Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE CCCAM WEEKEND

Go down 
+29
just4sola
world richest
fayz
justsatbiz
Remmyjex
parvern
killerbill7
vnedu
Kay2cee
carbo
mashster
Drdanskills
shunamike
richyboo
blackadam
mrchuckz
emmy40
saintchyco
AmmarGaffar
michealblakky
Awt
marzoid
Roykay
ekina
thunder74
microsat
Fishegg45
dekin
noblegiant
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
noblegiant
Novice
Novice
noblegiant

Sex : M

FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 02:05

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is doing fine. This is a line for your weekend. I allowed multiple login. It expires on Sunday Midnight.

C: ntc.cccamvip.com 22370 ntcguys 123456

Thanks.

You can visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more details

NB: GOD LOVES YOU ALL, REMEMBER TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS TO BE SAVED.

You are the BEST!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 06:03

i am checking out. but so far the best i have ever tested. this true.
Back to top Go down
dekin
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 06:34

erixsky wrote:
i think its the best too. fox movies, fx and some of the hd channels are opening for the first time
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 07:15

dekin wrote:
erixsky wrote:
i think its the best too. fox movies, fx and some of the hd channels are opening for the first time
dsame here too. Datz gr8 wrk.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 08:35

this is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 09:52

it is very good. it opens channels in 3 seconds on openbox, and 1 second on dream box. though the price is high, 180dollar for 1 year and 60 dollar one month, better sacrifice the money and enjoy the quality.

all hd opens. aljazeera opens but mytv does not. please noblegiant, is it supposed to open mytv or not ...let me know please?

this question to the community:

a test cline and a real cline which is supposed to be steady ,stable and fast?

i have got about 4 test clines in the last one and half month but all of them, non opens channels this first.

i know this cline is open for all forum members but it still connect with multiple log in? can i conclude multiple login does not affect speed?

this guy also has a website to visit, why not link up with this guy.

anybody using his services should recommend the members?

thanks noble giant. you made my weekend
Back to top Go down
noblegiant
Novice
Novice
noblegiant

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 10:02

erixsky wrote:
it is very good. it opens channels in 3 seconds on openbox, and 1 second on dream box. though the price is high, 180dollar for 1 year and 60 dollar one month, better sacrifice the money and enjoy the quality.

all hd opens. aljazeera opens but mytv does not. please noblegiant, is it supposed to open mytv or not ...let me know please?

this question to the community:

a test cline and a real cline which is supposed to be steady ,stable and fast?

i have got about 4 test clines in the last one and half month but all of them, non opens channels this first.

i know this cline is open for all forum members but it still connect with multiple log in? can i conclude multiple login does not affect speed?

this guy also has a website to visit, why not link up with this guy.

anybody using his services should recommend the members?

thanks noble giant. you made my weekend

Hi,

Please check very well. MyTV Works fine. Don't depend on the prices over there, they are old prices and have gone down. Just email me.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
thunder74
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 11:38

Guess I was the first to connect to the server midnight and so far b4 I went to bed, it worked fine and the best. It opened many channels I have not seen b4, but like someone said, it did not work on mytv but worked fine on ds.. and canal+ on srt 4930 strong hd decoder. PM the price pls, thinking of going full clime for the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 12:27

HULLO NOBLEGIANT, IS THERE SERVER MAINTANANCE, IT HAS GONE OFFLINE. MY INTERNET IS WORKING BUT IT IS OFF AS I WRITE, SHOULD I WAIT. I HAVE MAILED AND PM YOU. UPDATE ME ON PRICING AND OTHER DETAILS PLEASE.

TIME CHECK 2:30PM NAIROBI TIME. (GMT+3)
Back to top Go down
ekina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 12:31

it is working fine opening all hd channels.server excellent but expensive
Back to top Go down
ekina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 12:33

like to know the price for ds... sd only 3months
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 12:42

IT IS BACK ONLINE. TIME CHECK 2:42PM NAIROBI.GOOD.. BUT MY TV IS NOT WORKING, SHOULD I RESCAN THE CHANNELS? EVEN WITH A NEW SCAN MY TV IS OFF. ANYWAY MY TV HAS NOTHING GOOD. IT IS ONLY D...S WORKING. ALJAZEERA IS NOT A PACKAGE TO ENJOY THOUGH IT WORKS. IN FUTURE THINK OF ZUKU KENYA AND TOP TV SOUTH AFRICA, OTHERWISE KEEP GOOD WORK.
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 13:19

Another Tom-Tom for the weekend. The server is good but take some seconds before opening.Anyway thanks for making our weekend looking good.
Back to top Go down
marzoid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 13:37

WOW, works great.

Been looking for a working C line for quite a while, and so far works perfectly on DSTV

Good job NobleGiant. Just a pity you don't accept paypal

Regards
Back to top Go down
Awt
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 14:11

noblegiant wrote:
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is doing fine. This is a line for your weekend. I allowed multiple login. It expires on Sunday Midnight.

Thanks.

You can visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more details

You are the BEST!!!

It is great. Really you are the best as you have made my Saturday great. Thanks more blessing.
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 15:14

Noble giant where hv u been? I mailed u but no reply. Ur account is d best and always the best. 2nd to fays before others. Nice one bro
Back to top Go down
Awt
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 15:45

@noblegiant, can you PM me your latest prices.
Back to top Go down
dekin
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 16:11

supersport and HD made for each other Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmmarGaffar
Novice
Novice
AmmarGaffar

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 19:33

The most fast and stable African's server I ever test. it opens the channels in less than 2 seconds (HD included).

Hope the price is reasonable, at least for me Smile

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 19:53

yeah very stable
thanks noblegiant
Back to top Go down
emmy40
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : mail

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 19:58

what a server,i love it and is the best for now
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 20:26

noblegiant wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

You are the BEST!!!

what Satellite does ur server open apart for dstv
Back to top Go down
mrchuckz
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 20:32

confirmed service. quick channel opening.

Please consider a little shift in the pricing please.

mrchuckz
Back to top Go down
mrchuckz
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 20:48

saintchyco wrote:
noblegiant wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

You are the BEST!!!

what Satellite does ur server open apart for dstv

check d posted website nah.
my
ds
ab7
psat
nilesat
Back to top Go down
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-03, 23:10

Half the price and we will all buy from you. Your server still remains the best I have ever used nd tested. If you do that, I am sure I can get you ten clients outside this forum straight. Most people on the forum will patronise you and forget those inferior servers in the market.

You have done good job, remaining an affordable price to go with
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 03:09

Hi guys pls confirm whether SSHD4 is opening coz mine has never opened b/4, even with the various clines provided for testing so far including this cline. the frequency I have is 11.996 V SR 27500 VPID 0132 APID 0134 PPID 0132 but I also see this when I go to the info of the channel; DVB-S2 8PSK H.264 MPEG-4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 06:51

HULLO THERE IS NO SUPERSPORT 4 HD ON 11996V27500. WHAT WE HAVE IS SVOD,EVENT,SS10,SWAH,SELECT,AMM1 AND AMEnt ETV,DISH,. THIS IS WHAT I SCAN AND GET. THIS WEBSITE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SAY IT EXIST, BUT IT DOES NOT EXIST. WHY STRUGGLE, ENJOY THE OTHER MANY CHANNELS AVAILABLE. NO ONE IS PICKING IT I ASSURE YOU.

I USE MPEG4 DVB S2 H.264 DECORDER. NOTHING EXIST CALLED SSHD4
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 07:33

erixsky wrote:
HULLO THERE IS NO SUPERSPORT 4 HD ON 11996V27500. WHAT WE HAVE IS SVOD,EVENT,SS10,SWAH,SELECT,AMM1 AND AMEnt ETV,DISH,. THIS IS WHAT I SCAN AND GET. THIS WEBSITE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SAY IT EXIST, BUT IT DOES NOT EXIST. WHY STRUGGLE, ENJOY THE OTHER MANY CHANNELS AVAILABLE. NO ONE IS PICKING IT I ASSURE YOU.

I USE MPEG4 DVB S2 H.264 DECORDER. NOTHING EXIST CALLED SSHD4
Back to top Go down
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 07:52

richyboo wrote:
Hi guys pls confirm whether SSHD4 is opening coz mine has never opened b/4, even with the various clines provided for testing so far including this cline. the frequency I have is 11.996 V SR 27500 VPID 0132 APID 0134 PPID 0132 but I also see this when I go to the info of the channel; DVB-S2 8PSK H.264 MPEG-4
SS 4 HD is now only for South Africa. Check their home site for confirmation. You have to in that region to receive it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 09:11

that mean carry your decorder to south africa or zambia to pick dstv south africa.
Back to top Go down
shunamike
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 09:54

@ noble giant, will ur cline work on hotbird packges like nova and cyfra. pls send ur email thru pm or skype and nimbuzz, i mean any means thru which we can strike a deal. it is urgent
Back to top Go down
shunamike
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 09:58

@ noble giant, will ur cline work on hotbird packges like nova and cyfra. pls send ur email thru pm or skype and nimbuzz, i mean any means thru which we can strike a deal. it is urgent
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 12:09

blackadam wrote:
richyboo wrote:
SS 4 HD is now only for South Africa. Check their home site for confirmation. You have to in that region to receive it
Exactly!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 12:38

Drdanskills wrote:
blackadam wrote:
richyboo wrote:
Exactly!
Back to top Go down
mashster
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 13:06

Ta!
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 13:24

SS HD 4 exist but we can't open it here. use this frequency 11996 V 27500 where u have DIscovery HD, TVC 1 HD, AXN HD, SS HD 4 is what u find as "Fut10". But we can't watch it here.

What do u need SS HD 4 for? Its meant for the SA PSL football matches. Its just like SS4
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 17:06

carbo wrote:
SS HD 4 exist but we can't open it here. use this frequency 11996 V 27500 where u have DIscovery HD, TVC 1 HD, AXN HD, SS HD 4 is what u find as "Fut10". But we can't watch it here.

What do u need SS HD 4 for? Its meant for the SA PSL football matches. Its just like SS4
You're Right
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 18:36

good evening to u all
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
emmy40
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : mail

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 19:23

weekend free line is over thanks to noblegiant once again,you made our weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 19:53

HULLO NOBLE GIANT IT WAS SUCH A NICE WEEKEND WE GAVE US. I MANAGED TO HAVE ALL THE BEST. WISH YOU WELL AND KEEP MORE GIFT COMING NEXT WEEKEND. THANKS
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 20:05

NOBLE GAINT, i dont need free account i need u to reduce the cost of the lines so that we can buy and enjoy them in our house .
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 20:10

i feel there should be a special price for the NTCGUYS community
Back to top Go down
noblegiant
Novice
Novice
noblegiant

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 20:17

noblegiant wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

You are the BEST!!!

Here are the Prices, its the best I can offer guys.

1 Month - $15

3 Months - $45

6 Months - $85

1 Year - $165

Please note that for now the maximum subscription i take is 3 months. I don't want clients to be frustrated when DSxx strikes. So i always encourage shorter period of subscription.

Payment Modes: Liberty Reserve, Western Union, Money Gram and Ecobank Rapid Transfer (for my Nigerian brothers)

I have my email at my website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You can go there and send me email if you have questions.

NB: DON'T MAKE PAYMENTS THROUGH THE WEBSITE, CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL TO ARRANGE FOR PAYMENT. THANKS.

Thanks. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Last edited by noblegiant on 2012-11-04, 21:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vnedu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 20:30

@ noble just sent u an email please reply.
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 20:32

noblegiant wrote:
noblegiant wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

You are the BEST!!!

Here are the Prices, its the best I can offer guys.

1 Month - $15

3 Months - $45

6 Months - $80

1 Year - $160

Please note that for now the maximum subscription i take is 3 months. I don't want clients to be frustrated when DSxx strikes. So i always encourage shorter period of subscription.

Payment Modes: Liberty Reserve, Western Union, Money Gram and Ecobank Rapid Transfer (for my Nigerian brothers)

I have my email at my website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You can go there and send me email if you have questions.

Thanks. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
I think the prize is fair enuogh Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
vnedu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 20:39

the price is fair so am going for 3months
Back to top Go down
shunamike
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 20:46

@noble gaint iav sent an email since 200pm and u ar yet to reply
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 20:53

NOBELE if i am buy more than 1 is there going to be discount
Back to top Go down
vnedu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 20:55

@noble try and be replying our messages.
Back to top Go down
ekina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty2012-11-04, 20:56

how do i pay via liberty reserve for 3months .please change the price from 60$ to 45$ on your website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE CCCAM WEEKEND   FREE - FREE CCCAM WEEKEND Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE CCCAM WEEKEND
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next