Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are

Go down 
+10
flashyberry
Lottodream
Ashawo
peter pan
stainlez
lawalahmed
ancl
Safex
heavenboundpkay
John bull
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-27, 10:02

First topic message reminder :

1.Ashawo: he will get 10k for remaining on the top spot.
2.Safex: he dethroned Lawalmed from second spot and will get 5k as the second prize.
3.Youngswagger/Lawalmed: its difficult to know who to choose between the two as the two have contributed equally. So please members, choose one for me.

Added to this, all moderators will get 2g airtel or Glo data plan. Thread contest winners and moderators should Pm me their account number and phone number respectively, thanks.

farao 
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 11:58

Okoegualek wrote:
Safex wrote:
Okoegualek wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
To me, Okoegualek has the best thread that is not a copied and pasted thread. I think the rule says it shouldn't be copy and paste thread! Anyway, congrats to the winners. I too will copy and paste next month.
@JB: pls delete some of your inbox, my message stay in the outbox since yesterday. Moin Doro boss!
@Gmailer,you see that my thread was created in June,and within 3days of creation it geometrically progressed and attained 44pages,this was what the so called "Moderators" saw as a threat that made them lock my thread for 2days instead of the proposed 12hrs it was billed to be locked.This was what made me furious about the thread being locked.Moreover I have never copied from any site to paste here.If the words of @JOHNBULL is to go by,the contest was for the Month of June,and my thread was created in June,so it baffles me.@JOHNBULL should answer my first post as well as this,because he created the contest stuff.I created the thread even before the issue of contest came up,If not for the bias they have here my thread wouldn't be locked in the first place.All I want is fairness and equity,if with the little position we occupy,we can't manage well what happens when we are offered bigger positions.Corruption is everywhere and must be fought painstakingly inorder to move this country forward.If we fail to speak when necessary posterity will never forgive us,at all.Viva FTA.One love
mayb u shld create a thread 2 teach us wat 2 do wen we occupy big position. One more irrelevant words 4rm u n just c wat I'll do
WHO CARES WHAT HAPPEN NEXT,THANKGOD YOU ARE NOT GOD,IF MEN WERE GOD,LAUGHING IN CHINESE LOLZ
I'll giv u d right medicine; silent mode activated!
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 12:09

Safex wrote:
It's very amazing 2 c ao pple react 2 dis issue sha. Simply bikos of money (3k>=5k<=10k), o ga o! I fink person just need 2 talk less in dis environment cos I'm baffled wif wat I've bin seeing of recent. I'm glad cos I hav met gud pple lyk bola_yeni, olybra, emmykwel etc in dis place n I don't regret it. As bad as I may appear; I'm sure sum pple will still notice d gud works dat I hav given 2 dis forum. I rest my case for now
AM NOT AFTER THE MONEY IF YOU MUST KNOW,BUT WHAT IS IDEAL MUST BE DONE.#10K IS THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS,NOT EVEN EQUAL TO WHAT I USE FOR THE LEAST OF MY UTILITY BILLS MONTHLY,SO MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND STAY CLEAR,IF YOU CARE TO LISTEN,IF NOT REPLY THIS AND DO............
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 12:40

@ safex free d guy jo. You better get dis into ur skull; insulting mod has a penalty and noone can save u from it...
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 12:46

Someone needs to be banned for 48hrs ASAP! Why all these vituperations? This has gone out of hand, and must be curtailed ASAP
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 13:25

Oga ur grammar go kill us o
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 13:26

If we Ban they will turn it to oda things
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 13:49

Please don't ban bro... Pls okegualek that's enough @Safex.. Oga at top let go bro. Thanks all... One love 9jatc.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 13:51

Since
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 15:34

Life is sweet
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 15:38

Enjoy guys... Lets keep having fun as usual.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 15:44

Okoegualek wrote:
Congrats to all the winners and to @Johnbull for the gesture,it will be good if you attribute the various thread that earned them victories to their names,lest the topic might be misleading.One other thing I observed is that the contest had no place for the novices,we have to encourage them too because I observed that the winners are either "Moderators" ,"Admin" etc.Remember a novice today is a "Moderator" tomorrow.One love and viva FTA.
there is a way to do everything bro, this your action hv exposed who you are if i may ask you are you saying our oga patapata for hre dt no what its doing? very bad bro, if you want to get to top you dt need to step on anybody b4 you get there. i have read your post very wel and its not encouraging. all your talk hre hv destroyed all your good work, as a FRD which i always be to everyone hre i we advice you to tender an apology about this your post then we all can nw move on OK. and to my oga patapata for hre OMO yin maa ni Abi eyin maa le ni isu eni ni ti Owo eni bo epo
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 15:54

ancl wrote:
Okoegualek wrote:
Congrats to all the winners and to @Johnbull for the gesture,it will be good if you attribute the various thread that earned them victories to their names,lest the topic might be misleading.One other thing I observed is that the contest had no place for the novices,we have to encourage them too because I observed that the winners are either "Moderators" ,"Admin" etc.Remember a novice today is a "Moderator" tomorrow.One love and viva FTA.
there is a way to do everything bro, this your action hv exposed who you are if i may ask you are you saying our oga patapata for hre dt no what its doing? very bad bro, if you want to get to top you dt need to step on anybody b4 you get there. i have read your post very wel and its not encouraging. all your talk hre hv destroyed all your good work, as a FRD which i always be to everyone hre i we advice you to tender an apology about this your post then we all can nw move on OK. and to my oga patapata for hre OMO yin maa ni Abi eyin maa le ni isu eni ni ti Owo eni bo epo

@Okoegualek you too they talk sha!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty2014-06-28, 19:21

Fenks efry1, I'm sure at d end of it all, both of us may becom tight fwends (as it has always apun). 1luv 9jatc. Let d fun continue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are   Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best thread contest comes to an end for the month of June, winners are
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2