Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret of your ntcguys' username

Go down 
+23
smile2012
HKS
Fred007
faj
undo
joseun
Segzykay
Scofield76
yemiola
sexxxsexxxy
ger_gemam
jostunde
lawalahmed
world richest
Kay2cee
oscar4free2air
malosky07
Songod
bola_yeni
Ashawo
ancl
Gmailer
27 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty
PostSubject: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 05:57

Seeing some usernames here, make me ask why the choice of this particular Username? Have you ever asked yourself why some peeps will name themselves Gmailer, ancl, bola_yeni, obodo, jostunde, akanjoe, 007, johnbull, obviouschild, Oscar4real, kay2cee, wallyjonny, ojasope, donfolex, Lordomasia, austin kofi a, mamafish, Asawo, D Real Man, world richest, sencicut07 etc? What is the secret behind your username?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 06:05

Question
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 06:06

The secret behind my usernames are:
(1) My main username all over the internet world is harkev which is the combination of the first 3 letters of my 2 sons' name; Harris and Kevin.
(2.) My harkev acct on ntcguys was banned for five days just 2months after creating it. I have no option than to create another acct with my new Gmail acct, that is why I name my present acct Gmailer.
(3.) The truth is? I love my Gmailer acct than the former one. Ire ooo!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 06:12

AH LOL GO AND ASK GOOGLE AM SURE U WAKE UP 4RM ROUNG SIDE OF UR BED 2DY PELE OOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 06:18

Obviouchild!!!obviouschild!!!!obviouschild!!!!!have u ever that name b4?i was named obviouschild becos i was born at the right time
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 06:21

obviouschild wrote:
Obviouchild!!!obviouschild!!!!obviouschild!!!!!have u ever that name b4?i was named obviouschild becos i was born at the right time
who name u? D't tel its daddy and mummy ooo
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 06:31

it very obvious dat i tak girls 4 my breakfast, lunch n dinner lol lol dat's where my name emanated 4rm
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 06:40

Ashawo wrote:
it very obvious dat i tak girls 4 my breakfast, lunch n dinner lol lol dat's where my name emanated 4rm
LWKM Oooo! I thought as much! Your username was one of the id that gave me much concern 'ASEWO.'Anyway, take it easy oo. Too much of evy-evy is bad ooo! loools
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 07:10

Gmailer wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
LWKM Oooo! I thought as much! Your username was one of the id that gave me much concern 'ASEWO.'Anyway, take it easy oo. Too much of evy-evy is bad ooo! loools
The reason is just simple, he is to handsome and don't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 08:05

EVERY BODY KNOWS D SECRET OF MINE, HOLY GOD FELL UPON MY MOTHER N THEY GAVE BIRTH TO ME.... luk!, no be Greek gods oooooo!
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 08:34

Na scam i scam one russian dude way back named nickolia malosky.na where ma name come from be dat
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 08:51

So wat of d username its al fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 09:00

007 wrote:
So wat of d username its al fun

Where u got ur own?
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 09:14

U want to kno well unless u belong to d agency it is STRICTLY CLASSIFIED INFO FOR CIA N MI6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 09:19

007 wrote:
U want to kno well unless u belong to d agency it is STRICTLY CLASSIFIED INFO FOR CIA N MI6

Go & sit down
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 09:27

We don't sit down we lay low n gather intel on targets
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 09:37

as 4 me i don win so many Grammy's Movies wo......musik wo.....n so on.....and d grammy's too much 4 me sote they name me Oscar........any problem with dat????....
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 10:47

Nop dudu
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 10:52

over to u Chairman
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 10:57

Una no get work
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 10:58

BIG QUESTN
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 11:07

Gmailer wrote:
Seeing some usernames here, make me ask why the choice of this particular Username? Have you ever asked yourself why some peeps will name themselves Gmailer, ancl, bola_yeni, obodo, jostunde, akanjoe, 007, johnbull, obviouschild, Oscar4real, kay2cee, wallyjonny, ojasope, donfolex, Lordomasia, austin kofi a, mamafish, Asawo, D Real Man, world richest, sencicut07 etc? What is the secret behind your username?

dis Question goes strickly to Gmailer.....where have u ever seeing me using Oscar4real??......
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 11:43

When u were born by ur parent,u dnt knw wat name dey we giv u and u grow up answerin dat name...bt it we come 2 a time if u dnt like d name u can change it.so a change my name 2 richy 4rm monday.meanwhile,i want 2 b richest man on planet so am callin myself nw b4 long d world we start calin same...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 11:52

Nic1 dudu
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 15:48

world richest wrote:
When u were born by ur parent,u dnt knw wat name dey we giv u and u grow up answerin dat name...bt it we come 2 a time if u dnt like d name u can change it.so a change my name 2 richy 4rm monday.meanwhile,i want 2 b richest man on planet so am callin myself nw b4 long d world we start calin same...
if u lik cal urself Bill Gate na waste of tym lol!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 15:57

Ashawo wrote:
world richest wrote:

I will like to know reason behind that name...ASHAWO Wink

As for me my username remain my name....
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 16:42

Meaning of Jostunde, jos is 4 joseph and tunde is tunde = jostunde
Combined with my email.

Last edited by jostunde on 2012-05-16, 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-16, 18:05

Ashawo wrote:
world richest wrote:
u may nvr tel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2012-05-17, 00:11

Ashawo doesn't want to answer that question
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-23, 20:12

@Safex, smile2012, yemiola, stainlez osas4jame, ger_gemam, Iyke Philip, Stevolat Over to you guys! What was the secret behind your user names on 9jatc.com
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-23, 20:23

Gmailer wrote:
@Safex, smile2012, yemiola, stainlez osas4jame, ger_gemam, Iyke Philip, Stevolat Over to you guys! What was the secret behind your user names on 9jatc.com
Ger_gemam.... Na my Boda oyinbo name ooo.... Ger=(Gerard) Gemam(Gemma) so na short form of d name sir
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-23, 20:51

mine is becus my favourite username sundayakasdy was blocked,having try many username nt working,i succeeded with sexxxsexxxy.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-23, 22:49

YEMIOLA is a unique name i coined out from my wife's name OLUWAYEMISI. this was first used when i started the game of free internet browsing with YOUR-FREEDOM.NET in 2007/8. since then it has being my unique id with numerous passwords with letters and numbers
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-24, 05:53

DISTHIEVES HAVE SET UP MANY TRAPS 2 NAIL ME & HAVE FAILED ALL D TIME; MOST OF MY DOG IMPORTER COLLEAGUES OUT OF GREED GAVE OUT THEIR BANK DETAILS & PHONE NUMBERS 2 PEOPLE THEY THOUGHT WERE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS, THEREBY GETTING TRAPPED BY DEVIL TV.
I'VE BEEN CAJOLED SEVERALLY 2 GIVE OUT MY DETAILS ONLINE BY THESE AGENTS...MY NUMEROUS ESCAPES MADE ME ADOPT D USERNAME SCOFIELD PLUS MY YEAR OF BIRTH 1976= SCOFIELD76
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-24, 06:57

Scofield76 wrote:
DISTHIEVES HAVE SET UP MANY TRAPS 2 NAIL ME & HAVE FAILED ALL D TIME; MOST OF MY DOG IMPORTER COLLEAGUES OUT OF GREED GAVE OUT THEIR BANK DETAILS & PHONE NUMBERS 2 PEOPLE THEY THOUGHT WERE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS, THEREBY GETTING TRAPPED BY DEVIL TV.
I'VE BEEN CAJOLED SEVERALLY 2 GIVE OUT MY DETAILS ONLINE BY THESE AGENTS...MY NUMEROUS ESCAPES MADE ME ADOPT D USERNAME SCOFIELD PLUS MY YEAR OF BIRTH 1976= SCOFIELD76
I thought as much. I knew 76 was your year of birth, but I thought SCOFIELD in PRISON BREAK is your favorite actor, as JACK BAUER is my favorite actor.
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-24, 08:29

Gmailer wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:
I thought as much. I knew 76 was your year of birth, but I thought SCOFIELD in PRISON BREAK is your favorite actor, as JACK BAUER is my favorite actor.
NA A! MY FAVOURITE ACTOR IS JACKIE CHAN, I JUST LOVE HIS ORIGINALITY UNLIKE JET LEE'S FAKED STUNTS. JACKIE MAKES ME LAUGH ANYDAY & ANYTIME
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-24, 13:58

Hmmmm!!!! different names with different meaning. The name Segzykay is deduct from the two name Segun Kayode. Segzy from the name Segun and Kay from the name Kayode making it Segzykay
Back to top Go down
joseun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-24, 14:21

Hummmmm, well said, mine was deduced from Joshua Oluwaseun (Joseun) and I have come to love it so much. Names matter too anyway!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joseunconcepts.com
undo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-24, 19:19

My username is Undo. Mine is in memory of my Uncle. He planned very bright future for me only to be cut short by death. I wish life is like computers, I wish I could bring him back to life by just clicking Undo button.
Back to top Go down
faj
Novice
Novice
faj

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-24, 21:20

Mine was gotten frm my names frm surn..to lastname...hardly people know my names cos my parents do call me by it since wen I was 6
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-24, 21:23

My own dey difference o.my first name is fred nd i like jame's bond too much bcos of dat i giv my self 007.now combine d two FRED007.TANK U
Back to top Go down
HKS
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-25, 05:59

HKS is the abbreviations of my 3 children's name
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-25, 06:23

Always smile, but i got ma DC-discussion continue that year,ãήϑ its happen to be ma dream car then...great things that year sa
Back to top Go down
Advans
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-25, 07:13

Im Advans bcos i do my tinz in super advance ways

Last edited by Advans on 2013-09-25, 09:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-25, 07:39

Hmmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Feelfre
Senior
Senior
Feelfre

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-25, 12:47

am a guy dat likes freedom and i like ppl to be free in telling or asking me things,dat y i am feelfre telling u guys to be free to me.free like a bird,cos i no like yawa but peace instead
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-25, 16:47

ancl is a fan of former chelsea coach, and Real Madrid coach Carlos Ancelotti, and the love he has for him made him to adopt his name. He first registered here as ancelotti but got banned, he later created another account which is now an household name which is the ultimate and powerful ancl.
'Obodo' was once known as 'demote' here on Ntcguys but after the demote Acct got banned, he decided to create another Acct tagged Obodo, becuz he fancies traveling to Obodo oyinbo.
'Gmailer' is another funny username that came to mind after his real and first Acct 'Harkev' was banned.. His former username that was banned was opened with his yahoomail acct... He later opened another Acct with his Googlemail Acct, hence the name 'Gmailer'.
'Johnbull' Is a name will all know as growing up kids, and those that are tagged Johnbull are not that bright, brilliant, or sharp. they are the old fashion of now a days 'AKPORS' But, in contrast, our own Johnbull here can be likened with Jobs, Mark Zukerbag, bill gates, etc.
'Ashawo' We all know what Ashawo means I guess? For someone to tag him or herself Ashawo, he or she must have seen a whole lot of dicks, pussies, bom-bomb etc. In a nutshell, out of the abundance of hearth, speaketh mouth.
'Drdanskills' This is a combination of names. Doctor Daniel is a highly skilled computer, internet, satellite guru. A medical doctor turned satellite expert noni. Dr Daniel has skills...... Drdanskills
'Naijatalkowner' very simple and straightforward, he his the owner of the forum. He is our Oga at the top...
Bola_yeni……… loading…………
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-25, 17:50

Thats cool..
Back to top Go down
talentedtk
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-25, 18:08

MTN latest Yourfreedom Download your freedom
View The Settings Here your freedom
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty2013-09-25, 21:20

@Gmailer.....hahahaha.....***can't stop laughing***.....u too get mouth sef!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of your ntcguys' username   Secret of your ntcguys' username Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret of your ntcguys' username
Page 1 of 1