Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+146
Preciousempena
faitoo
martins paul
teaseme4all2
donfolex
femfush
Kingmerri
samuelugo1968
stainlez
toah
mali
Nuphase
lborne
Starpryde
ebukhaldum
Losaries
obitobe
dogud
omasworld4real
Cast88
Chilling
bucade
x_has01@yahoo.com
MCBC
exboy
awosamy
anichukwuc
kele360
gentlelionfta
j4live
Monsterg
maxdwell2447
iroro1
steveyen1
naija4real
paule
Opyone1
oghoro enite
koded
akpos4real
Harkev
techniqueman
lincolnola
Uwaksky
SmartMobility
dyoungest
biggieblaque
g3huslers
ochendo
timolblaze1991
Attahir
tayokarate
emmi
niceprince
felix247
destiblinks
petesure
Shalom30
45sirp
Whitzy
chris ymp
munajoe
sebastinlov
kombats
Mitch_daboss
ayolomo1512
spyling target
makinson
houston2020
slide05
Enrique08
Enrique88
Davidmaxwell
Jonto92
olawale86
gemstone13b
2fame2fame
donaldo
theoneandonly
kokoo
honoura1
kripen
pstfrancis
odofin
alvinnz
peter pan
akotaobi.hope7
Tayin
llakes4real
Peace4real
tony
Cherington
Don-geoffrey
Roykay
osemiede
360man
ojasope
frubic
benedict34
Okoegualek
blackadam
hackhero
Vincent ugochukwu
Segzykay
Stevolat
obodo
Kay2cee
kentro4
kolliman
DPRINCENONI
yemiola
bonaeya
Mikrizz
Gmailer
versace400
toymid
Ceazer
largernonso
Jakarta
helnkay
sexxxsexxxy
Willysoso
abelite
Jahcares
kunlegzy
ibrahimwrites
santoco22
autchmani
selica11
Olybra
oldfox
boe
Drdanskills
AWONUSI
Gsamcolee
Lottodream
fxprof
alaba153
sunnydevess
sheneneone
Fishegg45
brodavos
jaido
mrman
haji4all
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
haji4all
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-04-21, 08:26

First topic message reminder :

MTN sim card unlimited download free browsing MTN sim card tweak gives you unlimited download and internet browsing without the use of any software, application, vpn proxy or port addresses. You don’t have to be a guru to use the latest MTN sim card free browsing cheat because it’s a PLUG AND PLAY process. The re-programmed mtn sim card cheat works on all devices ranging from wireless routers, iphones, Android, Windows Pc or Macbook. interested persons to call me on 08099701445. i am giving it to 10 users only
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 07:19

By fire by force dis twoh must expire.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 07:27

hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

Location : Lagos Nigeria. Curtessy!! I COUNT MY RICHES BY THE AMOUNT OF SMILES I PUT ON PEOPLE'S FACES NONI

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 08:20

MEHN EMPTYHEN DONT WANT ME 2 SHARE MY TESTIMONY.O. Well i cooked mine exactly as yemi said on 6/5/13 ,i.e i hv 250 on ma phone and i sent 2h to 131 and connected it on my frd's modem and browse exactly 2hrs and i disconnected it and noted d time i removed it"6pm dot.then after D 24hrs i put my sim on my phone and try 2 browse wif buh it aint going. then i changed my Apn 2 blackberry.net and try 2 surf wif it,wic i browse like abt 5mins buh its slow diees.and its stop browsin. Then i sent 106 to 131.and i received dis "Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active. You have used 0 mins of 2 hrs. Expires: 07-May-2013 13:46. . Dats it guys.plz hw can i make dis 2 expire na and follow u guys kill emptyhen.o.lol
Back to top Go down
Enrique88
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 08:54

There na 2 ways 2 make it 2 expire within 24hrs...duo nt free alittle token, if u need it pm me.
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 09:20

@enrique.....nobody sell information here,this site is nt a market place.abi u dey pay taxe ni......giv it out for free dude.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 09:22

haba this is a free site now. help ur brothers. they cooked it for 72hrs ithout sleep. abeg help them put the salt for free
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 11:23

Enrique88 wrote:
There na 2 ways 2 make it 2 expire within 24hrs...duo nt free alittle token, if u need it pm me.
If u are not ready to share it here part comot for one side no be ur type we need for this site.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 11:29

relax broda he might need little encouragement as in praises to release it. u dig.

@ enriue, dear broda as u can see a lot of people need ur help here. try to help them out of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Jonto92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 11:40

why dis people no wan drop am . When then block am them will come here to make noise , some tin u no say 1day them go block am nothin last 4ever
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 11:54

AS FOR THE CHEF WHOSE EMPTYHEN IS STILL ON FIRE AND NEW CHEF AND COOKS IN THE HOUSE, THIS IS FOR YOU.

RECIPE FOR COOKING EMPTYHEN {perfectly working}

the differences that may cause that of the modem not to ork is that
1 when u connect the modem in ur computer it is seen as sim connected through modem. but the package is meant for mobile.
secondly you dont connect the s40 phone internet connection would disconnect when sending message
it is strongly suggested that all old and new chef and cooks should use phone{s40} to activate their sim.

am gonna delete this post in 20min.

PLS DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST.

u may copy it inur pc for references.

thanKs.
I DON'T OWN THE TWEAK BUT RESEARCHED AND REDEFINED BY ME.

YEMIOLA

Last edited by yemiola on 2013-05-08, 13:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 11:58

For those that their food no grey don please. try to get another sim and do the above.
if u do so u will not be entangled with anybody asking for ur money to give u a code.
just get anoda sim and lets kill the emptyhen together
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 12:00

Enrique88 wrote:
u knw wot u jst receiv, Unlimited ban. U dig me?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 12:03

yemiola wrote:
For those that their food no grey don please. try to get another sim and do the above.
if u do so u will not be entangled with anybody asking for ur money to give u a code.
dat wudnt help, tak note. If u r doin d trick nw. Kindly wait for 1week datz d expire date 4nw..
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 12:25

for list of s40 look here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 12:32

Fishegg45 wrote:
yemiola wrote:
dat wudnt help, tak note. If u r doin d trick nw. Kindly wait for 1week datz d expire date 4nw..

i know my guyz no go fit ait and besides, the earlier the better for this enjoyment. u dig am
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 12:36

CORRECT GUY!!!!
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 12:38

yemiola wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
yemiola wrote:

i know my guyz no go fit ait and besides, the earlier the better for this enjoyment. u dig am
SO HOW LONG SHOULD WE COOK D SIM,24HRS OR ONE WEEK?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 12:40

Jonto92 wrote:
why dis people no wan drop am . When then block am them will come here to make noise , some tin u no say 1day them go block am nothin last 4ever
this stuff has been working for a years now
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 12:40

Segzykay wrote:
Olybra wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
Make una help me beg emptyhen o my twoh no gree expire and e no gree browse o. Watin be the next step. I hav dully observe all necessary protocol.

Whenever awuf too much,na the result be that...... Just kidding.
No mind me joor I hav two working one already I want do the third one ni o bt dis time e no fit do

You wan activate the third sim. Na the 3 sim cards u go use at the same time? See awuf ow.

Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 12:44

Olybra wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
Olybra wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
Make una help me beg emptyhen o my twoh no gree expire and e no gree browse o. Watin be the next step. I hav dully observe all necessary protocol.

No mind me joor I hav two working one already I want do the third one ni o bt dis time e no fit do

You wan activate the third sim. Na the 3 sim cards u go use at the same time? See awuf ow.

One for phone, one for system and the last one for my azsky dangle. Abi wat do u think? Opportunity comes bt once in life time
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 12:47

abelite wrote:
yemiola wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
yemiola wrote:

SO HOW LONG SHOULD WE COOK D SIM,24HRS OR ONE WEEK?

the cooking wey i did as 25hrs.
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 13:08

PLS IS THIS NETWORK GOING THAT WE ARE PREPARING FOOD ON TOP, I DITCH MY FOOD TO EAT AFTER COOKING,I WAS SUPPRISE THAT I MADE SOME FREE-CAL-FREE-CAL WITH THE SIM. I SENT THE CODE BUT NO REPLY AND I BROWSE THE FOOD WELL, BUT I AM AFRAID I USED THE FREE MB THAT WAS IN THE FOOD. WHEN I CHECKED THE MB IT IS ALL GONE AND NOW THE FOOD CANT BROWSE AGAIN BUT WHEN U CHECK THE LEFTOVER U SEE IT IS READING. PLS I DONT KNOW IF IT IS NETWORK
Back to top Go down
gemstone13b
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 13:11

kripen wrote:
PLS IS THIS NETWORK GOING THAT WE ARE PREPARING FOOD ON TOP, I DITCH MY FOOD TO EAT AFTER COOKING,I WAS SUPPRISE THAT I MADE SOME FREE-CAL-FREE-CAL WITH THE SIM. I SENT THE CODE BUT NO REPLY AND I BROWSE THE FOOD WELL, BUT I AM AFRAID I USED THE FREE MB THAT WAS IN THE FOOD. WHEN I CHECKED THE MB IT IS ALL GONE AND NOW THE FOOD CANT BROWSE AGAIN BUT WHEN U CHECK THE LEFTOVER U SEE IT IS READING. PLS I DONT KNOW IF IT IS NETWORK

My guy; how do you check for your balance mb?
Back to top Go down
Enrique08
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 13:12

U DARE DELECTED Moi Account...FOOLISH AMATURE ADMIN...y Nt BlocK my IP all 2geda BloodY F00l?...I WoNDER THE Rat Johnbull Dat Gives U the GUTs...i Dnt blAME u...Letz Watch Out How Dis Ish will Workout Here...Digging Ya Mom Na...
liKE I SAid B4 If U Need It PM me,...C0ded tinz
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 13:19

gemstone13b wrote:
kripen wrote:

My guy; how do you check for your balance mb?

*559#
Back to top Go down
Enrique08
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 13:24

IF U doubt Me Wait Until 1 wEEk n C if It will Expire...Still Selling SIMs Up till 2daY...1 hint, It wrks perfectly[24hrs] as a PROGRAMMER am able 2 scope out the new Reset Code, n hw 2 make it xpire witin 24hrs...no need 2 Change APN to BLACKBERRY.NET...If U Like be A Sim Chef 4 1 month witout ur sim been done...Jus laffing n SMH...4 pple who r wastin tym n moni
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 13:35

time to remove the post i put above. sorry for all inconveniences.
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 13:40

yemiola wrote:
wat do u mean bro?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 13:42

Enrique08 wrote:
IF U doubt Me Wait Until 1 wEEk n C if It will Expire...Still Selling SIMs Up till 2daY...1 hint, It wrks perfectly[24hrs] as a PROGRAMMER am able 2 scope out the new Reset Code, n hw 2 make it xpire witin 24hrs...no need 2 Change APN to BLACKBERRY.NET...If U Like be A Sim Chef 4 1 month witout ur sim been done...Jus laffing n SMH...4 pple who r wastin tym n moni

you are mixing things up here
the issue on ground is that

1. some sim are under process and it does not expire wen they put code on it instead of sorry message... it brings you have used 0%...... and

2. some want to know how to make new fresh sim unlimited.

what they want u to do is how to make 1 above expire so they can re use the sim for ne activation.

thanks. i hope u dig now
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 13:47

slide05 wrote:
yemiola wrote:
wat do u mean bro?

deleting the post i have on d cooking in the previous page. u dig
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 13:58

Segzykay wrote:
Olybra wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
Olybra wrote:
Segzykay wrote:

One for phone, one for system and the last one for my azsky dangle. Abi wat do u think? Opportunity comes bt once in life time
na ur time,use am well
Back to top Go down
houston2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 14:26

plz follow the same aprroach which was stated above and after connect it kips displaying mtn hompage and wen i tried to send 106 to 131 , it says the Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active. You have used 0 mins of 2 hrs. Expires: 02-May-2013 14:29. please what can i do to resolve the problem coz it refuses to browse......
Back to top Go down
houston2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 14:29

I need HELP HERE. plz I follow the same approach which was stated above and after connect it kips displaying mtn hompage and wen i tried to send 106 to 131 , it says the Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active. You have used 0 mins of 2 hrs. Expires: 02-May-2013 14:29. please what can i do to resolve the problem coz it refuses to browse......
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 14:45

one things is that emptyhen alays toggle their network as they like. so those of u aving hanging sims should get a new one and follow that my procedure that is on the previous page. it is working it is the sim that i am using now. since morning it has not disconnectednor take me to emptyhen data page.

those that av the settingsi copied to their desktop can share through pm.
pls don't post on forum. if i see it i will not post any update. i av sleepless nights researching on it and i don't collect money from forum members o.

without u guyz i wont be here.

thanks

YEMIOLA.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 14:49

on break now will be right back @ 6.30pm
to give feed back on the other sim.

later now
Back to top Go down
gemstone13b
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 15:04

Enrique08 wrote:

Guy; fuck you and yo mama! Who cares if u're a bloody programmer. Or a filty uneductated thief; ur english sucks mister. Haven't you heard? this site isn't one for those who has lame ideas to sell? Which school did you even go to? Apologies; which road side omputer school was it? If the guy who created this thread didn't do so in the first place to help others, you wouldn't even be here selling your cheap crap in the first place. Nigerians and greed! You wanna make money; go write a programme and make a diffrerence and not one on "how to make mtn sims expire in 24hrs* fucker!!! Rub the code on ur capless penis and stick it in yo mama's ass

Apologies to those who may find these words abusive not giving a crab to the fool these words are directed towards.
Back to top Go down
houston2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 17:27

@ obodo(my oga @ d top ) plz you said we should use apn web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net so that means its for blackberry users what about for pc use, how do I do it if it keep redirecting me to mtn homepage.......plz my oga what do I do ooooo nd still saying your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active. You have used 0 mins of 2 hrs. thats when i try to send 106 to 131...
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 18:19

Segzykay wrote:
Olybra wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
Olybra wrote:
Segzykay wrote:

Ride on man! Nothing do u.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 20:32

gemstone13b wrote:
Enrique08 wrote:

Guy; fuck you and yo mama! Who cares if u're a bloody programmer. Or a filty uneductated thief; ur english sucks mister. Haven't you heard? this site isn't one for those who has lame ideas to sell? Which school did you even go to? Apologies; which road side omputer school was it? If the guy who created this thread didn't do so in the first place to help others, you wouldn't even be here selling your cheap crap in the first place. Nigerians and greed! You wanna make money; go write a programme and make a diffrerence and not one on "how to make mtn sims expire in 24hrs* fucker!!! Rub the code on ur capless penis and stick it in yo mama's ass

Apologies to those who may find these words abusive not giving a crab to the fool these words are directed towards.
COMMON GUY TAKE IT EASY
Back to top Go down
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 20:52

yemiola wrote:
one things is that emptyhen alays toggle their network as they like. so those of u aving hanging sims should get a new one and follow that my procedure that is on the previous page. it is working it is the sim that i am using now. since morning it has not disconnectednor take me to emptyhen data page.

those that av the settingsi copied to their desktop can share through pm.
pls don't post on forum. if i see it i will not post any update. i av sleepless nights researching on it and i don't collect money from forum members o.

without u guyz i wont be here.

thanks

YEMIOLA.
PLease, I need the procedure.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 21:11

no fighting oooo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 21:54

obodo wrote:
gemstone13b wrote:
Enrique08 wrote:

COMMON GUY TAKE IT EASY
Ya, Easy buys. Foul words aren't accepted here!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 22:13

abeg no vex ooooooooo
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 22:50

i am tired. too tired
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 23:05

yemiola wrote:
i am tired. too tired
Tired of what?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 23:10

general fatigue, being busy since morning
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 23:18

yemiola wrote:
i am tired. too tired
why d tiredness
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-08, 23:47

can someone drop d mtn unlimited ish update! What xact method sud w use? Pls and pls guru, i need it badly. 07036261635. I w appreciate anybody dat help me. #JAH bless
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-09, 00:33

makinson wrote:
can someone drop d mtn unlimited ish update! What xact method sud w use? Pls and pls guru, i need it badly. 07036261635. I w appreciate anybody dat help me. #JAH bless
PLS READ THE RULES OF D HOUSE,NO DROPING OF PHONE NUMBERS HERE............BE WARNED!!!!
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-05-09, 00:39

abelite wrote:
makinson wrote:
PLS READ THE RULES OF D HOUSE,NO DROPING OF PHONE NUMBERS HERE............BE WARNED!!!!

okay bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next