Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVANGELIC NEWS FOR FUTO AND OTHER UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evangel94
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

EVANGELIC NEWS FOR FUTO AND OTHER UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT... Empty
PostSubject: EVANGELIC NEWS FOR FUTO AND OTHER UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT...   EVANGELIC NEWS FOR FUTO AND OTHER UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT... Empty2012-06-01, 11:45

Federal University of Technology, Owerri hereby invites candidates to the entrance screening exercise of the University scheduled to hold from Thursday, June 14 to Saturday, June 16, 2012.

A. Eligibility

All candidates who made FUTO their first or second choice and scored 180 marks and above in the UTME JAMB examination for 2012.

B. General Instructions:

Eligible candidates should pay the sum of one thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only at any branch of the following banks in the country:
First Bank Plc.
Diamond Bank Plc.
UBA Plc.
First City Monument Bank
Candidates should collect an e-transact slip from the bank for further use. Note: you must not lose this slip!
Proceed to complete the registration form with your e-transact receipt number and pin at: utme.futo.edu.ng
Click on the Post-UTME Online form and follow the instructions.
Complete the application form carefully
Upload your passport photograph (photo size should not be more than 64kb in jpeg or gif format)
Preview the completed form and submit when you are sure of your entry
Print the completed on-line registration form
Candidates for the screening should come with the following:
HB pencil, eraser and sharpener
Two clear copies of the printout of the completed on-line registration form.
UTME result slip and photocopy
Payment slip (e-transact slip) used for registration.
Though every thing seem so complicated now,a candidate will score 280 and above and will later fail his or her post ume,thats unfair so i thereby bring all the interested candidate the sure way to pass ur post ume and gain addmission in some university. for u post ume and addmission help contact UNCLE EVANS ON 08161152012, then i will connect to an official in some universities like(UMUDIKE,UNIZIK,FUTO,ABSU,IMSU,UYO E,T,C. ) who will help you pass ur post ume and get your addmission,MEANWHILE I ONLY NEED 10 CANDIDATES IN EACH UNIVERSITY. u can kindly contact me using my email chidoziefynefaceevangel@yahoo. com or call 08161152012. . . . . . . . .N/B:THERE IS SOME INTERESTING AND SHOCKING NEWS ONLY MY POST UME CANDIDATES WILL GET TO KNOW IN OTHER TO AVOID IT..............FUTO IS PLANNING SOMETHING FASCINATING.....
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

EVANGELIC NEWS FOR FUTO AND OTHER UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVANGELIC NEWS FOR FUTO AND OTHER UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT...   EVANGELIC NEWS FOR FUTO AND OTHER UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT... Empty2012-06-01, 13:31

Mr evangel94 or whether na evangelist...Pls go and read the forum rules very well. No posting of phone numbers and/or email address here.

Scammers like you are also not allowed in a noble forum like ntc. So you want to dupe prospective & innocent undergraduates abi. God know you....
Back to top Go down

EVANGELIC NEWS FOR FUTO AND OTHER UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT...
Page 1 of 1