Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+101
kouaho
fayz
hd
chila
avatacamcode
isaac311
atlaz
awon boys
mcbesto
Ayosam
ancl
pokuk29
zamumu
ibtech
Oliver Obekpa
HORIZONTAL
turkcorp
muba211
bode4real
michealblakky
egomero
abukay
manyax
Precitec
nanayawadjei
matindow
Twogoods
mac clever
poverty-must-die
tdalyn
esiokugbe
mpabua
lawalahmed
boe
justsatbiz
munajoe
paalink
mrbonti
asensoelect
akpatagoddy
Mkude
dorg
uncle t
Ericnyambi
babycccam
chester19830
drpenguin15
ktk
bejs
BoscoGh
wise view
arike2011
chrisniger
joshuaghana2012
moriztuos
planner2
kunlegzy
obodo
gatete
spiritual
femola77
ruthkalele
Delight
Fishegg45
gyarou
ABBAS NAQVI
smile2012
Safex
vertical
richyboo
flashyberry
Gbengajosephp
jknewton
AWNLJERROL
drbayo
dembababa
aduagba
speedyn2013
coulfoug
pinky1
viazi
mb3
gamsky
buchi
agooo
world richest
brothaken
myforeigneronline
sheneneone
arsenaaaaaal
noel33
abidemidare
spyling target
javanet
spygens
activecccam
jonumbers
stainlez
Amart
gadotor3
heavenboundpkay
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2013-12-14, 13:17

First topic message reminder :

noel33 wrote:
i talk to him this morning his says this weekend
Have you talked to him again? The weekend is here activecccam, so let the HDs come online pls
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 15:14

hmmm, e no be small matter ooo,activecccam and heavenboundpkay. I believe whatever differences u guyz have can still be resolved.it's my fervent prayer
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 15:21

richyboo wrote:
hmmm, e no be small matter ooo,activecccam and heavenboundpkay. I believe whatever differences u guyz have can still be resolved.it's my fervent prayer  
What are you talking about man?
Back to top Go down
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 15:43

REAL MADRID V ATLETICO MADRID which sat. go show am and channel pls. i hear say dstv no hv right
Back to top Go down
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 15:44

does atlantis open nilesat 7.0w i mean da old ajazerra sports
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 15:48

poverty-must-die wrote:
Yep
Back to top Go down
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 15:53

heavenboundpkay wrote:
poverty-must-die wrote:
Yep
ok thnx. will the show da match there. can i have the frequency pls. i have 90cm dish
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 15:57

poverty-must-die wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
poverty-must-die wrote:
Yep
ok thnx. will the show da match there. can i have the frequency pls. i have 90cm dish
Man, I'll advise you go to FTA thread and read more on aljazeera sports. Im not sure you can get what you are looking for with a 90cm dish. If you want all the aljazeera sports channels(1-18), and their HD channels, you need at least 10ft(3meters) to do that.
Back to top Go down
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 16:09

heavenboundpkay wrote:
poverty-must-die wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
poverty-must-die wrote:
Yep
Man, I'll advise you go to FTA thread and read more on aljazeera sports. Im not sure you can get what you are looking for with a 90cm dish. If you want all the aljazeera sports channels(1-18), and their HD channels, you need at least 10ft(3meters) to do that.
ok. thnx for the info. well apprecited.
Back to top Go down
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 16:11

does the atlantis aldo open mytv sat? at least there id setanta to watch
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 16:50

poverty-must-die wrote:
does the atlantis aldo open mytv sat? at least there id setanta to watch

@ poverty -must-die, no pls but let's monitor canal + sports on dstv tonight, maybe they will show it
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 17:03

it's a shame, Coz I wonder what devil TVs is good for apart from the English league.every football event centres around the E.L, prematch, half time n post match analysis; yet when it comes to the Spanish (which I believe is the best in the world) n Italian leagues they show it just when the match is abt to begin.sometimes u even miss the line ups
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 19:57

richyboo wrote:
it's a shame, Coz I wonder what devil TVs is good for apart from the English league.every football event centres around the E.L, prematch, half time n post match analysis; yet when it comes to the Spanish (which I believe is the best in the world) n Italian leagues they show it just when the match is abt to begin.sometimes u even miss the line ups

Match live on setanta Africa now
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 19:58

My Atlantis server is down, anyone else with same problem?
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 20:12

mac clever wrote:
My Atlantis server is down, anyone else with same problem?
its working here brother
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 20:14

mac clever wrote:
richyboo wrote:

you cant compare the English Premiership to all the other league in the world, is the most watch league in the entire universe, apart from that is the most lucrative u may argue that with me though, but thats the truth.
Back to top Go down
myforeigneronline
Amateur
Amateur
myforeigneronline

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 20:26

Pls it's Atlantis opening setenta? If yes @ where?
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 20:37

heavenboundpkay wrote:
richyboo wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
richyboo wrote:
Hi house, Pls which channels will broadcast de copa del Rey semi between real madrid vs atletico Madrid in Ghana apart from bein sports. I seriously need to watch this match but I don't hv steady internet to watch online
Relax man, just monitor canal+sport on d*tv...

@ heavenboundpkay, is canal + sport going to show it Coz I don't remember them showing it @ de knockout, n quarter finals ooo and we've reached de semis  but point well taking.I will monitor on Wednesday n see. thanks bro
Yep wlcm..jux have faith..

copa del Rey real Madrid vs atletico on canal+sports? no show
Back to top Go down
asensoelect
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 20:39

I dont think so
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 20:40

Match live on BEIN sports 2HD and 13HD
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 21:04

javanet wrote:

If you got snuff data, watch on iptv
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 21:15

javanet wrote:

my brother u dey enjoy. we'll follow suit very soon
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 21:18

BEIN sports sure not to disappoint, match action packed... r. Madrid 2-0 athletico,. ..don't know if athletico will recover
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 22:32

I cant believe what happened to atletico madrid to lose by a whooping 3 goals to nil.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-05, 23:03

kunlegzy wrote:
mac clever wrote:
richyboo wrote:

you cant compare the English Premiership to all the other league in the world, is the most watch league in the entire universe, apart from that is the most lucrative u may argue that with me though, but thats the truth.
seconded
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 00:09

smile2012 wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
mac clever wrote:
richyboo wrote:

seconded

I appreciate all ur submissions but I still have my reservations though
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 07:03

now Atlantis is rocking very well
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 07:22

noel33 wrote:
Better!
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 15:50

noel33 wrote:
rocking well in terms of stability but need some more kids entertainment...only have 3 channels,CN,bbc c,added disney yesterday..need some more....n investigative fun like crime,ID
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 15:51

all the channels are back
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 15:54

noel33 wrote:
can anyone confirm that......
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 16:27

javanet wrote:
noel33 wrote:
can anyone confirm that......
will get home soon to check that
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 16:35

all the Africa magic channels are showing and the movie channels
Back to top Go down
mb3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 17:08

mnet e and world still not showing. who said all channels are back? no nigerian staion. hiptv, channel o, universal channel, ait, stv, soundcity where are they? active add up. at least sound city and hiptv. thanks
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 22:49

Una go dey manAge am nani
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 23:00

noel33 wrote:
Bros, what exactly made you say all channels are back?? Crime, Universal, BET, silverbird and a host of other great channels not working still. Pls check well before you make our hearts race...but I do think the channels now take a much much faster time to open, and that's very very good.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 23:04

Who is sayn d truth o?
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 23:18

All channels are not back but some channels have been added and the server is very stable.like oliver twist,we want all the channels.not talking about HD o,just give us all the SD channels.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 23:20

What is wrong will HDs on all dogs and cccam self...na wa o
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 23:24

smile2012 wrote:
What is wrong will HDs on all dogs and cccam self...na wa o
HD na luxury for now o.make all SD channels just dey show,when HD comes,e go be bonus.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 23:27

Better then
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-06, 23:29

Na all channels and stability we want,atlantis is getting there!
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-07, 00:30

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
All channels are not back but some channels have been added and the server is very stable.like oliver twist,we want all the channels.not talking about HD o,just give us all the SD channels.
The addition of channels and improvement in stability actually happened yesterday afternoon after it was announced by Fishegg, and many of us acknowledged the addition and responded . So for noel33 to come now and say today ALL channels are working is not appropriate. For me personally, if every other channel works but Crime, Universal and MNet Entertainment dont work, my funzone is still a disaster
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-07, 06:16

heavenboundpkay wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
The addition of channels and improvement in stability actually happened yesterday afternoon after it was announced by Fishegg, and many of us acknowledged the addition and responded . So for noel33 to come now and say today ALL channels are working is not appropriate. For me personally, if every other channel works but Crime, Universal and MNet Entertainment dont work, my funzone is still a disaster
I believe with time,they'll add all the channels u've mentioned.personally,have missed crime channel so so much.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-07, 08:11

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
I believe with time,they'll add all the channels u've mentioned.personally,have missed crime channel so so much.
Yeah, that's everyone's hope.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-07, 08:27

Better!
Back to top Go down
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
Twogoods

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-07, 14:18

What ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
matindow
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-07, 16:31

not bad
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-08, 00:06

Twogoods wrote:
What ?
Eheh, what don't you understand?
Back to top Go down
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
Twogoods

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-08, 02:35

heavenboundpkay wrote:
Twogoods wrote:
What ?
Eheh, what don't you understand?
server thin
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-02-08, 08:56

fellow users.... just keep this in mind even with one leg atlantis is the most stable server i've been using since my introduction to c*rdsh*ring....recent work brought back all frenchies for me...

but we remain prayin for the return of leading channels like m*et east and west...and if it's possible HDs...

atlantis as you promised french people are still loking for the tvs*tafrica package as promissed.... keep it up... man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next