Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)

Go down 
+40
OLOBE
delafirst
jobman
xedyl
eddyvic
mcbesto
steveworld
Isyman
frisky
samboha
isaac311
Gcynthia
chi4all
fxprof
ger_gemam
dabel04
peter pan
Roykay
Stevolat
youngswagger
Safex
tinsgbo
irondehero42
finger
Opyone1
Jossy88
Gmailer
Ashawo
lordgatt
Fishegg45
sconi
Femistic02
bajoraf2014
iykmora
smile2012
Losaries
Emmaculate20
Best Ben
cpaul
lawalahmed
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty
PostSubject: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 01:29

I will use this medium to educate  you guys  (us) about soccer punting (and other sports) and also little explanation about punting terminology also free Premium pick from me, I will also recommend one Naija Sportbook to be used…
The Sportbook I will used here called MERRYBET (www.merrybet.com) For Top  up (loading of money into ur account) just P.M me

U can as well like (follow) me on facebook, through my fan page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MedorianSports-Pick/170017799763093

For Previous record, you can check me here:

http://nairabetforum.com/index.php?topic=3768.75

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-04-03, 09:35; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 01:32

In soccer punting you have two ways of selection, by instinct (ur total assumption of possible outcome) or by System Selection (by redefine way that give positive outcome in a long run)..
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 01:36

In Sport Punting (betting), Money Management define gambler and investor.....

Here either i'm posting from personal view of punting or post from my system selection, my money management ( a point) will not more than 5% of my entire bankroll

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-05-07, 08:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 01:46

Note a point for my system selection is 2% of my bankroll

My System Selection for this Weekend will be  :

1. Spain - La Liga... Real Betis v Atletico Madrid (Sun 23rd)... Home Win... 1pts @ 6.5

2.Spain - La Liga... Osasuna v Sevilla (Sun 23rd)... Away Win... 2.5pts @ 2.3

3 Italy - Serie A... Sampdoria v Verona (Sun 23rd)... Home Win... 3pts @ 2.1

4. Serie A... Chievo v Roma (Sat 22nd)... Home Win... 1pts @ 7

5.France - Ligue 1... Bastia v Reims (Sat 22nd)... Home Win... 2.5pts @ 2.3

6. England - League Two... Scunthorpe United v Burton Albion (Sat 22nd)... AwayDNB 2.5pts @ 2.3

7.England - League Two... Morecambe v Northampton Town (Sat 22nd)... Home Win... 2pts @ 2.75

8.England - Championship... Derby County v Nottingham Forest (Sat 22nd)... Home Win... 2.5pts @ 2.2

9. England - Championship... Brighton and Hove Albion v Ipswich Town (Sat 22nd)... Away Win... 1.5pts @ 4.5

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 14:02

Personal Selection for today:

Bristol Rovers lost heavy, 4-0 on travel to Hartlepool. Bradley Walker was very instrumental as hosts deservedly carried the day by been 4 times better unreplied, marking boss John Ward’s heaviest defeat since taking over as manager; he admitted his lads played poorly but he has been impressed with the way they have handled themselves on the training pitch this week. An urgent step to avoid a recurrence will be employed at home as they now welcome 8th placed Southend who are currently eyeing the promotion play-off they are just two points away from. Bristol at home stands strong with a 9-5-4 but ironically are the league’s poorest travelers. A win today could potentially give them a 5-position limp on the table. They head into this clash with no injury worry, but rather with the boost that Alefe Santos (17/1), Chris Beardsley (Mf 18/1) and Tom Lockyer (Df 32/1) have all signed a new deal with the club.

Southend know no win in last 12 matches overall but have got the incentive of moving into the play-off spot with a win today. They are coming from a 0-0 welcoming Bury in a match that greeted little attempts in fornt of the goal as there was just one attempt on goal from Southend defender John Egan late header. Manager Phil Brown hinted there has to be an improvement in the attack to be able to continue earning fan’s support while although commending his defence lines. Main striker and highest goal-scorer Barry Corr (37/7) is suspended while Luke Prosser (Df 23/3) and Adam Thompson (Df 16/0) return from injury.

Last time at home, Azeez Adebayo’s brilliance robbed off Burton’s 3-points as they lost 2-1. Bristol have been strong at home where they’ve won their previous three matches. For today’s clash, both teams should be seeking a win adding that Southend cannot play draw forever; however both teams should be low on confidence at the moment but going by home form, hosts seems likely to bounce back to positive results in front of their home fans

Bristo record at home vs top half of d table,P10... w4 d4 l2 with average of 1.67 point per game also goal diff of + 5
while southend at away vs bottom half, P11...w3 d2 l6 with average of 1point per game also goal diff. of -3

My Final verdict:

I see a close game here, but since Bristol only fail twice at home this season to score goal against opposition like this at @ home, also southend fail to score once at away against opposition of this nature (although they only scored twice in in one of those games but always manage to score 1 at every game)...

If there will be winner here i see slim victory to bristol city 2-1 or
1 - 1

Pick: Bristol City Draw No Bet @ 1.70
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 18:30

lawalahmed wrote:

1. Spain - La Liga... Real Betis v Atletico Madrid (Sun 23rd)... Home Win... 1pts @ 6.5

6. England - League Two... Scunthorpe United v Burton Albion (Sat 22nd)... AwayDNB 2.5pts @ 2.3

7.England - League Two... Morecambe v Northampton Town (Sat 22nd)... Home Win... 2pts @ 2.75

8.England - Championship... Derby County v Nottingham Forest (Sat 22nd)... Home Win... 2.5pts @ 2.2

9. England - Championship... Brighton and Hove Albion v Ipswich Town (Sat 22nd)... Away Win... 1.5pts @ 4.5

Good Luck

bros you really went head on against the bookmakers...whats giving you such confidence?
really want to know
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 19:44

@ C Paul, i'm not against bookies as you said, but my system go against bookies.....

System pick is different from personal view about game because system is base on secret trend that only known to the investor of the system....my system might lost all his selection for this week but it might win all selection for next week, what matter is long run of profit accumulation of the system....

Anyway, thanks for your view  Very Happy i appreciate ur contribution
Back to top Go down
Best Ben
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 19:49

cpaul wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:

Good Luck

bros you really went head on against the bookmakers...whats giving you such confidence?
really want to know
Pls, wat do d points mean?
Back to top Go down
Best Ben
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 19:53

Pls mark,
Psg to win either half
Hartelpool to win either half
Angers vs opponet: both teams to score
Dijon vs opponet: both teams to score
Istres vs opponet both teams to score
Win BIG$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
Best Ben
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 19:55

Lawalahmed plzzzz, I want us to join hands together... Pls inbox me ur mobile no.
Back to top Go down
Emmaculate20
Novice
Novice
Emmaculate20

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 20:39

Kudos & Well done Broda! @Lawalahmed
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 21:38

lawalahmed wrote:
@ C Paul, i'm not against bookies  as you said, but my system go against bookies.....

System pick is different from personal view about game because system is base on secret trend that only known to the investor of the system....my system might lost all his selection for this week but it might win all selection for next week, what matter is long run of profit accumulation of the system....

Anyway, thanks for your view  Very Happy i appreciate ur contribution

ok...got the gist...thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 23:40

Best Ben wrote:
cpaul wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:

Good Luck

really want to know
Pls, wat do d points mean?

Points is fraction of ur money management, e.g if you start punting with some of 100k, a point to ur bankroll is 1k, while 2.5pts will means N2,500k to bankroll of 100k...

After my wedding next (sunday, 30-03-2014), my first lecture here about punting is Money management bcos is main ingredient for any successful punter ....but before i disappear here for few days i will update all my selection that i post earlier today

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-21, 23:43

lawalahmed wrote:
Personal Selection for today:

Bristol Rovers lost heavy, 4-0 on travel to Hartlepool. Bradley Walker was very instrumental as hosts deservedly carried the day by been 4 times better unreplied, marking boss John Ward’s heaviest defeat since taking over as manager; he admitted his lads played poorly but he has been impressed with the way they have handled themselves on the training pitch this week. An urgent step to avoid a recurrence will be employed at home as they now welcome 8th placed Southend who are currently eyeing the promotion play-off they are just two points away from. Bristol at home stands strong with a 9-5-4 but ironically are the league’s poorest travelers. A win today could potentially give them a 5-position limp on the table. They head into this clash with no injury worry, but rather with the boost that Alefe Santos (17/1), Chris Beardsley (Mf 18/1) and Tom Lockyer (Df 32/1) have all signed a new deal with the club.

Southend know no win in last 12 matches overall but have got the incentive of moving into the play-off spot with a win today. They are coming from a 0-0 welcoming Bury in a match that greeted little attempts in fornt of the goal as there was just one attempt on goal from Southend defender John Egan late header. Manager Phil Brown hinted there has to be an improvement in the attack to be able to continue earning fan’s support while although commending his defence lines. Main striker and highest goal-scorer Barry Corr (37/7) is suspended while Luke Prosser (Df 23/3) and Adam Thompson (Df 16/0) return from injury.

Last time at home, Azeez Adebayo’s brilliance robbed off Burton’s 3-points as they lost 2-1. Bristol have been strong at home where they’ve won their previous three matches. For today’s clash, both teams should be seeking a win adding that Southend cannot play draw forever; however both teams should be low on confidence at the moment but going by home form, hosts seems likely to bounce back to positive results in front of their home fans

Bristo record at home vs top half of d table,P10... w4 d4 l2 with average of 1.67 point per game also goal diff of + 5
while southend at away vs bottom half, P11...w3 d2 l6 with average of 1point per game also goal diff. of -3

My Final verdict:

I see a close game here, but since Bristol only fail twice at home this season to score goal against opposition like this at @ home, also southend fail to score once at away against opposition of this nature (although they only scored twice in in one of those games but always manage to score 1 at every game)...

If there will be winner here i see slim victory to bristol city 2-1 or
1 - 1

Pick: Bristol City Draw No Bet @ 1.70

Final Scoreline = 0 0...................Money refund (since we choose DNB)
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-22, 12:11

Today Selection :

Everton vs Swansea, Pick Everton DNB(Draw No Bet)

Cardiff vs Liverpool, Pick Liverpool DNB

Norwich vs Sunderland, Pick Norwich DNB

Man.City vs Fulham, Pick Man. City to win

Combo @ 2.40

GL

Reason for the Pick

All seven of Norwich's wins this season have come following a defeat (lost 4-2 at Southampton last week), also Norwich record vs bottom half table @ home is: P 7, w 3, D 3 lost 1 while Sunderland only win once this season at away, lost 5 draw once against bottom half table at away..

MCFC are unbeaten in their last nine #BPL matches against Fulham (W6 D3)

Fulham has taken just one away point against in the top half of the #BPL table, a 2-2 draw at Old Trafford in February.
Man City has won 17 of their last 19 #BPL matches at home, outscoring opponents 55-13 in those contests.

Swansea's only three away #BPL wins this season have come against teams in the bottom 5 (West Brom, Crystal Palace, Fulham).

Liverpool has won 5 straight #BPL matches, scoring 18 goals in the process. Their record when scoring 3+ times: W16, D1, L0.

Cardiff is looking for back to back home league wins for the first time since December 2012, a run of 25 matches.....

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-23, 12:42

lawalahmed wrote:
Today Selection :

Everton vs Swansea, Pick Everton DNB(Draw No Bet)

Cardiff vs Liverpool, Pick Liverpool DNB

Norwich vs Sunderland, Pick Norwich DNB

Man.City vs Fulham, Pick Man. City to win

Combo @ 2.40

GL

Reason for the Pick

All seven of Norwich's wins this season have come following a defeat (lost 4-2 at Southampton last week), also Norwich record vs bottom half table @ home is: P 7, w 3, D 3 lost 1 while Sunderland only win once this season at away, lost 5 draw once against bottom half table at away..

MCFC are unbeaten in their last nine #BPL matches against Fulham (W6 D3)

Fulham has taken just one away point against in the top half of the #BPL table, a 2-2 draw at Old Trafford in February.
Man City has won 17 of their last 19 #BPL matches at home, outscoring opponents 55-13 in those contests.

Swansea's only three away #BPL wins this season have come against teams in the bottom 5 (West Brom, Crystal Palace, Fulham).

Liverpool has won 5 straight #BPL matches, scoring 18 goals in the process. Their record when scoring 3+ times: W16, D1, L0.

Cardiff is looking for back to back home league wins for the first time since December 2012, a run of 25 matches.....

Good Luck

Won
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-23, 12:45

Hi,
Today Selection:

Oriente Petrolero vs Bolivar, Pick oriente Petrolero DNB @1.22(Bolivia Futbal)

Monaco vs Lille, Pick Monaco DNB @1.35

Monaco against top half table @Home,  = P7, w5, d2, l0 with goal diff +8 average 2.43pts
Lille  agaainst top half table @ away, = P5, w0, d2, l3 with goal diff -2 average 0.4pt

Az Allkmaa vs Zwolle, Pick Az DNB@ 1.23

Az Alkmaar against top half table @ Home= P6, w3,d1, l2 with goal diff -1 average 1.67
zwolle against top half table @ away = P6, w0,d2,l4 with goal diff -10 average 0.33

Treble @ 2.05

GL
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-23, 14:18

lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,
Today Selection:

Monaco against top half table @Home,  = P7, w5, d2, l0 with goal diff +8 average 2.43pts
Lille  agaainst top half table @ away, = P5, w0, d2, l3 with goal diff -2 average 0.4pt

Az Alkmaar against top half table @ Home= P6, w3,d1, l2 with goal diff -1 average 1.67
zwolle against top half table @ away = P6, w0,d2,l4 with goal diff -10 average 0.33

Treble @ 2.05

GL
Kudos 2u brov.. pls do add more games 4 ma accumulathon am behind u oga
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-23, 15:55

@Losaries, i dont really play long accumulation bcos i invest a lot in sport betting with big money wch make it profitable for me...

For Instance, i place N20,000 on yesterday game which return N60,000 means profit of N40,000:00k..

Placing bet above 2.0 odd is not advisable bcos it means gamble, although i place it on my system selection but with very small money (btw N1000 to N5000)....

Good you are following...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-23, 19:20

Nice one
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-23, 20:42

lawalahmed wrote:
@Losaries, i dont really play long accumulation bcos i invest a lot in sport betting with big money wch make it profitable for me...

For Instance, i place N20,000 on yesterday game which return N60,000 means profit of N40,000:00k..

Placing bet above 2.0 odd is not advisable bcos it means gamble, although i place it on my system selection but with very small money (btw N1000 to N5000)....

Good you are following...
Egbon u are 2much. wat is killin me is dis accumulation. 1 realy need ur guide abt dis biz pm me ur numba abeg
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-24, 15:50

lawalahmed wrote:

2.Spain - La Liga... Osasuna v Sevilla (Sun 23rd)... Away Win... 2.5pts @ 2.3.................Won

3 Italy - Serie A... Sampdoria v Verona (Sun 23rd)... Home Win... 3pts @ 2.1.......Won

5.France - Ligue 1... Bastia v Reims (Sat 22nd)... Home Win... 2.5pts @ 2.3...........won

6. England - League Two... Scunthorpe United v Burton Albion (Sat 22nd)... AwayDNB 2.5pts @ 2.3.......won

Good Luck

Profitable weekend, total points of 18.5 returned 35.8pts units profit

Means if ur unit (Point) is N1000 ur profit with the system is N17,300 for the weekend

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-24, 15:52

lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,
Today Selection:

Treble @ 2.05

GL

WON
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-24, 15:57

That is it for me for this week, I will come back in 2 weeks with more focus after my Nikai engagement....

Until Then, Stake Wisely
Back to top Go down
Emmaculate20
Novice
Novice
Emmaculate20

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-24, 23:46

lawalahmed wrote:
That is it for me for this week, I will come back in 2 weeks with more focus after my Nikai engagement....

Until Then, Stake Wisely
Thnx BOSS!
I dey fill u, well done til den.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-25, 16:36

O.k, for a friend that request something frm me for today, i promise to post today but till after next week since i will not be able to study trend for few days...

Spezia won only three times in last ten rounds, last one in last round against a delepted Brecia sides.

Hosts (Spezia) have some important missings: regular keeper Leali - second keeper Valentini only played three matches at the start and in autumn and Spezia never won in those matches ( 0-1-2)- Lisuzzo ( def. 28 1g), Bianchetti ( def.Cool. Remain also out Pires ( midf. 12), Rivas ( midf.12+4) and Sammarco ( midf.15+5)

Trapani is in full fight for promotion playoff, they also have better trend with only one defeat in the last 17 rounds. For them two important players return from suspension and Martinelli ( def.13+1) is the only absence.

Spezia also have one of worst home record in this division they played 15 times @home with only 5 wins with 6 draw and 4 loses and also manage to scored 17 but also received 18 goals back in the process...,

While Trapani is one of best traveller in this division, they played 15 times @ away so far this season with just 3 lost...

Also in term of form home team only win one in the last 5 games while visitor only lost once in the last 10 matches

For me my money is on Trapani for this match...

Pick: Trapani Draw No bet @ 2.25

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Swansea season really showcase different between big team and smaller teams, big team know how to manage high roll coaster fixtures while smaller team is opposite of it....,

Big team played average of 55 to 65matches per seasoson while small team only range btw 40 to 50 matches...most of smaller team that fortunate for european ticket always suffer in the following season bcos they dont know how to manage high roller matches fixture...

Here is Swansea this season, They played one of best futbal in europe last season, infact at a point they call their former coach(sch.... sorry miss his name) best in euroupe last season but what happen to him this season (sacked ! after just few games)...

Arsenal performance against bottom half of the table this season, they played 7 times with 6 victories with only just one lost (opening match of the season against Aston Villa) while Swansea is yet to record a victory against top half table team this season at away but just one draw with 7 loses so far..

Pick: Arsenal draw No bet @ 1.20

My Verdict:
       Trapani DNB @2.25
       Arsenal DNB @1.20

Double @ 2.70

Good Luck

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-26, 09:02

lawalahmed wrote:
O.k, for a friend that request something frm me for today, i promise to post today but till after next week since i will not be able to study trend for few days...

Spezia won only three times in last ten rounds, last one in last round against a delepted Brecia sides.

Hosts (Spezia) have some important missings: regular keeper Leali - second keeper Valentini only played three matches at the start and in autumn and Spezia never won in those matches ( 0-1-2)- Lisuzzo ( def. 28 1g), Bianchetti ( def.Cool. Remain also out Pires ( midf. 12), Rivas ( midf.12+4) and Sammarco ( midf.15+5)

Trapani is in full fight for promotion playoff, they also have better trend with only one defeat in the last 17 rounds. For them two important players return from suspension and Martinelli ( def.13+1) is the only absence.

Spezia also have one of worst home record in this division they played 15 times @home with only 5 wins with 6 draw and 4 loses and also manage to scored 17 but also received 18 goals back in the process...,

While Trapani is one of best traveller in this division, they played 15 times @ away so far this season with just 3 lost...

Also in term of form home team only win one in the last 5 games while visitor only lost once in the last 10 matches

For me my money is on Trapani for this match...

Pick: Trapani Draw No bet @ 2.25

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Swansea season really showcase different between big team and smaller teams, big team know how to manage high roll coaster fixtures while smaller team is opposite of it....,

Big team played average of 55 to 65matches per seasoson while small team only range btw 40 to 50 matches...most of smaller team that fortunate for european ticket always suffer in the following season bcos they dont know how to manage high roller matches fixture...

Here is Swansea this season, They played one of best futbal in europe last season, infact at a point they call their former coach(sch.... sorry miss his name) best in euroupe last season but what happen to him this season (sacked ! after just few games)...

Arsenal performance against bottom half of the table this season, they played 7 times with 6 victories with only just one lost (opening match of the season against Aston Villa) while Swansea is yet to record a victory against top half table team this season at away but just one draw with 7 loses so far..

Pick: Arsenal draw No bet @ 1.20

My Verdict:
       Trapani DNB @2.25
       Arsenal DNB @1.20

Double @ 2.70

Good Luck

WON
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-31, 18:06

Udinese vs Catania

Catania have never won in the last 21 away games.(starting from last season)

Also Catania have lost 13 of their 15 away matches in current Serie A season.

Pick: Udenese Draw No Bet

West Ham vs Sunderland

Sunderland have failed to score in 30% of their last 20 home games, while West Ham have failed to score in 50% of their

last 20 away games. Both teams are having one of the worst attacks with average of around 1 goal scored per match.

Sunderland has the worst offense at home, while West Ham has 2nd best defense away from home.

So far, in 32 rounds, both teams have best(Top) scorer with exactly 7 goals, so we can see that offense is not their good

side.

All in all, I expect tensed match, Sunderland go to this with a lot of pressure while West Ham will aim for a draw...Which

means the match will be one of boring match of the season.

Pick: Under 3.5gls

Steaua Bucuresti vs Botosani

Steaua Bucuresti have won 24 of their last 28 home matches in Liga I.

Pick: Steau Bucuresti to win

Treble @ 1.78

GL
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-31, 19:50

lawalahmed wrote:
Udinese vs Catania

West Ham vs Sunderland

Sunderland have failed to score in 30% of their last 20 home games, while West Ham have failed to score in 50% of their

last 20 away games. Both teams are having one of the worst attacks with average of around 1 goal scored per match.

Sunderland has the worst offense at home, while West Ham has 2nd best defense away from home.

So far, in 32 rounds, both teams have best(Top) scorer with exactly 7 goals, so we can see that offense is not their good

side.

All in all, I expect tensed match, Sunderland go to this with a lot of pressure while West Ham will aim for a draw...Which

Treble @ 1.78

GL

thanks for the post...i'would really love to play that sunderland game...but am not too sure of their abilities to score goals
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-03-31, 22:04

@ lawalahmed you are the best...though i ddnt play tonight, i followed your predictions to see their outcomes...i respect your prediction ability...more grace to your elbows.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-01, 08:51

lawalahmed wrote:
Udinese vs Catania

West Ham vs Sunderland

side.

Treble @ 1.78

GL

WON
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-01, 11:11

weldone my chiarman, bt i think u shld b in ur honey moon. i missed yestaday games. pls let 2day b quick nd sure. Godbless
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-01, 11:14

weldone my chiarman, bt i think u shld b in ur honey moon. i missed yestaday games. pls let 2day b quick nd sure. Godbless
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-01, 14:56

Please, always strict with ur Bankroll bcos soccer betting is also gamble....

Please, don't expect me to win all my selection but i promise to keep at-least 70% strike rate with average odd of 2.0....

Mean while, i will post today selection in few minutes...
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-01, 15:05

Barcelona vs Alt. madrid

The best Spanish attack (89 goals scored in Primera División) host the best Spanish defense (22 goals condeded in the

Spanish league) for the first leg of the Champions League Quarter Finals.

Good form for Barcelona which seemed to experience a crisis and solved it with 5 consecutive wins: 1 in Champions League

with Manchester City and 4 in Primera División where they defeated Osasuna at home 7-0, Real Madrid 4-3 in Madrid !, 3-0

Celta at home and 1-0 Espanyol (derby match). they will miss thier first choice kepper (Valdes) for this game.

Atletico Madrid also won 6 in a row: 4-1 to Milan in CL and 5 more wins with Celta Vigo, Espanyol, Betis, Granada and

Athletic Bilbao.

On the other hand, the absence of Diego Costa (striker) is expected to be a huge problem for this team, at least for this

game at “Camp Nou”.Diego Costa, who is the leading goalscorer of Atletico Madrid, managed to score seven goals in the

previous eight games of his team in this tournament.Raul Garcia (midfielder / 4 goals) is another important player, who

will miss the trip to Barcelona for the away team.

The last game between these two teams at “Camp Nou” ended with a goalless draw (on 29.08.2013, Spanish Super cup), but Barca have five victories in their previous five games here against this opponent (5-0-0  19-4 / all competitions), before that game.

Pick: Barcelona Draw No Bet @ 1.20

United of Manchester - Grantham.............. Northern premier League

The Most inform team in UK is playing against middle table team with miss form....

United have not drop a point since  January 21, 2014. they win all 10 matches they play since then in the league and also outscoring every opposition they face.

One encouraging stat. about today match is that they are facing one of their favorite opposition.

Pick: United of Manchester to win

Kahramanmarasspor - Adana Demirspor (Turkey)

TTF First League

Venue: "12 Subat Stadium"  Kahramanmaras/Turkey  

Kick Off: 5:00p.m (Nigeria Time)

Kahramanmarasspor sits on the last spot in TFF First League, already without chances to avoid relegation at the end of the season.

The fact, that the hosts managed to win only twice in thirty games since the beginning of the new season speaks enough for the potential of this team (2-7-21  27-62).In fact, the current situation is even worse, as Kahramanmarasspor managed to win only one point in six games over the last month and a half (0-1-5  5-15) and not a single point from six games at “12 Subat Stadium” since the beginning of 2014 (0-0-6  5-18).

Adana Demirspor, on the other hand, sits in the middle of the standings in this league (11th position), with nine victories, ten draws and twelve defeats after thirty games (9-10-12  48-53), including 1-5-9  11-26 away from home until this moment.

In the matter of fact, the visitors are not doing so well away from home since the beginning of the new campaign, but this team showed some improvement in its form in the last three games, as Adana Demirspor took a 3-2 victory over good team like Orduspor (Adana Demirspor – Orduspor  3-2 on 16.03.2014), followed by two draws against Karsiyaka S.K. (Karsiyaka S.K. – Adana Demirspor  0-0 on 23.03.2014) and Manisaspor (Adana Demirspor – Manisaspor  2-2 on 28.03.2014).

An interesting fact is, that the visitors have four victories in five games between these two teams over the last four years and a half (4-0-1  13-Cool, including two victories in two visits at “12 Subat Stadium” in this period (Kahramanmarasspor - Adana Demirspor  0-1 on 09.12.2009 ; Kahramanmarasspor - Adana Demirspor  1-2 on 28.03.2010).

Pick: Adana Demirspor DNB @ 1.30

Final Verdict:
United of Manchester to win
Barcelona DNB
Adana Demirspor DNB

Treble @ 2.10

GL

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-02, 07:40

WON..........
Back to top Go down
Best Ben
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-02, 07:48

Apart frm accumulator, which orda bet type can I bet with? So as, if one or two matches fail, I wil stil win? Plz ansa mi on time....
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-02, 08:03

Go singles bro. Acca are d bookies trap
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-02, 08:16

THE SIX RULES OF SPORTS BETTING:

1. Discipline : This is very important and main ingredient of sport investing because it also contain money management (main key of sport investor's) if you dont want to sink in gamble you need to be discipline.......Money Management is a very big topic that i will fully discuss and analysis here next week  

2. Never Chase Losses: This is one of crucial issue in sport investing, even i still fall to this trap after seven years in this business, Chasing! please when you lose don't chase because you will lose sense of selecting right selection.....Dont chase ur lost! and accept your lost...Very tough to abide by this rule  Sad 

3. Coping with Winning Days & Losing Days : like other business, there is winning and losing day, if you accept this fact before investing in this bussiness then you see your self on green side (winning) in a long run.

4. Research:Always research to impact yourself fully with right selection in right time

5. Avoid Multiple or Accumulator Bets: avoid long accumulation because this is what bookies want you to do, the longer ur ticket the less ur chance of winning

6. Don't Gamble Drunk !

If you can keep this rules, then you will thank me one day

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-04-02, 10:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Best Ben
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-02, 08:33

Tanx 2 u al 4 d advise @ ouse
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-02, 12:23

Club Atletico 3 de Febrero vs Club Nacional (Paraguay Primera Division)

As it was expected before the start of the season, the hosts will have some problems to adapt to the realities of this league (at least in the beginning of the new campaign).

Club Atletico 3 de Febrero is currently on 10th position in the standings in Apertura’ 2014(Paraguay First Division), with only one victory, three draws and two defeats after six games (1-3-2) conceding seven gls and scoring 10 gls  (7-10).In the matter of fact, the hosts are doing relatively well for a newly promoted team, especially at this stadium, where this team is still without a single defeat after three games (1win-2draw-0  4-3).On the other hand, it should be noted, that those three encounters were against mediocre teams like Deportivo Capiata (Club Atletico 3 de Febrero - Deportivo Capiata  0-0 on 15.02.2014), 12 de Octubre Football Club (Club Atletico 3 de Febrero - 12 de Octubre Football Club  3-2 on 01.03.2014) and Club General Diaz (Club Atletico 3 de Febrero - Club General Diaz  1-1 on 10.03.2014), while now the Reds will have far difficult test against one of the best teams in this league – Club Nacional.

Club Nacional, on the other hand, finished on the unenviable sixth position in Clausura’ 2013(Last season), but now this team has far bigger ambitions.

The visitors started the new campaign in a good shape, as this team is currently on 2nd position in the standings (5-0-1  11-6), two points in front of Club Guarani (3rd position) and four points behind the first team in the standings (Club Libertad).In fact, the Tricolor have played one game less, compared with Club Libertad, so now they can reduce the gap between them and their main rivals for the title in Apertura’ 2014 to only one point.

The visitors suffered a heavy defeat in their first away game in Apertura’ 2014 against Club Rubio Nu  (4-1 on 23.02.2014), but this team showed far better football in its last away game in this league, winning 1-0 against good team like Cerro Porteno (0-1 on 09.03.2014).

It should be noted, that “Estadio Antonio Oddone Sarubbi” is one of the favourite places to visit for Club Nacional, as this team managed to win four of its last five visits here, with one draw in this period (4-1-0, 2 10) outscoring them with +8gls difference in the process.

Pick: Nacional DNB @ 1.50

Real Madrid vs B.Dortmund

Real have been very good and are really impressive, although loses from Barcelona and Sevilla may turn their La Liga campaign into a damp firework(Anceloti also know that, their focus competition in mind now is Copa Del Rey and this competition (Champion League)). They have been outstanding in Europe this season and with new signings like Bale and Isco I strongly believe they are capable of reaching the final(enough of semi-final disappointment). They have built a strong chemistry with the core of the team being able to collaborate very well.

Dortmund are not the team we saw last year who made a really good season. It seems like with the players they sold, now they are a different team. Only 4 starters from last year's semifinal will begin the game tomorrow. Lewandowski is unable to play and Blaszczykowsky is injured. Marco Reus will be under a lot of pressure and Mkhitaryan, Sahin and Aubdameyang just don't seem ready for opposition like this even not mature enough for this match.

All in all, with Germans' injuries,suspension and their performance so far this season, I see nothing but a good home win at Santiago Bernabeu.

Pick: Real Madrid to win @ 1.35

My Final Verdict:

National DNB
Real Madrid to win

Double @ 2.03

GL
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-02, 12:47

lawalahmed wrote:
THE SIX RULES OF SPORTS BETTING:

1. Discipline : This is very important and main ingredient of sport investing because it also contain money management (main key of sport investor's) if you dont want to sink in gamble you need to be discipline.......Money Management is a very big topic that i will fully discuss and analysis here next week  

2. Never Chase Losses: This is one of crucial issue in sport investing, even i still fall to this trap after seven years in this business, Chasing! please when you lose don't chase because you will lose sense of selecting right selection.....Dont chase ur lost! and accept your lost...Very tough to abide by this rule  Sad 

3. Coping with Winning Days & Losing Days : like other business, there is winning and losing day, if you accept this fact before investing in this bussiness then you see your self on green side (winning) in a long run.

4. Research:Always research to impact yourself fully with right selection in right time

5. Avoid Multiple or Accumulator Bets: avoid long accumulation because this is what bookies want you to do, the longer ur ticket the less ur chance of winning

6. Don't Gamble Drunk !

If you can keep this rules, then you will thank me one day

Like this
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-02, 12:50

lawalahmed wrote:

As it was expected before the start of the season, the hosts will have some problems to adapt to the realities of this league (at least in the beginning of the new campaign).

Club Atletico 3 de Febrero is currently on 10th position in the standings in Apertura’ 2014(Paraguay First Division), with only one victory, three draws and two defeats after six games (1-3-2) conceding seven gls and scoring 10 gls  (7-10).In the matter of fact, the hosts are doing relatively well for a newly promoted team, especially at this stadium, where this team is still without a single defeat after three games (1win-2draw-0  4-3).On the other hand, it should be noted, that those three encounters were against mediocre teams like Deportivo Capiata (Club Atletico 3 de Febrero - Deportivo Capiata  0-0 on 15.02.2014), 12 de Octubre Football Club (Club Atletico 3 de Febrero - 12 de Octubre Football Club  3-2 on 01.03.2014) and Club General Diaz (Club Atletico 3 de Febrero - Club General Diaz  1-1 on 10.03.2014), while now the Reds will have far difficult test against one of the best teams in this league – Club Nacional.

Club Nacional, on the other hand, finished on the unenviable sixth position in Clausura’ 2013(Last season), but now this team has far bigger ambitions.

The visitors started the new campaign in a good shape, as this team is currently on 2nd position in the standings (5-0-1  11-6), two points in front of Club Guarani (3rd position) and four points behind the first team in the standings (Club Libertad).In fact, the Tricolor have played one game less, compared with Club Libertad, so now they can reduce the gap between them and their main rivals for the title in Apertura’ 2014 to only one point.

The visitors suffered a heavy defeat in their first away game in Apertura’ 2014 against Club Rubio Nu  (4-1 on 23.02.2014), but this team showed far better football in its last away game in this league, winning 1-0 against good team like Cerro Porteno (0-1 on 09.03.2014).

It should be noted, that “Estadio Antonio Oddone Sarubbi” is one of the favourite places to visit for Club Nacional, as this team managed to win four of its last five visits here, with one draw in this period (4-1-0, 2 10) outscoring them with +8gls difference in the process.

Real have been very good and are really impressive, although loses from Barcelona and Sevilla may turn their La Liga campaign into a damp firework(Anceloti also know that, their focus competition in mind now is Copa Del Rey and this competition (Champion League)). They have been outstanding in Europe this season and with new signings like Bale and Isco I strongly believe they are capable of reaching the final(enough of semi-final disappointment). They have built a strong chemistry with the core of the team being able to collaborate very well.

Dortmund are not the team we saw last year who made a really good season. It seems like with the players they sold, now they are a different team. Only 4 starters from last year's semifinal will begin the game tomorrow. Lewandowski is unable to play and Blaszczykowsky is injured. Marco Reus will be under a lot of pressure and Mkhitaryan, Sahin and Aubdameyang just don't seem ready for opposition like this even not mature enough for this match.

All in all, with Germans' injuries,suspension and their performance so far this season, I see nothing but a good home win at Santiago Bernabeu.

My Final Verdict:

National DNB
Real Madrid to win

Double @ 2.03

GL

thanks broh

Last edited by cpaul on 2014-04-02, 16:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-02, 16:01

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Varrat10

Forget Zlatan - Why Verratti may be key as PSG face Chelsea

By this stage of the competition, European Cup matches are generally highly technical and tactical. The tie between Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, however, is likely to be extremely physical, especially in midfield. The players in that zone are extremely strong, imposing midfielders who will attempt to overpower opponents.

This quality has been particularly obvious in Chelsea’s approach in recent weeks, and while Nemanja Matic is cup-tied having played for Benfica earlier in the competition, it’s likely that at least two of David Luiz, John Obi Mikel and Frank Lampard will be used in central positions to prevent PSG’s players combining in advanced positions. Mourinho’s surprising use of a Luiz-Matic-Lampard trio in the weekend defeat to Crystal Palace underlines the fact that Chelsea remain extremely powerful.

PSG, too, have a couple of extremely physical midfielders. There’s Thiago Motta, an underrated defensive midfielder who offers a sturdy defensive presence and a great aerial threat too, while Blaise Matuidi plays something akin to Ramires’ role at Chelsea, shuttling forward to connect midfield and attack through sheer energy rather than guile. There’s also Yohan Cabaye, who hasn’t yet established himself in the PSG starting XI since joining from Newcastle in January, but he offers power and the odd physical challenge too.

PSG, however, have something Chelsea don’t possess – a true deep-lying playmaker. Italian Marco Verratti sits in front of the defence, starts moves from deep, and sprays passes into attack. Because he simply offers something different to everyone else, Verratti is arguably the key player in this tie.

Lower expectations

Unveiled at PSG on the same day as Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Verratti’s arrival prompted little more than a few newspaper columns asking who on earth he was – the midfielder had never played at a higher level than Serie B, although had been voted the best player in that division. It sums up PSG’s wealth that £10m Verratti was the club’s cheapest outlay that summer – their spending totalled £130m. No-one expected him to become a key figure for a couple of years.

Instead, he made an instant mpact. Under first Carlo Ancelotti and now Laurent Blanc, Verratti has been one of the vital cogs in the PSG midfield, despite still being only 21 – and Cabaye’s arrival hasn’t changed that. Generally starting to the right of PSG’s midfield trio, he drops into extremely deep positions, almost directly in front of PSG’s right-sided centre-back, to receive possession away from opponents. If he is closed down, the Italian has a habit of attempting extravagant tricks to get away from his marker, often in extremely dangerous positions.

His distribution is both reliable and ambitious – PSG often play without a defined attacking playmaker, and it’s Matuidi’s energy and Verratti’s forward passing which prevents them becoming a broken side.

The 4-0 victory over Leverkusen in the previous round was a fine example – Verratti’s pass completion rate was above the 90% mark, but he doesn’t shy away from playing penetrative passes when required – he set up Matuidi for the opener within three minutes.

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Verrat10

His comparative weakness is the defensive side of his game, much like the man he’s inevitably compared to, Andrea Pirlo. Verratti isn’t a natural scrapper and at just 5’5, he doesn’t win much in the air. A good performance with the ball in the recent win over Marseille was undermined by his lack of success at tackles and aerial duels. This, of course, is why he’s always played alongside Motta, who offers those qualities.

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Verrat11

Hopefully, Mourinho will be reasonably adventurous and play 4-2-3-1 rather than 4-3-3, using Oscar at the head of his midfield triangle. The Brazilian is one of the most tactically intelligent number tens in Europe, but he’ll be faced with a decision about whether to press Thiago Motta or Verratti.

Having marked Pirlo out of the game on his Champions League debut, Oscar will fancy his chances of stopping Verratti, too. If he does, PSG might struggle.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-03, 08:47

lawalahmed wrote:

My Final Verdict:

National DNB
Real Madrid to win

Double @ 2.03

GL

WON
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-03, 13:37

Hi,
Today Selection:

Az Akmaar vs Benfica
Pick: Benfica DNB @ 1.22

Fc Porto vs Sevilla
Pick: Porto DNB 1.40

Fc Porto vs Sevilla
Pick: Over 8.5 corners @ 1.45

Treble @ 2.48

GL
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-03, 18:09

lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,
Today Selection:

Az Akmaar vs Benfica

Fc Porto vs Sevilla

Fc Porto vs Sevilla

Treble @ 2.48

GL
Oga mi dis 1 sure so make i harmer my #20k my last month salary paid 2day. abi?
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-03, 18:17

Losaries wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,
Today Selection:

Az Akmaar vs Benfica

Fc Porto vs Sevilla

Fc Porto vs Sevilla

Treble @ 2.48

GL
Oga mi dis 1 sure so make i harmer my #20k my last month salary paid 2day. abi?

Please, i will not advice u to punt with ur salary...but do it according to ur pocket...
Please, stake wisely
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-03, 18:24

nairabet don fall my hand...no options for Corner kick
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty2014-04-03, 19:13

cpaul wrote:
nairabet don fall my hand...no options for Corner kick

register with MerryBet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) Empty

Back to top Go down

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next