Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing

Go down 
+23
Paularge
hibeeke
yemiola
Sirjoe85
makinson
chidubem4eva
brodavos
ulitox
guruz11
peter pan
t2virus
gidben
Kayodema
odofin
Donchucky21
abelite
Saintozone
sunnydevess
Gmailer
kunlegzy
Segzykay
ancl
Stevolat
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty
PostSubject: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 13:13

Okay, enough of all this Mtn free browsing not going… I don’t know why some people’s sim still disconnect and connects every 5minutes; while some others have been consistent for the past 4months blazing like the fastest train in the world. Now I know that Mtn are actually thinking of stopping this magic stuff but their server is saying ‘No way near’.

Those who have succeeded in activating their magic sim with this new method, congratulations; and those who failed, don’t too worry because in the game of Magic sim, high risk is involved.
This tutorial is men’t for those whose network disconnect every 5min and connect again. Though I posted something on hotspot shield but it seems not to work for some people. This one will surely work for you. Kudos to Prince Milla for this info.

Let me quickly introduce you to invisible VPN. Invisible Browsing is the powerful tool you need to
surf the web anonymously. You can be tracked online because of your IP, that is why Mtn keep tracking your ip address and keep disconnecting every 5min; so this application will help you hide your IP address. No more messages stopping you from surfing on a specific website because you are from other country, now you will be able to post a comment on forums, access any URL or view the content of any webpage. In addition this program cleans your online tracks. Feel free and secure to browse on the net protecting yourself from hackers or criminals, spammers or marketing monitoring tools.

How Can I Download Invisible VPN?
1. Download invisible VPN trial version here and Pro version with serial key for free here. And for Android users, you can visit Google play to download or you download it here
2. Install it and run the VPN on your system or any other device compatible with this app
3. Make sure your modem is connected – Click on Change Ip to begin your invisible surfing.

That is it guys. Surf until you are tied of browsing.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 13:21

Stevolat olowo idan
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 13:30

Goodwork bro gbam
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 14:13

Stevo well done and good job but Stevo the truth remains that, any sim that disconnect itself or works for a while and stop, only for it to wake up at a later time is simply caused by the reasons enumerated below:
1. unfinished or incomplete cooking
2. Damaged Sim, yes MTN does damage Sim, some people have encountered such b4 after a complete cooking of their Sims strictly followed by MTN engineers they realize their modem wont be able to find the Sim, those Sim that re strong enough to survive this end up been unstable like dis.
3. Incomplete registration, most Sims that most people uses are those Pre- activated Sim most of these Sims registration re not complete, take it or leave that's the truth.

With my experience with this thing if all this guidelines or parameters re met, then consider ur Sim to be stable nd in good working condition, my Sim for example will be 12 months old by August 2nd but it noteworthy to know that 2h plan have been disable for now, don't be surprise your money ll be deducted but wont browse d net, its a confirmed statement. i have to rest now.
SAVE.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 14:59

ancl wrote:
Stevolat olowo idan
chairman mi
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 15:02

Segzykay wrote:
Goodwork bro gbam
nah mtn ooo,dey no wan make we enjoy our magic sims
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 15:17

kunlegzy wrote:
Stevo well done and good job but Stevo the truth remains that, any sim that disconnect itself or works for a while and stop, only for it to wake up at a later time is simply caused by the reasons enumerated below:
1. unfinished or incomplete cooking
2. Damaged Sim, yes MTN does damage Sim, some people have encountered such b4 after a complete cooking of their Sims strictly followed by MTN engineers they realize their modem wont be able to find the Sim, those Sim that re strong enough to survive this end up been unstable like dis.
3. Incomplete registration, most Sims that most people uses are those Pre- activated Sim most of these Sims registration re not complete, take it or leave that's the truth.

With my experience with this thing if all this guidelines or parameters re met, then consider ur Sim to be stable nd in good working condition, my Sim for example will be 12 months old by August 2nd but it noteworthy to know that 2h plan have been disable for now, don't be surprise your money ll be deducted but wont browse d net, its a confirmed statement. i have to rest now.
SAVE.
nice contribution bro
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 16:57

I am using HIDEMAN
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 17:11

NICE INFO GUYS
Back to top Go down
Saintozone
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 20:52

Stevolat wrote:
ancl wrote:
Stevolat olowo idan
chairman mi
abeg make una help wit dis mtn magic sim,d method.i need am o
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 22:21

WHERE IS THE LINK TO THE INVISIBLE VPN?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 22:57

abelite wrote:
Follow dis 2 download d vpn;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
for android users download it here;
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 23:00

Saintozone wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
ancl wrote:
Stevolat olowo idan
chairman mi
 abeg make una help wit dis mtn magic sim,d method.i need am o
try d method wit #100
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-22, 23:14

''THE VERSION OF THIS FILE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE VERSION MY WINDOW IS RUNNING''
THAT IS THE MESSAGE I GOT AFTER DOWNLOADING THE INVISIBLE VPN
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-23, 00:11

abelite wrote:
''THE VERSION OF THIS FILE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE VERSION MY WINDOW IS RUNNING''
THAT IS THE MESSAGE I GOT AFTER DOWNLOADING THE INVISIBLE VPN
which windows r u using?
Back to top Go down
Donchucky21
Amateur
Amateur
Donchucky21

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-23, 09:38

plz did anybodi confirm dis working
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-23, 14:50

Donchucky21 wrote:
plz did anybodi confirm dis working
u can give it a shot nau
Back to top Go down
odofin
Amateur
Amateur
odofin

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-23, 15:12

Dis invisible vpn is not compatible wt my huawei fusion U8652.
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-23, 17:59

i think is working cos for the past 2hrs now , am just flexin but i downloaded a trial version
Back to top Go down
gidben
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-23, 18:35

What about those that are having slow motion browsin. I mean being always shifted †̥ EDGE network even though there Ȋ̝̊̅§ 3G network available
Back to top Go down
t2virus
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-23, 18:35

make some cool money by clicking on d link below(u will not loose anything, just gain) share ur testimony [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-23, 18:39

t2virus wrote:
make some cool money by clicking on d link below(u will not loose anything, just gain) share ur testimony [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
don't post this again in any of the thread be warned!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
guruz11
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-23, 19:12

This thing too make sense.. pls what is the registration key?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-24, 08:20

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
t2virus wrote:
don't post this again in any of the thread be warned!!!!!!!!!
he needs sledge hammer ni
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-24, 08:28

guruz11 wrote:
This thing too make sense.. pls what is the registration key?
Sowi my people that key was meant for version 7 and not 7.5. I will get you an active key for version 7.5 very soon
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-24, 09:47

Stevolat wrote:
abelite wrote:

the .exe file is 595 kb. its downloader that downloads nothing. please who has d direct link for the software?
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-24, 09:55

we are waiting for the key oooh
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-24, 10:06

can"t download it with my E5 pliz any help,it is in dot exe,pliz can it work for my E5?
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-24, 10:19

Kayodema wrote:
please where did you download yours from. And is it on Pc? I googled it and found ibvp, invisible browsing vpn, is that it?
Back to top Go down
chidubem4eva
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-24, 18:12

we need the key pleasee
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-24, 23:08

Kayodema wrote:
im sorry,once i get it i will post it
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-24, 23:15

chidubem4eva wrote:
we need the key pleasee
exercise patience bro
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-25, 00:55

u mite see what u are looking for here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .tank me later
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-25, 07:52

Free things they flow!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-25, 08:16

ulitox wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
abelite wrote:

the .exe file is 595 kb. its downloader that downloads nothing. please who has d direct link for the software?
For iPhone and iPads users just log on t app store and search of invisible VPN or ibvpn install and chose ur preferd country

You only need to change the ip once. That is it. And remember that it will be invisible.
Your have two options their i.e Change ip and Revert back to the normal ip. Just click on change ip once and open your browser to start browsing anonymously.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-06-25, 08:18

Gudmorning pals
Back to top Go down
Sirjoe85
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-04, 08:18

What about the PRO version wt serial key?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-04, 08:49

Buy it
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-04, 08:55

vpn is very good but the pro version gives the best connection and allow downloads from any site.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-04, 09:00

hibeeke wrote:
vpn is very good but the pro version gives the best connection and allow downloads from any site.

Year very good but can't open all sites. There are some click to pay sites that no known VPN could open. Most especially those in the USA.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-04, 09:06

yemiola wrote:
hibeeke wrote:

Year very good but can't open all sites. There are some click to pay sites that no known VPN could open. Most especially those in the USA.
Yes! US and their screening with strict laws
Back to top Go down
Paularge
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-05, 23:08

i want a license key for this invisible browsing vpn, i jst downloaded it and i got to find out that it wasnt the cracked version.
Back to top Go down
izuakachinkoro
Amateur
Amateur
izuakachinkoro

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-05, 23:30

Use utorent via Kathy
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-06, 07:45

Won't all these vpn put the phone at risk?
Back to top Go down
akotaobi.hope7
Amateur
Amateur
akotaobi.hope7

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-06, 08:21

izuakachinkoro wrote:
Use utorent via Kathy
i mean kickass.to to download its crack
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-06, 09:35

xedyl wrote:

If they r using iPhone no problem as they can always rest or format it
Back to top Go down
Donchucky21
Amateur
Amateur
Donchucky21

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-06, 17:03

yemiola wrote:
xedyl wrote:

If they r using iPhone no problem as they can always rest or format it
cheief do yhu use ios devices??? thats my brand...
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-06, 20:39

Can these VPN work on Symbia phones like Nokia N70-1?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-06, 22:53

Iyke Philip wrote:
nope
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty2013-07-06, 22:55

Stevolat wrote:
Iyke Philip wrote:
nope
check it out!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing   Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing Empty

Back to top Go down

Make Your Mtn Magic Sim Network Stable With Invisible Browsing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next