Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES

Go down 
+87
osemiede
timolblaze1991
Onche
sadio
kinmen2004
triumphant
finger
biggieblaque
divinegiftmodel
matindow
seyola
posigee
stone cold
Kayodema
emmy40
ussals
Honourable
abelite
icconium
Oliver Obekpa
SmartMobility
face2face
easy
Sensicut07
waczy02
shoboy
kunlegzy
taosola1
sunnydevess
obinabo.urch
Gbengajosephp
donfolex
Waled1980
brothaken
Scofield76
clone229
Emeritus153
Ayobarmy
Arowolo
textme
Don1
Freeboy
Lordomasia
izuakachinkoro
faithchild
boe
D REAL MAN
bola_yeni
onome777
pxthomas
microsat
sheneneone
yemiola
Olukay
akinis09
Drdanskills
oladapo omotayo
kazeem56
spygens
peter pan
AWNLJERROL
Gmailer
bazzikk
Stevolat
Ainadd
world richest
obodo
sunnyga
ancl
Ameboperoo1
exga
obivon
Fred007
Olybra
fxprof
Lottodream
Fishegg45
bonchi
mayo4gem
Alandione
munajoe
tennybiz
AWONUSI
Kay2cee
carbo
Niyi070
91 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Niyi070
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty
PostSubject: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-24, 21:37

Dovesat receiver was introduce to me by my friend.Decided to get one and believe me I have been enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-24, 21:44

That is how they all start and later . . .
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-24, 21:50

They are all the same no of them is the best
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-24, 22:37

wonder shal neva end dovesat again
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-24, 22:43

My pple u had beta take ur tym, u shld rememba last year ds tym all sort of dongles were introduced, wh has no backup, just came nd exploit us here in 9ja I don't knw of ds dovesat bt I av seen it nd c hw it works bt longitivity nd backup afta usage, I knw a guy dt brought it he said is frm microbox company wh I knw is nt true,am just sharing ds so as to knw if anybody can let us knw d real source. Gbam.
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-24, 23:04

beta add
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-24, 23:24

abeg how much,pm me
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-24, 23:28

i belief after dove nah rtm go follow
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 00:03

Abi nah don't mind those hit nd run dongle provider.
Back to top Go down
Alandione
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 00:14

Dovesat is 4rm microbox, believe it or not, its beta dan any dongle nw, if it goes, its nt useless lyk some dongles, use can stil use avatar wit it...i dont recommend avatar anyway, use strong 5000 or dovesat
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 00:25

Av bin using microbox fr d past 3yrs so I knw much abt it, I knw one of dr dealer in north who said is nt 4m microbox company.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 06:31

I don't trust dovesat, I think they are taping into microbox server, is only working well bcos microbox is the box of the moment. We shall see what will happen after six month. Microbox af101 did d same thing and we all knw what happen to them. Be warned.
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 07:01

Chinko toys wahala
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 07:13

All dog na dog no matter the name
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 07:57

yez o. Dog wahala
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 08:13

a word is enogh 4 d wise
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 08:24

i knw som guyz wil stil buy it. 9ja wit free tinz
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 08:39

U are right out of 12 dr must be a Judas dt is life. But beta pple shld go fr knwn dogs.
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 08:55

to me avatar & gprs is ok
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 09:06

Na soo liberty also dey ok
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 09:21

gud choice
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 09:25

g1 g2 a+ liberty all r gprs
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 09:55

Pls how can i get this dovesat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 10:20

i m sure the dove is gonna be a rebranding name from the old dongle manufacturer
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 11:37

datz wot am tinkin too
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 11:42

How much is this Dovesat?
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 11:49

Pls how can i get it
Back to top Go down
obivon
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 12:01

You guys should stop buying all these dogs. Whether na bull dog or Chinese quack dog. Common u are just wasting ur money and dashing them to these chinko bullies. Those of u praising G1 gprs after 6 months u will also renew it, just like Avatar bcoz they are from same company with nonsense service that gives heart attack when the dog is not barking. And the truth is all these dogs are not stable whether you have new one, old one or renewed one. Stop buying dogs pls.
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 13:08

So if u said guys shld stop buying dogs hw much are u paying to dthieves every month? Can u afford to pay 11k per month den if u pay such amount in 6 month did u knw wot u av paid? I beg make u talk anoda tin here.
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 13:16

May be wot he meant was stop buying dogs but buy dongles.
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 13:44

Abi nah help me ask him.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 14:16

buy @ ur own risk, dnt complain incase anytin go wron.
Back to top Go down
Ameboperoo1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 14:30

obivon wrote:
You guys should stop buying all these dogs. Whether na bull dog or Chinese quack dog. Common u are just wasting ur money and dashing them to these chinko bullies. Those of u praising G1 gprs after 6 months u will also renew it, just like Avatar bcoz they are from same company with nonsense service that gives heart attack when the dog is not barking. And the truth is all these dogs are not stable whether you have new one, old one or renewed one. Stop buying dogs pls.
Please dash me the ones you have mistakenly bought even if tit is expired.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 14:33

funi dude
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 14:52

Not so funny nah fact.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 18:45

Lottodream wrote:
Pls how can i get this dovesat.
pm me for it
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 18:48

i hope 4uckup no go dy wit dz dog?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 18:50

Niyi070 wrote:
Dovesat receiver was introduce to me by my friend.Decided to get one and believe me I have been enjoying it.
me bros u hv landed hre wit ur testimoney nice to hre 4rm u keep enjoy ur money my regard to ur frd.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 18:54

Fishegg45 wrote:
i hope 4uckup no go dy wit dz dog?
nt 4 nw cos they r really making thre money n d market nd its 2 n 1 like T link 900hd bt they hv remove hd 4rm d box making it mp2 bt it hv inbult acct and inbult dongle dat work wit w3a V. No freezing like othr dogs.
Back to top Go down
Niyi070
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 19:06

ancl wrote:
Niyi070 wrote:
me bros u hv landed hre wit ur testimoney nice to hre 4rm u keep enjoy ur money my regard to ur frd.
O se my chairman.You got it for me and I am really enjoying it.Once again,thanks so much. A ma ri yin ba o.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 19:11

Niyi070 wrote:
ancl wrote:
Niyi070 wrote:
O se my chairman.You got it for me and I am really enjoying it.Once again,thanks so much. A ma ri yin ba o.
amin ow enjoy ur money bro
Back to top Go down
Niyi070
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 19:49

Dovy is blazing hot while other dongles are sleeping and even snoring.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 21:58

almost all kind of name for dogs
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-25, 23:22

Many more to come
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-26, 00:14

well i think the dove came from someone with good reputation in the house so its well recommended.... plus so far its having good testimony so it worth trying
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-26, 00:19

i dont know which server this dove is on, but one thing iknow is g1 as really frustrate alot of its usual then came out with g2 which also have same server but different body box...if dove could at least surpass the azsky performance...i m not expecting it to giv 100%... then the liberty continue with their wonderful performance too, i bet azsky will be forced out of the market and would learn the word IMPROVE
every1 can tell what we went thru with azsky during the Afcon
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-26, 01:10

Good talk
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-26, 04:56

Don't trust dis one.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-26, 06:05

I can't wait to get this boy ooooow
Back to top Go down
Niyi070
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty2013-02-26, 06:34

[quote="obodo"]I can't wait to get this boy ooooow[
/quote]
Then get in touch with Ancl for more info on how to get the magic box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES   DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES Empty

Back to top Go down

DOVESAT RECEIVER- BEST OPTION TO DONGLES
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next