Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+162
timire2
tramezzo
kwakuananse
planner2
GreatPal
aggu
charliekamps
nalucha
nick1981
zamumu
mbobela102
krombo
nanayawadjei
BoscoGh
payaw
themysticallicker
kizitodegreat
$EBO
arike2011
sankale
oluchicago
sunnyga
Emmy80
activecccam1
jaykay05
Tokoko
guru1
omaba1
footprint
Kayodema
Delight
Olybra
Justusnsereko
jonumbers
heavenboundpkay
eng kunle
ethanYNWA
Wolex ib
Gilera
smile2012
manyax
mcbesto
tettey
ozone5000
ashipa
Adeshii
obasichuks
auchman88
crzyfngrz
SmartMobility
obodo
mb3
ingabire
debster
noel33
asensoelect
nellyray
orlarmy
doncrust
speedyn2013
microsat
aduagba
agooo
Tmanna2
drbayo
khamalharuna
akinis09
javanet
boe
spyling target
xedyl
billamo
aldakon
myforeigneronline
AlvinUg
chrisniger
olutoyintope
gyarou
arsenaaaaaal
nanny67
saintchyco
snipps
coolsegun
tundelatest
Stanley.ehiorobo
pufframmy
Shampuul
exga
mapesa
dekin
dorg
Olupeace12
wilnze
mollymomo
emdee1
slim247
femola77
kayondo
ktk
akpatagoddy
yaw7x
Okoegualek
moriztuos
Tlove
bola_yeni
Mkude
bapoo
RowlandinoBull
mrbonti
skillin
brothaken
monchuks
best ever
Scofield76
Omoare01
jknewton
dankart
gadoonline
emmy40
stainlez
muba211
chester19830
sheneneone
picasso4249
kunlegzy
hibeeke
Oliver Obekpa
osteen
buchi
sunnydevess
isaac311
grafikii
Ebenezer K Sam
oldfox
michealblakky
paalink
richyboo
coulfoug
mpabua
Amart
ibtech
CHIBI
joshuaghana2012
Kay2cee
jostunde
Drdanskills
ihabtawfiq
activecccam
gamsky
Gmailer
Stevolat
spygens
munajoe
Fishegg45
peter pan
abelite
ancl
lovechines
bejs
ManofGod
moschnitnt
more fire
166 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
more fire
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-28, 11:09

will contact very soon
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 10:38

bros, no one is a kid in here. @michaelblakky, I feel your plight. please be patient. I have server too. its bad when folks reshare clines. and its obvouse anyone who knows cs a bit, will understand that, active's reshare detecting mechanism against michaelblakky is wrong.

the interpretation of what he sees on his webif is soo wrong also. I cant understand why he should use that to block someone. Surprised

it is true bad internet can affect ecm usage levels. and in the picture he posted, everyone can see 2 by the username. that can occur when the ip of the user changes. even if its the same ip and the user reboots decoder, that can occur. @active, please take it easy with this guy and make it up to him. we can talk behind the scenes for ways to detect resahre. its pretty simple.

Thanks and have a good day. PEACE
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 11:35

moschnitnt wrote:
bros, no one is a kid in here. @michaelblakky, I feel your plight. please be patient. I have server too. its bad when folks reshare clines. and its obvouse anyone who knows cs a bit, will understand that, active's reshare detecting mechanism against michaelblakky is wrong.

the interpretation of what he sees on his webif is soo wrong also. I cant understand why he should use that to block someone. Surprised

it is true bad internet can affect ecm usage levels. and in the picture he posted, everyone can see 2 by the username. that can occur when the ip of the user changes. even if its the same ip and the user reboots decoder, that can occur. @active, please take it easy with this guy and make it up to him. we can talk behind the scenes for ways to detect resahre. its pretty simple.

You are right bro I salute you. The truth is finally out now> thank you.
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 11:39

abidemidare wrote:
jostunde also had the same issue with atlantis, he has over 20 atlantis accts blocked, telling him diff stories everyday. have advised him to forget dealing with scammers calling their selves atlantis and focus on his server. let's support our indigenous server. if anything happens we will know who to meet, not atlantis and chinco. they have milked us our hard earning money.

i rest my case
Bro ilove that, let us encourage our local provider, this is my fighting, that we should help them grow, we dont need chinco and any other acount outside our country. My brother i love that.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 14:04

moschnitnt wrote:

dis guy u dey ? it's been quite som time. anyway where have u been all this while. we need professional server owners like dis to come out and shed more light to dis issue. it's quite pathetic to loose one's hard earned money 2 an escuse like dis brothers.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 14:14

well bro, life's ways. am always here with you. am happy someone have me in mind. thank you all. we are all learning though. hail ntc. kudoz to you
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 14:25

anytime i c dat desperado pix anywhere u come to mind, lol. just like other pix other forumites hav been using for a long time. anyway like u said life ways and i know a lot of all the old members r always keeping watch bhind the curtains. bro. have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 15:48

tnx bro
Back to top Go down
lovechines
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 19:07

am just watching this forum since and am just laughing. If activecccam can just block the two accounts i bought from him just like dat, saying i reshared and despite my complain all moderators just kept quiet and what i get is for fishbegg that thinks he is God to tell me u v been ban for 5 days till 1st of june. Well i dnt blame any1. It is the opportunity given to sum people to think they are God. I micheal blakky expected Fishbegg as a moderator that directed me to buy from active to tell him to restore my accounts back. Other account owners hv said that ecm can't be judged by that way that it is resharing, bcos they even said bad network can cause it and which i hv been complaining b4 to him abt my account freezing always and active saying it might be my interne. Doest it mean that other account owners dnt knw about their card sharing business again for saying that i did nt reshare that he should restore my accounts back. I hv never reshared my account b4 and even the other account i gave to my guy, he does nt even knw hw to bring out the cccam option out from his 4922A strong i bought for him. I still wonder y my account and that of my guy i bought from active be blocked after all the trust given to him. Moderators i expect u all to take a judgement on activecccam by telling him to restore my account and tell him to check very well on his side bcos i knw i hv not given or shared my acount b4 to any1 or any decoder.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 20:41

lovechines wrote:
am just watching this forum since and am just laughing. If activecccam can just block the two accounts i bought from him just like dat, saying i reshared and despite my complain all moderators just kept quiet and what i get is for fishbegg that thinks he is God to tell me u v been ban for 5 days till 1st of june. Well i dnt blame any1. It is the opportunity given to sum people to think they are God. I micheal blakky expected Fishbegg as a moderator that directed me to buy from active to tell him to restore my accounts back. Other account owners hv said that ecm can't be judged by that way that it is resharing, bcos they even said bad network can cause it and which i hv been complaining b4 to him abt my account freezing always and active saying it might be my interne. Doest it mean that other account owners dnt knw about their card sharing business again for saying that i did nt reshare that he should restore my accounts back. I hv never reshared my account b4 and even the other account i gave to my guy, he does nt even knw hw to bring out the cccam option out from his 4922A strong i bought for him. I still wonder y my account and that of my guy i bought from active be blocked after all the trust given to him. Moderators i expect u all to take a judgement on activecccam by telling him to restore my account and tell him to check very well on his side bcos i knw i hv not given or shared my acount b4 to any1 or any decoder.
Hmmmm see NTCGUYS LIFE OUTSIDE wit some bad leader who d't no hw to usd the power gvn to them. I hv bn reading dis thread since two days ago watching al comments. Wel i no if i say anythn hre som bad moderator we reply me whch i want to hear. No body s God hre and we r al equal just dat som hv power to rule whn som d't hv. Whn som1 complain he buy an acct and dat acct was block, my fellow membr those it right to ban the complainner? In whch FISHEGG deed. FISHEGG stand for activatecccam on dis site and pplz expect u to talk to him on dis issue nw u support him. Wel to ACIVATECCCAM i wel advice u to re-activate michealblakky two acct he buy 4rm u if u stil want to do business on dis forum. Cos we d't support SCAM hre and plz d't gv dis forum bad name thks.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 23:41

what i don't andastnd is why activecccam can't just count his loss and replace the two accounts wif new ones. lets just assume he is just a reseller and doesn't have control over the server to reconnect the two accounts, why doesn't he just give micheablakky a set of new accounts so this whole saga will end. cos the more dis issue is being dragged i think it's damaging his image and people might not want to do business wif him in the near future. in business sometimes u have to loose so as to gain. but when u r afraid to loose today it will b difficult for u to gain tomorrow. my 50 cent though.
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-29, 23:58

SERIOUS ISSUES
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 06:59

@Ancl please we will discurse this issue!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 07:07

lovechines wrote:
my is okay we have heard you, today we shall settle the issue!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 08:05

ancl wrote:
lovechines wrote:
Hmmmm see NTCGUYS LIFE OUTSIDE wit some bad leader who d't no hw to usd the power gvn to them. I hv bn reading dis thread since two days ago watching al comments. Wel i no if i say anythn hre som bad moderator we reply me whch i want to hear. No body s God hre and we r al equal just dat som hv power to rule whn som d't hv. Whn som1 complain he buy an acct and dat acct was block, my fellow membr those it right to ban the complainner? In whch FISHEGG deed. FISHEGG stand for activatecccam on dis site and pplz expect u to talk to him on dis issue nw u support him. Wel to ACIVATECCCAM i wel advice u to re-activate michealblakky two acct he buy 4rm u if u stil want to do business on dis forum. Cos we d't support SCAM hre and plz d't gv dis forum bad name thks.
Ancl, u tink d guy z ryt? D guy z nt wot u tink ok, imagin he sent me a bulk sms usin my name as msg sender, nt only dat. He even use abusive word on it. I gues d guy dnt av mannerz.. If he dnt say sori 2me and 2d hux. I tink i av 2handle tinz in ma persnal wayz..
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 08:17

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
lovechines wrote:
I guez d guy lack hom tranin, imagin d name he use 2type ma username [fishbegg] nt funi guyz. D guy dnt av respect...u cn c dat d pic prov dat his account z bin reshare, Am makn sure tinz wil b alryt b4 dz wkend and activecccam dnt av any account wit him 4nw until nxt wk. If dz guy dnt bhav and ask me 4gvnez 4d abusiv word he snt 2me 4rm sms. I wil mak sure i report u 2d admin, afta dat i knw wot 2do nxt..
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 08:26

fisheg u knw d rule customers is always right.i believe d delay of micheal push him 2 react dat way.if active has told him u are resharing dat ur act wil be block then micheal wil be aware bt no notice u just suspend.u guys should rectify is act nd nw take action later whether to ban him or not bt respond to his request first we talk abt his altitude.bt note two act cant have fault d same time.i been using atlantis nd trying to reshare i found out dat when d first act is loging d other other cant connect except dat ie it eventualy connect d oda wil nt connect test two decoder nd watch closely my point
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 09:48

Fishegg45 wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
lovechines wrote:
I guez d guy lack hom tranin, imagin d name he use 2type ma username [fishbegg] nt funi guyz. D guy dnt av respect...u cn c dat d pic prov dat his account z bin reshare, Am makn sure tinz wil b alryt b4 dz wkend and activecccam dnt av any account wit him 4nw until nxt wk. If dz guy dnt bhav and ask me 4gvnez 4d abusiv word he snt 2me 4rm sms. I wil mak sure i report u 2d admin, afta dat i knw wot 2do nxt..
Fishegg the 2 your on webinfo of the oscam does not really mean that the account is sharing. please in oscam if 2 people login at the same time, that is not sharing. if u put Cline on the server is what we call sharing, and therefore you can block the line. but before u block it finally u will let the person know, if he still put on server again you finally block him. so please tell the guy to activate the guy account please. if activecccam dont know how to detect who is sharing on his server let him contact people to tell him how to do this please.
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 09:57

munajoe wrote:
fisheg u knw d rule customers is always right.i believe d delay of micheal push him 2 react dat way.if active has told him u are resharing dat ur act wil be block then micheal wil be aware bt no notice u just suspend.u guys should rectify is act nd nw take action later whether to ban him or not bt respond to his request first we talk abt his altitude.bt note two act cant have fault d same time.i been using atlantis nd trying to reshare i found out dat when d first act is loging d other other cant connect except dat ie it eventualy connect d oda wil nt connect test two decoder nd watch closely my point

my friend do you think that one can ban his customer just like that? no hard felling guy... if you are in truth you can rush like in abusive words like michael do.... i remember i've severally post some help to user on this thread.... that is means that i've been paid by activ or atlantis.... i think any how the problem is we should take it with calm no rush in abusiv reactions....

once again cccam is a risky bizness... if you can take like that you could get heart attack.... that the first thing to explain to every one that come to you for cccam, dongle etc....

to activecccam : try to handle this situation with care.... and let us know clearly the rules of your server....
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 10:13

u al r misplacn tinz here, activecccam z a reseller nt a server owner. Coz he dnt av d ryt 2ban atlantis account. So tinz wil b vri complicatd here, as 4 micky. I nid him 2xplain y he sent a abusiv word 2me tru sms, coz if nt. I wil tak tinz in a harsh way.. U al dig me?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 10:30

munajoe wrote:
D guy ask 4help tru pm and whi i did, i direct him 2activecccam 2buy original atlantis, d blame z on me ryt? If directn memberz 2buy account i bought and also testd abt 3wks dat d account z gud n stable, also other memberz cn confirm dat am nt liein. I wonda y dz micky use insultv word on me, if he dnt av respect. I tink i av 2teach him hw 2respect his senior. I gv him 24hrs to ask 4gvnez. I end ma case here. Peace
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 10:34

Fishegg45 wrote:
u al r misplacn tinz here, activecccam z a reseller nt a server owner. Coz he dnt av d ryt 2ban atlantis account. So tinz wil b vri complicatd here, as 4 micky. I nid him 2xplain y he sent a abusiv word 2me tru sms, coz if nt. I wil tak tinz in a harsh way.. U al dig me?
Senior i dey hail oooh,hope una don clear d air.Regards
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 10:43

Stevolat wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
Senior i dey hail oooh,hope una don clear d air.Regards
Lolz
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 11:13

I've been listening to every comments in dis thread,dis same issue is also affecting one of our member here,we both bought 2 atlantis accts together but his own is affected while mine is working very well and dis acct was only put on only his decoder but later dey are telling him dat he is resharing,dis issue made me to be confuse now bcos i wanted to buy more 4 accts and right now hotandholy plus jostunde servers are not stable while d one dat is stable keep blocking peoples acct in d name of resharing,and my clients really need dis accts
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 13:36

@fisheg i do understand ur feeling in as much as micheal feelings too u hav recommend 4 me on dis site b4 though is frm ur exp with d person.though mike do nt hav right to insult u bcos u nt d seller which he should apologize bt i wil urge to beg activited bcos he has a direct link 2 d server to replace d rectified d act or replace it.unity is strenght we al have what we can gain 4m eachother i love dis site more than anysite.one love ntc
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 14:33

Hi house, i had said this and i am saying it again. Activecccam cannot detect resharing or ban any reshared acc. This is from the atlantis provider and this guy don't know the user of the acc. Hope everybody knew resharing or double loggin is againt the rule and this was made clear in my first topic " NO RESHARING, NO DOUBLE LOGGIN, 1 ACC, 1 DECODER,......" Also, this reshared issue is not only for Micheal also some other users while many other users are still enjoying their acc. pls. let leave the sentiment and face the reality..... Thanks
Back to top Go down
ihabtawfiq
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 14:40

The fact is ATLANTIS as a server is useless n activecccam is not honest!!! i have decided to move on n look for other means.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 14:41

activecccam wrote:
Hi house, i had said this and i am saying it again. Activecccam cannot detect resharing or ban any reshared acc. This is from the atlantis provider and this guy don't know the user of the acc. Hope everybody knew resharing or double loggin is againt the rule and this was made clear in my first topic " NO RESHARING, NO DOUBLE LOGGIN, 1 ACC, 1 DECODER,......" Also, this reshared issue is not only for Micheal also some other users while many other users are still enjoying their acc. pls. let leave the sentiment and face the reality..... Thanks
we have heard ur comment okay.........
Thankz for that!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 16:47

gamsky wrote:
I've been listening to every comments in dis thread,dis same issue is also affecting one of our member here,we both bought 2 atlantis accts together but his own is affected while mine is working very well and dis acct was only put on only his decoder but later dey are telling him dat he is resharing,dis issue made me to be confuse now bcos i wanted to buy more 4 accts and right now hotandholy plus jostunde servers are not stable while d one dat is stable keep blocking peoples acct in d name of resharing,and my clients really need dis accts
Bro, u should know dat cardsharing is a risky biz. We all have our losses somehow and we moved on.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 19:18

Have been following this thread. my advise for u(activecccam) is that just try and replace the accts. card sharing biz is a risky biz. i know how much have lost bcus of atlantis.

thank u
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 19:37

guys make una relax we are sorting things out ok every thing will be fine soon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
joshuaghana2012
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 19:40

jostunde wrote:
Have been following this thread. my advise for u(activecccam) is that just try and replace the accts. card sharing biz is a risky biz. i know how much have lost bcus of atlantis.

thank u

Good talk my brother Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cccamvipserver.webs.com
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 19:47

jostunde wrote:

thank u
nice talk..............
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-30, 19:50

joshuaghana2012 wrote:
jostunde wrote:

thank u

Good talk my brother Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
simple active u are a resseller mistake can come 4m eighter side.may u sold d act mistakenly to 2pp or micheal double logging.d buttomline is u are are resseller so to make more sales replace many are watching how u handle dis b4 they can buy.if it was u what wil u advice mike to do
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 11:33

munajoe wrote:
joshuaghana2012 wrote:
jostunde wrote:

thank u

simple active u are a resseller mistake can come 4m eighter side.may u sold d act mistakenly to 2pp or micheal double logging.d buttomline is u are are resseller so to make more sales replace many are watching how u handle dis b4 they can buy.if it was u what wil u advice mike to do

Thanks bro, pls i want any other person using the acc with user "ibra008 and ibra009" to come out and say YES apart from Micheal. I had told the whole house several time that activecccam cannot detect or ban a reshard line, this action came from the atlantis provider and this man don't know Micheal or any one. We all knew the simple rule bout cccam that any acc found double loggin or reshared.....Well, if i give Micheal another line what happen to others having the same issue. Pls let leave sentiment apart and face the reality for our progress

Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 12:08

activecccam wrote:
munajoe wrote:
joshuaghana2012 wrote:
jostunde wrote:

thank u

Thanks bro, pls i want any other person using the acc with user "ibra008 and ibra009" to come out and say YES apart from Micheal. I had told the whole house several time that activecccam cannot detect or ban a reshard line, this action came from the atlantis provider and this man don't know Micheal or any one. We all knew the simple rule bout cccam that any acc found double loggin or reshared.....Well, if i give Micheal another line what happen to others having the same issue. Pls let leave sentiment apart and face the reality for our progress

bro if you can not detect or ban where did you get the webinfo you posted on the forum. if u can get the webinfo that mean you can get the server owner. and if you can get the server owner the u can restore micheal account. I think you posted the webinfo for your proof and alot of people here who are server owner also have told u that what u posted cannot be use to ban someone, then get back to the person that give u the webinfo to restored the account. And lastly i heard that Atlantis is not selling 1-3 month account. I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 12:13

Simple as ABC, change the password of ibra008 and ibra009.
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 13:34

ManofGod wrote:
activecccam wrote:
munajoe wrote:
joshuaghana2012 wrote:
jostunde wrote:

thank u

bro if you can not detect or ban where did you get the webinfo you posted on the forum. if u can get the webinfo that mean you can get the server owner. and if you can get the server owner the u can restore micheal account. I think you posted the webinfo for your proof and alot of people here who are server owner also have told u that what u posted cannot be use to ban someone, then get back to the person that give u the webinfo to restored the account. And lastly i heard that Atlantis is not selling 1-3 month account. I rest my case.

Hummm, Man of God thanks alot, my point "if i sold the acc ibra008 and ibra009 to anyother person apart from Micheal, the person should come out and say YES" No responds on this. All you say is to tell atlantis provider to reopen a ban line. I am sorry i think God fearing person should see sentiment here. About 3 moths atlantis line, don't say i heard that instead try to confirm what you don't know. Poor interaction brings about limitation
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 13:42

jostunde wrote:

I am surprised as you are asking me to change the PW for reshared lines. As a server owner will you encourage resharing afterall you knew what you did with my lines now trying to set people against me.......
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 13:54

activecccam wrote:
jostunde wrote:

I am surprised as you are asking me to change the PW for reshared lines. As a server owner will you encourage resharing afterall you knew what you did with my lines now trying to set people against me.......
dont mind him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 15:58

activecccam wrote:
jostunde wrote:

dnt mind anybdy, coz dy wan 2spoil sm1 name.
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 16:02

Did I send michaelblack to destroy u or what?
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 16:23

jostunde wrote:
Did I send michaelblack to destroy u or what?

only God could know what you are doing...
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 17:16

evytin wil b review @d ryt tym..
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 17:50

This exchange of words is becoming too much,i no expect dis kind tin from respectible members in dis house,we are all mature,so lets reason positively among ourselves
Back to top Go down
CHIBI
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-05-31, 18:10

activecccam wrote:
Hi house, upon the fever on cccam now, atlantis is still rocking and never stop all this while. This shows that this server is the best and ever. Well, if you need one PM me or join me on skype name activecccam for more talks. Thanks

NOTE: NO RE SHARING, NO DOUBLE LOGGIN, ONE RECEIVER ONE IP OTHERWISE THE ACC IS BAN FOR EVER
I need one pls....
Back to top Go down
ibtech
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-06-01, 05:42

I need some acc pls. I confirmed this one is still rocking......
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-06-01, 09:45

Hi guysss
Back to top Go down
Amart
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-06-01, 15:06

if need one just pm activecccam then...
Back to top Go down
mpabua
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-06-01, 15:46

i need good cccam account not atlantis

i bought atlantis to my 49z and i sold the box and use my account in my new box and they stop the account i ask the reseller told me i re-share that account wile i dont know anything abought server even the reseller fisrt put in my account for me

so now i need new account that work good i test mumbua server but his tread have been delete please guys help me with good cccam account to buy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next