Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dan39851
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: avatarcam test code   avatarcam test code Empty2014-05-07, 22:01

hi im new on hear i'm jest trying to find out where to get a test code for avatarcam as all the Cccams iv been having of ebay keep freezing all the time i tried TO PM noblegiant but it want let me for some reason
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: avatarcam test code   avatarcam test code Empty2014-05-07, 22:35

dan39851 wrote:
hi im new on hear i'm jest trying to find out where to get a test code for avatarcam as all the Cccams iv been having of ebay keep freezing all the time i tried TO PM noblegiant but it want let me for some reason
can u first describe ursef?
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: avatarcam test code   avatarcam test code Empty2014-05-07, 22:43

do describe ursef first
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: avatarcam test code   avatarcam test code Empty2014-05-08, 00:50

Don't think avatarcam offers test codes
Back to top Go down
dan39851
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: avatarcam test code   avatarcam test code Empty2014-05-08, 08:17

Hi well hear goes
Hi all my I'm Daniel I'm 36 and from south wales I like computers fishing cycling and watching TV
Iv jest recently installed a 1m motorised dish I have found out how to use Cccam but all the ones iv tried so far free and of eBay keep freezing all the time I red an old post on hear by noblegiant about avatarcam being up and running and that test codes wear available but whenever I try to pm the guy I get a message saying (You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.) any help would be great thanks

Last edited by dan39851 on 2014-05-08, 08:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: avatarcam test code   avatarcam test code Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1