Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF

Go down 
+52
d-link
kouaho
Lordomasia
Olupeace12
mozeeb
ojasope
jbiddrisu
epiphany
tuns71
John bull
mopelola
adewoyin
obodo
ARISEKOLADE
mayo4gem
hibeeke
Freeboy
Delight
blessonic06
Paul obi
versace400
fc bonsai
ibadek
Emyjones97
mrman
yaw7x
Ibaku
Unic
geefivez
topycrown
slide05
austin kofi boakye
beejay28
triumphant
mstcompu
Akin4yeee
bing
bola_yeni
world richest
donfolex
worldsat
360man
Emmykwel
Fishegg45
Don1
kinmen2004
D REAL MAN
Sensicut07
ancl
abudavis
Gmailer
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-18, 23:43

First topic message reminder :

Missing you prof!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-27, 18:48

007 wrote:
@donfolex n ancl if to take first prize neva do u guys den we wil arrange a live fight for ntc tagged najaimania 29

there is no competition onging anywhere!!!
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-27, 19:12

No b small matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-27, 20:34

007 wrote:
@donfolex n ancl if to take first prize neva do u guys den we wil arrange a live fight for ntc tagged najaimania 29

Both of them has scores to settle but they should not come here to bring themselves
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-27, 21:34

Lol dey ar both of a kind
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-27, 22:27

Gmailer wrote:
African gurus is quiet different from ntcguys! Though, John bull owns African gurus, and his friend owns ntcguys, that shouldnt means members on ntcguys should be refered to African gurus. Pls do not spoil ntcguys for us, Abegiii! I love oneness! Dividing us wont benefit the whole house. I have accts at African gurus, satfriends, nairaland, etc. . But, ntcguys is where I love most. Letz keep it that way!
hehehhehehe where did you gathered your fact from? The site isn't owned by me alone but by the same group of people that owned this site too and some other forums. I created that site([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just to solve software uploading/downloading problems.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-27, 22:27

Gmailer wrote:
African gurus is quiet different from ntcguys! Though, John bull owns African gurus, and his friend owns ntcguys, that shouldnt means members on ntcguys should be refered to African gurus. Pls do not spoil ntcguys for us, Abegiii! I love oneness! Dividing us wont benefit the whole house. I have accts at African gurus, satfriends, nairaland, etc. . But, ntcguys is where I love most. Letz keep it that way!
hehehhehehe where did you gathered your fact from? The site isn't owned by me alone but by the same group of people that owned this site too and some other forums. I created that site([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just to solve software uploading/downloading problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-27, 23:00

John bull wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

This is how they carry false info all about,well thanks for the clarification.chairman
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 06:29

obviouschild wrote:
John bull wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

This is how they carry false info all about,well thanks for the clarification.chairman
i wonder o
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 08:58

Which false info it is true d only tin is dat he is not d only one involved
Back to top Go down
tuns71
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 09:07

mopelola wrote:
donfolex wrote:
mopelola wrote:
donfolex wrote:
mopelola wrote:
donfolex wrote:
mopelola wrote:
somebody should try and help. where can i upgrade my martini? the person that sold it for me usually tell me their server is down. pls someone cares assist

when was the last time he told you that?? Question Question Question

last week friday. after that he has not been responding to my call. i paid so high for it. na wa o....

when did you enroll to prof's class, i mean the first time ever

during the time of upgrading without using the usb card. i got the software here

so each time you get software from here you run away only to surface when there is an issue.

not at all. it was just like i didnt take d issue serious until now dat i can be educated on dis issues.
Is prof still lecturing.?
Back to top Go down
epiphany
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 09:17

@john..i do hope dat site ''african gurus'' wont b hijackd by sycophants nd jesters?
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 09:20

Don't know
Back to top Go down
mstcompu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 13:07

please bola_yeni check your PM, i send u a message since yesterday
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 13:20

prof now back to its peak performance, just like that of nov/dec last year!
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 13:36

donfolex wrote:
prof now back to its peak performance, just like that of nov/dec last year!
yes ooo.confirmed
Back to top Go down
mstcompu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 14:29

hello house i need help ooo, i have upgraded my prof with the new handout but still i have not been able to enter class, pls someone should help me pls! pls.!! pls.!!!
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 16:07

mstcompu wrote:
hello house i need help ooo, i have upgraded my prof with the new handout but still i have not been able to enter class, pls someone should help me pls! pls.!! pls.!!!
what are you doing that you are not getting right?do you have the prof chip?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 16:41

KILONSELE KE?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 17:19

ancl wrote:
KILONSELE KE?

with respect to what?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 19:36

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
KILONSELE KE?

with respect to what?
too much silent n the lecture room.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 19:40

ancl wrote:
donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
KILONSELE KE?

with respect to what?

as prof they tear syllabus seriously, hin talk sey there should be maximum silence!
Back to top Go down
abudavis
Amateur
Amateur
abudavis

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 19:49

Ok my own mouth is zipped

Last edited by abudavis on 2012-04-28, 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 19:55

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
KILONSELE KE?

with respect to what?

as prof they tear syllabus seriously, hin talk sey there should be maximum silence!
dat is gud for us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 21:59

ancl wrote:
donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
KILONSELE KE?

with respect to what?

As all the dogs dey bark,all the class dey empty
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 23:03

obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:
donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
KILONSELE KE?

with respect to what?

As all the dogs dey bark,all the class dey empty
hmn
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 23:21

hmm!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-28, 23:57

Join me on ntc foxmovies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 00:11

slide05 wrote:
hmm!

What's the purpose of saying hmmm!?just saying that to increase post.pls try to make point on ur post,don't just do bcos others are doing
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 00:20

2ru talk lol
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 06:05

Lol n classes shuld b quiet dats d best way to learn bt young prof can teach
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 06:07

ancl wrote:
Join me on ntc foxmovies

its only prof that can deliver that! If other lecturers try it na pai!!!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 06:17

Sha na true bt anyway young prof no dey shake n he is gradually gettin into that chapter as he has started some topics there already
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 07:19

I d't think so lol let hv the channels name cos prof is stil the best 4 nw
Back to top Go down
blessonic06
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 08:49

Oga Prof seems to have gone on break or maybe he left for the church. He really needs prayers cos his enemies are attacking from left, right and centre, front, back, up and down just to paralyse his lectures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 09:52

Is prof offline?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 11:42

Stil working fine
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 12:08

Young prof is more active wit stable teaching
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 12:22

Na u sabi ooo
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 12:41

Young prof is now 1 month old n stil lecturin as eva in al classes
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 12:46

Oga prof is stil the best n al time
Back to top Go down
jbiddrisu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 13:07

ancl wrote:

oga please you have PM thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 13:17

Young prof is more vibrant
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 13:17

jbiddrisu wrote:
ancl wrote:

oga please you have PM thanks Very Happy
i hv answr ur pm
Back to top Go down
mstcompu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 13:39

triumphant wrote:
mstcompu wrote:
what are you doing that you are not getting right?do you have the prof chip?

I dont have the chip pls how can i get the chips pls and how much is it
Back to top Go down
mstcompu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 13:43

somebody pls help me out am out of class because of chips, i need help on how i can get another one pls house?
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 14:38

mstcompu wrote:
somebody pls help me out am out of class because of chips, i need help on how i can get another one pls house?
some ntc guys are also having the same problem but none of them has ever given testimony on how they overcame.Can anyone share it with us
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 14:48

Dey simply used anoda persons own
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 14:52

007 wrote:
Dey simply used anoda persons own
pls elaborate on that for others to learn.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 14:58

Contant bola yemi 4 ur chip
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-04-29, 15:19

Yeah if u can't get anoda persons own den pm bola for d chips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next