Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akpos na beig mumu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

Akpos na beig mumu Empty
PostSubject: Akpos na beig mumu   Akpos na beig mumu Empty2012-09-21, 15:01

Akpos was being chased by two men for one of his numerous crimes,akpos ran into d forest and d men followed him into d forest. Akpos got into d forest and climbed a tree. The two men got to d tree where akpos was and did not know where he ran to angrily one of d men said dis boy don escape again,d oda man said,no worry I know dis boy he is jus a mumu if I call his name like 3 times he must answer....Akpos laughed from d tree and said to d men"hahahaha if u like call my name from now till next year I no go answer u, U think say na akpos of before?
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

Sex : Male

Akpos na beig mumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akpos na beig mumu   Akpos na beig mumu Empty2012-09-21, 15:15

JOKES:::::One couple had two little mischievous boys, ages 8 and 10. They were always getting into trouble, and their parents knew that if any mischief occurred in their town, their sons would get the blame.
The boys' mother heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The clergyman agreed and asked to see them individually. So, the mother sent her 8-year-old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the clergyman in the afternoon.
The clergyman, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?" They boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there with his mouth hanging open. The clergyman repeated the question. "Where is God?" Again, the boy made no attempt to answer. So, the clergyman raised his voice some more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "Where is God!?" The boy screamed and bolted from the room. He ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him.
When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?" The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied: "We are in real BIG trouble this time! God is missing, and they think we did it!"
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

Akpos na beig mumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akpos na beig mumu   Akpos na beig mumu Empty2012-09-21, 15:17

hahahahaa old joke
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

Akpos na beig mumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akpos na beig mumu   Akpos na beig mumu Empty2012-09-21, 16:00

Obama to Jonathan..'Mr
President, why are there so
many committees in Nigeria?.
There is committee on Boko
Haram, Committe on Fuel
subsidy, committe on 2015,
committe on PHCN, committee
on plane crash, committe on
Jos violence, committe on
privatisation, etc. We don't
run America like this!!...
Jonathan replied...''Mr
president, don't worry. I will
raise a committee to look into
what you just said. Lol! Have a Great weekend!

In this case, Akpos is Mr. President.
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

Akpos na beig mumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akpos na beig mumu   Akpos na beig mumu Empty2012-09-22, 00:49

oscar4free2air wrote:
Akpos was being chased by two men for one of his numerous crimes,akpos ran into d forest and d men followed him into d forest. Akpos got into d forest and climbed a tree. The two men got to d tree where akpos was and did not know where he ran to angrily one of d men said dis boy don escape again,d oda man said,no worry I know dis boy he is jus a mumu if I call his name like 3 times he must answer....Akpos laughed from d tree and said to d men"hahahaha if u like call my name from now till next year I no go answer u, U think say na akpos of before?
lol una no go kill person
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

Akpos na beig mumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akpos na beig mumu   Akpos na beig mumu Empty2012-09-22, 13:07

A guy had been seeking for admission for the pass 9years. His mother was always calling and asking if he had been admitted. One day the guy was suffering from malaria and was admitted. He called his mother.

*calling*
*ringing*
dialogue:

Guy: Mummy i have been admitted.

Mum: Thank God, after all this years.

Guy: No mummy, i'm in the hospital and they've diagnosed me for malaria.

Mum: ha! You are studying malarialogy, thank God o.

Guy: The doctors said i would be discharged in 7days time.

Mum: God forbid, you shall not use 7days instead you'll use 7years, say AMEN!

Guy: Haaaaaaaa! Mama

Mum: My son that person that doesn't want you to use 7years, E no go better for am
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

Akpos na beig mumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akpos na beig mumu   Akpos na beig mumu Empty2012-09-22, 13:25

A guy went for an acting audition and he was picked. In the movie, he starred in a part where he was hit by a car. After production, the movie was a hit as it was released and started selling in the market. It got to his hometown. His mother watched how her son was killed and wept uncontrollably. A week later, the guy went home to visit his mother. When she saw him, she got scared and thought it was her son's ghost. He threw N20,000 at her. With this, the mother realised that her son was alive so she decided to pray for him; my pikin, na small motor jam you wey you bring dis big money. Now, as you dey go back to Lagos na caterpillar go jam you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akpos na beig mumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akpos na beig mumu   Akpos na beig mumu Empty

Back to top Go down

Akpos na beig mumu
Page 1 of 1