Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mytv is working with avatar pple

Go down 
+46
fureuchi
awakan
next22
TIOKIM
ibadek
Yungmo11
olaseni
kureka
babsleeway
ekkywolex
bellokingson
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
Americas_man
gyarou
tdalyn
LeRabby
hibeeke
eben.asore
Ufkana
Tchako
danapache
aginell
wello360
saukani
adeomoade
joseph ugbameta
babsfola
easy
eddyreal
deeplo
vivcome
ancl
obese82
dorg
dogstyle007
MEGEE
kaymuid
ARISEKOLADE
Segzytola
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
carbo
adewoyin
chelski
Suny11
kofitandoh
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kofitandoh
Novice
Novice

mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-15, 17:25

First topic message reminder :

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wello360
Novice
Novice
wello360

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-17, 22:52

abeg make una help man make we watch better thing for tv jooooor! send to welly 4 life at g mail dot com
Back to top Go down
aginell
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-17, 22:58

Please send it to me too. My email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 06:28

pls can u also send to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tchako
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 06:40

Please guys, can you send to me the working software in my box: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 07:38

Avatar2 is not worke I will use mine as receiver only.
Back to top Go down
eben.asore
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 07:48

Ufkana wrote:
Come on , i upgraded mine and its working.Dont be discouraged to do that.keep trying to upgrade it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 07:52

Ufkana wrote:

who say is not working, search around the forum u ll c links to download d software upgrade file u ll use to upgrade it dude
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 08:02

Ufkana wrote:
Why give up at a time like this, to be a winner you have to keep trying
Back to top Go down
LeRabby
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: AVATAR IS WORKING NOW   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 08:08

Hello Guys, someone said avatar start working again on mytv, hitv.
What's about Canalsat on NSS7 at 22° East...
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 08:54

Dongle is off again mytv is not working please try yours if it is still working
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 09:06

Suny11 wrote:

i heard it comes only in the evening, so check for me pls
Back to top Go down
gyarou
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 09:06

Avatar 2 did not stop broadcasting the data. Just as the software has bugs, so it stops at times. Turns off and turns on your receiver again.
Back to top Go down
gyarou
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 09:09

Suny11 wrote:

Avatar 2 did not stop broadcasting the data. Just as the software has bugs, so it stops at times. Turns off and turns on your receiver again.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 09:17

gyarou wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
thanks men but i have the august sw installed on it. Should i turn off and on my decoder several times?
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 12:54

tdalyn wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
i heard it comes only in the evening, so check for me pls
ok frnd i will do so and inform on this thread
Back to top Go down
Americas_man
Amateur
Amateur
Americas_man

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 21:53

Avatar 2 is gradually gaining momentum. All MYTV channels are currently working on Avatar 2. The August software to use. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 21:58

Americas_man wrote:
Avatar 2 is gradually gaining momentum. All MYTV channels are currently working on Avatar 2. The August software to use. Enjoy
pls send me d august sw 4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 22:31

gyarou wrote:
just follow this steps and your problem is solve
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 22:39

Suny11 wrote:
gyarou wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
thanks men but i have the august sw installed on it. Should i turn off and on my decoder several times?
just follow what he said and your is no more
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 22:42

I'll love to see my av2 working again but my hitv channels remain scrambled even after upgrading it with the aug. sw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 22:45

Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso wrote:
I'll love to see my av2 working again but my hitv channels remain scrambled even after upgrading it with the aug. sw
my works perfectly
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 22:48

use the august usey4 version instead of the usey2...good luck
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 23:03

chelski wrote:
use the august usey4 version instead of the usey2...good luck
thanks bro
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 23:12

thanks
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-18, 23:16

Americas_man wrote:

ose
Back to top Go down
bellokingson
Amateur
Amateur
bellokingson

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 01:02

If anyone need this A²²²r augst.update software PM me pls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 04:45

hmw far i need it
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 07:15

Hello guys, is mytv back? because yesterday the whole day mytv was not working i heard only hitv was working, please is anybody watching mytv right now??
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 07:17

cabes wrote:
hmw far i need it
Hello bro please i can not understand, can you be clear and post again please...
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 07:25

Suny11 wrote:
Hello guys, is mytv back? because yesterday the whole day mytv was not working i heard only hitv was working, please is anybody watching mytv right now??
It comes up most times in the evening and has been on through the night and even this morning, check but not so sure now because I am already at work
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 08:14

hibeeke wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
It comes up most times in the evening and has been on through the night and even this morning, check but not so sure now because I am already at work
it is on thanks
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 11:20

Pls where can I get the aug sw . Regards
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 16:17

Working perfectly... mytv..nt workg  w4. Pls tell me how it works. I need to know. Thanks
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 16:37

Pls. I need this August firmware for avatar dongle 2: anybody with it pls.
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 16:43

Some people are saying avatar is working, is not working my side. I need help pls.
Back to top Go down
kureka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 18:27

babsleeway wrote:
Some people are saying avatar is working, is not working my side. I need help pls.

YES it's working! Check d forum threads for the location of d current software.
Back to top Go down
olaseni
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 18:37

kureka wrote:
babsleeway wrote:

drop your number here for me so that i can call you to explain how to do the upgrd.

and me on skype olasenisaint
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yungmo11
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 19:15

Yes it is workin, when wil dstv be back.
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-23, 23:18

okay thanks mine is working well for now.
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-24, 00:19

olaseni wrote:
kureka wrote:
babsleeway wrote:

drop your number here for me so that i can call you to explain how to do the upgrd.

and me on skype olasenisaint
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
.Pls I need an upgraded avatar,I can install it with the little experince I gain on tutorial.Anybody wishing to sell at affordable price pls text me on this no 07032699995.Pls I dont want to miss the treasure.Great broda.
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-24, 04:53

Guys for real, mine is working....check the threads, u will find the solution on how to go about it. myt.. & hit... working. cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
olaseni
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-24, 12:27

ekkywolex wrote:
Guys for real, mine is working....check the threads, u will find the solution on how to go about it. myt.. & hit... working. cheers Very Happy

which software did you use becos the one i did its not working on mytv. forward the software to my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TIOKIM
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-28, 21:31

just updated my 2011 fta receiver dongle with the avatar software for august and it is opening mytv but a bit of freezing so any one with this type of dongle can use the avatar 2 software. confirmed mytvv is working with dongle and it is opening very fast
Back to top Go down
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-28, 22:08

ekkywolex wrote:
i just did d upgrade now and do noticed that hitv is not working on my avatar,pls i need help
Back to top Go down
next22
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-28, 22:30

it network problem generally
Back to top Go down
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-28, 22:36

next22 wrote:
it network problem generally
ALRIGHT BROTHER,Thank i thought it's from my avatar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: avatar   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-09-29, 01:26

avatars latest for just 200# on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
awakan
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-10-31, 12:26

house plz help me with avatar latest software that opens hitv, mytv e.t.c FTA 4 life.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-10-31, 14:42

Roung post at roung thread.
Back to top Go down
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty2011-11-10, 19:13

Good news.New tp almost out.We go enjoy this x'mas .Watch out.Avatar 2 all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mytv is working with avatar pple   mytv is working with avatar pple - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next