DONGLE WORK AGAIN,FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next