Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prayer for ntcguys!

Go down 
+5
Swash4u
chemistvictor
D REAL MAN
hibeeke
Gmailer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Prayer for ntcguys! Empty
PostSubject: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 06:56

Everything for Naija nah fairly used:

As we are going out today, may the Lord be with our going out and coming in. But, make sure you look properly before leaping today. Watch out for the fairly used bikes, and cars, cuz they may loose their brakes. Watch out for fairly used aircrafts cuz, they may crash unannounced. For those that are using fairly used Black berry, always go out with your chargers. And finally, kiss your fairly used spouse and tell her you'll be back to her loving arms. Good morning ntcguys
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 07:43

Gmailer wrote:
Everything for Naija nah fairly used:

As we are going out today, may the Lord be with our going out and coming in. But, make sure you look properly before leaping today. Watch out for the fairly used bikes, and cars, cuz they may loose their brakes. Watch out for fairly used aircrafts cuz, they may crash unannounced. For those that are using fairly used Black berry, always go out with your chargers. And finally, kiss your fairly used spouse and tell her you'll be back to her loving arms. Good morning ntcguys
chai! Gmailer
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 08:06

God forgive Nigeria, God save Nigeria......Righteousness exalt a nation but sin is a reporaoch to any people.. Let's trace our steps back to God
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 08:24

Our only solace is in God alone!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 08:50

@Ibeeke. . . Wetin nah my brother? Abi no be so? Nigeria has become a dumping ground for all sort of things. Our women also make matter worst. Most of them dont even remember how many men they'v slept with in their active days. My boss came from states 6mths ago, and we were able to fuck more than hundred married and single ladies in the space of 4mths just because of money. Is poverty our first name in this country?
Back to top Go down
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur
Swash4u

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 09:07

u and ur boss dey wicked o
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 10:11

Gmailer wrote:
@Ibeeke. . . Wetin nah my brother? Abi no be so? Nigeria has become a dumping ground for all sort of things. Our women also make matter worst. Most of them dont even remember how many men they'v slept with in their active days. My boss came from states 6mths ago, and we were able to fuck more than hundred married and single ladies in the space of 4mths just because of money. Is poverty our first name in this country?
my brother no be lie
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 18:27

U sure say u neva get aids?
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 18:58

My boss/Landlord fit get, becuz he no dey use condom. But me, I am clean! My job is to look for any nice looking lady. I didnt need to talk much, NISSAN AMARDA did the talking.
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 19:19

@gmailer, amen 2 ur prayer in JN
Back to top Go down
odofin
Amateur
Amateur
odofin

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty2012-06-06, 22:45

Money palavar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for ntcguys!   Prayer for ntcguys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer for ntcguys!
Page 1 of 1