Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+101
kouaho
fayz
hd
chila
avatacamcode
isaac311
atlaz
awon boys
mcbesto
Ayosam
ancl
pokuk29
zamumu
ibtech
Oliver Obekpa
HORIZONTAL
turkcorp
muba211
bode4real
michealblakky
egomero
abukay
manyax
Precitec
nanayawadjei
matindow
Twogoods
mac clever
poverty-must-die
tdalyn
esiokugbe
mpabua
lawalahmed
boe
justsatbiz
munajoe
paalink
mrbonti
asensoelect
akpatagoddy
Mkude
dorg
uncle t
Ericnyambi
babycccam
chester19830
drpenguin15
ktk
bejs
BoscoGh
wise view
arike2011
chrisniger
joshuaghana2012
moriztuos
planner2
kunlegzy
obodo
gatete
spiritual
femola77
ruthkalele
Delight
Fishegg45
gyarou
ABBAS NAQVI
smile2012
Safex
vertical
richyboo
flashyberry
Gbengajosephp
jknewton
AWNLJERROL
drbayo
dembababa
aduagba
speedyn2013
coulfoug
pinky1
viazi
mb3
gamsky
buchi
agooo
world richest
brothaken
myforeigneronline
sheneneone
arsenaaaaaal
noel33
abidemidare
spyling target
javanet
spygens
activecccam
jonumbers
stainlez
Amart
gadotor3
heavenboundpkay
105 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-14, 13:17

noel33 wrote:
i talk to him this morning his says this weekend
Have you talked to him again? The weekend is here activecccam, so let the HDs come online pls
Back to top Go down
gadotor3
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-14, 13:32

ATLANTIS SERVER IS DOWN ON OLD ACCOUNT FOR TWO DAYS NOW,THKS
Back to top Go down
Amart
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-14, 14:53

gadotor3 wrote:

Oh but is working fine here, check your decoder well...
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-14, 15:25

It's very much online, check urs bro!
Back to top Go down
gadotor3
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-14, 17:18

which canal+ is showing and what degrees
Back to top Go down
jonumbers
Novice
Novice

Sex : KissMyAss

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-14, 19:00

Amart wrote:
gadotor3 wrote:

I can also confirm NOT working past 2days but works for others. Port is different I guess.
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-14, 19:07

jonumbers wrote:
Amart wrote:
gadotor3 wrote:

I can also confirm NOT working past 2days but works for others. Port is different I guess.

Hey man, if your old acc is not working consult your dealer to migrate you to MGcamd. Thanks...........
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-14, 19:54

gadotor3 wrote:
which canal+ is showing and what degrees
I said Canal+ H, and you are still asking which canal.. Dont you have canal+ H on your list of channel at 36East? Canal +S, Canal+F and Canal+C aren't working. H is working.
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-14, 20:11

french side is off oh... don't want to miss nrj music award on tf1 oh...........
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-15, 11:53

Still 0 HDs....
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-15, 14:35

oo HD...still eluding the atlantis server
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-15, 17:13

Not even stable and also a few channels are opening
Back to top Go down
jonumbers
Novice
Novice

Sex : KissMyAss

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-15, 17:18

activecccam wrote:
jonumbers wrote:
Amart wrote:
gadotor3 wrote:

Hey man, if your old acc is not working consult your dealer to migrate you  to MGcamd. Thanks...........

I did that b4 my post and only reason he gave was my account will work fine after upgrade on server side. Moreover i asked you for an account and cost and you never replied, check PM.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-15, 17:37

Account has been horrible on the stability front past two days..today has been a total nightmare..is the future really bright on this server or what
Back to top Go down
abidemidare
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-15, 18:21

kunlegzy wrote:
muba211 wrote:
mb3 wrote:
what i noticed again about the new emulator active cccam transfered accounts to is that mg camd and newcamd are the same tin. Wen logged in you see connected and 0000 beside d connected. Icam, gscam and kurdcam emulator is d same and cccam is different standing alone. But after d transfer to mgcamd emulator and change or port one of my account is still hell on earth. Freezing as before i changed from cccam to the new mgcamd, and the oda one is still rocking well wit no freeze even on cccam and mgcamd. Pls activecccam. Help me with d account that is freezing a lot. My client i bought it for wnt to kill me ooo. Ibraheem taiwo has d details. Will be hoping to get a positive result from you today bcos i knw u r quick to problem solving and the best. Thanks and God bless u.

PLS THIS POST SHOULD BE REMOVED. WHY MENTION NAMES HERE

Guy abeg remove the fucking name u inserted thrre

U guys don't know that active cccam is d same person with ibrahim taiwo, same person with diff identity. I don't why our people are like this. If u contact active cccam, he would direct u to transact business with ibrahim taiwo. Moreover he's not the owner of atlantis, he just a reseller, so stop complaining to him to add more channels, he can't do nothing.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-15, 19:21

abidemidare wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
muba211 wrote:
mb3 wrote:
what i noticed again about the new emulator active cccam transfered accounts to is that mg camd and newcamd are the same tin. Wen logged in you see connected and 0000 beside d connected. Icam, gscam and kurdcam emulator is d same and cccam is different standing alone. But after d transfer to mgcamd emulator and change or port one of my account is still hell on earth. Freezing as before i changed from cccam to the new mgcamd, and the oda one is still rocking well wit no freeze even on cccam and mgcamd. Pls activecccam. Help me with d account that is freezing a lot. My client i bought it for wnt to kill me ooo. Ibraheem taiwo has d details. Will be hoping to get a positive result from you today bcos i knw u r quick to problem solving and the best. Thanks and God bless u.

PLS THIS POST SHOULD BE REMOVED. WHY MENTION NAMES HERE

Guy abeg remove the fucking name u inserted thrre

U guys don't know that active cccam is d same person with ibrahim taiwo, same person with diff identity. I don't why our people are like this. If u contact active cccam, he would direct u to transact business with ibrahim taiwo. Moreover he's not the owner of atlantis, he just a reseller, so stop complaining to him to add more channels, he can't do nothing.
And how do you know that active is just a reseller? Na you own the server...lol
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 00:42

This server is interesting..yesterday horrible, this whole evening, working for hours without a single freeze
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 08:46

server is always stable my end.....all the times i switch on its flawless
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 09:24

always stable
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 09:26

always stable left some few channels to come
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 09:30

The server is more than stable at my end.what could be the problem with people having issues?just ensure u're using the best network at ur end,don't bank on just 1 network.
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 09:44

Arseaaaaal please what type of decoder are you using?
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 09:47

sheneneone wrote:
Arseaaaaal please what type of decoder are you using?

Have got skybox F4 and it is more than stable on it.
Back to top Go down
myforeigneronline
Amateur
Amateur
myforeigneronline

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 11:46

The server has been very very stable at my end here too.No single freeze sicce last saturday. Thumbs up activecccam
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 11:53

Combine ur receiver with a good router,say huawei E960 or huawei B970/B970B and u shouldn't have problems,once ur network is ok.
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 12:50

TRUE.....the router is key in insuring network stability.....the use of a direct 3g modem doesnot guarantee stability on some networks
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 13:43

Activeccam. You have made urself invincible trying to get u to renew my account but to no available. UR skpe is not online
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 17:15

One of the best in africa
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-16, 23:17

noel33 wrote:
always stable
As for you when i see your comments, I just wonder. look at what you wrote days ago ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Screen14
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-17, 21:10

I hold the view that the issue of freezing is primarily dependent on what server one is actually using at a time. There is atlantis, atlantissat2 and atlantis-nigerian5. I bought some atlantis and atlantissat2 accounts, and later purchased ..nigerian5. I have noticed excellent service on the later, an average performance on atlantis, while atlantissat2 simply delivers an awful amount of downtime with regular freezes though the networks are excellent with packet flow. If there is really someone here that uses atlantissat2 and can mention that he has enjoyed great stability over the past week, I challenge such an one to drop a comment. I have customers on nigerian5 who have called to show appreciation about server stability, like I have myself noticed, and then I have others who use atlantis, and have not been disappointed cos there are few 'normal' freezes. But atlantissat2, horrible, very horrible. I truly hope activecccam would take note and work to resolve this. It's even more annoying cos it's not just customers complaining, I use atlantissat2 myself, and story is just disappointing.
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-17, 22:08

heavenboundpkay wrote:
I hold the view that the issue of freezing is primarily dependent on what server one is actually using at a time. There is atlantis, atlantissat2 and atlantis-nigerian5. I bought some atlantis and atlantissat2 accounts, and later purchased ..nigerian5. I have noticed excellent service on the later, an average performance on atlantis, while atlantissat2 simply delivers an awful amount of downtime with regular freezes though the networks are excellent with packet flow. If there is really someone here that uses atlantissat2 and can mention that he has enjoyed great stability over the past week, I challenge such an one to drop a comment.  I have customers on nigerian5 who have called to show appreciation about server stability, like I have myself noticed, and then I have others who use atlantis, and have not been disappointed cos there are few 'normal' freezes. But atlantissat2, horrible, very horrible. I truly hope activecccam would take note and work to resolve this. It's even more annoying cos it's not just customers complaining, I use atlantissat2 myself, and story is just disappointing.
Well said my brother, I have bought 4 accounts for my friends who I actually praise this server and convinced them to buy but lo and behold here I am with such horrible service. All the four are actually atlantissat2.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-17, 22:25

agooo wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
I hold the view that the issue of freezing is primarily dependent on what server one is actually using at a time. There is atlantis, atlantissat2 and atlantis-nigerian5. I bought some atlantis and atlantissat2 accounts, and later purchased ..nigerian5. I have noticed excellent service on the later, an average performance on atlantis, while atlantissat2 simply delivers an awful amount of downtime with regular freezes though the networks are excellent with packet flow. If there is really someone here that uses atlantissat2 and can mention that he has enjoyed great stability over the past week, I challenge such an one to drop a comment.  I have customers on nigerian5 who have called to show appreciation about server stability, like I have myself noticed, and then I have others who use atlantis, and have not been disappointed cos there are few 'normal' freezes. But atlantissat2, horrible, very horrible. I truly hope activecccam would take note and work to resolve this. It's even more annoying cos it's not just customers complaining, I use atlantissat2 myself, and story is just disappointing.
Well said my brother, I have bought 4 accounts for my friends who I actually praise this server and convinced them to buy but lo and behold here I am with such horrible service. All the four are actually atlantissat2.
I am so hurt my brother. Wudnt even have talked much, but just today I lost a very good friend and loyal customer because of this account. He told me plainly, I just deceived him to waste his money..and I felt so so bad, even wanted to give him a refund. I just can't believe how everybody hails this server as 'best' and all that, and then some of us have to lose customers cos of same server, ah, weytin
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-17, 22:29

heavenboundpkay wrote:
agooo wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
I am so hurt my brother. Wudnt even have talked much, but just today I lost a very good friend and loyal customer because of this account. He told me plainly, I just deceived him to waste his money..and I felt so so bad, even wanted to give him a refund. I just can't believe how everybody hails this server as 'best' and all that, and then some of us have to lose customers cos of same server, ah, weytin
This server want turn man stupid!!! It don now dey behave like the old ic avatar na plug and play. Where's is activecccam self.
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 05:00

agooo wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:

Hey men thanks all. atlantisat,atlantis-nigerian5 and this atlantissat2 are all from the same sources. Atlantissat2 is basically on MGCAMD now and this new system is having problem with some box especially openbox S series which just adjusted yesterday. Weanwhile, atlantisat and atlantis-nigerin5 were originally on Cccam people has been used now converted to MGcamd though not all for now. Please, if any problem with your services let us know as we work with respect to feedback on each boxes. Once again, atlantisat, atlantis-nigerian5 and atlantissat2 are all from the same sources with the same performance as we move from one server to another to avoid server been overloaded just for good delivery. Thanks for your understanding.......
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 07:45

At least we all can now sleep with our two eyes closed nw, if you have any problem as he said, complain to him and he will attend to it.
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 07:55

activecccam wrote:
agooo wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:

Hey men thanks all. atlantisat,atlantis-nigerian5 and this atlantissat2 are all from the same sources. Atlantissat2 is basically on MGCAMD now and this new system is having problem with some box especially openbox S series which just adjusted yesterday. Weanwhile, atlantisat and atlantis-nigerin5 were originally on Cccam people has been used now converted to MGcamd though not all for now. Please, if any problem with your services let us know as we work with respect to feedback on each boxes. Once again, atlantisat, atlantis-nigerian5 and atlantissat2 are all from the same sources with the same performance as we move from one server to another to avoid server been overloaded just for good delivery. Thanks for your understanding.......
Then my man the ff are the ids gssd 91130,95056,95057 and 95060.
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 08:27

i use atlantissat2...with mgcamd and its rather a very stable experience.....i upgraded my box to the latest firmware and i can testify that the server is very stable all the time i switch on.....maybe those experiencing constant freezes shd chose the best network and upgrade their firmware
Back to top Go down
buchi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 08:28

when we were complaining of instability and unjustifiable account blockage on atlantis, some persons were calling us names. we lost our monies and valuable clients because of this server. thank God for QSAT and AVATAR CAM that restored the hope and confidence.
I still wonder why people spend more for this when they can get qsat at much more cheaper price and get better service for a longer period of time.
IN QUEEN WE TRUST!!!!
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 08:48

buchi wrote:
when we were complaining of instability and unjustifiable account blockage on atlantis, some persons were calling us names. we lost our monies and valuable clients because of this server. thank God for QSAT and AVATAR CAM that restored the hope and confidence.
I still wonder why people spend more for this when they can get qsat at much more cheaper price and get better service for a longer period of time.
IN QUEEN WE TRUST!!!!
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!
my brother na true talk u dey talk,we don suffer b4 for atlantis hand and ever since i left them 9 months ago i have rest of mind from all my clients thanks to other options regarding dongle and sharing protocols
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 08:51

buchi wrote:
IN QUEEN WE TRUST!!!!
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 09:27

gamsky wrote:
buchi wrote:
IN QUEEN WE TRUST!!!!
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!
my brother na true talk u dey talk,we don suffer b4 for atlantis hand and ever since i left them 9 months ago i have rest of mind from all my clients thanks to other options regarding dongle and sharing protocols
y praising qsat dat is not up to a year old am nt sayin d box is bad bt giv him time atlantis had been online for decade n still counting atlantis hav prove dependability n reliability for their client sometims if dstv is nt wrking thy add canal n mytv for their client until dstv is back
Back to top Go down
mb3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 11:01

Active cccam you have got to do sumtin about pple's complain. Those complaining about the atlantisat2 account that it freezez a lot. Help dem out so it bcoms stable. Bcos as for me am using atlantisat 2 and is stable on mgcam not cccam. Maybe he has not changed it for u pple to mgcam. D only tin we dat ours are stable are facing is that sum important channels like SSblitz sum mnet stations are not stable. Active pls do sumtin before you loose all customers bcos nigerians are not patients and might spoil your server name with all this complain.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 11:02

javanet wrote:
i use atlantissat2...with mgcamd and its rather a very stable experience.....i upgraded my box to the latest firmware and i can testify that the server is very stable all the time i switch on.....maybe those experiencing constant freezes shd chose the best network and upgrade their firmware
Before you start defending this server again, oya abeg send the port your using for your own box..
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 11:16

activecccam wrote:
agooo wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:

My brother, this does not convince me in anyway. If they are all from the same source why should the problem be persistent after several firmware upgrades and network optimization efforts? You remember I complained to you about the atlantissat2 from the very beginning, the very week you migrated to mgcamd. Now all the others I purchased are working great, while im down here losing customers cos of atlantissat2. This your explanation, how does it bring back my friend and customer? I'm really disturbed, because I just gave people high hopes about this account and now having nightmares.
Back to top Go down
mb3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-18, 22:10

still blazing at my end since 3days now no one freeze on my atlantisat2 account. strong decoder d best. works well wit mgcam
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-19, 06:16

heavenboundpkay wrote:
javanet wrote:
Before you start defending this server again, oya abeg send the port your using for your own box..

im using port 14400 and all is well
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-19, 06:42

agooo wrote:
activecccam wrote:
agooo wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:

activecccam why is it that three of my ids are not connecting at all since yesterday?
Oya what's the matter?
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-19, 07:21

agooo wrote:
agooo wrote:
activecccam wrote:
agooo wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:

activecccam why is it that three of my ids are not connecting at all since yesterday?
Oya what's the matter?

Hey men, did you get these ID from Active. Pls everybody should see to this, many people are complaining and thir server are not from me. I told the whole house to consult their dealer to migrate to MGcamd. ID gssd91130......does not belong to activecccam. For those on my server and already migrated with compartible box i see no problem with you people. For ID like gssd911300 and you could not locate your dealer consult me on skype for help thanks all, Atlantis has remain for last 3 years, NEVER RUN-AWAY SERVER.............
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-19, 08:27

You are not alwys online on skype. I want buy to the mgcam account
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty2013-12-19, 12:27

Atlantis is off this morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next