Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mytv is working with avatar pple

Go down 
+46
fureuchi
awakan
next22
TIOKIM
ibadek
Yungmo11
olaseni
kureka
babsleeway
ekkywolex
bellokingson
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
Americas_man
gyarou
tdalyn
LeRabby
hibeeke
eben.asore
Ufkana
Tchako
danapache
aginell
wello360
saukani
adeomoade
joseph ugbameta
babsfola
easy
eddyreal
deeplo
vivcome
ancl
obese82
dorg
dogstyle007
MEGEE
kaymuid
ARISEKOLADE
Segzytola
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
carbo
adewoyin
chelski
Suny11
kofitandoh
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kofitandoh
Novice
Novice

mytv is working with avatar pple Empty
PostSubject: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 17:25

Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 17:40

kofitandoh wrote:
with which software update
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 19:10

kofitandoh wrote:
please always give details
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 20:39

chelski wrote:
kofitandoh wrote:
please always give details
hello friend i don't think so if that is true because today someone said his mtv india nick india n colours are working which is not true too, don't be fooled
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 20:48

People are using dis medIum 2 confused a lot..why are u just wasting ur time and resources..how do u come abt urs..Simple..
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 22:42

kofitandoh wrote:

thats not true! Dude
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 22:50

carbo wrote:
kofitandoh wrote:

thats not true! Dude

Is'nt working buddy
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 23:34

Working perfectly... mytv..nt workg  w4..
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 23:37

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 23:38

adewoyin wrote:
My tv and hi tv has stop working...is al jazeera sports stil working?
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 23:43

harper2k3 wrote:
adewoyin wrote:
pls let talk  either yahoo or gmail messanger..pls drop let me add u nw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-15, 23:46

adewoyin wrote:
harper2k3 wrote:
adewoyin wrote:
pls let talk  either yahoo or gmail messanger..pls drop let me add u nw.
ok [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] add me
Back to top Go down
Segzytola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-16, 05:09

none of them is working stop confusing others
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-16, 05:13

Segzytola wrote:
did you tried it with the august firmware?
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-16, 05:16

Segzytola wrote:
always founds facts..w4 are down and nss7 but myxx are workg..sefini..just check out thru dis thread and Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ hw u can be partaker..nt a looser.
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-16, 05:30

*adewoyin*your id on 2go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 04:23

should i still estract the software with winzip,should it still be rar file or bin file before u download it to your dongle
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 05:25

obviouschild wrote:
should i still estract the software with winzip,should it still be rar file or bin file before u download it to your dongle
ofcourse you have to etract
Back to top Go down
Segzytola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 06:52

Dongle is worthless on nilesat.Some interesting channels like aljazera sport,showtime,jsc sport has been cracked long time ago before dongle arrive.Even without dongle you can watch them with their respective keys..how are we not sure dat those who said it open nilesat are nt using keys to open those channels.
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 10:49

PLEASE MY PEOPLE I HAVE UPGRADE MY 2011 FTA DONGLE IS WORKING PERFECT WITH SOME HI CHANNELS BUT THE POPULAR MAN AVATAR-2 IS NOT WORKING FOR ME WITH THIS NEW SW PLEASE I NEED HELP ON THIS
Back to top Go down
kaymuid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 11:03

pls house, i have avatar-2 comlete set and laptop that has R232 connector. how will i go about the upgrading from one step and another. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 11:06

kaymuid wrote:
pls house, i have avatar-2 comlete set and laptop that has R232 connector. how will i go about the upgrading from one step and another. Thank you.

GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL SEND A WORD FILE TO YOU RIGHT AWAY
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 11:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 11:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pls i need the software for avatar2 and fta 2011 and step to upgrade
Back to top Go down
kaymuid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 11:47

Thank u my e-mail address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. i will be expecting it. tanx so much
Back to top Go down
dogstyle007
Amateur
Amateur
dogstyle007

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 11:52

me too send it to me @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 12:13

dogstyle007 wrote:
me too send it to me @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CHECK YOUR EMAIL BOX, LOOKOUT FOR MAIL FROM [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 12:15

kaymuid wrote:
Thank u my e-mail address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. i will be expecting it. tanx so much

CHECK YOUR EMAIL BOX, LOOKOUT FOR MAIL FROM [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 12:16

bamlord wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pls i need the software for avatar2 and fta 2011 and step to upgrade

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 12:31

MEGEE wrote:
bamlord wrote:

pls check your mail now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 12:39

Pls me too I need the software my email address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
dorg
Novice
Novice
dorg

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 12:41

HI TV CHANNELS are now open
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 12:52

Ericnyambi wrote:
Pls me too I need the software my email address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CHECK YOUR BOX, I HAVE SENT IT

Back to top Go down
obese82
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 12:56

bro please i also need it at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ..........
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 13:16

It pain just dat am new hre i can't post my e-mail hre plz anyone dat can help.
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 13:32

ancl wrote:
It pain just dat am new hre i can't post my e-mail hre plz anyone dat can help.

WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU CAN SEND ME A MAIL ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 14:06

I hv snd u an e-mail thks
Back to top Go down
obese82
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 14:12

what about my ..........my emai is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
vivcome
Novice
Novice
vivcome

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 14:42

cheers please i also need it at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by vivcome on 2011-09-17, 18:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 14:59

pls i also need it too.. thanks alot.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
eddyreal
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 15:56

i need it too,pls the house shud help, my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
dogstyle007
Amateur
Amateur
dogstyle007

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 17:42

i need d software too @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 17:57

Pls i need it too, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thnx
Back to top Go down
easy
Senior
Senior
easy

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 17:58

Helppppppppppppp my avatar is on RED (lock) after i try to upgrade. how do i set back to factory default smbody please helpppppppppp
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 18:06

easy wrote:
Helppppppppppppp my avatar is on RED (lock) after i try to upgrade. how do i set back to factory default smbody please helpppppppppp
Then better luck next time...! lol!
Back to top Go down
babsfola
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 21:20

[quote="MEGEE"]
Ericnyambi wrote:

CHECK YOUR BOX, I HAVE SENT IT

Pls i need it 2 oga,this is my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
joseph ugbameta
Novice
Novice
joseph ugbameta

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 22:12

as the days go by am getting more and more confused about avatar 2, pls can somebody explain to me on how to upgrade my avatar 2 and with which softwear. pls help.
Back to top Go down
adeomoade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 22:25

good evening my people,if you are the messiah here, please let me feel the anointing through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in anticipation.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Back to top Go down
saukani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 22:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pls send me the software fta 2011 and avatar 2 to open mytv
Back to top Go down
wello360
Novice
Novice
wello360

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty2011-09-17, 22:47

abeg make una help man make we watch better thing for tv jooooor! send to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next