Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?

Go down 
+2
ancl
biss1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty
PostSubject: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-18, 19:00

Now that it is weekend and there is no sign of whiskey on Vodka, I believe we all have to start weighing our options.

I have a USB DVB-S box in my store which I am now dusting off for internet tv or/and dvb plugin.

Gurus in the house, any expertise offered will be highly appreciated as I cannot stay another weekend without action.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-18, 19:05

biss1 wrote:
Now that it is weekend and there is no sign of whiskey on Vodka, I believe we all have to start weighing our options.

I have a USB DVB-S box in my store which I am now dusting off for internet tv or/and dvb plugin.

Gurus in the house, any expertise offered will be highly appreciated as I cannot stay another weekend without action.
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-18, 19:21

ancl wrote:
biss1 wrote:

@ancl, my broda, what you posted did not show.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-18, 19:47

John bull, yemiola, suny11 or jostunde should be of help bro. They are the ones I know to be vast in internet-tv. TGIF! Now with my peeps clubbing. My own action don start, as me I cant stay at home dey dull myself waiting for the return of lord of Ajasa . . . oh sorry Avatar Oooo. Loools
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-18, 20:10

biss1 wrote:

Dvb-s is a digital satellite tv with usb interface for pc. It require an installation software to make it work on a pc if you still have. This will enable the configuration process that is if what you are saying is the same with the one am talking of.
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-18, 20:28

bola_yeni wrote:
biss1 wrote:

Dvb-s is a digital satellite tv with usb interface for pc. It require an installation software to make it work on a pc if you still have. This will enable the configuration process that is if what you are saying is the same with the one am talking of.
I have installed prodvb pro and the fta channels are working, where I need help is in the plugin area and the internet tv. I am using unlimited broadband.
Back to top Go down
tetteh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-18, 21:42

biss1 wrote:

DEAR BRO, DON'T GIVE UP SO SOON VOKA WILL SURLY BE BACK
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-19, 06:47

Gmailer wrote:
John bull, yemiola, suny11 or jostunde should be of help bro. They are the ones I know to be vast in internet-tv. TGIF! Now with my peeps clubbing. My own action don start, as me I cant stay at home dey dull myself waiting for the return of lord of Ajasa . . . oh sorry Avatar Oooo. Loools
lol
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-19, 07:43

ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
lol
@ancl, which one you dey now? You just dey pass without giving a helping hand.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-19, 09:15

biss1 wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
lol
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-19, 09:15

biss1 wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
lol
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-19, 09:16

biss1 wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
lol
my guy no so ooo just dat am nt to your new discovery am only swangger wit mb, Vodka and cccam thks.
Back to top Go down
techserve
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-19, 13:52

great for satellite tv/internet
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DVB/S
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty2011-11-19, 14:03

techserve wrote:
great for satellite tv/internet
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DVB/S
Thanks. I already have a subscribed broadband access. What I need is how to use my DVB-s and the internet to watch sports.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?   USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION? Empty

Back to top Go down

USB OR PCI DVB-S, AN OPTION?
Page 1 of 1