Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+146
Preciousempena
faitoo
martins paul
teaseme4all2
donfolex
femfush
Kingmerri
samuelugo1968
stainlez
toah
mali
Nuphase
lborne
Starpryde
ebukhaldum
Losaries
obitobe
dogud
omasworld4real
Cast88
Chilling
bucade
x_has01@yahoo.com
MCBC
exboy
awosamy
anichukwuc
kele360
gentlelionfta
j4live
Monsterg
maxdwell2447
iroro1
steveyen1
naija4real
paule
Opyone1
oghoro enite
koded
akpos4real
Harkev
techniqueman
lincolnola
Uwaksky
SmartMobility
dyoungest
biggieblaque
g3huslers
ochendo
timolblaze1991
Attahir
tayokarate
emmi
niceprince
felix247
destiblinks
petesure
Shalom30
45sirp
Whitzy
chris ymp
munajoe
sebastinlov
kombats
Mitch_daboss
ayolomo1512
spyling target
makinson
houston2020
slide05
Enrique08
Enrique88
Davidmaxwell
Jonto92
olawale86
gemstone13b
2fame2fame
donaldo
theoneandonly
kokoo
honoura1
kripen
pstfrancis
odofin
alvinnz
peter pan
akotaobi.hope7
Tayin
llakes4real
Peace4real
tony
Cherington
Don-geoffrey
Roykay
osemiede
360man
ojasope
frubic
benedict34
Okoegualek
blackadam
hackhero
Vincent ugochukwu
Segzykay
Stevolat
obodo
Kay2cee
kentro4
kolliman
DPRINCENONI
yemiola
bonaeya
Mikrizz
Gmailer
versace400
toymid
Ceazer
largernonso
Jakarta
helnkay
sexxxsexxxy
Willysoso
abelite
Jahcares
kunlegzy
ibrahimwrites
santoco22
autchmani
selica11
Olybra
oldfox
boe
Drdanskills
AWONUSI
Gsamcolee
Lottodream
fxprof
alaba153
sunnydevess
sheneneone
Fishegg45
brodavos
jaido
mrman
haji4all
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
haji4all
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-04-21, 08:26

First topic message reminder :

MTN sim card unlimited download free browsing MTN sim card tweak gives you unlimited download and internet browsing without the use of any software, application, vpn proxy or port addresses. You don’t have to be a guru to use the latest MTN sim card free browsing cheat because it’s a PLUG AND PLAY process. The re-programmed mtn sim card cheat works on all devices ranging from wireless routers, iphones, Android, Windows Pc or Macbook. interested persons to call me on 08099701445. i am giving it to 10 users only
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 08:10

Dropping of phone number is a crime here and punishable by law.
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 10:01

pls can this work in ghana. mtn ghana dont have twoH subscription.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 10:17

spyling target wrote:
pls can this work in ghana. mtn ghana dont have twoH subscription.
it surpose to work in ghana
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 10:43

PLEASE MY DEAR FRIENDS.

HEAR IS MY FEED BACK ON THE RECIPE I USED YESTERDAY.

1. TEST MTN CONNECTION BY FIRST SENDING THE CODE ON A KOBOLESS SIM TO KNOW IF THEIR NETWORK IS OKAY @ THAT TIME

2. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BROWSE WITH THE SIM AFTER TEXTING TWOH

3. MAKE SURE THE CODE IS SENT ONCE AFTER THE 24TH HOUR {I LET MY TO BE 27HRS} OF UR DISCONNECTION {THAT IS IT DOESNT MATTER IF U RECEIVE A SORRY MESSAGE OR NOT}. IF YOU DO THE SIM IS DOOMED AND IT WILL RETURN YOU TO DATA PAGE.

IF U GO BY THIS U ARE GOOD TO GO

RESEARCHED BY ME. CREDIT GOES TO THE SOURCERER OF THIS UNLIMITED EMPTYHEN, AND THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE

THANKS.

YEMIOLA

Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 10:57

UHMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ayolomo1512
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 11:05

How will I knw dat it is working? I av downloaded 120mb now and my current tym on my modem is now 1hr 38mins. No msg yet . So, how will I knw dat am done . I followed the S40 trick. Thks
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 11:18

ayolomo1512 wrote:
How will I knw dat it is working? I av downloaded 120mb now and my current tym on my modem is now 1hr 38mins. No msg yet . So, how will I knw dat am done . I followed the S40 trick. Thks
KEEP USING IT TILL YOU GET A MESSAGE THEN AFTER GET A MESSAGE IT WOULD RE-DIRECT YOU TO MTN HOME AFTER REMOVE YOUR SIM FOR JUST 48HOURS THAT ALL THAN AFTER 48HR SEND 2 TO 131 TO SEE IF ITS HAS EXPIRED YOU CAN NOW SEND 106 TO 131 I REST MY CASE.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 11:31

Enjoy while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
ayolomo1512
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 12:20

Ok. Thks m no msg yet
Back to top Go down
Mitch_daboss
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 13:57

U said its free ,den what stops u from sharing it . Pls do if u really want to help us "some of us are really in need of it .ok thankx
Back to top Go down
Mitch_daboss
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 14:00

U could still send it to out email for security reason ok.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 14:05

MTN de vess with una o.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 14:39

everything u need to activate ur emptyhen has being posted here. all you need to do is to go to page 1 and read to the last page. yoruba talk say 'ibi pelebe lati mu ole je.
so if u need anything inculcate the habit of reading.'
as for you that u did not get the code, i can tell u that the sim is activated if not they would av sent a message that u av spent 25% of ur ...... DONT SEND THE CODE AGAIN IF U DO U WILL BE WELCOMED TO THE DATA PAGE.
HAT HAPPEN IS THAT THEEIR SYSTEM WAS HAVING ERROR THAT IS THE REASON THEY DID NOT SEND THE SORRY MESSAGE TO U.
SO I SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO U.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 14:45

Av posted the update earlier on. let us try to read the post posted when we were offline. through this we can help ourselves.
thanks
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 14:49

you may be tempted to send the code continuously after the 24hrs wen u dont get the sorry message. if u send it tice ur sim is doomed. so send the code just once after the 24hrs.
thanks
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 14:53

after i sent the code once on my s40 nokia no message was received. avused the sim since yesterday till no av connected and disconnected saveral times and av used more than 2gig of data. this is a proof and testimony of my research.
good me

do understand this read my previous posts
Back to top Go down
gemstone13b
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 15:18

yemiola wrote:
everything u need to activate ur emptyhen has being posted here. all you need to do is to go to page 1 and read to the last page. yoruba talk say 'ibi pelebe lati mu ole je.
so if u need anything inculcate the habit of reading.'
as for you that u did not get the code, i can tell u that the sim is activated if not they would av sent a message that u av spent 25% of ur ...... DONT SEND THE CODE AGAIN IF U DO U WILL BE WELCOMED TO THE DATA PAGE.
HAT HAPPEN IS THAT THEEIR SYSTEM WAS HAVING ERROR THAT IS THE REASON THEY DID NOT SEND THE SORRY MESSAGE TO U.
SO I SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO U.

Please... If it sends you 25%... And you take the sim out of the modem for 48hrs! wich will complete 48hrs dis evening. Shud I still send the code once? Or just browse directly with it after 48hrs???
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 16:49

the sim is semi doomed. get a new sim and try the step on nokia s40.
after 48hrs if u send the code it ill not fulfill it purpose.
instead of wasting time just start the 24hrs straight off.

u dig
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 17:07

hw wish am around 2put more tutorials on dz hard tin pple r confuse abt...
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 17:20

hmmmm, is anybody here having problem with sending 2h to 131? no reply, no deduction, anybody?
Back to top Go down
ayolomo1512
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 17:34

Thk u yemiola, av been browsing since, connecting and reconnecting wit my lappy and fone. But one thing I notice was dat dere was no msg at all till now . Anyway thks so much
Back to top Go down
kombats
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 18:16

9ce 1
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 18:44

they are having issues with their network.
my sim this evening redirected and i removed it and send the code. it replied that i av used 0% i dey vex i com comot the sim put for pc. immediatelly they sent two sorries to me. i wan use the sim now weather hin go continue flexing.

before you begin study mtn for your area well well. the last sorry wey i get was around 6.30am.

my new food will be prepared in the morning now.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 18:51

Fishegg45 wrote:
hw wish am around 2put more tutorials on dz hard tin pple r confuse abt...

It requires simple understanding and so i wonder why d confusion,
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 19:31

nah wah oooooooo
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 20:32

Emtyhen wahala

Last edited by Segzykay on 2013-05-09, 21:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong post)
Back to top Go down
sebastinlov
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 20:53

pls my name is sebastin pls help me wth the mtn coad.....pls in the name of god...my is nt.working pls help me wth the new coad....pls bross....pls
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 21:35

kunlegzy wrote:
hmmmm, is anybody here having problem with sending 2h to 131? no reply, no deduction, anybody?
Na Network, try at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 22:34

sebastinlov wrote:
pls my name is sebastin pls help me wth the mtn coad.....pls in the name of god...my is nt.working pls help me wth the new coad....pls bross....pls
see my guy b patient,it's network problem just tryin
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-09, 23:31

thanks dude
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 00:57

any tweak stil exist 4 mtn unlimited browsing.
Back to top Go down
chris ymp
Novice
Novice

Sex : mell

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 03:06

HELLO
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 07:54

emptyhen hasA big netwoork problem now. keep ur sim if u not connected so that u wont spoil it.

all my doomed sim are out of data page that is expired now. hoping to hook up with 2h when network is ok.

have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 07:59

yemiola wrote:
emptyhen hasA big netwoork problem now. keep ur sim if u not connected so that u wont spoil it.

all my doomed sim are out of data page that is expired now. hoping to hook up with 2h when network is ok.

have a nice day
ok
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 08:47

yemiola wrote:

have a nice day
On point.
Back to top Go down
Jahcares
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 09:30

na true talk
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 09:43

Netwwork wahala is over now.
Back to top Go down
olawale86
Amateur
Amateur
olawale86

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 09:47

Olybra wrote:
Netwwork wahala is over now.
thank GOD 4 dat oo
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 10:29

Atlast my twoH finally expire but my sim refuse to browse. Gurus wat is the way out?
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 10:45

Segzykay wrote:
Atlast my twoH finally expire but my sim refuse to browse. Gurus wat is the way out?
TRUE TALK MY BROTHER I AM EXPERIENCING SAME, THE RECEIVING COUNTER IS READING BUT MY SIM WONT BROWSE. ANY SOLUTION MY PPL
Back to top Go down
oldfox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 11:58

Can dis wahala work in another country wit mtn
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 12:20

kripen wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
TRUE TALK MY BROTHER I AM EXPERIENCING SAME, THE RECEIVING COUNTER IS READING BUT MY SIM WONT BROWSE. ANY SOLUTION MY PPL
disconnect and reconnect until its ok,sometimes it might be network issues
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 13:54

has any one sent twoh today? it has being rejecting my money since yesterday.
na wa o mtn don chop full so tay dey no wan collect money again
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 14:25

oldfox wrote:
u might want to give it a try if u av an hour base data plan over there.
Back to top Go down
Whitzy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 15:12

Come no be 2h 250 process na im u consider secret eh
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 15:23

Whitzy wrote:
Come no be 2h 250 process na im u consider secret eh

this is never considered a secret by me and every others like fishegg and you
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 15:36

oldfox wrote:
packcome naija where things re happenning
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 15:50

na naija the wahala dey. come chop small
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 16:14

IF UR DOOMED SIMS JUST EXPIRED DO THE FOLLOWING

1 plug ur sim in the modem and connect it via apn blackberry.net. BROWSE WITH IT FOR SOMETIME and

2 you can can now disconnect and use the default emptyhen apn.

ENJOY URSELVE
Back to top Go down
frubic
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty2013-05-10, 17:04

kia, is not easy to cook emptyhen noowooh, but tank Jah 4 making dis 1 workin ,,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next