Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo

+10
GEJ
unicetech
getconnected
kripen
@opoki
oscar4free2air
ancl
obodo
Ashawo
dprince21
14 posters
dprince21

FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty
PostSubject: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-13, 23:38

Please am new here can anybody help me with P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo. Tanks
Ashawo
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-14, 01:29

U mumu die!
dprince21

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-14, 02:40

My tank u. U fit help me pls
obodo
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-14, 05:53

MUMU INDEED LOL
ancl
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-14, 06:54

Free the guy nw
dprince21

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-14, 09:45

Na so una dey do? Y una dey curse me
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-14, 10:43

if u are looking 4 free etisalat or glo, just log in to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] u will get it there....lol Razz lol!
@opoki

Sex : Hermaphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-14, 15:21

@OP: i can see you're new here, no vex with the way they responded to your request, @ a moment there is no cheat, the only cheat available is that you need to subscribe to a data plan... You can chk back at a moment. No need to create thread for this request!
kripen

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-14, 17:10

pls which data plan is more reasonable. Pls tell me i want to be browsing with my lapi
getconnected

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-14, 18:22

hmm
unicetech
unicetech

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-15, 08:05

kripen wrote:
pls which data plan is more reasonable. Pls tell me i want to be browsing with my lapi
î›’ think glo is ok
GEJ

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-15, 12:14

try Airtel BIS it is better, but check network coverage in ur area before making ur choice.
malosky07
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-15, 13:33

Airtel 4gig mb tweak needed urgently pls.some dudes said it could be achieved wif just #1200.
kripen

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-15, 20:28

@Gej and uniceteck una too much. pls the airtel Bis how do i go about it. @uniceteck pls explain to me how the glo stuff be like. U guys are too much.
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-15, 22:18

malosky07 wrote:
Airtel 4gig mb tweak needed urgently pls.some dudes said it could be achieved wif just #1200.
Am intested in d 4Gig plan oooo....coz mine is 1Gig 4 1400
henrylalas

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-15, 22:40

ntc guys are scam ppl they trick pple in to scam and make a way with thier money. just dont click on any advert talking about making money on this site. am talking from experience cos they ripped me of my hard earned 500 US DOLLARS
helnkay
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-16, 10:37

I don't know if there is a tweak to make Airtel BIS plan to be 4gig but all i know was that either u subscribe wit #1200 or #1400, they will give u only 1gb, av been using it for the past 1 year now, even if u subscribe wit 3000, they will give just 3gig.
malosky07
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-16, 10:49

henrylalas wrote:
ntc guys are scam ppl they trick pple in to scam and make a way with thier money. just dont click on any advert talking about making money on this site. am talking from experience cos they ripped me of my hard earned 500 US DOLLARS
thunder fire u.morron
helnkay
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-16, 11:10

malosky07 wrote:
henrylalas wrote:
thunder fire u.morron

Baba were ni e bobo yio
henrylalas

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-16, 11:43

na your mama be moron @ malosky07 because you not the person affected abi? they will take you to another site where you will fall into their trap. if not why are they advertizing hacking of LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNTS AND ALERTPAY? Are these accounts not owned by some members of the ntc guys? guy or whatever you call yourself am suspecting you sef
malosky07
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-16, 13:02

henrylalas wrote:
na your mama be moron @ malosky07 because you not the person affected abi? they will take you to another site where you will fall into their trap. if not why are they advertizing hacking of LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNTS AND ALERTPAY? Are these accounts not owned by some members of the ntc guys? guy or whatever you call yourself am suspecting you sef
if maga no fall ow guy man wan wack?lol.imbecile
kripen

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-16, 13:05

make una nor quarrel, there are still good guys here.
kripen

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-16, 13:09

@helnkay i hail u, i beg is it 1200 or 1400? If i need more than the 1gig do i need to waite 4 the expiration b4 i register 4 another. Thanks
helnkay
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-16, 18:43

kripen wrote:
@helnkay i hail u, i beg is it 1200 or 1400? If i need more than the 1gig do i need to waite 4 the expiration b4 i register 4 another. Thanks

Its better to subscribe wit #1200 by sending BSM to 440 from any phone cos they are going to give u the same quantity wit #1400. If u need to resubscribe for another one in the same month, the u will need to call the customer care & ask for the code to terminate ur BIS for that month, as this will give u opportunity to do another one.
kripen

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty2012-09-17, 07:35

@helnkay tanks

PostSubject: Re: Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo   FREE - Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo Empty

Latest P.C free browsing with etisalat or glo