Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evangel94
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT. Empty
PostSubject: A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT.   A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT. Empty2012-05-10, 18:14

Though every thing seem so complicated now,a candidate will score 280 and above and will later fail his or her post ume,thats unfair so i thereby bring all the interested candidate the sure way to pass ur post ume and gain addmission in some university.for u post ume and addmission help contact UNCLE EVANS then i will connect to an official in some universities like(UMUDIKE,UNIZIK,FUTO,ABSU,IMSU,UYO E,T,C.) who will help you pass ur post ume and get your addmission,IN OTHER TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL U WILL MEET THE OFFICIAL THE DAY BEFORE THE POST UME IN THE UNIVERSITY PREMESIS,MEANWHILE I ONLY NEED 20 CANDIDATES IN EACH UNIVERSITY.u can kindly contact me using my email chidoziefynefaceevangel@yahoo.com or call o8161152012....................
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT.   A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT. Empty2012-05-11, 00:10

is good to respect all friends in this forum,now naija.your-talk forum have are bad name in satellite forum in Africa ,we are lose more friends because of DAT , why i beg you all let use this forum to share knowledge and let people now Wat you have ,and you respect all new & old members
GOD bless you all

cccam man
Back to top Go down

A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT.
Page 1 of 1