Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+162
timire2
tramezzo
kwakuananse
planner2
GreatPal
aggu
charliekamps
nalucha
nick1981
zamumu
mbobela102
krombo
nanayawadjei
BoscoGh
payaw
themysticallicker
kizitodegreat
$EBO
arike2011
sankale
oluchicago
sunnyga
Emmy80
activecccam1
jaykay05
Tokoko
guru1
omaba1
footprint
Kayodema
Delight
Olybra
Justusnsereko
jonumbers
heavenboundpkay
eng kunle
ethanYNWA
Wolex ib
Gilera
smile2012
manyax
mcbesto
tettey
ozone5000
ashipa
Adeshii
obasichuks
auchman88
crzyfngrz
SmartMobility
obodo
mb3
ingabire
debster
noel33
asensoelect
nellyray
orlarmy
doncrust
speedyn2013
microsat
aduagba
agooo
Tmanna2
drbayo
khamalharuna
akinis09
javanet
boe
spyling target
xedyl
billamo
aldakon
myforeigneronline
AlvinUg
chrisniger
olutoyintope
gyarou
arsenaaaaaal
nanny67
saintchyco
snipps
coolsegun
tundelatest
Stanley.ehiorobo
pufframmy
Shampuul
exga
mapesa
dekin
dorg
Olupeace12
wilnze
mollymomo
emdee1
slim247
femola77
kayondo
ktk
akpatagoddy
yaw7x
Okoegualek
moriztuos
Tlove
bola_yeni
Mkude
bapoo
RowlandinoBull
mrbonti
skillin
brothaken
monchuks
best ever
Scofield76
Omoare01
jknewton
dankart
gadoonline
emmy40
stainlez
muba211
chester19830
sheneneone
picasso4249
kunlegzy
hibeeke
Oliver Obekpa
osteen
buchi
sunnydevess
isaac311
grafikii
Ebenezer K Sam
oldfox
michealblakky
paalink
richyboo
coulfoug
mpabua
Amart
ibtech
CHIBI
joshuaghana2012
Kay2cee
jostunde
Drdanskills
ihabtawfiq
activecccam
gamsky
Gmailer
Stevolat
spygens
munajoe
Fishegg45
peter pan
abelite
ancl
lovechines
bejs
ManofGod
moschnitnt
more fire
166 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
more fire
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-28, 11:09

First topic message reminder :

will contact very soon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aduagba
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-10, 21:08

eeeeeeh ss6 not showing essh manu vs shaktar
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-10, 21:23

Yea I'm very disappointed
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-10, 21:38

aduagba wrote:
eeeeeeh ss6 not showing essh  manu vs shaktar

sorry, working now checked...................
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-10, 21:49

ss6 not showing
Back to top Go down
Mkude
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-10, 21:59

to my end,it is blazzing well
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-10, 22:08

ok
Back to top Go down
mb3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-10, 22:17

activecccam please help contact ibraheem taiwo to help me work on one of my clients account i bought. It is just freezing and disconnecting anyhow, but the other one is ok and blazing. Pls ask ibraheem. Have sent him the details. Thanks. Waiting for response
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 05:21

mb3 wrote:
activecccam please help contact ibraheem taiwo to help me work on one of my clients account i bought. It is just freezing and disconnecting anyhow, but the other one is ok and blazing. Pls ask ibraheem. Have sent him the details. Thanks. Waiting for response
you will get good respond from him soon
Back to top Go down
mb3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 08:16

ok. Thanks
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 08:39

activecccam wrote:
mb3 wrote:
 you will get good respond from him soon
lol...So activecccam isn't Ibraheem Taiwo abi? smiles...
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 08:57

activecccam you are the best keep the good working but pls we need the rest of the channels
Back to top Go down
mbobela102
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 09:24

Activeccam. When is paypal account going to be Available for making payments to your services?
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 09:59

Im told avatarCAM HD channels are back,Any hope for the atlantis server to have them soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
nalucha
Amateur
Amateur
nalucha

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 11:23

mbobela102 wrote:
Activeccam. When is paypal account going to be Available for making payments to your services?
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THE ISSUE OF AYPAL VERY SERIOUSLY SOME DONT HAVE TIME OF QUEING AT THE ATM THEN GOING TO THE BANK OR WETERN UNION TO PAY . jUST ACTIVATE PAY PAL AND GIVE SPECIFIC INTRUCTIONS FOR CUSTOMERS TO SEND MONEY AS TO FRIEND OR RELATIVE AND THEY SHOULD NOT WRITE ANYTHING LIKE cccaM IN PAYPAL . OTHERWISE FOR ME I CANT DEAL WITH A SELLER WITHOUT PAYPAL COZ I GOT NO TIME FOR OTHER METHODS OF PAYMENT
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 14:08

nalucha wrote:
mbobela102 wrote:
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THE ISSUE OF AYPAL VERY SERIOUSLY SOME DONT HAVE TIME OF QUEING AT THE ATM THEN GOING TO THE BANK OR WETERN UNION TO PAY . jUST ACTIVATE PAY PAL AND GIVE SPECIFIC INTRUCTIONS FOR CUSTOMERS TO SEND MONEY AS TO FRIEND OR RELATIVE AND THEY SHOULD NOT WRITE ANYTHING LIKE cccaM IN PAYPAL . OTHERWISE FOR ME I CANT DEAL WITH A SELLER WITHOUT PAYPAL COZ I GOT NO TIME FOR OTHER METHODS OF PAYMENT
My good friend, this paypal you are talking about does not work for all Africans cos many countries including my country Nigeria and Ghana are not on the list of countries that can even register for it. So this your point, where do you think it applies?
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 14:45

olala
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 20:13

the sever is rocking very well thank you Activeccam
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 20:48

noel33 wrote:
the sever is rocking very well thank you Activeccam
Yes, I have noticed it too
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 20:53

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO ENJOY HD CHANNELS AND OTHER CHANNELS MISSING
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 21:36

i talk to him this morning his says this weekend
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 22:29

noel33 wrote:
i talk to him this morning his says this weekend
Hmmmm, seeing is believing...
Back to top Go down
aduagba
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 22:31

this ss7 no be haamm at all frezze die
Back to top Go down
nanayawadjei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 23:03

I noticed occasional freezes on ss3 n ss5 almost every 5-10mins during de match. anyone experienced that too?
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 23:07

nanayawadjei wrote:
I noticed occasional freezes on ss3 n ss5 almost every 5-10mins during de match. anyone experienced that too?
Yeah ...
Back to top Go down
avatacamcode
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-11, 23:29

heavenboundpkay wrote:
nanayawadjei wrote:
Yeah ...

Yes i have see Dat more peoples are complaining ,i think the owner need to check is server well .
Back to top Go down
mb3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-12, 07:24

i taught is only my end. I changed sim tire, even use 4g network swift but for where. D ss3, ss5 and ss7 and sum oda stations like mac+ wnt fustrate me. Pls help ooooo
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-12, 08:07

mb3 wrote:
i taught is only my end. I changed sim tire, even use 4g network swift but for where. D ss3, ss5 and ss7 and sum oda stations like mac+ wnt fustrate me. Pls help ooooo
hummm
Back to top Go down
nalucha
Amateur
Amateur
nalucha

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-12, 08:14

heavenboundpkay wrote:
nalucha wrote:
mbobela102 wrote:
My good friend, this paypal you are talking about does not work for all Africans cos many countries including my country Nigeria and Ghana are not on the list of countries that can even register for it. So this your point, where do you think it applies?
Sorry about I didt know about that, but why should some countries not on the list. i hope it not the issue of being blacklisted due to a few dishonest and fraudulent individuals. It really unfortunate coz it a tool meant to facilitate business and reduce the cost of doing business.
Back to top Go down
mb3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-12, 08:28

what i noticed again about the new emulator active cccam transfered accounts to is that mg camd and newcamd are the same tin. Wen logged in you see connected and 0000 beside d connected. Icam, gscam and kurdcam emulator is d same and cccam is different standing alone. But after d transfer to mgcamd emulator and change or port one of my account is still hell on earth. Freezing as before i changed from cccam to the new mgcamd, and the oda one is still rocking well wit no freeze even on cccam and mgcamd. Pls activecccam. Help me with d account that is freezing a lot. My client i bought it for wnt to kill me ooo. Ibraheem taiwo has d details. Will be hoping to get a positive result from you today bcos i knw u r quick to problem solving and the best. Thanks and God bless u.
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-12, 10:39

ooooh.....hw i enjoy the stability of this server......almost no freeze for hours......only wish it cd open all channels.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-12, 20:21

I hold the view that this new protocol mgcam consumes more data than cccam does. Anybody think so too?
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-12, 20:38

I hold the view that this new protocol mgcam consumes more data than cccam does. Anybody think so too?
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-13, 06:01

heavenboundpkay wrote:

yet to confirm that...
Back to top Go down
muba211
Amateur
Amateur
muba211

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-13, 11:02

mb3 wrote:
what i noticed again about the new emulator active cccam transfered accounts to is that mg camd and newcamd are the same tin. Wen logged in you see connected and 0000 beside d connected. Icam, gscam and kurdcam emulator is d same and cccam is different standing alone. But after d transfer to mgcamd emulator and change or port one of my account is still hell on earth. Freezing as before i changed from cccam to the new mgcamd, and the oda one is still rocking well wit no freeze even on cccam and mgcamd. Pls activecccam. Help me with d account that is freezing a lot. My client i bought it for wnt to kill me ooo. Ibraheem taiwo has d details. Will be hoping to get a positive result from you today bcos i knw u r quick to problem solving and the best. Thanks and God bless u.

PLS THIS POST SHOULD BE REMOVED. WHY MENTION NAMES HERE
Back to top Go down
Myd1992
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-13, 17:55

Hi to everyone, can I get a server which have these packages, canalsat reunion, parabol reunion & dstv??
Am from Mauritius.. Your help will be very helpful as I urgently need that.. Thanks
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-13, 19:20

javanet wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:

yet to confirm that...
Can only wait and see what others say about this
Back to top Go down
kwakuananse
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-13, 21:33

Atlantis Server is off. Anybody experiencing this??
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-13, 22:09

kwakuananse wrote:
Atlantis Server is off. Anybody experiencing this??
Nope....Many channels not showing but server still alive.
Back to top Go down
gyarou
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-14, 07:47

French channels not showing at my end. Some one can confirm that?
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-14, 11:42

gyarou wrote:
French channels not showing at my end.  Some one can confirm that?
At least I can watch canal+ H
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-12-14, 12:35

muba211 wrote:
mb3 wrote:

PLS THIS POST SHOULD BE REMOVED. WHY MENTION NAMES HERE

Guy abeg remove the fucking name u inserted thrre

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20