Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+146
Preciousempena
faitoo
martins paul
teaseme4all2
donfolex
femfush
Kingmerri
samuelugo1968
stainlez
toah
mali
Nuphase
lborne
Starpryde
ebukhaldum
Losaries
obitobe
dogud
omasworld4real
Cast88
Chilling
bucade
x_has01@yahoo.com
MCBC
exboy
awosamy
anichukwuc
kele360
gentlelionfta
j4live
Monsterg
maxdwell2447
iroro1
steveyen1
naija4real
paule
Opyone1
oghoro enite
koded
akpos4real
Harkev
techniqueman
lincolnola
Uwaksky
SmartMobility
dyoungest
biggieblaque
g3huslers
ochendo
timolblaze1991
Attahir
tayokarate
emmi
niceprince
felix247
destiblinks
petesure
Shalom30
45sirp
Whitzy
chris ymp
munajoe
sebastinlov
kombats
Mitch_daboss
ayolomo1512
spyling target
makinson
houston2020
slide05
Enrique08
Enrique88
Davidmaxwell
Jonto92
olawale86
gemstone13b
2fame2fame
donaldo
theoneandonly
kokoo
honoura1
kripen
pstfrancis
odofin
alvinnz
peter pan
akotaobi.hope7
Tayin
llakes4real
Peace4real
tony
Cherington
Don-geoffrey
Roykay
osemiede
360man
ojasope
frubic
benedict34
Okoegualek
blackadam
hackhero
Vincent ugochukwu
Segzykay
Stevolat
obodo
Kay2cee
kentro4
kolliman
DPRINCENONI
yemiola
bonaeya
Mikrizz
Gmailer
versace400
toymid
Ceazer
largernonso
Jakarta
helnkay
sexxxsexxxy
Willysoso
abelite
Jahcares
kunlegzy
ibrahimwrites
santoco22
autchmani
selica11
Olybra
oldfox
boe
Drdanskills
AWONUSI
Gsamcolee
Lottodream
fxprof
alaba153
sunnydevess
sheneneone
Fishegg45
brodavos
jaido
mrman
haji4all
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
haji4all
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-04-21, 08:26

First topic message reminder :

MTN sim card unlimited download free browsing MTN sim card tweak gives you unlimited download and internet browsing without the use of any software, application, vpn proxy or port addresses. You don’t have to be a guru to use the latest MTN sim card free browsing cheat because it’s a PLUG AND PLAY process. The re-programmed mtn sim card cheat works on all devices ranging from wireless routers, iphones, Android, Windows Pc or Macbook. interested persons to call me on 08099701445. i am giving it to 10 users only
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 12:48

naija4real wrote:
what you are experience with MTN is called Global Virus, soon everyone would go to ATM and collect any amount you want without having money on it. THE WORLD IS FREE!!!. Let everything be free for mankind.......

Then you don become armed robber,reaping where you did not sow.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 12:52

obodo wrote:
my sim is automatically hacked with the new treatment no more sending code to one three one again
if u can't tell them keep it to urself. Na wa for u.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 13:59

kunlegzy wrote:
obodo wrote:
my sim is automatically hacked with the new treatment no more sending code to one three one again
obodo enjoy but u av to share with us nah!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 14:04

kunlegzy wrote:
obodo wrote:
obodo enjoy but u av to share with us nah!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 14:06

Olybra wrote:
naija4real wrote:
what you are experience with MTN is called Global Virus, soon everyone would go to ATM and collect any amount you want without having money on it. THE WORLD IS FREE!!!. Let everything be free for mankind.......

Then you don become armed robber,reaping where you did not sow.
means robbering With out gun!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 14:14

kunlegzy wrote:
obodo wrote:
Ask politely bro, Obodo will surely share, i know what he is capable of.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 14:18

I trust him!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 15:05

paule wrote:
i am an insider in this mtn thing the free browsing thing is not working.

mr insider better get out of here. this is meant for outsiders.
if u r an insider why do u need free stuff?

@obodo gist the boys in the house. i go dey gland to know the new recipe of cooking fried emptyhen soup
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 15:40

my brother take it easy abeg!
Back to top Go down
Tayin
Amateur
Amateur
Tayin

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 16:01

I thanks many ppl in this forum for your help and corporation may God increase your wisdom. I J N
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 16:24

cooking mine now.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 16:58

before I can give you guys the new treatment you guys have to swear that you won't posted it here cos MTN agent are watching us here we all know that. one zero six to one three one is not working again and you guys must keep this one safely so that. those useless people would not block it again just pm me your email but am at work now when I get home I will send it to you all thanks and don't forget to say thanks when you're done!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 17:01

this new treatment you can activate your sim b4 24hrs.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 17:13

obodo wrote:
before I can give you guys the new treatment you guys have to swear that you won't posted it here cos MTN agent are watching us here we all know that. one zero six to one three one is not working again and you guys must keep this one safely so that. those useless people would not block it again just pm me your email but am at work now when I get home I will send it to you all thanks and don't forget to say thanks when you're done!!!!!!
Dats my Oga at the top! Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 17:44

obodo wrote:
thankz we appriciate ur gud work!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 17:46

Tayin wrote:
I thanks many ppl in this forum for your help and corporation may God increase your wisdom. I J N
amen!
Back to top Go down
steveyen1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 17:51

obodo wrote:

U too mussssssch broda
Back to top Go down
steveyen1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 17:53

sexxxsexxxy wrote:
cooking mine now.

u don get the stuff ? Abeg giv me the ingredients make I begin cook mine too.

U be d bosss
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 17:56

steveyen1 wrote:
sexxxsexxxy wrote:
cooking mine now.

u don get the stuff ? Abeg giv me the ingredients make I begin cook mine too.

U be d bosss
he go sweet pass former one abie!
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 18:07

na the former one i dey try oh and they said i av used up 60min of my 2h data plan.
Guys wat should do oh...?
Back to top Go down
iroro1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 18:08

bros abeg help me abeg send am for me
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 18:33

guys make sure you prepared your brand new sim ready cos am on my way home.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 18:38

no lele i go ready. i don get pot, matches and stove. waiting for the recipe now.

thanks
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 18:41

sunnydevess wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
obodo wrote:
Ask politely bro, Obodo will surely share, i know what he is capable of.
me no dey beg for tutorials ooh, the ones wey I get I never use dem finish. Ask ancl
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 19:48

@obodo abeg help me oh....e be like say mtn don do me magic oh.
I load 250 then text 2h to 131 after which i insert the sim to modem and begin to browse for about 30min then they sent me a message that YOU HAVE USE 20min OF YOUR 2h....blabla.....
Hope this will work ?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 20:00

sexxxsexxxy wrote:
I load 250 then text 2h to 131 after which i insert the sim to modem and begin to browse for about 30min then they sent me a message that YOU HAVE USE 20min OF YOUR 2h....blabla.....
Hope this will work ?

remove the sim and keep it for 24hrs
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 20:04

@yemiola thanks
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 20:06

i will give u guys the end product of the reaction by 4:30pm 2maro.
Back to top Go down
maxdwell2447
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 20:13

obodo wrote:
guy watin dey naa my email na [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , I dey wait u MTN done chop my 250 2 times 2day.
Back to top Go down
Monsterg
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 20:19

gud evenin guys,i am realy enjoyin this thread.
Back to top Go down
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 20:42

obodo wrote:
guys make sure you prepared your brand new sim ready cos am on my way home.
I am with you
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 20:48

sexxxsexxxy wrote:
Hope this will work ?
PM YOUR MAIL FOR THE NEW TREATMENT
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 20:50

GUYS BEGIN TO CHECK YOUR MAIL NOW AM ONLINE NOW
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 20:57

obodo help me, i donno ao to use pm . Pls teach me .am novice or i sud drop my email here
Back to top Go down
Monsterg
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 21:01

@OBODO GUY AM ALSO IN TO THE LEVEL COULD U PLEASE HELP ME OUT AM ALREADY COOKING BUT CANT PM U NOW
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 21:14

@obodo, error email. pls read pm
Back to top Go down
j4live
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 21:25

@ obodo, abeg check ur pm
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 21:26

obodo wrote:
GUYS BEGIN TO CHECK YOUR MAIL NOW AM ONLINE NOW
okay!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 21:36

its seems am having network problem here
Back to top Go down
Monsterg
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 21:41

@Obodo can u please put me through? here is my mail monsterg02@gmail dot com.please i cant pm now i would av pm u.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 21:42

obodo wrote:
its seems am having network problem here

Obodo baba, we are expecting ur response pls.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 21:48

@YEMIOLA CHECK YOUR MAIL
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 22:05

thanks. similar to mine
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 22:21

@Obodo, Got ur mail bro, thanks a million.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 22:26

Enjoy while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 22:32

Olybra wrote:
Enjoy while it lasts.
This cheat will never die.
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 22:53

[quote="sunnydevess"]
Olybra wrote:
Enjoy while it lasts.
This cheat will never die.[/quote
yes na true talk
Back to top Go down
gentlelionfta
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 22:56

@obodo abeg doeth unto me as you have doeth unto others. Thanks bro in advance
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 23:13

sunnydevess wrote:
Olybra wrote:
Enjoy while it lasts.
This cheat will never die.

Ok ow,we shall see.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty2013-05-17, 23:44

[quote="brodavos"]
sunnydevess wrote:
Olybra wrote:
Enjoy while it lasts.
This cheat will never die.[/quote
yes na true talk
so if they decide to pull plug on the plan nko?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next